Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

who is masturbating now

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by steve8211 [Ignore] 30,May,11 18:50  other posts
Who is masturbating now and for how long? I have been for over an hour doing the start stop method. I love it when I cum I will shoot it out far.

New Comment       Rating: 1  


Comments:
By #513813 06,Oct,17 14:14
Me!

[deleted image]


By cumaddik [Ignore] 30,Sep,17 12:03 other posts 
I am masturbating now...leaking precum and edging for about 35 minutes...


By #533406 19,Apr,17 21:38
I am right now as I am on the phone with my wife while she gets fucked by her boss. She leaves the phone next to them and provide me with jerk-off material. I eat his cum from her ass& pussy when I get home.


By #526707 15,Apr,17 20:41
.


By #524176 15,Apr,17 20:17
Me for an hour so far. I keep edging it for as long as I can/
[deleted image]


By johnwish [Ignore] 12,Apr,17 05:55 other posts 
I am.I love seeing all the lovely hard cocks on SYD,never fails to get me hard and I always end up wanking.


By #512576 10,Apr,17 22:34
I have been for about an hour and a half. My balls are so full.


By #269759 10,Apr,17 20:51
yep!


By #530792 10,Apr,17 07:19
Dropping my pants right now!


By #524176 10,Apr,17 03:26
I'm masturbating now!
[deleted image]


By t-rex [Ignore] 06,Apr,17 20:38 other posts 
I could be, with the necessary incentive


By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Apr,17 14:41 other posts 
Yes, me. Again.


By #530792 06,Apr,17 14:35
Opening my pants as I type!


By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Apr,17 19:32 other posts 
Actually, i am.


By #522523 05,Apr,17 08:53
i am masturbating now


By #513813 05,Apr,17 00:40
Me
[deleted image]


By #485312 01,Apr,17 04:03
[deleted image]
the countdown is on, its not long now *lix*


By #489480 30,Mar,17 14:30
Whew, just finished. Gotta clean a big load of cum off my belly.


By #489480 30,Mar,17 13:47
Naked & masturbating right now. Got hard looking at SYD pics & now watching guys masturbating on Chaturbate.


By #525579 30,Mar,17 06:47
Me


By #527709 29,Mar,17 01:41
Everytime I am on this site I am masturbating. Sometimes for up to 2 hours. I like to open my curtains hoping someone may catch me.


By #524176 28,Mar,17 01:25
Just about done for now
[deleted image]


By #529708 27,Mar,17 14:59
Pumping a Fleshlight right now. Just started.


By #149019 23,Mar,17 01:19


By #76642 22,Mar,17 18:08
just finished


By #489480 22,Mar,17 17:19
Rubbing my cock now & looking at all the hot SYD pics.


By routemaster [Ignore] 22,Mar,17 01:26 other posts 
I am now, 5.24 a.m. UK time


By #519700 11,Sep,16 03:16
I am masturbating now but I only have a little cock, anyone else have small cock but love to masturbate??
By #525094 22,Mar,17 01:18
I do i jackoff all the time. My dick is small and feels good when i stroke it


By bi1953 [Ignore] 12,Mar,17 22:36 other posts 
Count me in.


By #530781 12,Mar,17 22:23
Just started stroking my cock....reading thru the forum and watching porn. Be nice to have someone to jack off with!


By #524176 07,Mar,17 02:22
For hours and then jack-off,
[deleted image]


By #525579 02,Mar,17 05:53
I've been pulling my cock for 3 hours


By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Dec,16 16:45 other posts 
I am.


By #64328 20,Dec,16 16:27
Ok...you caught me


By yellowman [Ignore] 19,Dec,16 07:25 other posts 
Yes, me too..... but then I usually am....


By #489480 16,Dec,16 17:02
I'm masturbating right now.


By #525074 14,Dec,16 13:17
Im doing it now, will continue for most of he night and might not even cum lol. Gotta love edging


By #201155 12,Dec,16 04:32
Me


By #323075 12,Dec,16 01:25
Me too:
[deleted image]


By #525344 11,Dec,16 18:09
anyone know of open zoom room?


By t-rex [Ignore] 11,Dec,16 18:03 other posts 
Me, right now


By #46165 04,Dec,16 17:32
Im always masturbating when Im here. Only been about 10 minutes so far though.


By #458691 04,Dec,16 16:22
me im jo


By #74896 12,Oct,16 02:13
I do.


By #121361 12,Oct,16 01:55
[deleted image]


By #449168 05,Oct,16 21:22
ME


By #520915 05,Oct,16 18:51
Me!


By #201155 04,Oct,16 16:58
Me!


By slipper [Ignore] 15,Sep,16 19:31 other posts 
Does BEING masturbated now fit here???


By #519963 15,Sep,16 13:39
I like stroking and eventually cumming on quickvisio.com.
Been edging there all morning!


New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  



Show your Genitals