Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #116

Pages:  #1... #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By routemaster [Ignore] 28,Feb,15 17:50 other posts 
Today, a friend and I went again to see the emphatically gay play "My Night With Reg" with its brief full frontal nude scene by two of the actors, Julian Ovenden and Lewis Reeves. But I'd go and see it again even if it didn't contain nudity, the play is just so brilliantly written (by Kevin Elyot who sadly died last year) and exquisitely acted by a pitch perfect cast. The nudity only lasts about three or four minutes three quarters of the way through this two hours play so anyone going just for that would be disappointed if that's ALL they wanted to see. But I defy anybody not to be swept along by the WHOLE play right from the word "go". However, when the nude scene does arrive, it is, I have to admit, breath-taking and today, when Julian Ovenden walked on stage naked, he was semi-hard. My friend and I were in the front row so there was no mistaking that fact. I've seen lots of actors do nude scenes on stage over the years but its always been a prerequisite they remain soft so it was quite a surprise to see this gorgeous actor naked in front of an audience of 775 people with his dick semi-erect. He and Lewis Reeves are both uncut and are PERFECT examples of the masculine form, both in and out of their clothes and they're fantastic actors too - and Julian is also a fine singer who has appeared at several Proms concerts (his clothes firmly kept on) with the fabulous John Wilson Orchestra.
By tb1 [Ignore] 02,Mar,15 08:57 other posts 
hot dam, would luv'd to have seen that
By #484429 02,Mar,15 15:30
You are lucky to be from the U.K. where there is still artistry in acting. That being said, I wholeheartedly agree; there are so many things in my life that have drawn me in due to the sexuality or promise of hot dick ("things" being an art or a craft). The artists own personal sensuality became a footnote to the beauty of the greater story. Especially a story like this. Of course, at the same time, I've been hoping to see someone write a stage production of Larry Kramer's "Faggots". It's about sex, but it's the story that draws you in. It, also, was the first story to make ME feel "ok". Tee Hee
By routemaster [Ignore] 03,Mar,15 02:36 other posts 
MANY THANKS for your comments, tb1 and Bangatwink

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,15 12:51 other posts 
Old king Droll is a sorry old soul......
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

Drink some prune juice, you sorry old fart!
By #474162 28,Feb,15 13:24
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,15 15:23 other posts 
Droll the troll.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,15 03:50 other posts 
How does not adding pictures for years differ from a member removing and uploading the SAME 8 to 10 PICTURES over the last 5 years? Where are their "new" pictures?

Something seems to be blocking the thought process of anyone who would think like that. Here's something that might that blockage, prune juice!

By #480212 27,Feb,15 13:30
Leonard Nimoy, ‘Star Trek’s’ Spock, Dies at 83

Leonard Nimoy lived up to his longtime catchphrase: Live long and prosper. Having achieved success in many arenas during his lifetime, the actor, director, writer and photographer has died at age 83. His wife, Susan Bay Nimoy, reportedly confirmed his death to the New York Times, saying the cause was end-stage chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
--------------------------------------- added after 49 hours

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. “Live long and prosper.”
By routemaster [Ignore] 27,Feb,15 19:58 other posts 
I was never a "Star Trek" fan, science fiction just isn't "my thing" - give me a good cop show like "The Sweeney" in the 1970s or an historical or psychological drama - but I know millions love it and will be very sad to hear of the death of Leonard Nimoy. I know who he was, of course, and its always sad when somebody so popular passes on. May he rest in peace and my commiserations to his family and friends

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,15 07:24 other posts 
For all that didn't know and might care, Da king sent me 7 special "gifts" the other day.

What I found AMUSING about the entire situation was that 3 of his loyal followers came by for a visit within minutes of each other to admire da king's creativity. Guys, guys, guys......are you the folks that gawk at an accident scene or straight up creepers?

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,15 08:52 other posts 
This has me curious; why are pictures of urination acceptable yet defecation is taboo. I do not care for either but if anyone knows the answer, please enlighten me.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 22,Feb,15 09:02 other posts 
Good question! I agree! Should be interesting to hear the explinations you get!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,15 19:45 other posts 
Well, I guess I ( and you too, Ray ) will never know.......
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 23,Feb,15 21:43 other posts 
Just like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop? The world may never know?
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,15 22:02 other posts 
Oh, product placement, huh?

What would you do-ooo-ooo for a Klondike Bar?

What have you got to say about that, you, you, YOOPER?!
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 24,Feb,15 17:22 other posts 
I say I go cuckooooooo for Cocoa-Puffs!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,15 19:45 other posts 
Comic books and rubber bands
Climb into the tree top
Falling down and holding hands
Tricycles and Redpop
Pony rides and Sunday nights
Roller skates and snowball fights
Climbin' through the window
Remember when you were a k i d?
Well, part of you still is
And that's why we make Faygo
Faygo remembers
Flying kites and funny shoes
Easter eggs with speckles
ABCs and counting by twos
Washing off the freckles
Kissing a hurt to make it stop
Startin' school in September
So many things you almost forgot 
Tryin' to remember
Remember when you were a k i d?
Well, part of you still is
And that's why we make Faygo
Faygo remembers

Michiganders will understand!
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 24,Feb,15 21:09 other posts 
I need's some Better Made potato chips to go with my Faygo redpop
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,15 22:00 other posts 
Tony the tiger says "They're Grrreat"!

Redpop is sooo over rated, now Rock & rye!

By routemaster [Ignore] 19,Feb,15 00:37 other posts 
A report on early morning radio today ran with the story that people living in the County of Worcestershire in England are complaining that double decker buses have replaced single deckers along the road they live on. Since the doubles started, "everyone" on the top deck - according to them - have been having a "good look" into their homes and gardens as the buses go past. The same thing happened here a few years ago when double deck buses replaced single deck ones through a la-dee-dah area of north London, i.e. all those on the top deck were having a "good look" into these peoples' homes as the bus went by. Well, of course we were, I even took my binoculars with me to make sure I got a better look. In fact, I didn't need to be on the bus at all but as soon as I heard there were double deckers, I just HAD to go and have a gander at what these people get up to behind their windows. OK, I'm being sarcastic but, honestly, how more ridiculous and up their own backsides can these people get? One of the women complaining in Worcestershire has cooed "I'm a church warden." So what? What makes her and the others think they are so importanr and interesting that people going past on the top deck of a bus are agog to see what they're up to? Nobody on the bus gives a flying fig about them and their dreary ghastly lives, they're too busy yakking on their wretched mobiles and lost in a world of their own. PATHETIC.
By basque9 [Ignore] 19,Feb,15 00:52 other posts 
This calls for a "Ride In". That could end the problem! Next Monday 20 of the posh Worcestershire County residents should get on the top deck and ride around aimlessly for a couple hours. Naturally they get dizzy and complain to the Transportation Authority that double decker buses are damaging to health. That might solve the problem!
By routemaster [Ignore] 20,Feb,15 04:34 other posts 
I've got to go and visit my mum today so I'm going to sit on the top deck of the bus so I can have a GOOD look into all the houses as I go along. Can't wait, I've been awake ALL night looking forward to it
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,15 07:59 other posts 
You are SO bad!

You have decided to sit atop, I am curious, does the temperature that comfortable that it would permit it? *IF* we had double decker buses in Michigan, I cannot imagine anyone riding on the outside during the months of January and February ( probably November, December or March, either.... ). The reason; it is 07:57 and is -13 F!
By #480212 20,Feb,15 10:24
Just for RM and bella! I have put up a little ditty on the Great Songs Great lyrics .Entitled tranport of delight . lol. About said double decker Routmaster bus . Hold very tight please ting ting
By routemaster [Ignore] 20,Feb,15 15:45 other posts 
Flanders and Swann, of course, a great comedy song partnership, both sadly no longer with us. My favourite is "The Gas Man Cometh" and it doesn't refer to him wanking! "Slow Train" is another favourite as, of course, is "Oh! What a Transport of Delight". And in reply to you, dear Bella, maybe I should have said I'll be IN the top deck rather than ON, I certainly had no intention of riding on the roof and never have, whatever the weather!!
By basque9 [Ignore] 20,Feb,15 16:22 other posts 
What makes Worcestershire real estate so pricey? Is it on the Thames? Are the houses that much more expensive than a brick bow front in Chelsea? I would rather have a bow front in Chelsea than a posh landed estate out in Worcestershire. You can walk to the theatres from Chelsea and watch the Guard change at HER house, you know the big one with all the lads marching about! I want to hear what fine things you spy tonight from your second tier perch, mate! Good gosh a glance at the map shows that posh place to be way past Oxford! I bet it is a good 2 hour train ride from Worcestershire to London! Maybe they have hills in Worcestershire...hills are always pricey real estate! I just noticed that the houses in Chelsea sell for a king's ransom....there goes that bright idea!
By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Feb,15 01:39 other posts 
Hi basque, Worcestershire is the County and Worcester the city within it. Its a Cathedral city and stands on the banks of the river Severn. Property down there is fairly expensive but not as expensive in London. These idiots who are complaining about double-deck buses and that everyone on the top deck is agog to see into their homes and gardens are just pathetic, nobody is interested in them WHATSOEVER. They're just SO UP their own arseholes that, if the truth be known, they WANT people to see their homes and will be BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED when they realise that other folk don't give a fuck. Worcestershire is also a very beautiful County and includes the uplands of the Malvern Hills. The town of Great Malvern was the birthplace in 1857 of the great composer Sir Edward Elgar.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,15 17:09 other posts 
Haha! I had to go back and look at a picture of a double decker bus that a dear friend sent me. I THOUGHT that double decker buses were roof less and riders were enjoying the fresh air. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

I bet some members take it for granted that others aren't interested in anything other than "junk, bits and pieces" but it might be nice to post some pics of things or places that they find of interest. C'mon!
By #480212 20,Feb,15 17:27
That is the London tour bus bella! .You can go sightseeing and a commentator points out all the places of interest.

This is the Routemaster

By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Feb,15 01:41 other posts 
Lovely pics, my friend, the red bus is one of London's famous Routemaster buses that I took my SYD ID from
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

One of the lines in Flanders and Swann's "Oh! What a Transport of Delight" goes "if tickets cost £1 a piece, why should we make a fuss?" Passengers in London today have a LOT to make a fuss about as it now costs more than DOUBLE that just to go one stop, the most OUTRAGEOUSLY EXPENSIVE fares in the world. People are having the piss taken out of them because the morons like that Tory oaf Johnson know they can get away with putting the fares up sky-high year in year out as everyone HAS to travel and so have no choice. Bloody politicians, they're all crooks, fiddling their expenses and supporting their tax avoiding friends. If I hear the Tories blame "the mess we're in" on Labour one more time, I shall SCREAM - and when I scream, I scream. So nothing to do with the bankers then, of course not because the sodding Tories are all in their pockets.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,15 06:01 other posts 
I was hoping I could enlarge the pictures to see more detail. ....where is the access to the upper deck. My guess is it would be a circular staircase that would be quite steep.

By #149019 21,Feb,15 03:46
[deleted image]

By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Feb,15 03:36 other posts 
The regular Saturday morning radio show "Sounds of the 60s" is on now and another late great British girl singer is warbling away, Kathy Kirby and her 1964 revival of "Let Me Go, Lover", originally recorded by Patti Page 10 years earlier. Kathy's real name was Kathleen O'Rourke and she was born in Ilford, Essex but now intinsically a part of Greater London east of the city. R.I.P. Kathy

By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Feb,15 01:25 other posts 
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 42 seconds

Here's a pic I took of two modern-day buses at London's Trafalgar Square during a snowstorm in January 2013
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,15 03:02 other posts 
Geez, Routemaster, was your picture censored as well?

Not much more than 90 minutes later and it's GONE!
By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Feb,15 03:06 other posts 
Looks like it must have been, Bella, and again I don't understand why. All VERY frustrating and annoying, I posted it in response to your suggestion we post pics of what interests us. I'll send you this pic privately along with a few others a.s.a.p.

By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Feb,15 02:59 other posts 
Another one of my favourite 1960s hits is on the radio right now, Chris Montez's 1966 revival of the 1945 song "The More I See You". FABULOUS!!!

By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Feb,15 01:33 other posts 
Let's start a petition to stop this NONSENSICAL CENSORSHIP of perfectly good and inoffensive words. I'll sign first.

Routemaster

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,15 18:49 other posts 
GAWD! These zero and subzero temperatures have taken their toll on me. I stayed home from work today and have been in bed the entire time.

I have to wonder, what in the heck do cats do during the course of their day? My two guys seem to sl.eep the entire day. Geez, I am glad I'm not a cat.
By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Feb,15 01:29 other posts 
I wouldn't mind being a cat, just **** all day, all your food provided for you free of charge, no paying rent and taxes, no having to suffer moronic politicians. Sounds like a pretty good life to me, even if it is a short one
--------------------------------------- added after 117 seconds

* * * * s l e e p. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, HERE WE GO AGAIN. What ON EARTH is wrong with a word like that?

By Sickboy [Ignore] 18,Feb,15 17:36 other posts 
who killed Lucy??.......
By routemaster [Ignore] 19,Feb,15 00:27 other posts 
Who cares???
By #444014 19,Feb,15 00:33
Soap addicts RM....that's who....
By routemaster [Ignore] 19,Feb,15 00:40 other posts 
Thank goodness I'm not one
By Sickboy [Ignore] 19,Feb,15 16:19 other posts 
I don't watch soaps either! But it's been a bit a hard not to hear all about it, especially in my household!.........oh and by the way it was Jane! ....but the really strange thing that happened was Cathy turned up????
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,15 16:23 other posts 
☝ SPOILER ALERT! ☝ SPOILER ALERT!

What soap is this?
By Sickboy [Ignore] 19,Feb,15 16:34 other posts 
EastEnders
--------------------------------------- added after 29 minutes

I was wrong it wasn't Jane........it was Bobby her son and Lucy's half bro
By routemaster [Ignore] 20,Feb,15 04:34 other posts 
I'm none the wiser

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,15 01:52 other posts 
More cowbell!

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Feb,15 08:51 other posts 
It's 08:50, the sun is out and brightly shinning and the temperature is -8 F ( -23 C ). Brrrr........
--------------------------------------- added after 22 hours

It's 07:10, I'm on my way to work, it's -16 F......

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   ...#163

Show your Genitals