pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #119

Pages:  #1... #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   #123   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,14 21:14 other posts 
Although it's still almost 3 hours away, December 8th is National Brownie Day!

Brownie lovers, love chocolate. Conversely, chocolate lovers, love brownies. Therefore, its only natural, that we have a special day to celebrate brownies.

It's fun and easy to enjoy this special day. First, select your favorite brownie recipe, and bake a batch of brownies. You can add nuts, if you prefer. Topping the brownies with chocolate frosting is a good thing, too. Finally, eat them! You can have them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or as a snack.

.Ps Don't forget the glass of milk!  

Happy National Brownie Day. And if you have a favorite recipe, please share!
By #303133 07,Dec,14 22:37
"You can add nuts, if you prefer"
I just had a very disturbing vision of a few of our more...um...flaky members Tea Bagging the mixing bowl...
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,14 22:43 other posts 
Not those NUTS, dammit!
By #303133 07,Dec,14 22:47
Sorry, but you know that those nuts are already in the kitchen and squatting on the counter.
This place is chock-full of whack-a-dos...
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,14 15:34 other posts 
See! As soon as you said something about nuts ( the hairy type ) and tea bagging, no one wants to talk about brownies!
By #451452 15,Dec,14 18:45
Don't forget to add some good quality dark chocolate syrup in the center of the brownies just before they go into the oven. YUMMY.

By #445126 11,Dec,14 08:26
Today is International Mountain Day. If you haven't already, please go hug your nearest mountain. they need love too.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,14 10:07 other posts 
Shorttop, are you making that up? My calendar says it's National Noodle Ring Day! I was trying to figure out what a noodle ring was, I was certain a noodle ring was a floatation device.....I read on, apparently they are speaking of a ring noodle. Heck, I don't recall seeing ring noodles on the grocers shelf unless Spaghetti-O's count! 👍
By #451452 15,Dec,14 18:43
Bella I would love to climb your beautiful mountains and hug and kiss their peaks. LOL

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,14 19:06 other posts 
I had to pick up a few food items on the way home from work and stopped at an upscale KROGER nearby. When I say upscale, this store is has a little bit of everything, fine jewelry, clothes, some small pieces of furniture, etc. As I'm pushing my cart towards the checkout, smack dab in the front of the store is a pretty young lady who is sampling liquor! Frick! That's what I'm talking about! Why have middle aged ladies standing there with their frying pans and microwaves and sampling pot stickers or spinach dip? That's so silly! People are on their way home to cook dinner, they don't want to snack their way through the store! It was an unexpected surprise and much appreciated to sample the maple flavored whiskey and sip on the Ciroc pineapple flavored vodka! 👍 Seriously, the pineapple vodka was DE-LISH!
By #451452 15,Dec,14 18:42
Thanks for the heads up on the Ciroc pineapple vodka. Next thing you know the cops will be staking out the Kroger parking lot looking for drunk drivers.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,14 06:04 other posts 
For the evaluation panel members and all the other 'scholars' that commented on this member/picture which pushed it to #1 on the Popular page, think about this........

The picture posted by member # 338387, xdodius9, has been removed from the Popular page as well as the member's profile page. The caveat being, according to the member's profile page, said member has NOT been online in over one day.

For the the 27 plus members that decided it was important to point out that the picture posted by xdodius9 was fake and Photoshop'd, you can only thank yourselves for pushing that picture to #1. When are you going to realize that views and comments as well as votes is what drives pictures to the Popular page? The 'system' doesn't read whether your comment is positive or negative, it's a comment. Every time you decide you want to click on that picture, the 'system' records it as a view. With that said, again, you have no one else to thank but yourselves...... Dumb is as dumb does!
By #451452 15,Dec,14 18:39
Bella, as usual you have provided some very valuable information. However, programming to detect negative comments is not as straight forward as it might seem. Some cases are easy, but once people catch on they will find ways to word craft their comments so that a real negative dig will sound like the strongest possible compliment. As usual it is caveat emptor.

By #121361 15,Dec,14 03:47
[deleted image]

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,14 10:43 other posts 
Looks can be deceiving. If it 'smells' like an asshat and acts like as asshat, it's as asshat

An asshat is an asshat is an asshat is an asshat!
By #396572 09,Dec,14 17:03
but it may look like an asshat too
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,14 13:22 other posts 
You're damn right, 'IT' may look like an asshat! Thanks for reminding me.

By routemaster [Ignore] 08,Dec,14 05:47 other posts 
I am in danger of turning into a GOM - Grumpy Old Man. WHY OH WHY, when I send private pics to friends here, do I keep getting BAD GATEWAY? What does that mean? This happens ALL the time now, then the second time I try to send, the pic goes through. WHY NOT THE FIRST TIME? Means it takes twice as long while I sit here like a spare prick in a brothel. It was a minor inconvenience at first but now it happens SO OFTEN that I am beginning to get REALLY IRRITATED

By #303133 07,Dec,14 17:24
I was just informed by PM that I "need to get a life" because I argued that a member referred for deletion should be given enough time to see the Star Chamber message.
The PM was from the guy who was doing the impatient, daily countdown until he could joyfully see the guy deleted.
Because, you know, saying: "It's been 3 days and the fake still lives.This one is going to expire" = having a life (I guess).
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 07,Dec,14 17:50 other posts 
YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE ALL THE TIME!!
I AGRE WITH YOU WILL,BUT YOU KNOW IT IS THE POINTS AT RISK, GOTTA GET THEM THERE POINTS!
SOME TIMES PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD'T THROW STONES! MIGHT REFLECT ON THEIR LIFE!IF THEY HAVE ONE
By #444014 07,Dec,14 18:43
What happened to the ten day deadline set out by admin ?

Oh well....the site is struggling to get new members and we have panel members voting to delete....

Looks like Mr ceo has been emailing again.....
By #303133 07,Dec,14 22:34
"After 5 days the report gets deleted.How long should we wait for a obvious fake"
That's what my new PM buddy just told me.
So, it ALL makes sense.
You have to delete the referred member BEFORE the referral gets nullified.
'Cause...like...um...SYD is no fun if you can't earn points by deleting people who don't know they are going to be deleted.
By #444014 07,Dec,14 22:40
How can the person know that they have been reported if they haven't been onsite ?....wtf...that just seems dumb to me....
By #303133 07,Dec,14 22:45
It's obvious, silly man!
They don't NEED to know that they've been reported.
Admin only added the whole "If the abuse is not grave please try to convince the member to delete the pics in question before deleting him entirely" part to be all mysterious and shit. He put it in red because, like, colors is pretty and junk.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,14 22:52 other posts 
Yeah, in red. I was surprised when my copy and paste put admin's DIRECTIVES in black.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,14 22:50 other posts 
Uhhh.....reports are nullified on day 10. The only hiccup is, get this, GET THIS..... voting members seem to want the issue of the Internet pictures resolved within hours, regardless of whether a message is posted OR if the member has been online. It's like a shoot first, ask questions later mentality.

By #460403 01,Dec,14 13:14
WOW! had added someone to my list of friends and did say nothing else but posting a nice comment on one of her pictures, tried to add another one later today to find out she banned me Lol! really?!!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,14 15:01 other posts 
That's really sad that someone would be so temperamental.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 01,Dec,14 15:54 other posts 
I had the exact same thing happen to me about a month ago. Wonder if it's the same person.
By #460403 01,Dec,14 16:10
I'm afraid there could be many of them
By routemaster [Ignore] 01,Dec,14 22:56 other posts 
There ARE many of them, I'm afraid. I've had the same thing happen. Recently I had someone start a chat, this was at a bit of a difficult time for me so I politely explained that I'm happy to chat when I have time but I was having to be away a lot. I got a couple of other messages and then, suddenly without warning, he deleted me and banned me. Oh well, sod him, its his loss and if that's the sort of character he has, then I am only too happy NOT to be friends with him. But others on here will vouch that I make a nice friend - least I hope I do. I'm not trying to paint myself as "holier than thou" but I do have manners and respect for people and I have made many friends here who have the same values, it doesn't cost anything to be polite but, alas, there are some who think that being courteous doesn't extend to them.

By #23212 27,Nov,14 02:06
Different names, in English, for the same fruits, vegetables, etc.
(Please feel free to add more.)

Cilantro - Coriander leaves
Snow peas - pois Mange Tous, pea pods
Eggplant - Aubergine
Zucchini - Courgettes
Kiwi Fruit - Chinese Gooseberry
Corn - Maize
Habañero Pepper - Scotch Bonnet
By #477919 27,Nov,14 02:10
Arugula - Rocket
Shallots - Scallions
By #23212 27,Nov,14 02:38
Jeez, it was Arugula that gave me the idea for this thread today, then I forgot to add it.

In N. America shallots and scallions are very different things. Scallions, also called 'green onions' are long, white and green, looking like very narrow leeks. Shallots are small 'clumps' of brown bulbs, looking sort of like small brown garlic bulbs.
By #477919 27,Nov,14 02:43
We call the latter eschallotes, and shallots/scallions/green onions are all the same thing here
By #23212 27,Nov,14 03:46
Hmmm, interesting distinction.

Just for interest here, in many Latin American countries, Worcestershire Sauce is called 'Salsa Inglesa'.
By #316255 28,Nov,14 12:21
I always find it highly amusing to Americans trying to pronounce Worcester(shire) sauce. Always makes me laugh.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,14 13:41 other posts 
My dad always said it and I will spell it phonetically; worst-is-shure sauce. How is it said, properly?

Odd, LF's last comment was removed. He said he called it "get it away from my food" sauce. I would have to agree, Worcestshire Sauce alone tastes like YUCK but as a flavoring in other foods, I'm sure it adds the proper mmmmmm.
By #23212 28,Nov,14 23:02
Of course it--'English Sauce'/'Worster' tastes bad alone, as it's meant to be an additive to sauces, drinks, etc. I believe its main idea is to add 'Umami', or 'Taste No. 5'.

And now I see that not only his comment you mentioned, but he himself, LF is deleted.
By #316255 29,Nov,14 12:54
Add it sparingly to some meat dishes and it enhances the other flavours. It's pronounced Woostah sauce (or if you insist on using the entire name then you say Woostahsha sauce. See, we don't really pronounce the letter R). It's like Warwick: we pronounce it Warick. In that case, the letter R is heard but never rolled.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,14 16:35 other posts 
Thank you. So is it always the letter R or are certain words modified? Is it a regional thing or would the majority of Brits say Worcestshire Sauce that way?

It still really makes me CRAZY when I hear 'ax' instead of ask and 'am-bah-lance' instead of ambulance. There are so more too numerous to mention.....
By #472683 29,Nov,14 07:34
Garbanzo beans = Chick peas
By #23212 29,Nov,14 23:44
I've also seen 'Ceci' beans. And I've been told that in Arabic they are usually called 'hummus beans', which to my taste is the only thing in which they are palatable.
By gradurgaur [Ignore] 29,Nov,14 14:28 other posts 
Eggplant er eggaldin
corn is maís
pepper er pipar
papprika er paprika
banana er banani
eggs is egg

By #316057 27,Nov,14 07:28
What happen to LF

By #170523 25,Nov,14 20:34
If I may,Thanksgiving is coming up What is your favorite dessert or side dish?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,14 22:42 other posts 
Sage stuffing or as Darth Syphilis calls it, glorified butt hole bread.
By #445126 26,Nov,14 08:46
I love stuffing as well, but I do love the sweet potatoes as well. Hmmmmmm
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,14 06:20 other posts 
Everything tastes wonderful and so much better on Thanksgiving Day. Green bean casserole, whole cranberry sauce, cloverleaf rolls, sweet potatoes, turkey..... but for me, the star of the day is the stuffing! Dried bread, turkey giblets, prunes, sage equals pure YUM!

By #477919 23,Nov,14 07:03
Does anyone else's phone hang when they accidentally press the "Recent Blog Posts" tab when meaning to press the "Discussion Forum" one? Every time i do it my phone freezes
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,14 08:30 other posts 
I haven't had much luck getting to the blogs, my message is something like the tab has crashed. If that's what you're speaking of, then my phone freezes as well.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   #123   ...#163

Show your Genitals