She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

* SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT SOMEONE *

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 00:53  other posts
For whatever reason, the original thread went POOF!. *Jamie said he liked it [the thread] so let's give it another go!

There are many folks that don't get the recognition that they are deserving of, so let's use this thread to post something positive. Use this thread to recognize members as well as non members!

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #535048 14,Jun,17 20:52

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 19:39 other posts 
OMG I certainly didn't expect to create this much turmoil and bickering for that I'm sorry this is exactly why our governments can't ever get any thing done opinions are like ass holes every one has one and 90 percent of them stink I my self spent my first two years on Syd keeping my mouth shut and my ears open and I'm going back to being mild manner dgraff

By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 08:34 other posts 
What happened to saying something nice about someone ?!!!
By #460385 14,Jun,17 08:43
I like *lix*, I really do. That should work.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 08:51 other posts 
You're better than that and you know it...
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 09:05 other posts 
Well when someone throws shit at someone and then steps back and tells a different story and acts innocent, it tends to piss people off.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 09:10 other posts 
So running a thread into the ground just cuz you have some issues with someone is fair game then ? And everyone talks shit on everyone here!!! Keep it private,just bashing someone cuz of their appearance is shitty, I don't give a fuck who you are I will always stand by that...hammer someone's opinion not their sexual activity otherwise we all should just call it day here....
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 10:55 other posts 
I would like the thread to stay on task, to be a platform to SAY something nice about another member. It is unfortunate that things took a downwards spiral. I've contact admin and asked that the derogatory comments be deleted, I would hope that the thread is not "Dumpstered".
By Cox4you [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 11:16 other posts 
You asked to give recognition and say something nice. Looks to me like recognition was given and to the members who referenced suckit. Their opinion appears to be thanking her for various issues that have led to positive outcomes.

You can't control what another chooses to say or feel regardless.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 11:58 other posts 
I know that I cannot control how people react, what think or what they will write HOWEVER this thread was intended to be something positive something beyond a member's "bits and pieces".
By Cox4you [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 11:59 other posts 
The forums are public and they always go all over the place.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 11:48 other posts 
I second that. This thread seems to have take a quite disappointing and often very personal turn.

Remember what Thumper's mother told him !
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 11:58 other posts 
What did Thumper's mother say?
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 12:34 other posts 
It was actually his father who told him, his mother just reminded him.

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 12:46 other posts 
Thank you.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 16:16 other posts 
'if you can't say something nice, don't say nothin at all'

Thanks for the clip JustWill.

I was slightly wrong it was Thumper's mother asking Thumper what his father had told him that morning.

By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Jun,17 19:39 other posts 
I want to personally thank lixsipsucket for black listing me and a bunch of my friends so we don't have to see you or put up with your bull shit good luck with your boy toy I hear he's found a younger woman more his age
By Cox4you [Ignore] 13,Jun,17 19:53 other posts 
Lmao. Everything she put on my (why?) is basically her describing herself. lol And nobody cares why she chooses to blacklist. I got my peeps on here. All she's proving is that she has her knickers in a twist.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Jun,17 19:57 other posts 
Hahaha I got called an excon how does she figure that
By Cox4you [Ignore] 13,Jun,17 23:14 other posts 
Report her for character defamation dgraff. She crossed a line. Totally improper but it's Lix. What can you expect. She stoops to all sorts of lies.
I'd definitely report it.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 06:56 other posts 
Gotta be the funniest shit I've seen all week!!!!

Report someone on a sex site for defamation of character

Who are you gonna report to ?
By Cox4you [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 11:39 other posts 
Regardless of what type of site. You can't divulge any private or personal information on a member true or not.
Common sense should have told you that. You can't slander a person or divulge anything about their "real" identity.
He should report it to admin. Suckit reported someone for exposing something about her.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 11:57 other posts 
You gonna make a report to the police and have all your personal crap dragged into the open...might be ok for you,but think of all your friends that don't know what you really get up to in the bedroom might feel....

Admin doesn't give a fuck about petty arguments....

Don't be a baby..... you're slagging off lix over the site...is that not slander too then ?...
You're jealous of someone you don't even like cuz they get more attention than you.
Grow a pair...

And let's get it right here... I'm not Lix's friend....but I'm not gonna sit here and let people just blatantly bully someone..

You blacklisted her,she blacklisted you...and you are going on about someone you don't even like more than the good things...wtf is up with that dude?....

Don't like someone ignore them....
By Cox4you [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 12:07 other posts 
No I never did blacklist the cunt. I don't give a shit who you're friends with.
Thanks for being the site police you think you know it all
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 12:58 other posts 
Go and cry over a woman calling you burnt toast..

That's what all this is about....you can't handle not being the focus of people's attention...

If I'm site police you must be the site whiny bitch with no balls until he has a gang to back him up....

News just in,Cox can't handle negative gifts on his page....so he banned me....and to top it off,he pm'ed me to say grow up...I should grow up Cox ?!!!look at who is acting like a ch1ld here..

How's that for being a know it all...
--------------------------------------- added after 47 minutes

@cox
did you ask admin why he removed the comment ?...

I said admin didn't give a fuck about petty arguments,which he doesn't...suckit can't remove her posts in the forum fuckwad...

Always been a dick!!!!I think you mean always had a dick ..You're so funny with your little panties in a bunch...getting bigger balls now are we ?...
What's the matter ?... don't like fighting with men or can you only bully women ?....

And carry on replying to my posts then banning me again,who dat pussy I see....
--------------------------------------- added after 95 minutes

@cox..unlucky,nice try though. Dgraff posted about being called an ex con in the forum, that's what I was referring to....and I said Lix can't remove her forum thread...not what you are talking about in blacklisting reasons..

So call me a fuckwad.... doesn't hurt me....words on the internet your precious little flower you...
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

@ Cox once again...look at who is looking like the biggest baby on Syd,all your arguments have been bullshit....you can't handle being called out on your shit...and you prove that by blacklisting me but still responding.....and if I have no relevance to you,that should be the case with Lix too...but you can't see past your own selfish fucking acts and how you stink of hypocrisy.......so lie to yourself as much as you want...you know all these words matter to you,cuz you went crazy over someone calling burnt toast ffs.....you act like a spoiled brat..and your actions show that...so shut the fuck up.....and thanks for the laughs too,your pics are a fucking joke you know, that's why you gotta give points to people to vote for you.....are you still in highsch00l?cuz you sure do act like a t33nager....
--------------------------------------- added after 20 hours

@ Cox tell dgraff make a complaint to admin for me using a photo app to make his pic look cool, I didn't post it on my page I sent it privately...or are you talking about the Photoshop pic from the internet I sent you and not your pic you fucking idiot.. there's also a thing called fair usage policy...

As for the gifts I sent you,gives you everything you need now doesn't it ?...a way for you **** your own insecurities onto others....

You keep making out I'm doing something wrong...

And don't try to threaten me about deletion here..report me to admin for what you think I have done of shut the fuck up bitch...
By Cox4you [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 13:35 other posts 
You're just a dick and always have been. And guess what fuckwad. You said admin wouldn't care about Lix saying someone was an ex con. Well either admin removed it or suckit was made to remove it.

So up yours and so much for thinking you know it all.
By Cox4you [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 14:20 other posts 
The post that was removed wasn't in the forum fuckwad. It was on a why she blacklisted. So the only person(s) that could remove it would be admin or suckit.

Once the member complained to admin it was then deleted.
Yep. I'll handle you in whatever fashion I feel best and too bad you can't do anything but whine about it.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

P. S. I wasn't aware I was arguing or responding with a man. I have yet to see that you are one.
you're just someone behind a keyboard that has no relevance to me. So keep flapping your lips and getting more mad. Thank you for the laughs tho.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

Ya blue. Why don't you steal another members private pic and photo shop it again like you did to my own friends only private pic. That you never should have had access to. See how that works out for you. pot and kettle blue. Everything your saying about me sounds like a self description of yourself and your own actions here. Funny. I had a member see your nasty gifts you left and I got a message saying man he must be a jackass. Thanks for shedding light onto your own behavior. Be careful about stealing members pics. Just might get you a deletion. Oh and by the way. Stay super sexy if that's even possible for you.
By #487013 13,Jun,17 21:47
lmao
By #533843 14,Jun,17 00:42
She does bring more then a few members together. I wouldn't call it admirable in the way she did it.

By Cox4you [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 00:44 other posts 
I'd like to give recognition to member lixsipsuckit for being such a whack a doodle of a member.
Her antics are some of the funniest and easiest things to mock and make fun of.
She literally hands you the material on a platter. It doesn't get any better than that.
I love laughing at her lies in her blogs and in the forums.
I crack up laughing at her copy paste wall comments.
Why would you tell a new member that has zero pictures to stay super sexy? I guess it's become such a habit you don't even realize they have not a single picture.

Keep on being stupid suckit. You're slaying at it. Your pics kill my eyes but your lies and (why's) do make me laugh at you so hard.
By #487013 14,Jun,17 08:58
That cow gets points for every new member she says hi to...

By #460385 14,Jun,17 08:19
By #487013 14,Jun,17 08:57
walrus juice, sounds very appetizing...

By #482237 12,Jun,17 10:02
member.php?w=514288would i would like to recomend caprad604, he's always a gentleman and very friendly
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,17 20:51 other posts 
Here's the quick link to caprad604's page.

/member.php?w=514288

By #316057 07,Jun,17 23:24
Just stop to say goodby .... *jamie
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,17 23:32 other posts 
Oh, Jamie, why did you do that!?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,17 13:20 other posts 
He's back, he's back! YAY! It's nice to see you again, *Jamie!

/member.php?w=535048

By Cox4you [Ignore] 09,Jun,17 10:18 other posts 
Member dan76. A great guy. Check him out. Give him a chat. He's always very caring and a good friend to have.
/member.php?w=456945

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,17 06:24 other posts 
Thank you cox4you my Sexy friend your the greatest I like catching you off guard and surprising you and your full of surprises your self keep sending me your Sexy videos I love them

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,17 06:06 other posts 
My quiet friend cock swallow originally from my home state of Pennsylvania he all ways makes me laugh after a hard day come home soon little buddy Dan needs a fishing partner

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 01:44 other posts 
**FlyingCum**, visit her page, look at her gifts, it's clear to see that she's well liked! Wkth that said, I can honestly say that my interaction with her has always been positive.

/member.php?w=376518
By #372855 07,Jun,17 05:34
**FlyingCum** is a very nice woman, had a lot of chats with her. Hot and sexy, plus have a normal chat is good too.
By Cox4you [Ignore] 08,Jun,17 00:28 other posts 
She's super sweet and a wonderful young lady.
By #372855 09,Jun,17 04:13
Yes she is, and does not ignore messages that I send. Love the chats I have with her, but there are a few on here that stop without a reason.

By Cox4you [Ignore] 08,Jun,17 17:44 other posts 
Member dgraff is a great guy. Always helpful. Very protective of his friends. He has many great stories and always makes me laugh. Check him out and say hi. He's a super sweet man. Just don't make him mad.
/member.php?w=402884

By #533843 08,Jun,17 01:49
Arexa has always been helpful. She's explained many things about American culture to me.

Thirdleg is also a great guy, although unfortunate this last year. Hope he's doing alright.

By #472781 04,Jun,17 16:59
I love my wife
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 05,Jun,17 09:17 other posts 
I love my dog. Wait, what is this?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,17 13:14 other posts 
I hope that you let her know each and every day, by words but more IMPORTANTLY by your deeds and actions!
By #460385 05,Jun,17 14:28
Does cooking, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, doing dishes, doing laundry, walking dogs, washing cars, doing yard work, and working 70-80 hours a week count. Cause if so I'm golden.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 05,Jun,17 14:43 other posts 
It counts, as long as you perform oral too.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,17 15:08 other posts 
You are "golden"! When do you find time to photograph your Mrs.?
By #460385 05,Jun,17 20:57
Weekends
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,17 21:00 other posts 
Is that some time after you've finished cooking, cleaning bathrooms, laundry, dog walking, car washing, yard work......?
By #460385 05,Jun,17 21:05
Yeap
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,17 22:31 other posts 
You're a keeper!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 06,Jun,17 02:26 other posts 
Never had a guy like that?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,17 03:33 other posts 
No, have you?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jun,17 01:42 other posts 
No, I never had a guy. I've been that guy, though... and no, she didn't deserve it.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show your Genitals