Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #559941 [Ignore] 06,Feb,19 16:35
When Trump's State of the Union Address happens you better salute that flag..:x

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 00:27 other posts 
You mean salute Putin's dick. Fuck off, and die, turd.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,19 20:06 other posts 
i made a reply last night I think and it is way down at the bottom.
But the actions of that person from New york and then her coming out with her Green deal.
Ben Stien said it best on fox news, "She does not know her ass from her elbow about investing".
Here is a link,
only registered users can see external links

Here is what is really funny.This has changed twice on this link,since i read it earlyer,
I just read that some stuff has already been edited or removed from her website because she is catching so much flack from her own party.
Deleting air travel,giving aid to those not willing to work,yes that is in there. Discontiue use of ships and discontinue world trade. Build bridges over the ocean.Yep,that stuff was in there in so many words.\
phrases like "As much as techniclly possiable" were in there,Now it reads like a condensed soup can.Hum.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Feb,19 20:28 other posts 
It's a draft proposal... whether you agree with her or not, it's basically a list of ideas...

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Feb,19 20:03 other posts 
Sitting dems-- against low unemployment, sex trafficking is okay, Vets suck.. what a low life party! Any Piglosi looked like her hemorrhoids were on fire!!
By #559941 06,Feb,19 22:17
They are like the supernova of antares...
By #559941 08,Feb,19 11:42

By #559941 07,Feb,19 22:41
Donald J. Trump via Twitter
@realDonaldTrump
.@AlanDersh, a brilliant lawyer, who although a Liberal Democrat who probably didn’t vote for me, has discussed the Witch Hunt with great clarity and in a very positive way. He has written a new and very important book called “The Case Against Impeaching Trump,” which I would encourage all people with Trump Derangement Syndrome to read!

July 26, 2018

By #559941 07,Feb,19 22:41
Donald J. Trump via Twitter
@realDonaldTrump
Some people HATE the fact that I got along well with President Putin of Russia. They would rather go to war than see this. It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome!

By #275407 06,Feb,19 16:42
Witch finger
By #559941 06,Feb,19 18:12

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals