Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Joke

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #24286 [Ignore] 26,Jun,10 13:56
Paddy confides in his best mate that he can't satisfy his wife in bed. His mate says maybe she's getting too hot and suggests taking a fan into the bedroom. Paddy says he hasn't got a fan but asks his mate if he would stand by the bed and flap a towel to help keep her cool. He agrees and the three of them head to the bedroom. It soon becomes apparent to his mate that Paddy is the problem, he just can't fuck! After half an hour his mate suggests that they swop places so Paddy takes charge of the towel and begins flapping as his mate fucks his wife. Almost straight away she is screaming in orgasmic pleasure. He fucks her on the bed, over a chair, on the dressing table, on the floor, then 69 each other and fuck some more before collapsing exhausted in a heap. Paddy, looking extremely pleased with himself, turns to his mate and says "That my friend, is how to flap a fucking towel"

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By DJS [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 06:25 other posts 
12 family meals for less than £10 that's why mums go to iceland.

a 16 year old bouncing up and down on you for less than £10 that's why dads go to thailand.

Paul McCartney is already upset with his new wife,
apparently she is spending twice as much on shoes as the last one.

Blonde takes her car to be repaired, fearing an expensive bill. But the mechanic fixes it in 2 mins, nothin serious love, just shit in the air filter.She replies really.how often do i have to do that

By tb1 [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 13:47 other posts 
sucker

By biggg [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 12:02 other posts 
bump

By #70550 26,Jun,10 16:03
absolutely brilliant... I cant stop laughing

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals