on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Who hates being igorned

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #45420 [Ignore] 22,Jun,10 10:51
i hate it. i know i spelt ignored wrong but i cant change it now

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.I love sex! My wife hates sex!   2.cum diet   3.Is it wrong?   4.PET HATES   5.Darn...!  

Comments:
By pifad [Ignore] 23,Aug,10 17:23 other posts 
I could never ignore you

By hogweed [Ignore] 23,Aug,10 12:44 other posts 
I try to respond to everyone who sends me a message, but it isn't always easy, especially if I'm chatting with 2 or 3 other members. I do try and send a messgae that I'm busy but would love to chat when I'm not. If I have "ignored" anyone on here, then I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional, however, if you send me a message telling me to "suck your cock, or that you want to fuck me with your big cock", or anything vaguely similar, then yes, I will ignore you. Manners cost nothing, even on this site. If you "get off" by sending messages like that, then so be it, just don't send any to me. Fair enough?
By hogweed [Ignore] 23,Aug,10 15:10 other posts 
Oh, I forgot to mention that if you just send me a message saying, "rate my cock, view my new picture of my cock, check out my new video", or anything similar, you will also be ignored by me. I will check out and rate any pictures and or videos when I am ready. Sorry if that offends anyone, but that type of message offends me.

By #34282 24,Jun,10 15:57
Yes, I don't like being ignored either, I always PM my compliments, and even so much as a "thank you" in return seems like too much to ask for some people....

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals