Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #75

Pages:  #1... #70   #71   #72   #73   #74   #75   #76   #77   #78   #79   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,16 13:32 other posts 
Today, June 19th, Father's Day is being observed in the United States as well as many other countries around the world.

I wish ALL men, whether you are fathers, step-fathers, uncles, mentors a happy and RELAXING day.

Thank you for being exemplary role models, bread winners, loving, firm, encouraging, affectionate and the best men that you could possibly be. 🎖🏆

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 15:38 other posts 
Scientists from the University of Florida have come up with a cheap and non-invasive way to determine if someone might be suffering from the effects of Alzheimer’s disease. The method is based on research that has shown that Alzheimer’s not only leads to loss of memory but also loss of the sense of smell. It has to do with sniffing peanut butter.

Does anyone know any details about this research?
By #460385 16,Jun,16 21:56
The research was done by the Gators. Enough said.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 22:26 other posts 
Is that a football team?
By #460385 16,Jun,16 22:53
Yes. The Florida Gators. U of F.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 23:28 other posts 
Here's a good article I found on the subject.

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,16 21:08 other posts 
That was some quick and interesting reading. I wonder why peanut butter rather than cinnamon, ginger, clove, etc.? And the issue relating to the left nostril, so weird.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jun,16 23:45 other posts 
Oh, frick! My left nostril is blocked and I can't breathe out of it! I hope that it's not the onset of Alzheimer’s.
By #358797 16,Jun,16 23:39
I know an elderly lady with Alzheimer's and that's the test they did with her... They told her son some shit about peanut butter having a potent smell, and Alzheimer's causes the sense of smell to diminish... They had her hold it in her lap and move it closer to her nose til she smelled it... I imagine her nose ended up in the peanut butter. Her sense of smell is pretty well gone. We all knew that when she served spoiled meat at a holiday dinner....
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,16 21:10 other posts 
Dang! Don't you just h8te it when the holiday dinner sucks!?
By #358797 18,Jun,16 01:53
I ha.te holiday dinners in general, and usually get bribed into going with offerings of vodka and cheese logs...

By jayman73 [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 23:23 other posts 
Here's an interesting article about very unique bathroom signs.

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 10:13 other posts 
WARNING...WARNING...WARNING.....

I didn't go to work today so I'm going to "monitoring" the SYD forum ALL DAY, in between naps, phone calls and soap operas. Just kidding, I don't watch soaps, I'm all about talk shows. YOU ARE THE BABY'S DADDY!
By #507249 16,Jun,16 17:25
Good, I'm not the only one that played hooky from work today!
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 18:54 other posts 
I didn't watch TV, I had the radio on and read. What did you do?
By #507249 16,Jun,16 18:56
Whole bunch of nothing! Well, that's not true; little projects around the homestead. Took the motorcycle out for a ride too since it's not a million degrees out. Good relaxing day!
By #494679 16,Jun,16 19:37
Aww, I wish I'd known you were off work. I would have taken you out for lunch.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 20:11 other posts 
I called off, it was not planned.

By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 16:38 other posts 
I just saw a member's page where he had posted: "CHECK OUT MY HUGE COCK ( 9.6 INCHES), YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED."
I was disappointed.
Where do I apply for a refund?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 17:17 other posts 
You don't get a refund because you didn't pay to see it!
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Besides, yadunbunoneson seems a bit delusional /member.php?w=335537
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 17:30 other posts 
I don't want cash, just a refund on the TIME I wasted.
Seriously, if you have to tell people about your HUGE COCK...right next to where there are pictures posted of it...you have issues.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

For the record, it wasn't the advertisement of said HUGE COCK that made me look. I saw a pic in another thread, and it looked a bit...hinky...to me. Sort of streeeeetched out and blurry. I was surprised to see that a guy could have such a blurry wanger, and I just had to look...
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 18:51 other posts 
Yeah, I might have chided with you about the post, the blurry wanger vs blurry eyes, but I wasn't sure if you would block me for playing MIND GAMES or being disagreeable.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 14:50 other posts 
Now this is funny!

Here's some additional information [NOTES] that a SYD member posted;

Note: Mind games, aggressive behavior, or otherwise being a disagreeable ass will get you blocked.

So make sure that when you meet this guy with one friend and you decide to chat with him, you won't be blocked as long as you agree with him.
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 15:05 other posts 
What if you are an agreeable ass?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 15:09 other posts 
You tend to like to poke the monkeys with a stick. My guess is that you might possibly tick the boxes of 1) mind games 2) agreeable/disagreeable
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 15:45 other posts 
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 16:30 other posts 
MIND GAMES?! Me? No way...

By #460385 16,Jun,16 13:01
Well Ms. Australia is back as "BritneyX" again for the 10th time. I wonder if it is the same guy. You would think after this many tries he would find some new pics.
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 13:59 other posts 
Maybe it's JohnS trying to keep tabs on us!
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 14:20 other posts 
I think countryboy is pazzo cuz I wasn't able to find a member by the nickname of BritneyX!
By #460385 16,Jun,16 15:18
Sum bitch. She left already and I didn't get banned. That was a really quick visit. Enough time to upload 6 pics and haul ass. Maybe it was something I said. Maybe it is JohnS.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,16 15:24 other posts 
Gosh, that emoticon brings back many fond memories. It seems that it was only used with one individual member.......

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,16 19:43 other posts 
Does anyone, other than myself, find it difficult to answer some of the "yes" or "no" questions because there's not enough information provided in the question?

Recently, the question was; Would you have sex with someone else's spouse?

Well, I answered NO. Why? Because I would need to know whether that "someone else" was knowledgeable and on board with this and also my spouse/partner/significant other would also have to know and be on board.

Perhaps admin should add a "MAYBE" choice to his questions because some are too complex to just respond with a "YES" or "NO".

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,16 16:54 other posts 
There was an interesting blog written by a new member, I think it was called "So Sad". He blogged about the senseless murders in the gay club and the wounding of so many. I don't recall his exact words, however it was something similar to, he was fed up with prayers for the victims and their families. I posted something like if prayers were not adequate, what would he propose? He responded that he would send my concern to Trump and Clinton and notify me when he received a response, followed by several . Sad thing is, when I responded to his response, again saying if prayers weren't going to fix things, surely he must have had something, some plan in mind when he made his post. He deleted his entire blog, blacklisted me, which is his prerogative HOWEVER what is your thought;

What can be done to stop these religious zealots and their senseless attacks on ANY COUNTRY'S SOIL?
By #460385 13,Jun,16 17:13
Unfortunately there is no solution now. We are decades behind the terrorist. These cells were planted long ago. If you have noticed the shootings and the bombings are done mainly by males from the ages of 20 to 30. The parents have moved into other countries and these kids were born in these countries making them citizens of that country. Then they are taught the radical beliefs and recruited by the terrorists. Just as the shooter was in Orlando. Everyone keeps asking how did he get a gun how did he do this how did he do that. He was a US citizen with rights just as everyone else. Trump and the rest of these idiot politicians can talk all they want about immigration control and keeping Muslims out but it's the ones that are already living here and were born here that you have to worry about. Gun control, immigration, and all this other bullshit they are preaching is not going to change a thing. It starts with awareness. We the people have to pay more attention to our surroundings. We have to pay more attention to people and the things they say and the way they act. Anything suspicious needs to be reported to the authorities. At this point that is all that can be done. We are in this battle for the long run it will only continue.

--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

You can't place metal detectors and security guards at every arena, school, theater, stadium, shopping mall, night club, and all other public places. That makes us prisoners in our own community. Who wants to live like that. I don't. You have to continue with your life on a daily basis as you normally would.
By #514236 13,Jun,16 18:11
Agree bro. The battle started well before Desert Storm. In retrospect, there were so many clues and signs that should have alerted us. Can't say that the libtards calling for more immigration is going to help sort things out either. And no one should assume that I am against immigration. It is in fact what made our country great. Unfortunately, it is not 1915 and threats have changed exponentially. Way too many military aged men pouring into Europe. Who knows what plots are being put together. But it won't be politicians that will stop them.

In fact, it is really sickening to hear politicians going after inanimate objects as the cause of our problems when this is all based on religious h-ate. The gun did not walk itself into the bar and shoot by itself. Even if there were no guns yet invented, these zealots would find other means to kill. Religious h-ate that has been the same thousands of years that the naive think can be changed through peace and negotiation. It cannot. There is some real evil and h-ate roaming the planet and it is being directed against America.

I have no compunction for anything done to date to protect this country. Including water-boarding, NSA tactics, or for not being politically correct. In fact, it is the very PC culture that has made us so vulnerable at home. People are afraid to report things they know to be both wrong and suspicious because the liberal media would be knocking on their door to blame and shame them. Enough is enough.

Sad to say, but it appears that we are now getting a snippet of what Israel has had to endure since 1948. It further sickens me that 0Bama shuns Israel and is so eager to get on his knees for his handlers in Iran. Again, he wants to be seen as the great one that solved peace in the Middle East. 5000 plus years of history says his little time in office and on Earth will hardly matter.
By #460385 13,Jun,16 19:11
Agreed. Taking the guns out of the hands of us that need them to defend our freedoms is not an option. People fail to realize that criminals do not walk into a gun shop and purchase a weapon. They have other ways to get them. And if they have no guns they will just build bombs. The killer in Orlando could have easily killed the same amount of innocent people with a bomb. Then what would they be talking about. Banning household items like batteries and fertilizer?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,16 22:43 other posts 
@ ClitTorio, WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO STOP TERRORISM?
By _avg_ [Ignore] 13,Jun,16 23:30 other posts 
Do you think praying will work?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,16 13:23 other posts 
It seems that mortal man does not have the ability to resolve tension between people within the world, why not pray?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,16 22:44 other posts 
@ countryboy, WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO STOP TERRORISM?
By #460385 13,Jun,16 23:08
It's too late. This is something that we have to live with. There is no solution. The cells are planted through out the world already. Alertness and awareness of us the people is all we have now. Suck it up cupcake. We had our time to end this back in the 80s but it would have been barbaric in peoples eyes. So now we cope with what is in front of us and our future.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 13,Jun,16 23:13 other posts 
Eric Harris wasn't a "religious zealot."
Dylan Roof wasn't a "religious zealot."
James Holmes wasn't a "religious zealot."
Christopher McManus wasn't a "religious zealot."
Timothy McVeigh wasn't a "religious zealot."
Adam Lanza wasn't a "religious zealot."
Jared Laughner wasn't a "religious zealot."
The 40,000 annual victims of gun vio1ence weren't (all) shot by "religious zealots."

The people who committed these acts of vio1ence were..."people;" diverse, complex and with complicated motivations. They were OUR people. This is OUR culture.

The blogger's words echoed what president Obama said after one of the mass shootings; everyone was offering "thoughts and prayers" and then getting back to business as usual. No solutions. No movement to change.

No, it's actually worse than that...they ACTIVELY RESISTED change.

The hard fact is that there are only two parts to this equation: guns and people. The simple solution is to remove one part of that equation. The harder solution is to change OUR culture.

This isn't merely about terrorism, foreign or otherwise; this isn't an "us vs. them" fight; don't be fooled into thinking you can point a silver bullet at the 'right' target and kill it hard enough to be safe. You can't kill an idea. You can at least present a better alternative, and advocate for your answer. Then, you best pray it works.

By #460385 12,Jun,16 11:57
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,16 15:19 other posts 
Why did you delete your post?
By #460385 12,Jun,16 15:55
Was up for 3 hours and nobody seem to care. Was more interest in National Sex Day. I forgot for a moment I was on a sex site.
By #509475 12,Jun,16 16:55
@ countryboy . It was difficult at the time when you put the topic up to comment on it right away . As there was conflicting reports comming out the news . Some saying it was a h@te crime . Some saying it was an islamic terrorist attack .

In a statement, House Homeland Security Chairman Michael McCaul said: "This appears to be the worst terrorist attack on American soil since 9/11, and it is a sobering reminder that radical Islamists are targeting our country and our way of life."

However, US Congressman Alan Grayson told reporters there is currently no "direct information" to suggest the gunman was directly associated with any particular group.

He told Sky News authorities are investigating whether the attack was a h@te crime perpetrated against gays."

The gunman's father has also told US media the attack may have been triggered by the sight of a gay couple kissing in Miami, adding that it had "nothing to do with religion".

"He saw two men kissing each other in front of his wife and k!ds and he got very angry," Mir Seddique told NBC News.

We all care we are all shocked at the news . We are all bro's together .
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

We are LGBT
[deleted image]
By #460385 12,Jun,16 17:26
Again my direct statement about the bullshit local news. From the first hour of the shooting it was told by the FBI that it was terrorist related. Our local news spent the first 2 hours reporting it as a h ate crime as well. Because here in South Florida we are in the middle of many festivals for gay pride month. So of course they run with that. But please don't mistake a h ate crime with an act of Terror against US citizens.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,16 20:34 other posts 
I'm sorry that you felt that your post had not attracted the attention that it warranted. I actually did not know anything about the attack as I had not watched or listened to the news. I adopted this "approach" last year, during our summer, I gave up television. It was the first time that I tried it and it was quite enjoyable so I'm trying again this summer.
By #460385 12,Jun,16 20:46
I do the same. But we happen to be at the tire shop this morning getting a tire repaired and it was on in the waiting room. I kinda second guessed myself after posting that maybe this was not the place to post. I don't know why though.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,16 21:16 other posts 
I'm surprised, being a former soldier, that you would second guess yourself.
By #460385 12,Jun,16 21:53
I don't know why. I usually don't give a crap what anyone thinks. But my views are diferent than most. It is hard for me as always. I always have that in my brain that I could have done more. And I feel guilty and sometimes responsible when these things happen. As do many ex military. But I don't expect anyone to understand that.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,16 23:09 other posts 
Who gives a rat's ass if your views are different from most? Your views are just that, your views.

The world would be so bland if we were all the same.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #70   #71   #72   #73   #74   #75   #76   #77   #78   #79   ...#163

Show your Genitals