Shootings and violence,how do we stop it? 04,Aug,19 16:28
The irony 18,May,19 09:12
Watch this about the US civil war 07,Apr,19 12:00
Get a life 08,Mar,19 18:34
here is the effects of "climate change" 21,Feb,19 10:56
liberal logic in 1 short video 30,Dec,18 19:31
Merry Christmas! 17,Dec,18 11:34

By phart 07,May,24 17:42
Well that is a loop hole that needs closing.
When they block the road, they are violating my freedoms and rights as well.

By phart 06,May,24 17:50
if i was a woman I believe I would have to drive to Washington just to slap this bitch
only registered users can see external links

SHE may be to fucking dumb to work a safety but most women are NOT.

By phart 06,May,24 10:05
What gives you this sense of entitlement to block a hwy and prevent people from moving along their daily lives?
you should NOT be interfering with normal peoples daily lives.
NOTHING ,NO law nothing ,entitles you to interfere with the common citizens daily life of commuting to work or whatever.

By phart 04,May,24 22:15
some fords and dodges have resistors in there to control the fan speed and are cooled by the passing air. Those leaves get on that hot resistor and the vehicle burns down,NOT good. Was real common on the 70's ford pickups.

By phart 04,May,24 22:13
yea that "protestor" at Columbia I think it was is a Profession agitator. Known to get paid for his work, a lawyer to. If it aint soros paying the tab, it is money from the middle east terror groups.
The middle eastern colleges are even offering free housing and educations for the 1's that might be expelled for protesting! Protesting is illegal over there, but yet they want to take our American youth over there and indoctrinate them.

By phart 04,May,24 20:26
yea i have a 87 model car with issues that is laying in wait of me to get in financial condition to refurbish it, it is decaying fast.Damn plastic.

By phart 04,May,24 20:21
Uh, i must admit, I am all ears to what you think is a workable fix for the problem.

By phart 04,May,24 20:20

Read about this sweet heart of a guy.

By phart 04,May,24 14:34
A little off key but hell Yea!

By phart 04,May,24 10:58

By phart 04,May,24 08:44

By phart 04,May,24 08:42

Just what we need, Americans getting educated by the terrorist

By phart 04,May,24 08:17
so much plastic on them that rots away.

By phart 03,May,24 20:30
thats back when they built cars, instead of these appliances they make now.

By phart 03,May,24 20:28

By phart 03,May,24 20:23

jealous of his intellect?

By phart 03,May,24 14:44
his admin is trying find ways to make it cost more,didn't you see all that ruckus last week on the net?

By phart 03,May,24 14:36
hamas was voted in as leaders of gaza, so how are you supposed to separate them and only deal with the terrorist?
Background. The Gaza Strip has been under the de facto governing authority of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) since 2007 and has faced years of conflict, poverty, and humanitarian crises.

In other words, if the palestinians want peace, they should rat out the hamas and help get rid of them so things will return to normal. It is the palestinians fault the terrorist got so strong.

By phart 03,May,24 14:34

even the zero biden has acknowledged the vandalism

"

By phart 02,May,24 20:56
it's 1 thing to protest but these folks on college campus's are interfering with folks trying to get a education and tearing up stuff and causing mayheim.
They are not in the park holding signs asking consideration of their concerns, they are being assholes for lack of fancy word for it.

By phart 02,May,24 20:50

" to show these guys enough fireworks to blow their Oakley aviators straight off their faces."

By phart 02,May,24 18:19

By phart 02,May,24 17:38
um. well something is amiss because wholesale gas is down to 2.59 a galllon.

By phart 02,May,24 15:19
I thought Nafta was replaced?

I will have to read thru it later

By phart 02,May,24 13:17

By phart 02,May,24 13:17
Not well because to much effort is being wasted on unrelated things Every step the texas governor is trying, and the feds are fighting him tooth and nail.

By phart 02,May,24 11:25
I kinda got pissed off this morning.
I got a Lowes credit card a couple years ago.
It gave a 5% discount on purchases so i would use it and then pay the bill at the end of the month, saved a bit of money and such.
Well recently got a new card, it was being converted to a standard credit card with higher amount and etc, sounds good,except they were going to charge me 2 dollars a month to send a paper bill. So I just kept the old card and i ordered a string trimmer for a neighbor that didn't have access to the internet monday, his trimmer came and i wanted to pay the balance. Oh my, I couldn't because the account had not been activated yet. I got a real person and turns out since i didn't activate the new card, the old card went out the night after I used it, and I would need to activate the new 1. I ask about the 2 dollars a month and she said "Oh yes that is the new agreement with the bank that they can collect a 2 dollar fee each month for the paper bill." I ask if i could pay the balance and then cancel the card. which i did.
the lady said my reason was recorded and reported to help with customer service.
with the millions they make in profit, they can afford to send me a bill each month. companys have been sending paper bills for a 100 years or more. No reason to change now.

By phart 02,May,24 11:14
simple, encounter a suspected illegal. Ask for government issued id and social security number. If none are provided, detain,investigate,and deport.

By phart 02,May,24 11:12
Are you kidding me?
At 18 years old they have not learned enough about economics in school to understand what a loan is and that it has to be paid back?
That exposes a whole other set of issues with our education system if they are not teaching enough about economics for the students to understand debt.
How can a 18 year old qualify for college if they are not smart enough to understand bills and debts?

As for the farmers, cry me a river. In my county alone, the income from loss's covered by the government far out weights any other source of income for the farmers and the sumbitches are always in new trucks, new tractors and so on, on top of the fact they are wearing 500 bucks worth of Carhartt clothes and boots on a average winter day. they don't need subsides, they need to go back to school to learn economics and use older equipment that does not require debt.
and for campaigns,hell no government should not pay it's self to run for office or pay it's way to run for office.

By phart 02,May,24 10:01
good luck with that. It hasn't been that good in decades.
Don't let the illegals in, and you don't have to figure out how to get rid of them.
Kinda like preventing cancer,don't smoke and that will greatly reduce the chances of getting it.

By phart 02,May,24 09:57
well considering how much college debt biden has wiped away trying to buy votes and the tax increases he is trying to push thru, i think you will see a difference in those numbers this fall.
We are fed up with people getting free college on the backs of the taxpayers when they are the 1's that agreed to take on the debt and pay it back. IF there was NO other reason for not voting for biden ,that would be the last straw for me.
if you can't afford college, and aren't smart enough to get a grant or a scholarship,and you take on a debt to pay for college, that is YOUR BABY, just like you take on a car payment or house payment,YOU OWE IT> Now pay it the hell back. and if you don't pay it back, you loose your creditials.

By phart 02,May,24 09:54
I am a redneck that can weld and understand electronics!

By phart 01,May,24 20:36
Well, alot of folks don't see much difference between haley and a democrat

By phart 01,May,24 18:30
and kamalla woulda been her vice probably. I don't like her for alot of reasons.
she also sold a bunch of state owned land to the chinese, boy talk about a real patriot.

By phart 01,May,24 13:08
my issue was more personal than fault with vehicle, 300 hp and no way to tow safely over a 1000 pounds.
But the steering was "over responsive" to me as well, older as in 60's and 70's Gm products had much better feeling steering to me than this new stuff.

By phart 01,May,24 13:06

By phart 01,May,24 11:06
Ok so who would that choice have been?
It is time for answers, And frankly the short answer at the moment is no 1 wants the job that you would approve of other than a liberal democrat because of the way Trump is being treated. Would you put yourself up on a podium to be treated like he is right now?

By phart 01,May,24 10:04
please cat,if neither are good the job, give us another choice!
at the moment,Trump is the only thing we have to choose except for biden,and I would burn down the voting booth and go to jail before i would vote for that man

By phart 01,May,24 10:02
kinda sad the system allows such fraud but it does.
A friend worked in a Chrysler dealership in the 70's and he said that jobs that the book said took 4 hours he could usually do in 1.4 and that it just meant the dealer got paid for 4 and had more cars make it thru the shop.

By phart 01,May,24 09:59
yea that was NOT a good design
as for the deville, this was the small 1 from 97 not the larger 1.I would not have traded it had it been rear wheel drive. I despised front wheel drive.

By phart 01,May,24 09:58

By phart 30,Apr,24 23:08

By phart 30,Apr,24 21:03
yea out here we have woods and 2 lane roads.

By phart 30,Apr,24 21:01

By phart 30,Apr,24 21:01
holy moly, i hope that was under warranty. You will have rattles and squeaks now that the dash has been took apart.
Condenser ,that is in front of the radiator. if the climate control was working, it is odd they would replace that and the evaporator unless the compressor had released metal debris into the system or it was leaking?
Read over the receipt and see if there are any hints as to what was done.

By phart 30,Apr,24 20:58

By phart 30,Apr,24 20:56
When I got my insurance settlement i came very close to buying a older Mercedes convertible that had both a hard top and a soft top.
I did my research and although that particular car was mechanically very reliable reviews said it would soak you in a rain storm.Since i had intended to take some road trips, I declined and bought a older sedan deville instead.I wish i had kept it but i traded in on my truck

Driving in a rain storm is not a big deal normally but I was in the tail end of a tornado on I40 and it was like sitting under a bucket pouring steady water.

By phart 30,Apr,24 20:53
Ok cat, if biden can't do anything about gas prices, why is he being pressured to do so?
And what the hell are democrats trying to do? finish killing off the economy? we need affordable gas to keep the country moving.

By phart 30,Apr,24 17:30
then how do you propose earning raises? How do you propose trimming budgets to make more money? business is in bussiness to make money, the product is secondary.

By phart 30,Apr,24 17:26
whats age got to do with it? I was not in a position to alter my grandma's destiny or I would have done something.