pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME analysis.

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #6

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Started by #559941 [Ignore] 11,Dec,18 14:01
Trump Derangement Syndrome
The latest attempt by the alt-right to demonize anybody who thinks that maybe putting a reality TV star who's declared bankruptcy six times in charge of the country might not have been the best idea.
"So what if Trump only told the complete truth throughout 4% of his campaign, and had to settle out of court for that fraud trial, and that he reacts like a spoiled brat on Twitter to any kind of criticism? Geez, you libtard SJW snowflakes just have accept democracy won and stop exercising your right to free speech! You're so negative with your Trump Derangement Syndrome!"

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #592419 21,May,20 15:46
Donald J. Trump
38 mins ·
Many will disagree, but Fox News is doing nothing to help Republicans, and me, get re-elected on November 3rd. Sure, there are some truly GREAT people on Fox, but you also have some real “garbage” littered all over the network, people like Dummy Juan Williams, Schumerite Chris Hahn, Richard Goodstein, Donna Brazile, Niel Cavuto, and many others. They repeat the worst of the Democrat speaking points, and lies. All of the good is totally nullified, and more. Net Result = BAD! CNN & MSDNC are all in for the Do Nothing Democrats! Fox WAS Great!
By #188992 21,May,20 16:02
Bleatings of a blowhard. Attacks on the press are straight out of the authoritarian despot playbook. President Tweety seems to want totally uncritical media coverage of all he does, and spits the dummy when that doesn't happen.
By #592419 22,May,20 11:43
NOw you are starting to sound like this.. This is boring. [deleted image]
By #188992 22,May,20 11:50
Continuing to comment on a thread that you find "boring" is an interesting approach! Feel free to fuck right off, by the way!
By phart [Ignore] 22,May,20 15:32 other posts 
Bleatings of a blowhard, You should know,you are a expert at it yourself!
Takes all kinds and I can't agree much with anything you say.But you and your type serve a legitament purpose in the world.You keep us reminded of why we can not let our guard down ever.My imagination can not even fathom what the world would be like with your kind of thinking in charge. Venzualla maby? Communism?
By #188992 22,May,20 16:00
Venzualla? Sounds like a pretty fun place! Venezuela, on the other hand, is not really my cup of tea.

Seriously, dude, how long does it take to check the spelling of what is a pretty key word in your post?

I'm glad, however, that I serve a "legitament (sic) purpose". My late Mum always used to tell me: "If you can't be a good example, at least you can serve as a terrible warning."

The fact that my utopia is beyond your imagination does not surprise me, but I have to caution you that neither "Venzualla" or Communism are anywhere near the mark. Both are overtly authoritarian in nature and impinge too much upon individual freedom.

By #610414 21,May,20 07:47
GUNMAN SHOOTS UP CROWD AT ARIZONA MALL

only registered users can see external links

GUNS DON'T KILL, PEOPLE KILL
LET'S RESCIND THE SECOND AMENDMENT. IT'S TIME TO DO THE RIGHT THING. LET'S do it
By #592419 21,May,20 15:49
Dear Dope,,,
This is the same rant that happened when adolf hitler said the same thing to the jews before he exterminated 6 million of them..
Oh that's right.. You're a Jew hater and biased. You're about as wise as a naked man streaking during a blizzard....
By #188992 21,May,20 15:59
I think somewhere between the 2, rather extreme, views is probably the way forward.

On previous form, I would also suggest that you both leave Judaism out of the conversation/slanging match.
By #610414 21,May,20 18:19
Hux, you are right. It’s unseemly to involve religion. It’s easy to do with SrCums. I’m sure the second amendment still has a long life. I don’t presume to have the answer. Better people than me have tried and failed. But, I do say that if the people of other countries are able to live with few or no guns, we should be able to do the same.--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutesAs far as SrCums is concerned, he seems to put all Jewish problems on Hitler. He seems to have forgotten that many young American kids are laying in the fields Of France and Germany
By #592419 21,May,20 19:37
Sir,, Don't give me a double standard in that I can't talk about certain criteria.. You told me just before you can talk about whatever you want under 1st amendment guidelines... Don't tell me not to talk about anything that doesn't have anything derogatory ,, its non of your fucking business anyway.
I,m giving examples of my viewpoints.. you can either ban me or take your ignorance on someone else.. If you want just political correctness in this chat then make your own forum with certain political criteria..
By #188992 22,May,20 05:15
Try reading what I said again, SrCums.

A suggestion is all I made. If you want to reference The Holocaust and religion to make your point, knock yourself out.

By #610414 17,May,20 07:28
THE RAG SHEETS ARE ALL OVER THEMSELVES TRYING TO SOUND CREDIBLE ABOUT THIS "OBAMA-GATE. I COULDN'T SEE WHY THIS WAS IMPORTANT UNTIL A FRIEND (A RABID TRUMP SUPPORTER) EXPLAINED IT TO ME. OBAMA IS A SEMI-GOD IN THIS COUNTRY AND THE ELECTIONS WILL BE TRUMP VS OBAMA. OH, SURE, BIDEN WILL BE ON THE TICKET AND HE WILL HAVE THE EVENTUAL BENEFITS, BUT, ALL HE'LL HAVE TO DO IS AGREE WITH OBAMA. THAT'S WHY OBAMA HAS STARTED TO CRITICIZE TRUMP. OBAMA WILL BE LISTEN TO. THAT'S WHY TRUMP WANTS TO DUMP MUD ON OBAMA. HE KNOWS HE'S THE UNDERDOG AND OBAMA COULD PROVIDE THE COUP D'ETAT
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,20 07:57 other posts 
I think it is a waste of time and is just being used as a shiney object to distract the critics for awhile while other things can get done without media hounding.
Really,if a American that has no idea how you are going to vote in November by now,I don't think Obamagate is going to sway you much either.
By #610414 17,May,20 08:10
Phart, it's not the knowing, it's the approval they seek
By #592419 21,May,20 21:41
COUP D'ETAT/////???? Last time I checked that is treason.

By #592419 16,May,20 16:35
[deleted image]

THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT
By #188992 16,May,20 17:11
5 months to come up with THAT?

Bravo, pinhead!
By #592419 16,May,20 17:26
[deleted image]
By #188992 17,May,20 05:48
My apologies - I read the date wrong. It was actually 17 months it took you to come up with that juvenile drivel, not 5.
By #592419 17,May,20 14:01
Never knew of the time limit constraint..

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Show your Genitals