Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

FORESKINS: Love 'em or not?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #10886 [Ignore] 08,Apr,09 11:23
Do you have a foreskin? Lets see it!! Lots of cool things you can do with it!!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #27218 17,Oct,09 07:33
i love my skin! look at my personal page here
By slipper [Ignore] 21,Oct,09 01:52 other posts 
Yes, wixi, I did. Quite NICE!

By #6568 04,May,09 17:01
One of the "cool things you can do with it" is stimulate it,...the sensation is accutely different and unique compared with the sensation in other parts of the penis. My foreskin is very sensitive and lightly brushing the loose end can get me hard very quickly.
By slipper [Ignore] 18,Oct,09 23:30 other posts 
Here, here!!!

By #25574 18,Oct,09 18:49
I love cocks with foreskin I dont have foreskin but I do enjoy it on other cocks

By slipper [Ignore] 14,Oct,09 01:53 other posts 
My rather ample skin is oooohhh sooooo sensitive! Wouldn't lose it for anything! I've pix of some of the things I can do with it. Those of you who like skin, look and check it out if you wish. Others who don't like skin, with all due respect, I suggest you simply spend your time elsewhere.

By #7468 19,Apr,09 21:22
Sorry guys, but not.
By #12345 03,May,09 14:56
sad to hear - you deliver a destructive judgment on me. i've got a foreskin which will never reveal my glans, also while in full erect state. but it doesn't matter to me knowing, that women likes more the cutted penis.
By slipper [Ignore] 14,Oct,09 01:47 other posts 
Only some women prefer cut... hehe!

By #10886 10,Apr,09 09:22
Hey guys, lets see pics of neat foreskin tricks! I personnaly like putting a golf ball in there!!
By slipper [Ignore] 14,Oct,09 01:46 other posts 
I'm late to the party, but some of mine should fill the bill, so to speak

By #7976 04,May,09 15:00
Speaking for myself, and not indicating anything sexual, I was clipped at birth and it is what is now called a "loose circumcision". I have enough foreskin to nearly cover my penis when flaccid but not enough to be called a foreskin. If it were up to me, I would not have been circumcised and if I had a son, he would have had the choice. I like the natural look for all body parts and think self mutilation is dumb and unnecessary. Foreskins? I'm in the pro category.
By #10655 04,May,09 22:24
I was clipped at birth as well, very tightly with barely any loose skin at all. I was under the impression that most men were circumcised, but looking around this site I'm surprised at how many men are not circumcised. In may be in part because there are a lot of Europeans on here.

From what I hear having a foreskin requires more care. I have no problem with being circumcised and I kind of like it, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a foreskin. There's been a lot of controversy about circumcision in the past few years. Some studies have said being cut protects you from STD's, but the other side says that's not true.

The thing I noticed after looking at many pics is that there are various types of foreskins. Some hang very low off the glans when flaccid. Others retract completely when hard, and some that still remain on the glans even when hard.
By #7976 05,May,09 03:40
Foreskins are like the rest of the equipment. No to are exactly alike and as long as it works, it's got the right design.

By nylonlover [Ignore] 19,Apr,09 14:33 other posts 
Best thing is to twist the foreskin ?til you come.
Gives a great orgasm.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals