Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #50

Pages:  #1... #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   ...#56

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -4  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jan,21 02:41 other posts 
Still some controversy... ༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 18:57 other posts 
Read this,
only registered users can see external links
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 04:27 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 05:58 other posts 
You don’t have to tell me how crooked Pennsylvania government has become I live in Pennsylvania as a biker we stand for freedom and the republicans stand for freedom so 99.9 percent of bikers are republicans our first order of business in 2022 is to rally together and throw that bum governor Tom wolf out on his ass and some of the other Democrats I’m going to personally see that we take back Pennsylvania so it will never be called a swing state again
--------------------------------------- added after 50 seconds

If you’re not red your dead ☠️
By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 14:22 other posts 
We are stuck with our dipshit govenor for another 4 years.I don't know how,I don't know a soul that voted for the bastard.He has bankrupted alot of small bussiness's with his draconian rules.
Good luck getting rid of your sheep in "wolf"s clothing for a govenor!
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 22:20 other posts 
I guess nobody was interested in my article with information compiled by the Fact-Checking department of the Associated Press to hunt down the truth from primary sources.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 22:39 other posts 
I looked it over a second and to be honest, who is checking the fact checkers?
How can 1 group of experts be so far in 1 direction,and the other group a total 180 different? Makes no sense,and it is illogical that either group could be that far off.
Besides,to many people have put their names,reputations on the line signing papers saying what they saw and did,risking jail time and fines ,for me to beleive there was NO fraud worthy of looking into.IF ask about this on my death bed,my feelings will not change until everyone has checked things out and the results come up conclusive and in aggreement.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 23:27 other posts 
Anybody can fact check the fact checkers. They provide all their sourcing.

Well, the reason why I think the 180 exists is that one 'Group' I suppose you are mentioning includes politicians with agendas, lawyers with agendas, a Presidential Administration with huge strength that definitely has its agenda. Then the other part of this group that doesn't seem to fit includes numerous pollworkers who believe they saw shady business. Although many of the claims are situations where they think they saw votes being dumped, or suspicions, or they felt they could not get close enough to every single vote counter to make sure nobody was cheating. I do believe most of these people are making these statements based on what they saw. I would also believe some people might make up things. For what agenda? Attention perhaps, thoughts they may get paid. They were given reason to think they would get whistleblower money rewards. People like a Republican government official in Texas announced publicly $1 million in funding for people who came forward with information. Despite some people potentially not being truthful, the issue with all of the other whistleblower claims is that evidence to back this up could not be produced. Certainly Trump's legal team did its best to find any evidence that could convince a court, but it could not find such evidence so they went around the country losing cases as Judges stated in a matter of fact way that all they did not have a strong case, if just built on an assortment of various testimonies at different places.

The other group if you want to call it a group, in this case, is a team of journalists who work for the non-profit Associated Press which has always made strong efforts to just report news straight up without opinions. I could understand if you don't want to take my word for it that this organization is neutral and does not have an agenda.

So we can all try to be fact checkers. We could go straight to the sources of information. It seems Ryan was the source of this claim and that news sources and even President Trump used Ryan as their source. The claims that Ryan did not properly count were made by people who knew the system, and that there was an explanation. We could continue to follow up with those people and all that... but I'd rather continue doing my own research before believing something so strongly like its a faith, when you are really just choosing to adopt entirely the narrative, full of holes, that was spun by those people with a major agenda for promoting the fraud story.
By #551147 31,Dec,20 05:09
StrongMember#,

[deleted image]

Riiiight!

You haven't looked OBJECTIVELY at a gotdamned shred of evidence. You SOLELY rely on what you've been spoon fed and in typical form, project EXACTLY what YOU do, onto and towards other's. As if! NONE of us have REALLY looked into these claims objectively, and just accept someone else's word. I certainly don't need a fucking "fact checker" to tell me what I saw in real time was "false". OR A "fact checker" to tell me whether things that were put into place outside of the the written law of a particular state is WRONG or not.

You find absolutely NOTHING peculiar about this last election, out of norms, or simply don't make sense, huh? Nothing whatsoever huh? You believe there's a bunch of pissed off Americans, SOLELY because DJT supposedly lost, huh? You believe it's JUST because the President said so and that it's ABSOLUTELY not possible that there were real issues? Is that what YOU'RE saying?
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 31,Dec,20 05:43 other posts 
Dear SCorps,

I appreciate the familiarity of your usual CAPSLOCK heavy Oxford writing style, taking some of the effort out of reading for us, letting us know when it's Passion Time.

When important or suspicious I sometimes do track down all the sources, check their sources, get back to the primary source. No surprise you are repelled from someone with the title 'fact checker' because it sounds like its for librarians. You apparently "saw" things in real time later called false? Examples would be helpful. And yeah, I'm sure your judicial analysis of "things put into place outside of the written law" is counselor grade.

Had I not enflamed some people to the core by mentioning certain people's titles as "fact checkers" how about the concept of putting 2 articles side by side and simply ignoring the whole content of one entirely.

Personally I did not anything peculiar about this last election. Not things that simply don't make sense. OUt of norms, we had an election that included more mail-in balloting than usual, specifically because of the Covid Health Crisis. Some clever politicians decided to attack the credibility of mail-in ballots back when they were only being considered. In April Trump began insisting that "people will cheat with mail-in balloting" despite that being his preferred method of voting. With purpose he began the campaign for his election fraud fight that many months in advance.

Then what happened is Trump lost the election. His election fraud campaign was ready for this mobilization of legal teams, state representatives, etc. I believe that there are many Americans who believe Trump way to often without questioning him. If people continued to listen to Trump then they would believe him that a massive outrage had ocurred, thus be pissed off.
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

In continuation, accidentally clicked, these people were listening to their President of the United States with his many claims. There were a very high quantity of claims it seemed in the beginning. When recounts were not looking promising, one of the voting machine software systems was thrown under the bus. Somehow collectively these people all believed that Trump foresaw election stealing 7 months in advance but was not effective in preventing it. I thought Trump is the get-shit-done-no-nonsense Top Dog. Yet with all his foresight, power, and bravado he could not stop it?

You then ask if I believe there were real issues. The main reason I don't believe there were real issues is because the Administration, many Republican allies in Federal and State governments, and a team of lawyers could not effectively win any battles in court. Quantity of accusations does not make something real.

The real outrage that took place this election was a selfish, libelous attack on one of the core pillars of the American Democracy. The fraud movement did go so far as to piss off millions of Americans and leave many questioning if any voting results are real or rigged.

There was also a number of media outlets poised to take up the Trump fraud cause. Newsmax is a great example. Did they stand to directly gain by pushing Trump's fraud claims to the max? Yes, they got the Trump bump, he broke-up with Fox and encouraged his followers to watch Newsmax. That company is skyrocketing now, major money. So do i believe it possible there were real issues. I don't see that reflected in the evidence. For all i know all elections have a small amount of cheating on both sides. The other suspension of disbelief and sense of moral superiority felt by the Trump camp is that of course one side cheated and it was the Democrats because they are the criminals.

You will soon see Trump out of the WhiteHouse and working on his media empire, with his fanbase now more impassioned than ever to follow him. So if there was so much massive fraud, with lawsuits all over the country, then you must believe that every judge in all of those cases so geographically spread out, are corrupt. The Supreme Court, with 3 Trump appointees, wouldn't even hear his case. Lots of accusations, little substance.
--------------------------------------- added after 26 minutes

This is what actual critical thinkers see when they hear people like you getting riled up: only registered users can see external links
By tecsan [Ignore] 31,Dec,20 04:25 other posts 
Did not know you felt that way...Sorry, I may have misjudged you...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Dec,20 03:21 other posts 
Electoral votes confirmed crazy sleepy uncle joe...Guess that answers the question...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #551147 21,Dec,20 06:53
Oh yeah? Just what are you trying to say? 🤔

Care to cite the "law" OR portion of the "Constitution" where it says - "that's it, the Electoral College has spoken! Move along folks, this person is your President by LAW!"

Please! Delight everyone with the proof of YOUR assertion...

You and SO many others seem SO convinced, YET! Kamel Toe Harris has yet to step down from her Congressional seat.

Now why on earth wouldn't she have done that yet? It's been "official" for over a month, right?

Maybe you people should try reading, they say it's fundamental...

Don't even know what your own Constitution says, shame really.
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 22:40 other posts 
I know what it says, but I recognize a stolen election when it happens...How the hell did sleep uncle joe win???
By #551147 25,Dec,20 10:21
Look at the numbers... THEY FUCKING CHEATED no other way possible.
By curvy8 [Ignore] 26,Dec,20 05:28 other posts 
Trump supporters are so gullible
By phart [Ignore] 26,Dec,20 09:35 other posts 
Yea,and liberals are to,think the democrat party gives a rats ass about them! hahahahaha USEFUL IDIOTS!
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 16:43 other posts 
Fair point. considering most my views I have strong liberal tendencies for social issues, but tend toward conservative on fiscal issues and trade policy. I voted Democrat this year but I don't call myself a member, and I know many of them are also half deep in the swamp. This year I chose a few issues I cared most about and went with that. It is also true I think that either party that starts to be in power for longer drifts from caring about the people and more toward the corporations that give them the money to stay in power. 2 party system not the best but what we've got for now.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 23:33 other posts 
Agree somewhat...But voting for sleepy uncle joe...You have to be kidding me...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 23:54 other posts 
He is the Devil we know. It will be Washington more back to normal.. which is flawed for sure, but I was def concerned about how we were ignoring climate change. I know some positive things Trump did for the Covid crisis, but I def think he botched it on the mask message. I understand not wanting lockdown, for economy, people's well-being.. but to wear or not wear a mask is just very basic rarely disputed health advice that became politicized and I worry ended up in real people actually dying. That did not earn my trust in continuing that leadership.
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 03:07 other posts 
All dems are the same, blame others for they're problems...༼☯﹏☯༽
--------------------------------------- added after 69 hours

Climate change is very low on the list considering the other worldly problems...And hell at first all denied masks helped, and some still do and I ask whom did you vote for and most respond 'sleepy uncle' joe...The covid crisis is new and never been seen before so how can one know in the beginning how it would go...Guess if you have a crystal ball you can Monday morning quarterback it...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 16:46 other posts 
#talkingpointfail Clearly there are real reasons to explain the electoral results. On Christmas bro? Guess you're not a Jesus fellow.

By Strongmember# [Ignore] 18,Dec,20 06:14 other posts 

By #629627 29,Nov,20 01:27
#diaperdon - 6,000,000 vote defeat.

Lets see, evidence. The Georgia machine count was recounted by hand and turned out the same result. Surprise.
The Wisconsin machine count was recounted by hand and turned out the same result. Surprise. Fuckwit trump paid $3M, what a fuckwit.

This proved - Americans can count. Surprise.
Count them as many times as you want. Until the fucking shithead became impotus, no-one would ever question an election here. He lost, boohoo, cry baby, now fuck off.

If there was voter fraud in the US with the amount of scrutiny we have here it would be literally unbelieveable. More unbelieveable than the fact that the cry baby fuckwit fat orange wont accept it.

If it were true, it would be just more evidence that trump is totally and utterly incompetent. Allowing the US to cease to be a democracy? Outwiited by Hugo Chavez who died in 2013 or some mystery unknown group?

Just who is ayone claiming rigged this election? He should be in an asylum. The Democrats rigged it by organising themselves and getting more people to vote for them. Shithead should have tried it. Two time popular vote loser. Consistent election results.

6,000,000 vote defeat. Why doesnt that boring useless lunatic idiot just fuck off and let the other bloke have a go. For the first time in his life show some dignity. He is embarrassing the US in front of the whole world.

The country made their choice. Trump or anybody else. They chose anybody else. A sack of potatoes would have won because it is better than a sack ot trump.

Trump 2024 - first 3 time loser
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Nov,20 22:11 other posts 
Proves the country got hood winked by crazy sleazy sleepy uncle joe...How pathetic...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #610414 01,Dec,20 09:46
BIDEN 2024
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 22:41 other posts 
Harris 2024...Crazy sleepy uncle joe will not last that long...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #610414 02,Dec,20 00:34
He might fool you
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Dec,20 01:30 other posts 
Hey now you and I agree, he might do it...I certainly do not wish bad will upon him...But what happens???
By #610414 02,Dec,20 07:03
Future is not my forte
AOC 2024
By #610414 02,Dec,20 19:31
ANYONE BUT ANY OF THE TRUMPS 2024
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Dec,20 00:33 other posts 
Screw that stupid bitch...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Dec,20 05:32 other posts 
Exactly the reaction I was waiting for.
Would you care to elaborate?

By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Dec,20 23:27 other posts 
No need...Self explanatory...༼☯﹏☯༽
By phart [Ignore] 04,Dec,20 10:35 other posts 
I LOVED that vid,

Just ask a person who likes AOC these questions.
Do you like walking EVERYWHERE YOU GO?
DO you like vegi's so much that the cows will all die and no more meat or cow farts?
Do you want all the trains stopped,planes grounded,cars parked,etc?
SHeesh,how fucking stupider can anyone get than AOC and her "new green deal" Sounds more like FUCK AMERICA deal to me.She should leave and go to Vensualla.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Dec,20 09:50 other posts 
You off course believe the propaganda from the coal and oil companies.

The green new deal refers to Roosevelt's 'New Deal', that lifted the economy out of the great depression, by investing 5 billion dollars in public work projects. The mission of the green new deal is creating new jobs from the energy transition.
It's not a 'Fuck America deal' is a 'Help American workers deal'.

The Fed has already spend 6 trillion dollar in stimulus money. It got the stock markets up, got some of the jobs back and further enriched the billionaires.
The cost of transitioning to 100% renewable energy is 5 trillion. It would create about 15 million US jobs extra in the energy sector.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,20 12:59 other posts 
YOU obviously have not read any of the New Green Deal.
I read part of it back when it was tossed out there when AOC got in office.

Copy and paste of a couple things,
"(i) by supporting family farming;"
By doing away with the Trump tax cuts? That included eliminating the death tax that cost familys thier farms? DUH,How does that work?
(i) zero-emission vehicle infrastructure
10 and manufacturing;
Well gee,is the government going to replace all my vehicals with equal or better electric? And how do you supposed we power them? Oh lithum batterys you say? Great,who has the most lithium now? China.So instead of BIG OIL< we will have BIG LITHIUM.

What I am trying to say by example is it is easy for a group of people to sit down and write up a fiction novel,but to break down each statement and answer the question,there are WAY to many stumbling blocks for the idea to work and in the mean time,who suffers? THE PEOPLE
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 09,Dec,20 03:01 other posts 
-Do you have an estimate for how many families in America lost their farms either before or after death tax rate changes? Is there some source that can demonstrate this is a significant problem?
-Having a goal to reduce harmful emissions is imperative at this point. If we do not try then our planet will very likely have bad consequences very soon. Zero-emission vehicle infrastructure is a goal that could most likely be obtained with electric vehicles. The industry is still new and it is improving efficiency rapidly. Battery efficiency continues to improve and lithium prices have come down because of increased supply in the market. China has been mining but this is not a gift to China. In fact, I found a lot of information that the most lithium reserves are in South America. We can't just bury our heads in the sand, making a plan that adapts with the actual realities of our time is prudent. The transition will not be immediate off oil. Besides, big oil has diversified into making more plastic. Eventually however fuel may not be so valuable. If that happens it happens. I would say that this plan is paddling with the current. Policies that would protect oil concerns would go against the current and be Corporate Socialism.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Dec,20 08:45 other posts 
I will have to do some research to get back to you on the farm thing.I do know it was common to read about familys having to sell farms back in the 90's but I havn't done alot of readin on the subject as of lately.Luckly my familys farm is still in family hands as it's value came just under the magic numbers at the time in 96 and my mothers side of the family still has cattle and honey bee's and part of it in forestry.
I do know 100% for sure that Obama raised the income rate on farms to a point that they lost the tax advantage when buying supplys. It went from 2000 to 10,000 dollars a year.They come just under that selling honey and hay.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 14,Dec,20 01:36 other posts 
Thank you for the reply @phart I would not want to see this situation happening with family farms suffering. I also am concerned if other super-rich people who don't want to pay the estate tax are trying to convince Americans that this hurts family farms when it is actually super-rich people being greedy.

Maybe if it still affects some family farms then an exemption could be put in that situation. So far, from a little bit of research it seems only 2000 estates per year pay estate taxes annually. I think farms are small portion. Right now the exemption is 11 million for single person or 22 million for married couple so I think that's pretty high. Trump doubled those numbers, so before it was 5.5 and 11, still fairly high.

I wasn't aware that about the other income rate rise you mentioned but you could be right. It seems to be your expertise, so I would not counter that unless I find some quality research some other time.

Cheers
By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,20 10:41 other posts 
I don't claim to be a expert,but I have watched the situation with my familys farm a couple countys over from me and there is literaly 3 different towns who's town limits are on the property lines with half million dollar homes popping up everywhere around.So to keep the farm is a ongoing struggle to some point,forestry regulations mean you have cut half the timber every so many years,farm use requires a product with exspense and income records well kept and so on. Government can claim on tv they support farmers,but the local governments,DON'T.
By #610414 16,Dec,20 18:45
phart

Chile has the largest lithium reserves worldwide in 2019 by a large margin. Chile has an estimated 8.6 million metric tons of lithium reserves. Australia came in second with reserves estimated at 2.8 million metric tons.Jul 3, 2020

Please don't make up statistics. GOOGLE can make you sound smart (sic)
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

ALSO

Washington, D.C., September 18, 2020) – President Donald J. Trump and U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today announced up to an additional $14 billion dollars for agricultural producers who continue to face market disruptions and associated costs because of COVID-19. Signup for the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP 2) will begin September 21st and run through December 11, 2020.

“America’s agriculture communities are resilient, but still face many challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. President Trump is once again demonstrating his commitment to ensure America’s farmers and ranchers remain in business to produce the food, fuel, and fiber America needs to thrive,” said Secretary Perdue. “We listened to feedback received from farmers, ranchers and agricultural organizations about the impact of the pandemic on our nations’ farms and ranches, and we developed a program to better meet the needs of those impacted.”

GIVE CREDIT WERE CREDIT IS DUE
By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,20 19:06 other posts 
Gee,aint you smart?
My research and knowledge of lithum is a year or 2 old because I was looking into lithium battery powered lawn equipment and was concerned it would be exspensive or impossiable to replace the battery after it's life span.
Recharged by off grid solar panels. A safer energy source than nuclear by a long shot.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Dec,20 23:35 other posts 
Explain obummers support of tesla...༼☯﹏☯༽
--------------------------------------- added after 24 hours

Did not think you could...With one exception let us waste taxpayer money on crap...BTW look how it turned out...Any idiot could have seen that coming...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Dec,20 23:08 other posts 
But hey I do think little sleepy biden has the winning ticket...༼☯﹏☯༽

By #610414 16,Dec,20 18:33
CAN WE SAY, NOW, BIDEN WON?

By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 10:08 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,20 21:11 other posts 

Dominion software had errors! Read it.

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 14,Dec,20 20:02 other posts 
Trump eats Putin's shit

By #629627 12,Dec,20 18:48
Article from The Bulwark Conservative activist hub. Sums up the cry baby loser trump bullshit. Anti Democracy. Trump should be going to jail for sedition, additional to his mainstream misdemeanors.
#diaperdon - 7,000,000 vote defeat - fuckwit
By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Dec,20 02:53 other posts 
How can you prove something the libtards are trying so hard to hide...Wise up...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   ...#56

Show your Genitals