She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Intercourse during MC

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #36477 [Ignore] 06,May,10 09:37
When I ask my wife to masterbate me during mc, she insists for vaginal penetration. I don?t prefer it but I cannot refuse my wife desire & I penetrate her. Is it safe ?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1."Bi" vs. "Straight"   2.Questions   3.Does Length of Time of Intercourse Matter?   4.Is maturation sometimes better then intercourse?   5.Anal intercourse and IBS  

Comments:
By #487013 14,Sep,15 23:11
The Gf actually got pregnant during her mc with an etopic pregnancy be careful

By #497509 14,Sep,15 19:28
my case also is similar to yours. she never gets satisfied unless she gets dick in her vagina.when i insist her masturbation , she does it but after some time she asks for vaginal penetration. i do it as per her desire.

By #200901 10,Nov,11 11:06
no, it's not hygenic. Though u can sex. The benefit is u can't impregenate her. But most of the women don't prefer at that time. It's better to have sex wearing a condom at that time if anybody persists.
By #164428 12,Nov,11 05:11
Actually, a woman can get pregnant. Some women ovulate early during their periods or ovulate twice a month.
By #200901 12,Nov,11 08:47
somehow i agree. But i'm sure sexual intercourse during mc can't make a woman pregnant.
By #164428 12,Nov,11 14:15
It's a medical fact that, indeed, a woman can get pregnant during mc. If she's ovulating, she can get pregnant. Not trying to argue; I just don't want anyone thinking it safe and then, surprise! Google it.
By #358797 21,Jun,13 14:07
It can definitely happen. I know a few girls who thought it couldn't but it did. I always enjoyed period sex in the shower. Feels so damn good during that time. But it'll be quite a while before I get that again. Won't have another cycle for 3 years thanks to this nifty implant

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals