Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Friends with BENEFITS!

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Feb,18 14:18  other posts
"Two friends who have a sexual relationship without being emotionally involved. Typically two good friends who have casual sex without a monogamous relationship or any kind of commitment." (The Urban Dictionary)

So, what are your stories from your friends with benefits? Do you have any? It's a win win situation and both benefit, believe me! Share some below.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #549130 23,Feb,18 20:48
Met a guy in a queue, went for coffee, made friends and went back to his place to get anal fucked, we often still meet up so that he can fuck me screaming

By #502711 12,Feb,18 16:51
Met this chick on the bus a few years ago. I took her back to my place, we fucked, she left, came back the next day, then every other day after that for months. She came over & would suck my cock for hours while I was watching Game Of Thrones. It was great! Too bad she was such an annoying bitch. I ended up telling her to piss off & leave me alone.

By #485312 12,Feb,18 16:35
l had many friends with benefits, for many years, they are all still good friends and would do anything for me still, they all care about me and wish l was still single, and if l was ever single again wouldn't hesitate to come visit again for more fun *lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Feb,18 14:18 other posts 
Here's my visual contribution from a friend with benefits, it's mutually beneficial:

[deleted image]

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals