Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

luv2suk

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #59855 [Ignore] 18,Feb,11 18:27
From Matt's Wife: Just so everyone knows, this person is the reason that I have removed most of my pics. Any and all help dealing with this troll would be appreciated

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #115615 25,Feb,11 22:06
anyone with half a brain can go to my page and see that it is Matt52 and his trolls that are picking on me......look at the negative gifts that they send and the points they have striped from me and the negative votes. Anyone that believes that matt52 is truthful on this site is a little bit naive. it is Matt52 who has chosen to lash out on me as I asked him why he posts as "from matts wife" he didnt like me asking that so he has become aggressive and pretending it is me......this thread is just another example of Matts actions. I on the other hand have done nothing to retaliate except try to answer the outrageous allegations from the liar Matt52 who clearly hates gays.
By #59855 26,Feb,11 15:31
From Matt's Wife: Nope, many great friends on here that are gay and I love chatting with them but you clearly hate women

By #115615 25,Feb,11 02:12
Matt52 is still telling lies
Its interesting though, how Matt thinks that no one is allowed to not like his image........????
Isnt that what this site is about??? hot or not in members opinions......if someone votes not, it doesnt mean they are "attacking"
Matt52 has and continues to vote against my pics, but not only that, gets other trolls to do the same......I have never done anything like it and yet it is Matt who is doing all the complaining.
By #59855 25,Feb,11 14:14
From Matt's Wife: You are a moron, I can see in my points that it is you voting against the pics. You are the liar and soon the site can just enjoy your pics cuz I won't have any up. You are a gay bitter jealous individual and the things that you are doing make no sense. I have never done anything to you other than to retaliate to try and get you to stop but the truth is you probably get off on this. You are probably jerking your pathetic little cock while reading this. You are a joke

By #59855 25,Feb,11 00:49
From Matt's Wife: luv2suk is still voting against our pics, I have removed another one that he is attacking. Soon we will have no pics

By #5532 22,Feb,11 03:10
Matt's Wife is a pretty straight forward woman and we have had some interesting as well as some humorous chats. There is a bit more to the story, I'll not speak for them. I do know that they (along with others) have pictures voted against out of spite, and nothing else. They (and others) receive bad gifts, for the same reason of there being no reason. We will stick with Matt and Matt's Wife. They leave, we'll leave as well.
By #115615 22,Feb,11 03:30
I have nothing against Matt52 or anyone else on this site...Im not sure why Matt52 has become so aggressive against me, but it just tells me that bullying is alive and well on this site - as this thread proves, people harrass others based upon the word of one person...and apparently no one is aloud to not like Matt52's pictures by the looks of it, but it is ok for Matt52 to call others to not like mine and even stoop to asking others to send negative gifts...I really dont care, I love the gifts - negative or not. But isnt Matt52 being a Hipocrite? Its a sad world full of sad people I guess...I really dont care to get involved in hate campaignes
By #59855 22,Feb,11 12:23
From Matt's Wife: I have no problem leaving this site to people like you suk. To me the only answer is get rid of the vote against policy which you love to use. I on the other hand have never ever voted against someones pics and until you I had never burned points. So I would say that makes you the one in the wrong as all I have done is retaliate and try to get you to leave us alone. To often there are people harrased on this site by people like you and I am tired of it and if all of the good people stand together then maybe people like you will leave us alone.
By #115615 23,Feb,11 01:42
Im not sure if you heard - I have NOT voted against you. Im not sure if you are after attention or what, but why you are harrassing and bullying me I dont know...nor care.
By #59855 23,Feb,11 12:37
From Matt's Wife: Hmmmmmmm, denying that you did something on the sly. What are the odds of that. It does not take a rocket scientist to see that it was you that voted against our pics anonymously, you were the only person that visited our page when the votes were received. So keep trying to lie about it. You were caught redhanded
By #59855 23,Feb,11 12:39
From Matt's Wife: You are the one that started bullying and from my experience the only way to stop a bully is to punch them right in the nose. Trolls like you are not wanted here
By #90761 23,Feb,11 15:10
on the log points page, is there not something that say minus points given..i get it for gifts..not sure about negative..voting
By #59855 23,Feb,11 15:41
From Matt's Wife: Yes, it tells you exactly where you get your points and where they go. There is no guessing

By #78699 22,Feb,11 14:22
Please don't take any of your beautiful pics off!!
By #59855 23,Feb,11 12:40
From Matt's Wife: Thanks rssce, I already did take down over half of them thanks to these jerks.

By #134474 20,Feb,11 22:04
I, would think a further explaination of the cause of your pic removaal would be appropiate b/4 we start dissing another member.
By #59855 20,Feb,11 22:39
From Matt's Wife: I removed our pics because these jerks were voting against them. I have not ever talked to you olderman and I was only asking for help from friends but there is nothing that says we can't be friends with you
By #115615 22,Feb,11 02:45
unless someone has hacked into my account I did no such thing
By #59855 22,Feb,11 12:16
From Matt's Wife: Thanks for your response but you sir are a liar.
By #115615 23,Feb,11 01:44
What ever you say....
By #59855 23,Feb,11 12:38
From Matt's Wife: Don't you forget that

By #115615 22,Feb,11 02:44
I have no idea what this is about....appart from once asking a simple question as to why it says "from Matts Wife" all the time. As I was new, it was just a question...somehow Matt52 got very aggressive.
By #59855 22,Feb,11 12:18
From Matt's Wife: Anyone that knows me on here knows that I am a very nice person and very friendly. So just because I don't want to be your friend doesn't give you the right to attack us
By #115615 23,Feb,11 01:43
You have no evidence, just your parranoya - not sure why you think its me...???
By #59855 23,Feb,11 12:38
From Matt's Wife: Because you were the only one that was om our page during the hour that they were voted against.

By #59855 20,Feb,11 20:56
From Matt's Wife: Matt and I are asking our friends to send these two trolls bad gifts so they see we have support on this site.

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 18,Feb,11 19:06 other posts 
What happened?

By #59855 18,Feb,11 18:35
From Matt's Wife: The other one besides luv2suk is bigbob

By #59855 18,Feb,11 18:34
From Matt's Wife: Maybe all of my friends can start sending him bad gifts

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals