Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

* SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT SOMEONE *

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 00:53  other posts
For whatever reason, the original thread went POOF!. *Jamie said he liked it [the thread] so let's give it another go!

There are many folks that don't get the recognition that they are deserving of, so let's use this thread to post something positive. Use this thread to recognize members as well as non members!

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #460385 31,May,17 14:42
Bella, JustWill, and AlexBlue. We got off to a rocky start but I learned the ways of the Forum mostly from you 3. Big9inch, 2Kinky, Sweetslit, Arexa, Hellraiser, FlyingCum, and BikerChick, it's always a pleasure to have interactions with you all. And of course the wife's boys. Assmacker, Baller1, AverageOne, and SmoothandHorny who have been nothing but gentleman. It has been a pleasure (sort of in a cybor way) to have met you all.
By JustWill [Ignore] 31,May,17 15:26 other posts 
Likewise, Sir!

By #517356 31,May,17 12:14
Can I add Hardnips to the list to please ...always good to chat to...unfortunately i havent chatted to many..
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 31,May,17 12:33 other posts 
Yeah, hard_nips, we used to talk for over an hour 4-5 nights a week, then suddenly no response, ever again, with no reason or explanation. She was cool the whole time we did talk, though...

/member.php?w=458557
By #517356 31,May,17 12:49
She seems to have chat turned off right now for some reason though...
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 31,May,17 13:32 other posts 
Oh, I didn't know because I gave up after trying when she was online a few separate times and she never replied. For weeks before that, I'd meet her at the same time every night she came on, and she never did without talking to me, so I took the hint when she stopped.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 01:19 other posts 
JustWill! Gosh, what's not to like about JustWill? He's smart and he's funny (often in a sarcastic way). He's the member that I've known the longest, yet know so little about.

/member.php?w=491031
By JustWill [Ignore] 31,May,17 08:52 other posts 
That's me...International Man of Mystery.
We've been chatting back and forth for almost seven years now, bella! I have enjoyed every dang minute of it, and thank you for your continued support and friendship,

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 01:39 other posts 
Arexa, a SYD favorite! Her posts in the Forum are thoughtful and are a reflection of her great intelligence.

/member.php?w=358797
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 31,May,17 07:35 other posts 
I couldn't agree more. a woman whose opinions are always worth serious thought.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 31,May,17 08:33 other posts 
Yep. She's fun to talk to with a great personality.
By JustWill [Ignore] 31,May,17 08:44 other posts 
She also has a wicked sense of humor!

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 01:01 other posts 
Then there's RealBigTitsLover.....he's relatively new and I don't really know him but be seems a'ight.

/member.php?w=527959
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 31,May,17 08:29 other posts 
Heh, thanks for the mention! If you decide you do wanna know me, feel free to PM about anything you feel like asking, I'm an open book. And you seem pretty a'ight yourself.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 08:05 other posts 
Leilani, a beautiful, low key, thoughtful and very generous and giving person.

/member.php?w=499501

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 02:00 other posts 
Andthisisme, super nice as well as a super interesting man! I find him to be intelligent and open minded. What more could you hope for!?

/member.php?w=281161
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 31,May,17 06:50 other posts 
Oh wow! That is such a sweet and generous comment, thank you it is very much appreciated. You are pretty amazing yourself. I am only here now thanks to you and your excellent advice.

I thought the earlier version that disappeared was a really great idea so I am going to repeat what I posted then. There are many lovely people on here who I have had the good fortune to be in contact with. To name but a few -

D1cky and 3dfd, two guys, among many, who have regularly posted generous comments and been so generous in their messages.

bella! And Arexa who in their messages to me have been so generous and such lovely people and in their actions in the Abuse Forum, have always shown themselves to be genuine, open minded and intelligent.

Lipsipsuckit, someone who always takes the time to respond to either a message or a vote.

Lynnocent and Jess33 two amazing women who area no longer with us and very much missed.

There are so many others
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 06:59 other posts 
Thank you, Andthisisme, for taking time to repost your thoughts.

You know, I was not aware that jess33 was gone, I guess it was a matter of time that her profile would be purged in admin's auto delete. She did have some nice pictures posted of both her and Maria and I especially liked her picture of hereself, strolling naked as the day she was born, down the middle of a quiet road while holding an umbrella.

If anyone has forgotten who jess33 is, they are able to see one picture that you've posted on your page of you strolling with her!

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 31,May,17 07:34 other posts 
Oops, I had temporarily forgotten the gorgeous Maria. Call me sentimental but this pic reminds me of all the totally real conversations that I had with Jess33. A beautiful woman in every sense.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 07:54 other posts 
I'm glad I jogged your memory about Maria because the profile really was about two very incredible and unique women!

By qhaos [Ignore] 31,May,17 05:26 other posts 
Bella! A girl like few others, a very kind girl with me in every interact with her (even if are not too many), she alwais tell what she think and, obviously, with a nipple that you can't forget after seeing it!

/member.php?w=228621
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 06:39 other posts 
Thanks, qhaos, you're very special yourself! Please feel free to mention ANY person that you would like!

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 01:50 other posts 
dgraff, he's a very interesting man. You might think you see a "rough exterior" but I guarantee you that if you take the time to get to know him, you will be happy that you did! A good guy, for sure!

/member.php?w=402884

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 01:05 other posts 
Kebmo, Kebmo, Kebmo.....a cool Canuck with a crazy curved cock! My interactions with him have always been pleasant and from what I can see, he's always pleasant when interacting with others!

/member.php?w=381656

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 00:57 other posts 
*Jamie, the "gentle giant". A good guy in every sense of the word! A man who tries to remain neutral and a friend to ALL!

/member.php?w=316057

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show your Genitals