Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

fuck your sister in law?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #14400 [Ignore] 11,Jun,09 16:30
Who has or wants to fuck thier sister in law? Give details.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Sex with sister in law ?   2.my sister held my cock   3.Sister In-Law   4.I AM HAVING SEX WITH MY WIFE SISTER   5.Do sister's have similar pussies  

Comments:
By _avg_ [Ignore] 16,Sep,15 21:22 other posts 
S1ster to my bro's wife....does that count??
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,15 21:27 other posts 
No!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 09:13 other posts 
Have you fucked her?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 09:15 other posts 
Have you?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 11:13 other posts 
Whom? His ****. in law? No.
My ****. in law? Again, no, and neither am I interested in having sex with relatives.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 14:27 other posts 
Technically, everyone is related to everyone else, by varying degrees. No source I can find calls an "in-law's sibling" also an "in-law", though. Certainly none call such a relationship incestual; indeed, brothers marrying sisters is not at all uncommon, historically.

And furthermore, what if the sex happened before their marriage?? Think about it...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 18:17 other posts 
Oh true, very true. My objection is not based on a biological basis but on the basis that if I, say, fuck my wife's si.ster, then things can be awkward. I will then have to lie and so does she. And I don't like having to live with lies. I prefer to be honest, as much as possible. On the other hand, I never said I was attracted to the siblings-in-law. It's just that bella asked a question.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 20:30 other posts 
Why lie? Consenting adults can consort with whomever they choose. And again, perhaps it is *them* who are in the awkward position....suppose I had sex with the girl before her siss met my bro. Why are *they* not to feel weirdly??
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 16:26 other posts 
Understandable when there is a plethora of other women to chose from.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 20:27 other posts 
You assume there are others to choose from.
You assume that it's the men who choose.
You assume ...you assume too much.

By #497509 14,Sep,15 19:43
i used to fuck my wife s ister with her consent. some time i fuck both si ster at the same time.we took is usual.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 09:14 other posts 
Sounds like a good fantasy!

By slipper [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 00:03 other posts 
Had two I'd have liked to... when they were younger, hehehe!!!

By #964 20,Dec,09 19:18
Been fucking my wife's brother's wife for many years now. It's been kept a secret for the sake of marraige and kids. I have a daughter with her, which my brother-in-law thinks it's his. It's fine by me.
By #3997 23,Dec,09 11:25
Wow, he doesnt know, does she know has she been tested

By #3997 30,Nov,09 22:21
i was just at my sister in laws house with the wife for the weekend, and found a pair of her panties sniffed then and jerked off while sniffing them dropped a load in them and put them back it was great

By #3997 25,Sep,09 12:18
I would fuck my sister in law if i ever had the chance, her body type is different then my wifes, and just would be a good feeling, i have thought many times what it would be like to make love to my sister in law, she looks like my wife in the face, I have had sex with sisters once, just not my sister in law

By #9210 12,Jun,09 11:43
I want to, she is 6 yrs younger than my wife. I find her very attractive & sexy. All I have managed to do many times was to spy on her dressing / undressing, which was extremely arousing, and those images are stored for reference and enjoyment over and over.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals