Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME DEFINED

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #559941 [Ignore] 22,Nov,18 12:56
Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a neologism describing a reaction to United States President Donald Trump by liberals, progressives, and anti-Trump conservatives, who are said to respond to Trump's statements and political actions irrationally and with little regard to Trump's actual position or action taken.

So far there is no cure for this sickening affliction. My suggestion for your hatred for the president is to move to a different country,, lets try Iran for a while.. There you can bitch and complain about Trump all you want.. You can assimilate to the govt where if you are gay they castrate you and throw you off of buildings.... Which is notion you can have a common frame of reference and perhaps what you totally fucked up with by throwing away everything..

The term has also been used to discredit criticism of Trump's actions.In December 2016, Justin Raimondo divided the "syndrome" into three stages; in the first, those who "lose all sense of proportion," next, they experience "a profound effect on ... vocabulary" and begin to "speak a distinctive language consisting solely of hyperbole," and, in the final stage, the afflicted "lose the ability to distinguish fantasy from reality."Jonathan S. Tobin defines it as "disgust at his manner and his tweets such that all distinctions between him and genuine villains is lost." In April 2017 Fareed Zakaria defined the syndrome as "hatred of President Trump so intense that it impairs people’s judgment." CNN's editor-at-large Chris Cillizza called TDS "the preferred nomenclature of Trump defenders who view those who oppose him and his policies as nothing more than the blind hatred of those who preach tolerance and free speech." Pointing to previous allegations of Bush Derangement Syndrome and Obama Derangement Syndrome, Cillizza suggested that "Viewed more broadly, the rise of presidential derangement syndromes is a function of increased polarization – not to mention our national self-sorting – at work in the country today." Bret Stephens has described the term as something used by conservative groups whenever someone speaks out critically against Trump, regardless of political affiliation.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #568769 29,Nov,18 12:51
Please read in it's ENTIRETY my post of the man you both follow unthinkingly and as good little dolts, God and Scorpio. Doubt you will as it just TOO revealing about the man you both love to the extent of not being able to see him for what he really is.
By #551147 30,Nov,18 00:11
I read your post, in it's ENTIRETY. Once I verify that you typed all that shit out, verbatim, I will respond to it. 😉 I know how libs like to spin things... 🤨🤨🤨

By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 16:52 other posts 
The Trump Derangement Syndrome is another way of saying that Trump is mentally ill, as the US psychology association warned:
only registered users can see external links
By #562152 23,Nov,18 18:02
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 19:02 other posts 
It's not me who says this, it's the highest level of the association of professional psychologists of your country.
By #23212 23,Nov,18 21:14
Please Leo, do NOT confuse psychiatrists with psychologists!
Professional psychologists are usually at a Ph.D. level, with about 9 - 11 years of university training. Anyone with an MD license, even if they've had only 3 months of psychological training, can call themselves a psychiatrist!!
By #559941 23,Nov,18 21:26
Go back to making fakes Leo. You are more suited..
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Nov,18 13:31 other posts 
Go back to making takes Gonzdilla. You are more suited.
By #559941 28,Nov,18 14:26
Go back to your psychologist..
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Nov,18 18:03 other posts 
Go back to your psychologist..
By #559941 28,Nov,18 14:29
[deleted image]
By #568769 28,Nov,18 14:57
Dear God-I am SO fucking HAPPY to suffer from TDS!!! It shows I can 'see' Whereas all you Frumpily Bumpily supporters are just BLIND...You know God...One day it will become clear to even you just WHAT a MISTAKE you have made
By #559941 28,Nov,18 20:29
So what part of your mothers asshole are you from?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Nov,18 18:15 other posts 
[deleted image]
By #559941 28,Nov,18 20:29
Is this the place where you were hatched or were you just festered out of your mothers asshole?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 05:10 other posts 
It's just a joke man. Trying to see how annoyed you'll be seeing a pussy on a sex site. All is good. Here, have a beer.
By #559941 29,Nov,18 08:24
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 16:56 other posts 
Btw, that's a pussy I fuck every couple of days. And it's great. She's an amazing fuck. Not my mother or anything, but a cunt who doesn't control herself when getting fucked. She's awesome.
--------------------------------------- added after 42 seconds

/z0y61jz6pr5epic.html
--------------------------------------- added after 88 seconds

[deleted image]
By #559941 28,Nov,18 20:47
Blacklist reasons for leopoldij
to your profile Main Page

In case if you see insults here instead of rational reasons -
Insults indicate feeling of rejection, envy, jealousy towards the member, they don't reflect this member's personality.

1. annoying

2. Annoying as all hell, retarded and desperate. Dude would fuck the crack of dawn if he thought it would put out.

3. Not my type.sorry

4. nasty dim-witted poser that brags about his fake craigslist conquests and somehow is proud of the diseased looking cunts he posts online

5. Idiot
By #568769 29,Nov,18 13:08
God, 'GOD'(zilla) titter, titter. Get it? Play on yer 'godliness' with 'god' used as a light weight curse WAIT! I think I have TOTALLY mistaken your alias and have been calling you 'God' jis fer fun...when you REALLY are a monster in yer tiny lil mind? In real life, too? Say it ain't so God. I really don't want to think of you in such a 'monstrous' fashion Jis as a brainless and hopefully harmless...DOLT.
By #559941 29,Nov,18 18:09
Go back to OOga Booga..

By #568769 29,Nov,18 12:47
TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of
intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our
water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at
parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places
in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is
incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And
it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our
beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it
flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.
Number two, if you go back and if you look at articles, they talked about global
freezing, they talked about at some point the planets could have freeze to death, then
it’s going to die of heat exhaustion. There is movement in the atmosphere. There’s no
question. As to whether or not it’s man-made and whether or not the effects that you’re
talking about are there, I don’t see it — not nearly like it is. Do we want clean water?
Absolutely. Do we want clean air to breathe? Absolutely. The fire in California, where I
was, if you looked at the floor, the floor of the fire, they have trees that were fallen,
they did no forest management, no forest maintenance, and you can light — you can take a
match like this and light a tree trunk when that thing is laying there for more than 14
or 15 months. And it’s a massive problem in California.
Josh, you go to other places where they have denser trees — it’s more dense, where the
trees are more flammable — they don’t have forest fires like this, because they maintain.
And it was very interesting, I was watching the firemen, and they’re raking brush — you
know the tumbleweed and brush, and all this stuff that’s growing underneath. It’s on
fire, and they’re raking it, working so hard, and they’re raking all this stuff. If that
was raked in the beginning, there’d be nothing to catch on fire. It’s very interesting to
see. A lot of the trees, they took tremendous burn at the bottom, but they didn’t catch
on fire. The bottom is all burned but they didn’t catch on fire because they sucked the
water, they’re wet. You need forest management, and they don’t have it.

This complete mashup of English and showing such COMPLETE incompetence is our prez TRYING to speak some semblance of English. I don't think even YOU, God, can better this for showing such complete ignorance combined with such a high level of STUPIDITY. U.S. Presidents are supposed to have some intelligence, some sense of dignity, compassion and actually CARE for America and it's citizens. Did you bother to read any of the stuff I posted about him and his dictatorial wants? Doubt it This is a post from a sane person (scorpio) living on Ooooga Booooga Island (Godzilla). You both are blind as to what this doltish excuse for a man is doing to this country and your ways of life...Think of me when you finally wake up and realize this pathetic excuse for a man is just a tiny and very fearful, little boy masquerading as 'El Prezidente'. Should be fairly soon now. I can ONLY hope. El Doedoe has done enough damage to a country that has twice saved the World from dangerous Dictators in the last Century. Apparently you both wish him to be America's first Dictator?
By #559941 29,Nov,18 17:07
It was the democrats that caused the fire..
By #559941 29,Nov,18 17:09
The president doesn't run California.. The governor runs California.. Are you that stupid? The democrats started the fire by not letting people clear out the dead trees..

By #562152 29,Nov,18 14:14
Trump’s talk of pardoning Manafort is a clear abuse of power

only registered users can see external links

Deranged? Could be. Crooked? Most definitely

By #568769 28,Nov,18 13:48
/xn6y38wuxvj9pic.html

So sorry, God! I be so sacrilegious, but I just hafta respond yet again using other's words, as mine just don't get thru to you...PLEASE...Wake the fuck up about who your 'hero' truly is. Imagine yourself in Germany in 1933. You're in a HUGE cheering crowd. Bigger than you could ever imagine. And...wonder upon wonders...you can speak GERMAN!!! Wait! What's happening to me you ask yourself. Before you can reply, you find your right hand extended, fingers pointed...Do you know what I be asayin' ta ya? Er is ya is, er is ya ain't...a dolt of the highest order?
By #559941 28,Nov,18 14:28
Go back to your psychologist.. Can't you type normal english or are you from Ooooga Booooga island somwhere?

By #568769 28,Nov,18 13:39
Titter, titter God. You be a true dumbchen

By #568769 28,Nov,18 13:37

By #568769 28,Nov,18 13:36

By #568769 28,Nov,18 13:33
And again
--------------------------------------- added after 78 seconds

/o2qth78vn9k3pic.html

By #568769 28,Nov,18 13:29
[URL=/o2qth78vn9k3pic.html]

Hi God-We meet again while you are showing just how much of an ignoramus your are

By #562152 23,Nov,18 11:20
Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a neologism describing a reaction to United States President Donald Trump by liberals, progressives, and anti-Trump conservatives, who are said to respond to Trump's statements and political actions
All of witch make this president the biggest asshole in the history of this country
By #559941 23,Nov,18 14:20
You are such a baby..
By #562152 23,Nov,18 14:47
Yes,I am. Want to change my nappy?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 16:49 other posts 
No. Don't let him do that.
I'll do whatever you like to you and for you,
Including licking your pussy@
By #562152 23,Nov,18 18:02
Thanks, Leo
By #559941 23,Nov,18 20:46
I think Leo keeps looking at my cock cuz he's jealous that his doesn't quite measure up.. I am humbled..
By #559941 23,Nov,18 20:38
Stop Looking At My Cock Leo...
By #559941 23,Nov,18 20:44
At least we agree on something.
--------------------------------------- added after 100 hours

By #559941 22,Nov,18 21:10

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show your Genitals