Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

compliments not accepted??

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by massco [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 09:40  other posts
This members does not accept comments from your gender/account type. WTF??

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.who have a big one ??   2.RECEIVING COMPLIMENTS   3.Compliments   4.LEAVING COMMENTS   5.LEAVING COMMENTS  

Comments:
By nekekal [Ignore] 03,Jul,24 16:03 other posts 
My only complaint is that the site doesn't flag the pictures somehow so I know that I should not answer before I spend the time to answer and push the submit button.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 10:29 other posts 
When a member sets their preference, those choices happen. There are far more men than women here and in this setting, I find men are more quirky than women.

Straight men tend to be more bold, raw and graphic. Apparently, many think that the initial meeting with a woman she wants to hear something like; "Nice tits!". Would a man be apt to say something like; "Dude, damn, that's a nice beef whistle you're swingin' between your legs!" if he saw something impressive in the health club locker room?

There are gay members that are offended when women pop on their page and I would never consider leaving a comment unless I asked and they permitted it.

There are straight men that only want to be admired by women. (Lots of luck, buddy, are you certain that the women are women or is the woman you're interacting with actually Uncle Bruce?

There are probably a number of lesbians here that prefer to only be admired by women.

Whatever the scenario might be, this old adage comes to mind; "different strokes for different folks".
By massco [Ignore] 02,Jul,24 02:24 other posts 
Thank you so much for taking your precious time to answer my question.
By routemaster [Ignore] 02,Jul,24 03:17 other posts 
I'm 100% gay but have several platonic lady friends who know of my sexuality and my life would be a lot poorer without them. Contrary to what some people think, not all gay men hate ladies, they just don't want to go to bed with them. Therefore I am quite happy for ladies to compliment any of my pics on this site and several have already done so.:x :x
By massco [Ignore] 02,Jul,24 09:50 other posts 
Routemaster
I had never seen where someone set their preference to not except compliments from a member based on their sex or sexual preference. The way I figure a compliment is just that a compliment. If someone is bothered by the fact that I paid them one get over it already.
By nekekal [Ignore] 03,Jul,24 16:01 other posts 
Seriously? You think that women, real or otherwise, that post pictures of their tits and cunts on this site are not interested in hearing "nice tits". Why are they showing them?

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals