Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

is swallowing really good?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #244184 [Ignore] 01,Apr,12 05:14
I see lot of guys talking about swallowing cum after giving a blowjob, do you really mean it? or it's just naughty thing to say, and do you actually like the taste?

New Comment       Rating: 0  


Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 09:40 other posts 
Tecsan never misses a drop! I heard he sucked some load of the sheets after it was soaked in. Like some kind of cock sucker Dyson vacuum!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 21:20 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 01:33 other posts 
FUCK YOU AND YOUR SIS BITCH...NOW GO FIND A COCK AND LET YOUR SIS HAVE A LITTLE REST FAG...
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 01:31 other posts  ⤴
Damn it is funny how you and piss ass freddy the snitch bitch deflect you defiant behavior onto me...Tell me did you enjoy it...Who the fuck would think of that unless they did it gay faggot...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 16:29 other posts 
Love ya pool that third pics indicates you have aids so forget then. Little cocksucking cowboy
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 02:09 other posts 
Really coward...You post here but I challenge anyone to find a post from me on this blocking COWARD BITCHES page...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 02:57 other posts 
Cocksucking faggot, you don't even know how to get to it fryer boy
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 02:16 other posts  ⤴
Really coward...You post here but I challenge anyone to find a post from me on this blocking COWARD BITCHES page...YOU KNOW YOU ARE A COCKSUCKER BITCH...
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 02:17 other posts  ⤴
Really coward...You post here but I challenge anyone to find a post from me on this blocking COWARD BITCHES page...YOU KNOW YOU ARE A COCKSUCKER BITCH...Use **** to hide it right bitch...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 16:35 other posts  ⤴
Defiant behaviour. We all know what your like idiot. Just stay on ya knees to please

Tecsancocksuckingrat.onion

Can't hide forever idiot. Give the kids their pool back to their
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 02:11 other posts 
What a cowardly little cocksucker you are bitch...Go do sis...
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 02:14 other posts  ⤴
Oh, learn to spell coward bitch...Not "behaviour" more like behavior... Also fuck the queen before you bring it up cowardly little bitch...Please get some from sis and hush bitch...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 02:53 other posts 
I'm quater pounder ya chicken nugget. Don't get your nickers in a not. Just get on ya knees to please
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 04:00 other posts 
Just go let piss ass freddy the snitch bitch or shittles please you bitch...They both would love to suck your cock...I will be happy to take sis off your hands though...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 04:41 other posts 
Why you love panties and the
Dick. And you would need a dick not a pumped clit
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 03:57 other posts 
Fuck off cowardly cocksucker...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 03:59 other posts 
Don't be like that princess
By notnow [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 15:33 other posts  ⤴


By Rick1974 [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 15:09 other posts 
Cum is really good i love swallowing.


By BIguyAZ [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 12:55 other posts 
I've only swallowed once. I like the idea of swallowing because my wife won't. I already suck dick better than her, I might as well be better at all of it. At least let the guy cum in your mouth.


By Eragon [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 12:51 other posts 
Have to say, I love the feeling and the taste of another guy cumming in my mouth


By Share [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 07:17 other posts 
Swallowing is the best


By Abigail [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 11:46 other posts 
It's a naughty thing to say, and the fact that it's naughty makes it even hotter. Yes I absolutely mean it, it's one of the hottest things sexually you can do for somebody and for yourself. Yes I absolutely LOVE the taste, the texture, the smell, absolutely everything about it!


By #644817 20,Dec,21 12:19
No fuss now mess just swallow it all right right down


By oldfartwatching [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 10:40 other posts 
I enjoy swallowing as much as i can. Dont want to wast any. Always best from the tap but have eat my own


By LGA6969 [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 17:22 other posts 
I never miss a drop


By #514663 15,Dec,21 10:17
🤤🤤🤤😋😋😋


By 78chevy [Ignore] 13,Dec,21 23:16 other posts 
I remember last year me and my Asian friend where messing around in the morning both of us naked and sucking each other's dicks so i wanted him to cum in my mouth when i was sucking up i wanted it so bad and when he told me he was gonna cum i was ready so he let it out and ever since then i love the taste of it and i just sucked off one of my buddy's 19 yr sons dick and he cummed in my mouth i loved his load too yummy


By #463848 06,Sep,19 08:34
It may be sexy but be careful and its not only STDs.


By #551147 06,Sep,19 03:41
Oh yeah!

It's the reward for a job well done. 😉 😋 That being said, depending on a person's diet, some are a little more difficult to swallow depending on the flavor. Fortunately, most guys I've tasted have been sweet tasting, kinda like a salty caramel. 😁


By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 05,Sep,19 19:18 other posts 
I've always swallowed cum when I've sucked a guy off -it's my reward for doing a good jb - and they love it when I do and leave a bit to dribble down my face.


By cumonme1 [Ignore] 05,Sep,19 19:09 other posts 
When I sucked my first cock I swallowed all the cum he filled my mouth with, it is your reward for doing a great job


By #598484 03,Sep,19 10:02
My stepdad always told me it's milk and I believed him and swallowed.


By centexwill [Ignore] 03,Sep,19 01:23 other posts 
I'll swallow if I get enough warning about the orgasm, so can control it entering my mouth. It's the guys that have hard spurts that I'm not into, but a guy that is a slow flower is nice to enjoy.


By #463848 06,Mar,19 06:26
Depends what you mean by good. If you have swallowed rice pudding and liked it then it will be OK. However, it is risky and can cause health problems.


By #535695 18,Feb,19 14:07
I just swallowed two loads in the last hour. One regular got a hold of me just as another had left.


By #536019 17,Nov,17 07:13
The only cum that I *like* the taste of is my own. Swallowing another man's cum is more of a dominance/submission thing for me. (I really get off being submissive to a dominant man with a hard cock!)
By #535695 18,Feb,19 13:01
(I really get off being submissive to a dominant man with a hard cock!)......Me too.


By #535695 18,Feb,19 12:59
I love taking a mans load in my mouth and swallowing, I wish the loads were twice as large. I usually let it linger in my mouth a bit to fully get the taste. Yom


By #522126 18,Feb,19 03:41
I like the taste of cum,my Wife has had seven guys spunk in her mouth on one occasion,held it all in mouth before swallowing the lot in one go!Rubbed her clit and came almost instantly she was so turned on by it.


By knewbi [Ignore] 15,Feb,19 13:34 other posts 
Yes it is cool. I know that when I cum in a guys mouth it is a much kinkier experience when the guy swallows. So if the guy I am sucking off wants that I will show him what he has given me and them swallow while looking him in the eyes.


By #578259 13,Feb,19 16:04
Swallowing Cum is the Best Thing ever! I have never given a Male Head and not swallowed. The only thing I require from any Male I Suck Off is that they are going to shoot their Cum Load in my mouth! I do enjoy the guys that will shoot some of their Cum on my face. I like to see the reactions of regular member of the city when they realize I have dried or drying Cum on my face


By #566722 15,Sep,18 07:38
For me it is most rewarding thing after giving a blowjob and I mean it.Most of the times I enjoy the taste of warm cum and I try not to spit it out.


By #240413 01,Apr,12 11:43
Usually you tend to tell the swallower just before you're going to cum and then its a game of wait and see if he/she keeps their mouth in range or not...i'm not offended if they don't swallow, its not for everyone.
By #244184 01,Apr,12 11:44
swallowing itself sound very hot, but the taste is usually might be a problem
By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,Apr,12 14:06 other posts 
Bad taste is rarely a problem. See my previous comment above.
By #505462 15,Nov,17 16:59
I would agree with that. I have not sucked off nearly as many cocks as spermkiss, but out of all those that I have sucked, I have never once tasted sperm I didn't like.
By #550728 18,Feb,18 11:12⤴
agree. taste is terrible but ... its cum, so have to swallow


By #549726 17,Feb,18 18:31
I am a cock whore of course I swallow mens loads of cum I love cum


By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 18:00 other posts 
This woman drinks her friend's cum every morning in order to have good health.

only registered users can see external links


By #101339 17,Nov,17 16:51
I like to swallow semen. usually it just feels like a lovely thing to do and tastes ok but in all honestly...once in a while it's gross.


New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  



Show your Genitals