Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Let's stir the pot!

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by admin [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 21:46  other posts
I got tired of people that confront other people and then complain to me when it does not work their way.

From now on you are free to write in forum, blogs and chat whatever you wish. Unless it's really aggressive. Because that's what actually rules say. I don't know why I've been trying to babysit you all this time. You are supposed to be adults and if you want to call someone dog sucker you should not be insulted when that someone calls you cunt back.

Aggressive behavior is when you threaten someone's life or their relatives life. That's il1egal so I can't allow this.

But from now on I will not interfere if you want to throw your monkey crap into each other. Don't come complaining that you were insulted.

I can still move some threads into dumpster and can still ban/block people if I find their advances distasteful. Don't expect I will not ban you because I was nicely answering your questions. I can ban/block you just because I woke up in a bad mood. Don't expect any explanation. Don't try to reason with me or tell me what my job on this site is.

Have fun.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 22:11 other posts 
oh my god shots of yukon for every one let the games begin
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 22:13 other posts 
Are your creative juices flowing? The juices above the belt, you perv!
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 22:59 other posts 
By #358797 23,Jun,16 22:35
I'll get the popcorn and pretzels.
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 24,Jun,16 11:35 other posts 

By #494374 24,Jun,16 10:53
I understand your frustration and don't blame you. I wouldnt want to babysit all the BS on here either.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Jun,16 04:37 other posts 
Aggressive behavior is more than threatening l1ves. If someone, for instance, threatens to post private info of another person and bullies them this way, and if, eventually, realized his threat then they should be banned.

I have, at times, behaved in somewhat aggressive manner. But never at the level described above. However, I have learned my lesson and try to be kind. This is the way we should all be. Yes, we are adults and do we should be able to learn from our mistakes and never repeat them.
By admin [Ignore] 24,Jun,16 08:59 other posts 
That's not so much aggressive, but is also il1egal and indeed I will not tolerate that.

By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jun,16 06:02 other posts 
and while im at it titusobsessus just 37 and just looking 123 if you want some come get some i removed my ban on you ass clowns to

By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jun,16 05:37 other posts 
oh *lixy* come out and play i took my ban off of you so you can have your say

By HunterAce [Ignore] 24,Jun,16 02:45 other posts 
Uh oh, the gloves are off

By _avg_ [Ignore] 24,Jun,16 00:04 other posts 
So does this mean we can get the old Chat format back?? That was always...fun

--------------------------------------- added after 22 hours

.....So that's a "no" then, huh admin???

By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 22:53 other posts 
I've got a bad feeling about this...
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 23:04 other posts 
You should get a bad feeling about this;

" I can ban/block you just because I woke up in a bad mood. Don't expect any explanation. Don't try to reason with me or tell me what my job on this site is."

By Cox4you [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 21:52 other posts 
Hell yes. Spam it up. If one can get away with it so can all.

By #460385 23,Jun,16 21:49
Oh shit. Game on mother fuckers. Let the pussy picture fighting begin.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals