Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

R.I.P. Francoise Hardy

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Jun,24 06:18  other posts
One of France's best-loved singer-songwriters, Françoise Hardy, has died at the age of 80.

I discovered her at 16 via budget record labels and have listened to her right up to the present day. Such a wonderful voice.

only registered users can see external links

Hardy burst on to the music scene in 1962 and became a cultural icon who inspired the likes of Mick Jagger and Bob Dylan. Known for her melancholy ballads, she symbolised France's Yé-yé (yeah yeah) pop movement, so-called because of its nod to English music.
Her most famous songs included All the Girls and Boys (Tous les garçons et les filles), It Hurts to Say Goodbye (Comment te dire adieu) and My Friend the Rose (Mon amie la rose).
Her biggest UK hit was All Over The World, an English-language version of her song Dans le monde entier, which reached number 16 in the charts in June 1965.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Jun,24 09:10 other posts 
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Jun,24 10:56 other posts 
I do love this, I have many of her albums in French. A wonderful voice.
By routemaster [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 19:03 other posts 
I love this too

By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Jun,24 09:08 other posts 
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Jun,24 10:57 other posts 
A great song and video. She not only had a lovely voice but was gorgeous as well.
By routemaster [Ignore] 22,Jun,24 19:03 other posts 
She was indeed

By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Jun,24 09:11 other posts 
My two favourite songs by the late lovely Francoise

By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 15,Jun,24 12:59 other posts 
I’m sad she’s gone. She was a very pretty lady with a lovely sweet voice.

By routemaster [Ignore] 13,Jun,24 01:07 other posts 
I was very sorry to hear of Francoise's passing too, I remember her well. "All Over the World" is one of my all-time favourite songs of the mid-1960s, surprised it only got to 16 in the UK charts and "Tous les Garcons et Les Filles" is beautiful too. R.I.P. Francoise.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Jun,24 03:49 other posts 
She never really did make it chart wise in the UK, although many of LPs, as we used to call them, were available.

She appeared in the 60s film ‘What’s new pussycat’

By routemaster [Ignore] 14,Jun,24 03:53 other posts 
Thank you for the link, I'd forgotten she was in that film which I haven't seen for years. I did go out and buy the 45 r.p.m. single of "All Over the World" in 1965 so I'm glad I contributed to it being a Top 20 hit but it should have gone much higher, it is a beautiful song which also shows off the poignancy of Francoise's voice.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jun,24 08:53 other posts 
Amazing that was her only top 20 hit in the UK. With only 2 other top 40 hits.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,24 12:50 other posts 
So sorry to hear that one of your favorite recording artists has passed away. I have a difficult time wrapping my head around the idea that Ms. François Hardy was an inspiration for Mick Jagger and Bob Dylan but if that's what Google says.....
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Jun,24 16:05 other posts 
I had heard that before but I can understand your disbelief..
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,24 21:00 other posts 
At least you have Agnetha Fältskog......
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Jun,24 03:50 other posts 
Oh ‘Ido, I do, I do I do’. Lol
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jun,24 03:01 other posts 
I saw this in her obituary in The Times. It was her Beauty perhaps as much if not more than her music.

“I was passionately in love with her,” David Bowie said. “Every male in the world, and a number of females were, too.” Mick Jagger declared her to be his “ideal woman” while his fellow Rolling Stone Brian Jones tried to get Hardy to join a threesome with his then girlfriend An-ita Pallenberg.
Before having met her, Bob Dylan was smitten enough to write her a poem which began: “For Françoise Hardy/ At the Seine’s edge,/ a giant shadow/ of Notre Dame/ seeks t’ grab my foot.” It was printed on the sleeve of his 1964 album Another Side of Bob Dylan, and two years later Hardy went to see him in concert at the Olympia in Paris. When Dylan was told that she was in the audience, he refused to go back on stage for the second half of the show unless she visited his dressing room.
He then invited her back to his suite at the George V hotel and played her I Want You from his new album, Blonde On Blonde. She was listening so intently to the song, “which sounded totally different to anything I had heard before”, that she claimed not to realise he was attempting to seduce her. “And that was it … I never saw him again.”
By Flowo [Ignore] 14,Jun,24 08:19 other posts 
I think her looks played a big part in it. However, she also has a good voice.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jun,24 08:51 other posts 
A wonderful and oh so sexy voice, but i agree she was really a very attractive woman indeed.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals