Recent Posts of member Dougal

Posts:

By Dougal 01,Oct,26 12:29
Sunday Girl - BLONDIE

only registered users can see external links

I know a girl from a lonely street
Cold as ice cream but still as sweet
Dry your eyes Sunday girl
Hey, I saw your guy with a different girl
Looks like he's in another world
Run and hide Sunday girl

Hurry up, hurry up and wait
I stay away all week and still I wait
I got the blues, please come see
What your loving means to me

She can't catch up with the working crowd
The weekend mood and she's feeling proud
Live in dreams Sunday girl

Baby, I would like to go out tonight
If I go with you my folks'll get uptight
Stay at home Sunday girl

Hey, I saw your guy with a different girl
Looks like he's in another world
Run and HIDE Sunday girl

When I saw you again in the summertime
If your love was as sweet as mine
I could be Sunday's girl

Hurry up, hurry up and wait
I stay away all week and still I wait
I got the blues, please come see
What your loving means to me

Hurry up
Hurry up, hurry up and wait
I got the blues
Please
Please
Please come see what you do to me
I got the blues

Hurry up
Hurry up, hurry up and wait
Hurry up
Please come see what you do to me



By Dougal 30,Sep,26 03:35
More - SISTERS OF MERCY

only registered users can see external links

Some people get by
With a little understanding
Some people get by
With a whole lot more
I don't know
Why you gotta be so undemanding
One thing I know
I want more
I want more

(And I need all the love that I can't get to)
(And I need all the love I can get)
(And I need all the love that I can't get to)

D'you get scared to feel so much?
To let somebody touch you?
So hot, so cold, so far so out of control
Hard to come by, and harder to hold

Some people get by
With a little understanding
Some people get by
With a whole lot more
I don't know
Why you gotta be so undemanding
I want more

(And I need all the love I can get)
(And I need all the love that I can't get to)
(And I need all the love I can get)
(And I need all the love that I can't get to)

There are parts of me that don't get nervous
Not the parts that shake
You won't get what you deserve
You are what you take
Learning to cry for fun and profit
I'm not done yet
Counterfeit dollars or the English zloty
Anything I can get

Some people get by
With a little understanding
Some people get by
With a whole lot more
I don't know
Why you gotta be so undemanding
One thing I know
I want more

(And I need all the love I can get)
(And I need all the love that I can't get to)
(And I need all the love I can get)
(And I need all the love that I can't get to)

All the love that you can get
All the love
That I can't get to...



By Dougal 29,Sep,26 04:07
Rapture - BLONDIE

only registered users can see external links

Toe to toe
Dancing very close
Barely breathing
Almost comatose
Wall to wall
People hypnotized
And they're stepping lightly
Hang each night in Rapture

Back to back
Sacroiliac
Spineless movement
And a wild attack

Face to face
Sadly solitude
And it's finger popping
Twenty-four hour shopping in Rapture

Fab Five Freddy told me everybody's fly
DJ's spinning I said my, my
Flash is fast, Flash is cool
Francois sais pas, Flashe no deux
And you don't stop, sure shot
Go out to the parking lot
And you get in your car and you DRIVE real far
And you drive all night and then you see a light
And it comes right down and lands on the ground
And out comes a man from Mars
And you try to run but he's got a gun
And he shoots you dead and he eats your head
And then you're in the man from Mars
You go out at night, eatin' cars
You eat Cadillacs, Lincolns too
Mercuries and Subaru
And you don't stop, you keep on eatin' cars
Then, when there's no more cars
You go out at night and eat up bars where the people meet
Face to face, dance cheek to cheek
One to one, man to man
Dance toe to toe
Don't move too slow, 'cause the man from Mars
Is through with cars, he's eatin' bars
Yeah, wall to wall, door to door, hall to hall
He's gonna eat 'em all
Rapture, be pure
Take a tour, through the sewer
Don't strain your brain, paint a train
You'll be singin' in the rain
I said don't stop, do punk rock

Well now you see what you wanna be
Just have your party on TV
'Cause the man from Mars won't eat up bars where the TV's on
And now he's gone back up to space
Where he won't have a hassle with the human race
And you hip-hop, and you don't stop
Just blast off, sure shot
'Cause the man from Mars stopped eatin' cars and eatin' bars
And now he only eats guitars, get up!



By Dougal 28,Sep,26 06:09
Happy to be back, been missing you all...

Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) - KATY PERRY

only registered users can see external links

There's a stranger in my bed,
There's a pounding in my head
Glitter all over the room
Pink flamingos in the pool

I smell like a mini-bar
DJ's passed out in the yard
Barbies on the barbecue
This a hickey or a bruise?

Pictures of last night
Ended up online
I'm screwed
Oh, well
It's a blacked-out blur
But I'm pretty sure it ruled
Damn

Last Friday night
Yeah, we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night
Yeah, we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night
We went streaking in the PARK
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night
Yeah, I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop

This Friday night
Do it all again
This Friday night
Do it all again

Trying to connect the dots
Don't know what to tell my boss
Think the city towed my car
Chandelier is on the floor

Ripped my favorite party dress
Warrant's out for my arrest
Think I need a ginger ale
That was such an epic fail

Pictures of last night
Ended up online
I'm screwed
Oh, well
It's a blacked-out blur
But I'm pretty sure it ruled
Damn

Last Friday night
Yeah, we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night
Yeah, we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night
We went streaking in the park
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night
Yeah, I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop

This Friday night
Do it all again
(Do it all again)
This Friday night
Do it all again
(Do it all again)
This Friday night

T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.

Last Friday night
Yeah, we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night
Yeah, we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night
We went streaking in the park
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night
Yeah, I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop

This Friday night
Do it all again