Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Friends with Privilidges: Single & Married of both sexes

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #7976 [Ignore] 04,May,09 14:52
FYI, this though began as a response to the "Your Fantasy? discussion and I thought it had merrit as a topic of it's own.

The concept of "Friends with Privileges" isn't new. When I was single I had several girlfriends who fit that description. We really didn't have a dating relationship but we did have a mutual sexual attraction that worked really well. When either of us needed some lovin, we just called and spent the night together. It was a very workable relationship.

For singles it works without strings. But for Married folks, it has the stigma of being an "Affair". The question is then, if a married gal or guy has more sexual needs than her/his partner, should they be able to address those needs by having a Friends with Privileges relationship that is completely non-threatening to his/her emotional bond at home.

Anyone care to weigh-in on this topic?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Does it Matter if the person you are talking to is married or single?   2.single and need to have fun   3.Wanna see ur Cumpic   4.Who among your married friends, co-workers or acquaintances has a BIG SOFT COCK ?   5.Married once.  

Comments:
By #5173 21,May,09 16:14
I have one friend with privilege and it works out great.we live 90 miles appart so we don't see each other very often,but when we do we try to find a place to get nude as quick as we can. we have a good hot fuck,suck session and then go back to being good friends,and socializing with our spouses and friends....
By #7976 21,May,09 20:21
You have a great relationship going here. Thanks for sharing.

By #6568 04,May,09 16:32
"....should they be able to address those needs by having a Friends with Privileges relationship that is completely non-threatening to his/her emotional bond at home. ..."

...Yes!

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals