Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

JUST ASK JustWill!

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #8

Pages:  #1... #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 02:38  other posts
In my opinion, JustWill is the smartest man on SYD and probably one of the smartest men in the world, just ask him. I've suggested several times that he should open a thread and answer member's questions. He never did that because it would cost 20 points but he's very frugal.

I'm opening this thread on his behalf, ask him anything you like with the exception of plumbing and taxidermy. Yep, as you may have guessed, he gets the two of them confused. Please start your question by "mentioning" his name, don't forget to use the "at sign", one of these things @ before and after his screen name. I will start us off....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,21 13:01 other posts 
Hi JustWill ! I wonder if you have tried any of these plant based meat substitutes and do you have an opinion on them?
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Oct,21 14:57 other posts 
Let me be as clear about this as I possibly can:

THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR MEAT!!!!!!

Next question, please...
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,21 15:36 other posts 
I take it you have not tried these plant based meat substitutes, either? I have no desire to try them. And when I think of "turkey bacon", I shake my head and barf, too.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,21 18:49 other posts 
the local greazy spoon grill I eat breakfast at in the mornings has "turkey sausage". I ordered it 1 morning and could not eat it.I guess it is for people with high blood pressure.Anyhow,they gave me a order of bacon and let me take the remains of the "sausage" home for my dog. HE WOULD NOT EAT IT!. It layed in the woods for several days after I threw it out there,I later saw a stray cat pick it up and run with it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 11:05 other posts 
I have no use whatsoever for turkey.
My general rule is that I don't eat anything that is uglier alive than it is dead.
Pigs and cows are kinda cute; turkeys are hideous as hell.
By #275407 01,Nov,21 11:49
Bella, next time your at a Burger King, try an impossible whopper, which is a plant based burger, you will be surprised how close it tastes to the real whopper but so much better for you.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 12:14 other posts 
Actually, I've read about the plant based meat versus real meat and although the plant based meat might be less calories, it seems to be considerably higher in sodium and carbohydrates which can exacerbate other health conditions.

By #648364 29,Oct,21 12:18
JustWill A man dices up a pig pussy and tosses it into a pot. Are they cooking pig pussy or pork?
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Oct,21 12:40 other posts 
Since all parts of a pig are technically pork, he would be cooking BOTH.
It's too bad that Aussieman isn't here to ask. He was an expert on eating pig pussy...
By #574505 29,Oct,21 13:45
so funny

By 2nice [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 16:43 other posts 
JustWill Why are people hoarding toilet paper during these uncertain times?
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 17:34 other posts 
2nice Because uncertainty makes people anxious, and anxiety gives many people diarrhia.
Keeping their butts clean and as stank-free as possible is one of the few things they feel that they can control.

Plus, as is the state of many things today, they are too concerned with their own asses to spare a thought about anyone elses.

So--let the hoarding begin!

By #574505 28,Oct,21 12:04
justWill do deams get you in trouble.
Just a silly question.?
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 12:08 other posts 
Honestly, Jamie it seems like EVERYTHING gets me in trouble.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 11:50 other posts 
JustWill , do you have any idea what a banjo string is?
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 12:05 other posts 
Yes, yes I do.
Then, again, I have ideas about a lot of things...

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,21 09:23 other posts 
Good morning JustWill !

In another thread you posted a disclaimer that you were not a doctor only played one on television. What was the name of the show you were on?
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Oct,21 11:41 other posts 
It wasn't a show, just a couple of TV ads for a friend's father when I was in college.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,21 11:55 other posts 
Way cool!

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,21 09:14 other posts 
JustWill don't forget to vote for YOUR favorite! /imagetop.php
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Oct,21 11:33 other posts 
First: You forgot to phrase your post in the form of a question. JEOPARDY rules will apply in the future here.

Second: I vote to get my favorite pecker up (to the top of the list) every time I sign in!

By phart [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 15:20 other posts 
JustWill what has happened to my appetite?
I used to eat 3 plate fulls at a buffet, now I can hardly finish my breakfast.
For dinner today about 12 I ordered 4 chicken tenders from a small independent restaurant. They were huge .I was only able to eat 2,had to bring the others home.
My 3 item combo from the fish camp friday night, also made for dinner and supper on Saturday.
I do not understand it. I am getting fatter, but yet I don't eat a fraction of what I once did!
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 15:36 other posts 
I am not a doctor, but I suspect that much of your problem comes from the huge crap logs that you are storing in your gut (the ones you mentioned in your earlier post in this thread). You're not getting fatter, you're just full of shit.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,21 09:46 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 25 hours

i have been having sinus problems for about 5 weeks now due to a allergic reaction to cutting a tree that had black mold on it,on top of the fact I am allergic to Maple, and my sinus's are still not cleared up,so I am farting alot again.
Before I had my pollups removed from my sinus cavity's I farted alot,from swallowing air as I try to breath and eat at the same time.
It has started again. I am getting miserable. farting and not being able to breath well along with the arching head.
I may try calling the dr office and see if I can get a persribtion for a z pac .

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 11:09 other posts 
Good morning, JustWill !

Initially I began watching cooking videos on YouTube to understand just what "southern cooking" is all about but now I'm watching all cooking videos. Are you able to explain the purpose of dropping foods in flour prior to frying? A hundred years ago, when my mother prepared beef liver or chicken liver, she always dropped them in flour prior to frying them in her cast iron skillet. Today I'm watching a video on what can be done with leftover mashed potatoes and aside from the YouTuber adding cheese, onions and bacon added to his leftover potatoes and forming them into small patties, he then drops them in flour and fries them.Why, what is the purpose of the flour on this potato patty?
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 12:17 other posts 
kebmo probably knows more about this than me, but--

Dredging food in flour before frying it does a couple of things:
It gives the food a nice, golden-brown coating
It adds a crisp texture to the food
It adds extra flavor by absorbing some of the oil or butter that you are frying with
It also adds flavor to the 'drippings' if you are making a sauce.

For the mashed potato patties, it probably also helps to bind them together when they fry.

Chicken livers dredged in flour and fried to golden-brown deliciousness (GBD) are fuckin' awsome!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 12:29 other posts 
Perhaps that is why flour on potato patties are needed. I never questioned flour on chicken or beef or chicken liver, but on potatoes it seemed really odd.

So you like chicken liver, too? I have beef liver occasionally but it has been a mighty long time since I've had chicken liver.
By #610414 26,Oct,21 12:44
In order to satisfy Bella!'s curiosity I'm editing my post. JustWill posted the following:
Dredging food in flour before frying it does a couple of things:
It gives the food a nice, golden-brown coating
It adds a crisp texture to the food
It adds extra flavor by absorbing some of the oil or butter that you are frying with
It also adds flavor to the 'drippings' if you are making a sauce.

My comment is this:
Personally, I believe seasoned Italian bread crumbs give more body, brings out the flavor more and binds better. Of course you need condensed milk or beaten eggs to dip food into.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 12:52 other posts 
If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you copied and pasted JustWill's response verbatim.
By #610414 26,Oct,21 13:10
You do know better. I just edited the post. You know I can't see JW's post so I copied it to comment on it. What in everything that's holy would I want to steal his post for? This wouldn't happen if that jerkoff would just lift the blacklisting. This is not his thread and last I checked it was an open to any member thread. I'm making a comment. Take it as that and stop being such a pain in the ass, and JustWill, you are a chickenshit.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 13:21 other posts 
This IS HIS THREAD and not yours.
By #610414 26,Oct,21 13:43
No, I'm sorry, but you are wrong. This is your thread. JustWill has threads of his own. I'm not claiming it for me, either. You've got this thing about "It's your thread. It's my thread." You started the thread (that's you, not JW) and as the author, you get to ASK that other members follow your rules. I don't see what I'm doing wrong. I, too, have my threads and other members get to do what they want. I started those threads but, I know, The forums are public. You can blacklist me and I won't be able to post IN YOUR THREADS, but, you know well that COPY/PASTE works very well. Let it go.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 13:49 other posts 
In your threads, your rules. In my threads, my rules. I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this because I will put an end to it.
By #610414 26,Oct,21 13:54
So, what rules apply in this case? And as I said, it's your thread.--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Never mind, Bella. You are being your usual. Please take your/JustWill thread and stick it where the sun don't shine. Good bye.

By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 18:58 other posts 
JustWill The past 2 weeks i have had a issue.
When I go poop,I am dropping 8 or 9 inch logs that are actually getting hung in my water saver toilet causing issues.
What do I do to prevent the toilet issue?JustWill
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 19:17 other posts 
This is my thread and only I am notified of your post. Unless you follow my tip by using the "mention" option, JustWill will not know you have asked him a question.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 19:34 other posts 
oh
By JustWill [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 22:23 other posts 
Crap in a box of sand like a cat.
Toilet problem solved.
You're welcome.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 22:29 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 22:39 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 01:09 other posts 
Oh, and that's how you solve that problem?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 18:41 other posts 
that won't change the size of the logs though. Sadly that was a issue the other day, hung chow.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 18:51 other posts 
Um, I'm not an authority on pooping but the term "pinch a loaf" comes to mind. Aren't you able to contract your sphincter muscle and manage your bowel movement that way?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 18:59 other posts 
It was to large to come out.took much straining and grunting.Largest I have ever seen!. I was sore afterwards.
I can hold it,I think I held it to long not knowing.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 19:09 other posts 
They a commonly known in Oz as a "TERDASAURUS"
By phart [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 20:14 other posts 
I didn't know they had names. had driven about 150 miles after sitting under a shade tree all day doing nothing visiting some folks. got home and that is when I had this missadventure the first time.and several times since..
These new water saver toilets have a elongated hole in the bottom. A plunger does not seal around the hole to get a good plunge like the old toilets. makes me mad I ever got rid of the old 1.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 02:32 other posts 
I'm hearing ya mate. We have them in our home, luckily enough we have separate onsuites so I don't have to subject my wife to any surprises.

They are stupid toilets. The staff toilets at work I reckon would suck you down if you were sitting while flushing.

JustWill's idea is plusable tho
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 12:09 other posts 
With the exception of investing all that cash in a unicorn farm, all of my ideas are plausible, dammit!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 05:01 other posts 
JustWill why in America do you guys call Tractor trailers that? In Oz a tractor is a agricultural machine... John Deere stuff. We just call them trucks, Semi's and double b's in the outback "really long trucks". Please don't fuss on grammar
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 12:14 other posts 
JustWill , you missed Dev01's question.
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 12:34 other posts 
No I didn't.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 12:39 other posts 
You are being impossible today!
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 12:42 other posts 
Why, whatever do you mean?
I am just being ME today.
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 12:24 other posts 
Because, originally--before long-haul trucking was a thing--folks used their tractors, with a trailer hitched to it, to move big loads of stuff around.
Americans don't like change very much, so when trucks started to be used to haul the trailers, they just decided to call them 'tractors' because well, why actually call something what it really is?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 12:39 other posts 
Cheers for that.
By #610414 25,Oct,21 13:54
Pardon my nose. Tractors are machines that pull or push other machinery, hence “tractor trailer”
By phart [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 20:16 other posts 
perhaps this artical might help.
only registered users can see external links

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12  

Show your Genitals