Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

FORESKIN COCKS Vs CUT COCK what do you prefer

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by X5TANNED [Ignore] 24,Apr,12 10:00  other posts
heres mine

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Foreskin Cocks   2.With or without foreskin?   3.Stroking the uncut ones   4.Females who prefer uncut cocks   5.Uncut guys: Do you prefer for your foreskin to be retracted during oral?  

Comments:
By X5TANNED [Ignore] 02,Jun,12 19:34 other posts 
thanks to all of you .

By #245684 14,May,12 17:38
/16w2kg6fcfb7pic.html i go with cut cock

By #245684 14,May,12 17:36
I LIKE CIRCUMSIZED DICK BEC i have it

By #208346 12,May,12 01:22
Definitely prefer cut dicks,don't like the ant eater look.

By #160504 08,May,12 19:44
100% CUT!!! To my eye a cut cock can look beautiful. An uncut cock looks like something that should be slithering around in the garden on a wet day. It amazes me how one turns me on and the other leaves me completely cold. I don't even think of them as being the same thing.
By #13898 09,May,12 19:05
Almost poetically put. Those who think nature knows best are doubtless staying away from any kind of dentistry, oral hygiene, the razor, toilet paper or elementary clothing. Considering that much of their time will be occupied crawling around with 18 inch toenails (nature knows best) washing the foreskin out must be quite a struggle.
By #13898 10,May,12 18:20
I should add that during development, circumcised knob ends seem to grow bigger than those constrained with foreskin. Significant that uncuts usually have a smaller head even if the cock is long and/or thick. Gimme a big head anyday.

By #220845 07,May,12 12:58
Didn't realize how beautiful a UN cut cock was till I joined SYD.

By JeffinKS [Ignore] 07,May,12 09:24 other posts 
I love my foreskin so much that I restored mine! the bastards that cut off me without my consent can all rot in hell! uncut is way better than being mutilated for no reason other than " it looks better" If your a woman then what the hell do you know about foreskin?!?!?!?!?! how about I remove your tit's cuse I dont like the look......and hey it will prevent breast cancer! win win right?
[deleted image]
[deleted image]

By Ablaze [Ignore] 06,May,12 19:41 other posts 
I like uncut cocks

By #166469 27,Apr,12 18:07
uncut is best
[deleted image]
By #249643 01,May,12 21:32
How is uncut the best.. Come on now think about it.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 06,May,12 18:05 other posts 
because NATURAL is the best Girl37!!

By #251126 04,May,12 03:35
Foreskins are disgusting.

I mean just look at them! they look nasty and are all wet and moist and full of stink and bacteria and rotting.

How could anyone be attracted to it
By bigone21 [Ignore] 04,May,12 19:05 other posts 
so, you be happy with your unnatural, cut, callous, dehydrated, unsensitive, amputated, scarred dick!!

and we uncut guys will carry the load of having a foreskin we are happy with!!

AND we will carry the load of being attacked by the FORESKIN GESTAPO!!

we don't care about your nonsense! because we are HAPPY with our foreskin!!

good luck with your self-proclaimed wisdom and your amputated cock!!

By #193281 25,Apr,12 10:39
foreskin is not only completely useless n not needed at all its also in many cases a problem which results in it being removed . In no way are they the least bit attractive also which in all sense for not only visual appeal but easier maintenance n overall healthier sexually its fucking stupid not for all guys to have it done !!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 25,Apr,12 19:54 other posts 
@pc25: woman, you don't know what you are talking about!

you want SO MUCH your opinion to be a fact...

if you look in treads about foreskin, you will see that almost ALL of the guys LOVE their foreskin!

so: you don't know what you are talking about! i KNOW i'm not stupid still having my foreskin, it's a JOY!!

and in my opinion being cut is amputation. MIND: in my OPINION, that's NOT a FACT!
By #13898 02,May,12 02:56
Now here's a woman speaking sense. I've conducted a survey of ALL the women I've slept with and 16 out of 16 insist they prefer cut. Several even indicated that penetration would NOT follow if foreplay revealed a loose, smelly and shaggy infection trap festering on the end of an oversensitive dick. Cavaliers get over it, it's just not pretty.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 02,May,12 16:16 other posts 
MediumPlum, you're funny!! you make talking a load of crap into an artform!! i can do that too!!

so, i just had a walk down the street, and asked all my neighbours, and they ALL (152 male/female/hetero/gay/bisexual adults!!) prefered an uncut cock over a cut, callous, dehydrated, unsensitive, amputated scarred dick!!

how's that!! haha!!

By gazlittlewilly [Ignore] 02,May,12 03:16 other posts 
I don't mind either, but I am very glad that I am uncut.

All this talk about uncut dicks being dirty, smelly and infection ridden is just rubbish. Sure, if you don't clean your dick properly it'll smell. But I can assure you that most of us uncut guys DO in fact wash under our foreskins.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 25,Apr,12 20:15 other posts 
If foreskin were a stupid concept, God OR evolution would have taken care of it!! But they did not!

I'm very happy with my foreskin!! And so are MOST guys with a foreskin!

Even clipped guys testify they want their foreskin back!

If you are not familiar with the function and joy of a foreskin, you don't even know what you are talking about!

It's the best a man can have!

By #81191 25,Apr,12 07:53
[deleted image] My uncut dick
By #81191 25,Apr,12 07:54
Prefer other uncut dicks as they all look so different
By bigone21 [Ignore] 25,Apr,12 20:04 other posts 
you have a beautiful 4-skin man!!

By #211106 25,Apr,12 07:29
looks like i am the odd man out but it still feels great
By X5TANNED [Ignore] 25,Apr,12 09:26 other posts 
and looks gr8 too.

By #81941 25,Apr,12 07:54
Cut for sure!

They look much better and don't smell
By #81191 25,Apr,12 07:58
You make them sound like the Great Unwashed

By #161491 24,Apr,12 19:31
I strongly prefer uncut, but I like cut dick too. All dick is good!
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 25,Apr,12 07:37 other posts 
gotta agree with gaydude

By Ablaze [Ignore] 24,Apr,12 20:32 other posts 
Foreskin is more aesthetic I think - also it can be sucked and pulled with mouth as the pussy lips, so it is useful.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 24,Apr,12 15:15 other posts 
without any doubt: UNCUT! i like to unwrap a gift!!

and wrap it up again, and unwrap it again..!

i like the smell if it's there, i like the look of it, i like to get my tonge under it!! big or small, i don't care, uncut is what i care for!

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals