Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEVER HAD SEX WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #57759 [Ignore] 29,Jun,10 14:00
If you have never experienced sex with the opposite sex will u admit it

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.First penetrative sex with member of opposite sex.   2.sex swop...   3.Questions for Bi guys and girls regarding same sex attraction.   4.Friends of opposite sex nude photos   5.Bi Sexuality, Lets open up a tread on that, haven't seen one here before.  

Comments:
By nekekal [Ignore] 29,Aug,24 13:52 other posts 
My life has cum full circle. I didn't fuck anyone for the first 19 years, and then the last twenty. Inbetween I fucked anybody who would let me or who wanted to suck my cock. The good years were when my cock was in someone spewing cum. I have accepted the fact that life is over.

By Cody8789 [Ignore] 27,Aug,24 01:50 other posts 
The question should state … if you have EVER had sex with the same sex would you admit it. But then again this post is 14 years old and long been buried.

By HornySyd [Ignore] 26,Aug,24 02:31 other posts 
Well for my first 18 years I didn't and didn't know if I ever would. Then my lucky day arrived with an older woman saying very seriously "I want you." By then I already had been sucked by multiple guys plenty of times, and sucked one or two cocks, but never tasted any cum. Never say never! When wet, willing pussy came my way I plunged in without hesitation!

By joecd [Ignore] 26,Oct,23 04:50 other posts 
Not yet but I want to. I want to be topped and bottom.

By #610414 24,Oct,23 09:57

By #39913 02,Jul,10 07:28
Sure! Never had it, never will

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals