Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Should humans goto Mars?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 11,Jul,18 06:12
I've been having a debate with my other half about whether or not humans should try & colonize Mars. Let's start the debate here. Tell us your thoughts on the subject.

only registered users can see external links

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Celestial [Ignore] 11,Jul,18 08:16 other posts 
If the humans don't figure out, and solve, their problems here on earth first, then they won't be allowed to fill the universe with their rubbish.

The human race has already gone past the point of no return with very little time left to make corrections. Donald Trump will be their cause of extinction.
By pifad [Ignore] 11,Jul,18 08:53 other posts 
Agreed
By #550094 11,Jul,18 13:24
Amen!

By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,18 10:56 other posts 
dealing with the locals may be a bit awkward.
/7utxd1a2v9a5pic.html

By #531534 11,Jul,18 09:48
The question are «  is there life on Mars ? » and « are they good fuckers ? »

By #556372 11,Jul,18 09:27
BTW, your other half is worth three quaters at least,,,, lucky guy,,

By #502711 11,Jul,18 06:21
Personally I think it's a good idea. I think we aren't going to be able to sustain ourselves on this planet for much longer, as we are consuming resources too quickly, deforestation fucking up our eco system, we're becoming too overpopulated, we're contaminating the ocean & rivers & the land with rubbish & chemicals. My other half says we should worry about problems on earth, but I think we will never solve our problems here & that to ensure our continuation, we have to spread out to other worlds
By #485312 11,Jul,18 06:32
we need to herd up all the martian worshippers and head them toward a big cliff, l say it saves on starting a new war to kill off a few more men, and would make for good compost... l say yeah lets send off some people to mars, to starve to death and prove that there is no need to populate a planet that cant sustain life to start with and since we cant work with what we have here, why would be able to start with less and make a go of it??? and elan musk is just feeding into this poppy cocked idea with money that would better spent cleaning up the oceans and the food chains we need here to support life here *lix*
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,18 08:52 other posts 
If we clean up the oceans and the food chains,2 things will happen.1, where will the "dirt" go that was in there? 2, The food and water will be healthy again,prompting a increase in population.So a dirty eco system is keeping the population in check already.
But I will say, Ol Elon is a idiot. All the money he spent putting a car in space could have put alot of earth bounders into cars to get them to work.

By #485312 11,Jul,18 06:28
NO !!!! *lix*

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals