Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Suck cock

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #94902 [Ignore] 01,Dec,10 12:40
As I get older I find myself wondering what it would be like to suck cock. Have to wonder what it would taste & feel like in my mouth.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Would U suck my Cock for $20   2.How do you ask a guy if you can suck his cock?   3.Cocks I would Suck... Craving a Cock in my Mouth!   4.Sucking cock   5.I Want to Suck Cock!  

Comments:
By #99845 01,Dec,10 20:22
If you just try it, you wont wonder anymore.And it may take a few times to really decide if you like it.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 01,Dec,10 18:40 other posts 
Go for it! Taking another man's penis into your mouth and using your lips and tongue to bring him to climax is one of the most fulfilling and rewarding things you can do. To know that you have given another man sexual pleasure and a satisfying orgasm is a really good feeling. His sperm is his gift to you for a job well done and you should graciously accept that gift. After you have rolled it around in your mouth to savor the flavor, swallow it with pride, knowing that he has given you part of himself. Be happy that it will go down into your gut, be digested and become muscle tissue in your body. Part of him will become part of you. When men suck each other off it promotes true brotherhood of men.

By #6437 01,Dec,10 13:24
Mmm I am a abi cocksucker. The first cock you suck is soooooooooooooooo gooooooooooood. After that your a hooked cocksucker.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals