Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By Dev01 [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 22:11 other posts 
2002 was the last time we had hands on what's called the Bledisloe cup. C'mon Wallabies... New Zealand are the softest they hay been in many years... Ask Andy81 Go the Wallabies

By #578610 04,Sep,19 10:40
I don't know what this was about but, I'm glad COPY/PASTE was around way before I got here,,,
--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

Monted must have been a pistol,,
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Sep,19 05:45 other posts 
A pistol
By #644010 29,Jul,21 09:38
A tiny dollar tree pistol that breaks after one shot
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 15:26 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 15:23 other posts 
Only thing he shot was some weak stream of piss out his window... a site lass!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 19:41 other posts 
Memories

By #275407 29,May,21 21:47
Admin, bring back annonomous chat, enter at own discretion.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,21 01:06 other posts 
cody8789, why didn't you post your request in the "Main Forum" and "mention" admin 's name so he knows that you are making a direct request?
By #574505 04,Jun,21 23:31
Cody that was fun.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 22:59 other posts 
Fun??? More of a sport Jamie

By #601496 14,Jan,20 12:28

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,13 14:54 other posts 
In the MEMBERS YOU MISS thread, I mentioned that fairy dished out some crap BUT there was a bunch of crap slung at her. I mentioned that I hoped admin kept an open mind and heard both sides/all sides of petty feuds prior to deleting/banning ANY member. MONTED suggested that I read the site rules, which I did. WE are adults and should conduct ourselves in an adult like manner. And man up or woman up and acknowledge that it takes 2 or more people to have a fight or disagreement, if any party walks away, where is there an issue? That was the reason Public Chat was disbanded and why admin suggested everyone use their own personal chat room so that YOU could be the moderator and ban disruptive members. BAM! That's all I got to say about it.
By #431354 25,Nov,13 15:36
Site Rules Governing Behavior & Interaction with Other Members
By accessing the site, you agree to conduct yourself in an adult manner. This specifically means being polite to all members in chats and in the discussion forums. Aggressive behavior will not be tolerated by any member. If Site Administration is informed of aggressive behavior, we will check the discussion forums and logs. Please ensure that you provide specific examples and remit for review via private message. Site Administration reserves the right to determine what is deemed aggressive behavior on a case by case basis.

If it is determined that your actions are deemed inappropriate or aggressive, action will be taken to restore order to the site. This includes a temporary or permanent ban to the chat room and discussion forums. For flagrant violations, your account may be deleted without further notice.

If your account is deleted, Site Administration will NOT issue refunds for lost points or memberships.
By #196416 25,Nov,13 15:41
And? There was no need to copy and paste, we have read it, but have you,yourself, paid close attention to it?

And have we read this? "The creation and existence of multiple accounts is strictly prohibited by Site Administration. If you elect to create and maintain multiple accounts, you do at your own risk and peril. Site Administration will not be held responsible for any lost points, account deletions, etc."
By #303133 25,Nov,13 15:46
C'mon, daffu! You KNOW you are not going to get an answer to that question (unless, of course, it is from a fake profile and in the form of a semi-literate snarky comment with a bunch of and in the middle! Or...poop on your page.)!
By #196416 25,Nov,13 15:56
I know, I know, a saying I once heard does come to mind "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" it is my humble understanding that a very wise man uttered those words and some would be wise to pause and reflect prior to launching that stone. Is this where I should add some of these ?
By #303133 25,Nov,13 16:06
Ha! Did you see what it did?! It went back and edited its comment so YOU would look like the one who was babbling. How very, very brave!

(Anyone reading this should know that the "Who got deleted and why?" comment was, initially, a copy of the Site Rules for Behavior. Just, you know, trying to keep things fair and honest...)

Okay...now it edited its edit, and put the original back. (Wait. Is pointing that out going to get me deleted?)
By #431354 25,Nov,13 17:03
The true fact is anyone that gets deleted is solely because of thier own actions no one elses...I know reality is hard to except for some.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,13 17:36 other posts 
MONTED, you seem reasonable, wouldn't you agree that a fight, altercation, a riff, a row, cannot involve only one person? Unless somebody forgot to take their medication for the day, I cannot fathom anyone starting shit without provocation. If a member entered a chat room and started some type of shit, it is easy enough to ban them from that chat room. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. It's kinda sad that petty little shit can't fall by the wayside to allow ALL members to coexist here. When I asked admin why member #409634 was deleted I was told abusive behavior. My next question was the site allows and supports abusive behavior; we can vote pictures down, send a big pile os shit to others and if the recipient doesn't get that message, we can burn their points. Isn't that excessive and abusive? In my time here, I've done it 3 times ( twice in the last 3 months ). Am I proud of that, no, not really but I will own that I have done that as bella!.
By #201583 25,Nov,13 18:51
No fair! Eccl 7:20 For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

However, 1 John 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Now I'm confused! You can keep the stones, and I will keep the bat, since baseball post dates the Bible.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,13 21:05 other posts 
OMG! The King James Version? I prefer the NIV, King James Version is like trying to read Edgar Allen Poe.
By #201583 25,Nov,13 21:18
"It was many and many a year ago, In a kingdom by the sea, That a maiden there lived whom you may know By the name of Annabel Lee; And this maiden she lived with no other thought Than to love and be loved by me."
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,13 21:51 other posts 
My favorite, and it scared the bajeebers out of me, was The Cask of Amontillado. Oooooo....oooo....oooo....oooo......
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 23:30 other posts 
Did you see Play Misty For Me? They used that Annabel Lee piece in the movie.

What is the last movie you saw?
I saw A Quiet Place.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,13 17:18 other posts 
Not right, MONTED, you edited your first response.
--------------------------------------- added after 42 minutes

Thank you, MONTED for putting your original response back.
By #316255 25,Nov,13 17:43
The one, and only, time I was in chat was back in January. It was mainly guys in there and one woman (whom I had introduced to SYC and who has since left, having found the site too distracting and chat quite off-putting) other than my self. I was picked on, insulted, and made fun of. I fought back but the guys in there were relentless and extremely rude. I think the purpose was to run me off the site. As you can see, that worked well I am not sad to see that the public chat room has been disbanded.

Incidentally, after I left the chatroom, several of the guys in there (who kept quiet) PMd me to apologize for the idiots in chat. That was very nice of them but, really, wasn't their responsibility.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,13 17:58 other posts 
No, maybe not their responsibility to apologize BUT they shoulda said something to the bully or bullies. Which brings to mind one of my favorite-ist sayings;

If you don't stand for something
You'll fall for anything.
By #569341 13,Oct,18 05:22
I like that saying b! - hadn't heard it before
By #562152 15,Jan,19 22:30
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jan,19 08:03 other posts 
And that's why I will stop and "walk away". If I said what I needed to say, I'm fine with that. It's not important for me to have the "last word" but everyone does not feel the same way.
By #585059 19,May,19 08:44
Hi bella! I've got a question, and I don't want to bother admin about it. You seem to know a lot about this site. This 'play ball' game refers. I'm on the site now for almost a month now. Recently I was passed the 'ball', and apparently had to pass it to someone else. I decided not to pass, and opted to get out of the game. Thing is, I don't play ball, accept with my own (I've got two) 😉😁. I then noticed on my profile an angry (not friendly) icon (avatar) sort of thing. I further noticed that I was blocked by two other members. The problem is that if other members visit my profile, they get the idea that I might not be friendly ect. and therfore not engage on conversation, comment, or like my pics. I comment on other members pics, vote for the HOT ones, add pics to my favorites, ect ect, bit the 'unfriendly' icon still stay. Any advice please ?! 😘🌹
By bella! [Ignore] 19,May,19 09:08 other posts 
Gee, just my opinion, your MEMBER RATING is very odd. No one has added you as their friend. No one has blacklisted you. And you have no one blacklisted. Hmmmmm...... so why the unfriendly rating? I have no idea UNLESS these stats changed sometime after 01:00 EST. My suggestion is that you contact admin directly, I doubt that he will respond to your inquiry in this thread that is in the DUMPSTER.

Aside from that, have you attempted to build a friendship base? It is really odd that no one has added you as their friend.
By #585059 19,May,19 09:17
There was one, but he unfriended me two days later. Good, I will enquire from admin, and in the meantime I will try to build friendships with others. Thanks for your response, that was real quick. 😉😘
By bella! [Ignore] 19,May,19 09:31 other posts 
There might be a glitch in his system or a logical answer to why your rating is such. Please share his response.
By #585059 19,May,19 16:10
Thank you. Will do. 😉😘
By #585059 20,May,19 10:36
admin said the same as you. Someone befriended me, and the unfriended me. The problem seems to be resolved. I'm a happy-chappy now 😉 Thank again 🌹🌹🌹
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,19 10:53 other posts 
Good to know, at least you are back to a "neutral" rating! Start building up your friendship base and turn your rating into a SMILE! 😊

By #562152 15,Jan,19 22:28
HAHAHA,,,SO MANY HYPOCRITES,,,,,,,AND THE SHIT CONTINUES,,

By #569341 12,Oct,18 11:25
What the fuck girls/guys, 5 years since the last post on this thread. What's the dealio?
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Oct,18 18:02 other posts 
Since admin sent it to the dumpster, most folk don't post in it any longer.
The dumpster is home to many awesome threads of days gone by...
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,18 22:24 other posts 
Yeah, after a 5 year run in the Main Forum, the designated area set aside for members to discuss any constructive adult topic, such as PISSING AT URINALS, doing stuff with their dad/stepdad/uncle or grandad, blah, blah, blah.... admin decided that this thread should be dumpster'd.
By #569341 13,Oct,18 05:20
Pfft...ridiculous!

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 17,Oct,13 18:33 other posts 
Just wondering! Dose anyone else have trouble with an over abundance of Lady bugs this time of year? For the past few years I have had hundreds of Lady bugs appear during this month! (seems to be only in October) I was told it was because of the fluctuation of the weather. I get so many that the only way to be rid of them is to use my wet vac and suck them off the ceiling when I get home from work, only to find more there the following day.

Usally last's a few weeks then they are gone as quick as they appered.

My neighbor said they have the same problem.

Guess I was just wondering if it only happens here in Maine .

I know they are harmless and nothing to worrie about BUT It gets rather boreing vacumeing my ceiling eveyr day!!!
By #164428 17,Oct,13 19:59
Yes!!! And they are not the American version, either. They are Asian Ladybugs, and local communities have them released in order to combat the Gypsy Moths. But they don't die out after summer as the American ones do, and they overwinter in buildings.

I just remove them with a vacuum. If you get pest control, that's a bigger problem. They can die out in the envelope of the building, and they other bugs, like carpet beetles, come to eat them. Carpet beetles eat wood, like termites.

It's such a pain.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,13 20:15 other posts 
Wow! This thread might contain random posts but some of the information shared is far from being "bullshit". I don't have a problem with ladybugs, just seeing more spiders........ and thankfully, they're not what you and arexa52 have in PA.
By #358797 17,Oct,13 21:20
Lol. Ladybugs are the least of out worries. Just today I took a shower and found a lovely brown recluse chilling on the wall. Needless to say I squealed like a bitch and squirted him with shampoo.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 23:19 other posts 
I'm just wondering if nowadays you no longer see any brown recluses in your dwelling. I hope not.

By #409634 07,Sep,13 13:59
Does anyone else think that the show Trueblood is fucking remedial? I dont see how its so highly rated. The books were so much better. Horrible plot, and horrible actors all around.
By #316255 07,Sep,13 14:23
The books (the first few, at least; before the series was created) were much better. Alan Ball has a hardon for Stephen Moyer and is ruining the whole thing.
By #409634 07,Sep,13 15:17
Ugh, he does and you can clearly tell. I loathe the Twilight series. The paper it was printed on isn't even worth wiping my ass on it.
By #201583 08,Sep,13 05:42
Considering the Twilight series was written and marketed for teenie boppers; I would concur that it is no Shakespear, Silvia Day, John Grisham, Mickael Creighton, Steven King...She made $750,000 just for writing her first 3 books of the Twilight series. It took her five years to get the first book written and published. That's not bad for a stay at home mom. Just because her rendition of fictitious creatures doesn't mesh with our dark souls doesn't mean her work should be used as toilet paper. It took far less time to write the constitution. Yes, I am a Twi-hard. I didn't like her rendition of Vampires, but for a young teen book (ten and up)it was written well. I own multiple copies of each book, multiple DVDs of each movie, and have seen each movie in theaters no less than eight times each (except for the first).
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,13 14:30 other posts 
I have not read the books and I have not seen the show. My Direct Dish monthly bill for basic is $ 75.00 per month without premium pay stations. The only reason the bill isn't any higher is because I bitch that I am going to switch to another carrier.
By #409634 07,Sep,13 15:17
Lucky, I pay $130.00 just for basic.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,13 15:24 other posts 
$ 130.00? Now that is some BULLSHIT! I hope that that is some type of bundle price that includes television, internet and phone because there is no way that I would pay upwards of $ 1,500.00 to watch television.
By #316255 07,Sep,13 15:39
I'm not saying what our bill is. I've told HIM to cut cable to basic since we have Hulu Plus and Netflix so he called and was talked into a $200 installation of Internet phone. When we have a Skype phone number and subscriptions AND and actual Skype phone. I cancelled that STAT.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,13 15:55 other posts 
Holy crap!
By #23212 07,Sep,13 20:14
Hmmm Emm, just a few days ago you were lamenting here about being around some men whose intelligence, shall we say in 'PC Americanese' is 'challenged'. Is there some connection?
By #201583 08,Sep,13 05:50
$147.00 for the works via Direct Tv. I dumped the home phone years ago. Nobody ever called it but telemarketers, and my cell has unlimited talk and text.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 13,Aug,18 22:59 other posts 
Is it still the same price in 2018, bella?

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,17 23:04 other posts 
In 9 short weeks, SYC newcomer (April 26, 2017), Biscuit928, became the June, 2017 Pic of the Month winner! How nice that in a short period of time, "she" was able to snag such the distinction that has slipped by so many.

But it is a sad day, Biscuit928 made the decision to remove her one and only visible picture (or has made it a "for friends only"). For the majority of us that haven't had an opportunity to meet her, it would be nice if one of her 28 friends will share some of "her" admirable qualities with the masses.

Aside from being the POTM winner, it also seems that Biscuit928 is a site favorite in the "Excitement" contest! Go girl, go Biscuit928! I think!?

/member.php?w=533842
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 03:01 other posts 
Sharing her friends-only pics wouldn't be right (not that you were asking for that)... As for sharing her admirable qualities, I won't pretend to remember many details about her that aren't related to her body (her nipples have gotten darker since having kids, if that helps), but she's been nice enough to me.

Maybe I'm missing something about why you seem to dislike her, but yeah, she said her and her husband have used her pics on other sites. She also said that anyone's more than welcome to message her, or email her... milfhunter0928@gmail.com
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 06:34 other posts 
Perhaps YOU ARE "missing something" because you've read more into my post. Where did I ask any of her 28 friends to share her pictures? Your integrity keeps you from sharing her pictures but it didn't keep you from sharing her email address. . Just an f.y.i., I was in chat several days ago and Biscuit928 was generously posting link after link and personally shared her "for friends only" pictures. Sad to say, the 8 to 10 of us there were unable to see anything because we were not friends.

Dislike her? I don't know her to dislike her, suspicious would be a more accurate assessment.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 06:52 other posts 
I wasn't saying that you wanted me to share her pictures, just the reason why I wasn't in case any guys were wondering (since I see guys posting pics from people's pages here in the forum)... The part after that short sentence was for you. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

The email address was shared because she wanted me to. I didn't ask her for it, and I don't plan on using it. She just said if anyone was asking about her that I should post it, in case she wasn't responding to their messages or something.

Like I said, I don't know much about her or anything, so I can't explain why she did whatever with her pics. I remember her saying something about this site having a lot of drama, but I dunno if it was related...
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 06:37 other posts 
I have no ax to grind here but I am curious as to why someone who has posted a photo and won POTM with said photo then decides to make it accessible to friends only, so that members clicking on last months winner cannot see the photo. She has every right to do that of course, but I am curious why
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 06:43 other posts 
ME, TOO!
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 07:08 other posts 
Yeah good question why why why
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 07:24 other posts 
Huh... I didn't realize that, seems pretty senseless.

Though I can't imagine going to click on that one with this month's leading pic (so far) right next to it... Not sure about anyone else, but I find the shape of HellRaiser's tits much more appealing. I mean, just look at that cleavage line... god damn.
By #526776 08,Jul,17 07:28
Are you serious? Hhhmmmm... I should not comment because I'm not a bad loser but that does just seem a bit odd...
By #460385 08,Jul,17 08:15
What is suspicious to me is, why does she want everyone to share her Email address but "she" or "he" does not want to share her pics? To me showing a pair of tits through a faceless pic is a lot less personal then having everyone give out your personal Email address. Just saying.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 08:37 other posts 
This whole thing about this bisquit928 member doesn't make sense, how does someone who does not seem to interact at all on this site pull that off. Their activity meter is minimal at best. No pics to view except to maybe their 29 friends?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 10:17 other posts 
@ HFB, I didn't even consider her "activity" on the site. Just another mystery......
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 07:50 other posts 
Hfb check to see if biscuit is with licksipsuckits clan it might explain a lot none of us can check she black listed all of the above
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 10:05 other posts 
@CountryCouple54

Yeah. I have no idea why she's not sharing whatever pics here anymore, but she also mentioned a tumblr account with pics of her that I could post about, belonging to her husband...

I've never used tumblr (or facebook, or any site besides this one where members have pics on a profile, nude or otherwise), so I haven't bothered to check it out. I'll look through the conversation for their name on there and check it out in a little while if I don't have to become a member first.

Either way, I can post the name here for you guys.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 10:09 other posts 
@ countrycouple, I know, right!?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 10:04 other posts 
Yes, footluvrsgirl, there's something rotten in Denmark!
By #487013 08,Jul,17 14:25
You should have won. Honestly I'm running now to test something.
By #460385 08,Jul,17 14:59
Well you better do some advertising or you'll never win. The Walrus clan are circuling.
By #487013 08,Jul,17 15:03
Well if the walrus clan wins just proves my theory.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 15:09 other posts 
Mythbuster
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 15:16 other posts 
You can advertise and still lose !!... I've tried advertising...dunno what the magic trick to winning POTM is?...I suppose a good magician never tells you how it's done.
By #526776 08,Jul,17 15:11
@HellRaiser... thanks for that...! and I can't wait to find out what it is you're testing? Good Luck hon..! already voted for you -
By #487013 09,Jul,17 10:48
Thank you. ☺
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 15:20 other posts 
@footluvrsgirl
You were in 2nd place last month? I didn't vote, myself, but I just noticed that since this morning, the one showing for the picture of last month has changed... Since it's not you, I guess it's showing the one from the month before?

Hmm, strange.

Anyway, not sure if anyone cares about this, but since I mentioned something Biscuit928 said about tumblr, I'm just gonna paste it in here...

Jul 1, 12:04 biscuit928: Yea tumbler milfhunter0928 if you go to it will see all my pics it's my husbands pg.

[deleted image]

Jul 1, 12:08 biscuit928: Post this for the haters, that's me sign in! If they want they can email us there nudes will post them on there as long as there not 300lbs
Jul 1, 12:09 biscuit928: The email is milfhunter0928@gmail.com
Jul 1, 12:10 biscuit928: If they have issue there more than welcome to mess me, I'm not married to show it off
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 15:29 other posts 
That member showing is named Tarar
By #526776 08,Jul,17 16:25
@RealBigTitsLover....yes, I was in 2nd place last month. cannot explain why there's a different pic on SHOWITOFF???another mystery....
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 17:19 other posts 
I'm with you footluvrsgirl, just another SYD/SYC "mystery". Maybe admin will post a thread to update the members on why Tarar's picture is reflected as being the winner when her [HOT] votes weren't even a "close second". OR, maybe he will just kindly respond here.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 17:13 other posts 
@ RealBigTitsLover,

Why post a pic that is "PRIVATE"? Are you Biscuit928 as well?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 18:39 other posts 
Yep, that's me...

It took me a while to understand how posting pics in the forum requires it to be a public pic to see the larger version - so regardless of what her/their deal is, I wouldn't be surprised if she/they didn't understand that. All I was doing was showing you all what she/they said, including the smaller version of the pic that was followed by "post this"
By #460385 08,Jul,17 19:18
I wonder if since Bisquit put her winning pic as "for friends only" did that make her ineligible for the contest?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 20:06 other posts 
After already getting it? It couldn't have happened that way automatically, since it still showed her pic this morning when people said it was only viewable to friends...

Either way, wouldn't footluvrsgirl and Arexa have been next in line anyway?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 20:54 other posts 
I was hoping that admin might explain what happened but maybe he likes to see is speculating over what happened.

@ countrycouple, the "trophy" remains on Biscuit928's page so it is my guess that she's still the June, 2017 winner. Maybe admin is working behind the scene trying to fix the glitch.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 10:55 other posts 
See, folks, don't be ridiculous!

I had my finger on the pulse. I called it a glitch, admin called it a loophole but that's what he spent some time doing yesterday, fixing the loophole!
By 2nice [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 20:44 other posts 
Drama unneeded.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 20:55 other posts 
What "drama" are you speaking of?

Are you sure you're posting on the right topic in this thread? You're probably a guy who pisses in the sink!
By 2nice [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 21:06 other posts 
All this drama over an insignificant Pic Of The Month recipient. I tried to follow and read through it all, but I feared an aneurysm coming on. Seriously, who gives a fuck?!

Maybe I've been away from the site too long, but I can assure you this...I do NOT piss in my sink.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 21:14 other posts 
You used to be fun, now you're a Mr. cranky pants!
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 10:10 other posts 
Well...that doesn't rule out pissing in other people's sinks.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 11:01 other posts 
Nice catch! You are so right, JustWill, 2nice might be the kinda guy that has no qualms about using another person's sink to piss in if the opportunity was there! Words are powerful and 2nice did say he would not piss in HIS sink.
By 2nice [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 21:04 other posts 
I remember you once asked why guys take pictures of their dicks over sinks. You got a problem with sinks...and dicks?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 21:29 other posts 
There is an issue with men being hoggish. Pissing in a sink were other people might wash there hands is a health Hazzard toilets were made fore such things my mother would roll over in her grave if I pissed in her nice white polished sink
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 22:47 other posts 
Yeah... I'll admit to having used a utility sink in my basement on occasion, when guests were using my bathroom during parties. Certainly not a nice-looking sink though, and I washed it with dish soap after.

Wait... guys take pictures of their dicks over sinks?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 23:05 other posts 
Sinks an dicks do not go together!

If you gotta pee, use the toilet. If the toilet is not available, sneak outside and appear to be looking for something in the bushes and discreetly take a piss! BAM! Problem solved!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 23:30 other posts 
@Bella
It looks like this is a reply to 2nice - but I'll respond anyway, cuz the format of posts on this forum confuses me...

While I'd generally agree with you, the parties I mentioned having mostly took place outside, in the backyard, where there are no bushes. There's a busy street in front.

Keep in mind that the basement sink I'm talking about's really only used to drain the water that comes from the washer when doing laundry. I've never had the urge to piss in a sink, but it was the only discreet option that didn't involve waiting in line to use my own bathroom.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 23:54 other posts 
I was replying to 2nice as well as any of the other men folk that have the urge to pee in the sink.

Regardless of where the party is being held, backyard, front yard on the driveway, in the basement, you know, wherever......seems to me that you men folk could discreetly take a leak in the bushes rather than pissing in someone's sink!

I better not catch anyone pissing in my sink(s) and that's that!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 03:45 other posts 
I would never piss in any ones sink I was raised with manors
By 2nice [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 20:14 other posts 
How did I get wranglered into the piss sink folk?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 20:41 other posts 
It was because of JustWill!
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 21:46 other posts 
Suuuure...blame Will.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 22:16 other posts 
For sure, it was all because of JustWill👈!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#163

Show your Genitals