Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#746

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,24 17:51 other posts 
On Friday, April 19, I had an oil change, tire rotation and check my air conditioning appointment at a Buick/GMC dealership in Fort Myers. Apparently, there was a problem with my AC and the dealership kept my car and put me in a loaner. Because I have a General Motors car, there was an obligation to put me into a GM loaner and in my opinion, I lucked out! I drove away in a fire engine RED 2023 Chevrolet Camaro convertible! Truly a fun car and I want one.
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Apr,24 20:09 other posts 
I hope you had the top down the entire time you had it. Where I live we get a lot of winter and I don’t understand why people buy convertibles unless it is their second car and only for summer. What really pisses me off is on a beautiful sunny day somebody drives around in a convertible and doesn’t put the top down. Why would you buy a convertible in Canada if you wouldn’t use it every opportunity you get? Crazy people!
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,24 20:56 other posts 
When I got my insurance settlement i came very close to buying a older Mercedes convertible that had both a hard top and a soft top.
I did my research and although that particular car was mechanically very reliable reviews said it would soak you in a rain storm.Since i had intended to take some road trips, I declined and bought a older sedan deville instead.I wish i had kept it but i traded in on my truck

Driving in a rain storm is not a big deal normally but I was in the tail end of a tornado on I40 and it was like sitting under a bucket pouring steady water.
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,May,24 00:10 other posts 
Well as sedan Deville is kind of a boat anyways so it would be OK in water wouldn’t it? 😄
In 1983 I had a 1980 Olds Toranado but it was a diesel which I thought was a good idea but it turns out that the diesel in that car was a converted 350 and I had nothing but problems with it and it spent a lot of time in the shop but I did have the extended warranty on it and as soon as the warranty ended I never went back to that dealership again. I am not mechanically inclined and I had no idea what was going on.
The next major thing that went wrong I just had them pull the diesel and put in a regular 350 and I enjoyed it for five more years virtually trouble free.
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,24 09:59 other posts 
yea that was NOT a good design
as for the deville, this was the small 1 from 97 not the larger 1.I would not have traded it had it been rear wheel drive. I despised front wheel drive.
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,May,24 12:36 other posts 
My Toronado was a FWD. I lived in the Rockies near Banff. It actually worked really well.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,24 20:58 other posts 
The weather was conducive to "top down" so yes, when I was driving around locally the top was down.

The dealership is approximately 40 miles away and traffic is "hella-crazy". I have no idea what the dealership did to my car because no one explained the service performed. I knew when I left the car there it was the condenser or coil (whatever the heck that is). One was an easy fix and the other was more complicated and it was my understanding that the more difficult fix required them to remove the dashboard to access the part that way. Apparently it was the more difficult fix because I had the Camaro from 3pm Friday the 19th to Thursday the 25th at 4:30. 😁
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,24 21:01 other posts 
holy moly, i hope that was under warranty. You will have rattles and squeaks now that the dash has been took apart.
Condenser ,that is in front of the radiator. if the climate control was working, it is odd they would replace that and the evaporator unless the compressor had released metal debris into the system or it was leaking?
Read over the receipt and see if there are any hints as to what was done.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,24 21:37 other posts 
Just my opinion, the service advisor should have gone over the service performed and yes, my car is a 2021 with 31k miles.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,24 23:08 other posts 
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 01,May,24 03:03 other posts 
Most likely it was a clogged orifice filter in the condenser that was clogged, easy fix,,, most likely they kept your car longer because the manual sais it’s a three hour job, but the longer they keep your car, the more money the dealership gets from G.motors. Yes, GM pays the dealership for all warranty work done to any vehicle under warranty. The dealership doesn’t do all the work on one sitting, they do ten minutes of work at a time to extend the work done so they get more money from the plant.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,24 06:04 other posts 
Thank you for the explanation. Again, not sure what they did because the invoice reads like GREEK to me. My guess is they have to justify to GM why the need for a 6 to 7 day loaner as this was covered under my "new car" warranty.

Hey, it's was a hundred years ago that I had my Corvette that had T tops. Having the use of this hit little "rag top" was really fun for me!
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 01,May,24 03:04 other posts 
Most likely it was a clogged orifice filter in the condenser that was clogged, easy fix,,, most likely they kept your car longer because the manual sais it’s a three hour job, but the longer they keep your car, the more money the dealership gets from G.motors. Yes, GM pays the dealership for all warranty work done to any vehicle under warranty. The dealership doesn’t do all the work on one sitting, they do ten minutes of work at a time to extend the work done so they get more money from the plant. If you want the work done in two hours, take it to a garage but you would have to pay the bill
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,24 06:04 other posts 
Thanks.
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,24 10:02 other posts 
kinda sad the system allows such fraud but it does.
A friend worked in a Chrysler dealership in the 70's and he said that jobs that the book said took 4 hours he could usually do in 1.4 and that it just meant the dealer got paid for 4 and had more cars make it thru the shop.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 01,May,24 11:41 other posts 
I hear theres a good garage in pennsylvania called graffs that can do the job in under an hour
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,24 13:06 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,24 08:24 other posts 
I'm making my way north, heading home. I'm in bumper-to-bumper traffic on I-75 traffic nearing Tampa.....😒 My plan for today is to make it to drive 10.5 hours to Clanton, AL. That's the plan because that's where I made a hotel room reservation. We will see if I have the patience and stamina for this.
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,24 09:58 other posts 

By Jamie [Ignore] 30,Apr,24 14:30 other posts 
Florida Boaters Caught on Video Dumping Trash Directly Into the Ocean only registered users can see external links don't you have a trash truck to pickup your trash
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Apr,24 14:45 other posts 
Yes, we even supply trash cans. The problem is that DeSantis outlawed abortions. Now we throw the fetus in the ocean disguised as trash. The sharks do the rest.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,24 17:22 other posts 
you think health care is exspensive in the US, try paying for trash pick up and dealing with the "don't put that in this can and that can't be put in this can" and so on. then once the lazy bastard in the automatic truck with a mechanical arm picks the can up, crushes it,dumpes the contents into the truck and all over the top of it, he sets the can down 2 inches off the road so a truck mirror will get broke on it, then scatters the fucking trash from 1 end of your road to the other. 1 neighbor that adopted this section of road marked some trash and wound up over the course of a month picking it up 3 fucking times because each time it blew off the truck and went back down on the side of the road.
Our trash service here suck.mostly mob owned to.
only registered users can see external links

By Jamie [Ignore] 30,Apr,24 18:19 other posts 
We have allays where truck pick up the trash bins not mush of a mess
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,24 21:03 other posts 
yea out here we have woods and 2 lane roads.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,24 20:58 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,24 16:58 other posts 
Former NFL player and convicted armed robber, O J Simpson is dead at the age of 76.
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 11,Apr,24 19:01 other posts 
Rip to the best free publicity for Ford
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 16:15 other posts 
Gotta give him one thing he sure did know how to put together a team of lawyers
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 19:26 other posts 
he got away with murder, and then wrote a book on how he "Might have done it">
I just wonder if the familys will get any justice from whatever estate is left. he killed 2 people and there has been no justice at all.
You would think by now,as high a profile of a case as this was, if anyone else killed those 2, the suspect would have been found by now.
By sherryann [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 20:10 other posts 
yes he is a murderer! And yes he got away with it. I will never forget when the verdict was read all the blacks cheered hooting and hollering and carrying on like crazy. Two people were brutally murdered and they were celebrating. It was pathetic. For those that don't know, that's how blacks feel about whites, they want us dead! Believe it or not I don't care, I'm just trying to teach you something.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 21:49 other posts 
I just can’t fathom how he sliced both there necks like he did, that is one sick bastard.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 22:28 other posts 
Yea,I know. Well, 1 thing's for sure now, he's GONE.
He won't harm anyone else,but of course i already saw a link to a page that his "estate" would be fighting the familys to prevent them getting anything.
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 16,Apr,24 23:33 other posts 
At least he can rest in peace knowing his wife’s killer is dead.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,24 00:21 other posts 
Who do you believe killed Nicole Brown Simpson?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,24 15:03 other posts 
a jealous husband, oj simpson
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,24 21:28 other posts 
Yes, I believe that OJ killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, too, however FredShitBreath apparently thinks otherwise.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,24 22:06 other posts 
well, he did it, or he would not have ran, the glove fit, he later wrote a book on how he Could have done it,but no matter, he is DEAD.So he can't hurt anyone else.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Apr,24 12:46 other posts 
RIH OJ
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,24 14:18 other posts 
RIH? Rest in hell?
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Apr,24 15:24 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,24 16:02 other posts 
Rest? Forget that, BIH! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Apr,24 16:07 other posts 
Agreed! Maybe play football against five-year-olds for eternity and never win a game!
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,24 16:26 other posts 
yep,I agree, burning,burning ,burnin.
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 08:25 other posts 
Where did I say that? You’re not to bright are you? Read what I said again genius.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 10:04 other posts 
A double entendre. No need to try to belittle me, EF.
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 10:27 other posts 
Someone needs to. 😜
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 08:24 other posts 
OJ killed her.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 09:14 other posts 
Ahmad Rashad's groomsmen-

OJ Simpson, Bill Cosby... known scummy cunts. Ray Lewis- another winner.

Is the black man pre-disposed to crime?
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 09:22 other posts 
I know they are definitely pre-disposed to not breathing.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 19:36 other posts 
Of course you all know had Nicole Simpson not been such a slut and devoted her time to pleasing her man she would still be alive today
I’m not sure what i would do if i came home to find Marcy on her knees between another man’s legs the outcome would be bad bad very bad and she knows it
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 21:10 other posts 
dgraff, I know sometimes you talk like a crazy man and this is one of those times.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,24 03:45 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

It keeps everyone guessing
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Apr,24 14:47 other posts 
Being jealous of Marcy's good luck is not good. Why wouldn't you ask her to share?. 🤣🤣🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Apr,24 16:13 other posts 
Well now I never thought about it that way

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#746

Show your Genitals