pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

appeal to permanent member

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #256856 [Ignore] 30,Apr,12 02:30
most of the time observed so many fake profiles & the other day it's deleted. Why don't all the permanent members( like cum4steffi, johns, luvmyclit) make a group & discuss various topics which will be fruitful. What's the meaning of the discussion on a deleted member's topic.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Friends of Cum4Steffi   2.Negative comments.   3.Things discussed in the S.A.S. group this week.   4.Lonewolf is not alone anymore... changing member name   5.What's sexy about pissing?  

Comments:
By #5532 01,May,12 01:06
Sometimes quickly deleted people do manage to post a topic that is worth commenting on. More so than some of the "rate my cock, would you such my cock, do you swallow, would you fuck a penguin,,,,etc".. . Just let folks post and the topic either lives or it dies. Nobody is forced to read them or to respond to them.
By #89828 01,May,12 14:39
Wait! There was a "would you fuck a penguin?" thread?! Damn...SO sorry I missed that one...
By #143536 03,May,12 11:27

By #81191 03,May,12 10:24
excellant discussion here from a deleted member /forum/thread.php?id=1140&p=1

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,12 18:27 other posts 
The only issue I really have with the dicussion forum is the so many of the "new" discussions are basically the same. How many guess the size of my dick *or* rate my cock and I will rate yours *or* would you fuck me topics should we have going? One member suggested that a member opening a new forum discussion be charged points. joystick, there are so many members with diverse backgrounds coming from all over this world, I bet that there is a wealth of knowledge just waiting to be shared. You're right, we need better topics of discussions rather than the lame matters....
By bigone21 [Ignore] 30,Apr,12 18:59 other posts 
yes bella! and the one that suggested to opening a new thread be charged points was me. and the thread was down in a few hours, because 40 people asked, am i big, want to fuck me, show your .... page 2 and forgotten!

but YOU saw it!!

By #81191 30,Apr,12 05:58
A dicussion on a deleted members topic could be fruitful unless its on the lines of remarks about his dick. Depends on the topic

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals