Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #105

Pages:  #1... #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,15 16:18 other posts 
This is a question is legit and I hope someone will have an answer.

There are motorcycle trikes, the kind with one wheel in the front and two on the back. Then there's what I have heard referred to as a reverse trike, the kind with two wheels in the front and one on the back. Other than the obvious, the placement of wheels, what's the difference between the two? Are there any known pros or cons between the two?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 15,Aug,15 16:36 other posts 
From what I know of friends that own them there are several benefits to having a reverse trike, first and foremost they have superior handling capability's during cornering at higher speeds.
Also better euro dynamics, Better braking due to having two wheels in front taking the pressure as apposed to just one single wheel and over all better fuel consumption.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,15 19:09 other posts 
Nothing more exciting than taking a corner at 60 miles per hour! I'm such a wiener, there's something about going down the highway at 60 miles an hour in your automobile versus a motorcycle. I like the comfort of the doors and windshield just to name two. I dated a guy with a Jeep Wrangler ( I think ), there wasn't a full door and plastic windows that zipped on and off and that vehicle scared the crap out of me.

Thanks, Ray, for your response!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 15,Aug,15 20:42 other posts 
By #396572 16,Aug,15 14:49
The trike (best known is probably Morgan) evolved in England in the early 1900´s when road tax was cheaper for a three wheeler "cyclecar" than a four wheeler. The two wheels Forward/one rear with a low centre of gravity is very stable when cornering and the Format is still used today from small trikes (small 250cc from China) to big trikes (e.g. Triking with Moto Guzzi, Grinnall Scorpion based on BMW) to very fast (T Rex with Hayabusa Motor): benefit is side-by-side car-style seats and "comfort" while the single driven rear wheel is ideal for bike engine Transmission.

For one wheel front/two at back, most any bike can be converted to two wheels on the back and still remains a bike, i.e. steering through handlebars, out in the wind. Think Servicar for early US trikes. But you cant lean into bends like a two-wheeler...
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Aug,15 17:04 other posts 
Thank you, sweetheart!

By Sickboy [Ignore] 06,Aug,15 17:34 other posts 
Scientist believe we live in the Matrix

Scientists have put together a radical theory that suggests we are part of a computer simulation of what life was like in 2015.

According to the group of physicists we are actually living in the year 2050 and robotic overlords have taken over Earth.

Robert Lawrence Kuhn, the writer of 'Closer to Truth' has shared his findings on space.com.

He said: ''I began bemused. The notion that humanity might be living in an artificial reality - a simulated universe - seemed sophomoric, at best science-fiction.

''But speaking with scientists and philosophers on 'Closer to Truth', I realised the notion that humans see and know is a gigantic computer game of sorts, the creation of super smart hackers existing somewhere else, is not a joke. Exploring a ''whole world simulation, is discovered, is a deep probe of reality.''

I knew that I've seen that bloody cat before!!
By #495452 07,Aug,15 11:57
whatever 420 you are on,, pass that over..
By Sickboy [Ignore] 15,Aug,15 14:58 other posts 
I don't believe what the scientist's say!!.... jeesz we all know the earth floats on top of a giant turtle!!
--------------------------------------- added after 52 seconds

Puff Puff pass!
By #495452 15,Aug,15 17:00
You mean the Earth isn't flat?..
By Sickboy [Ignore] 15,Aug,15 18:03 other posts 
Only when you walk on it!

By routemaster [Ignore] 15,Aug,15 08:11 other posts 
Today, Saturday 15th August 2015, is the 70th Anniversary of VJ Day which brought the Second World War, the most destructive conflict in history and in which over 60 million people died, to an end. VE Day had been celebrated three months earlier but for those still fighting in the far east, it must have seemed like a hollow victory. Let's hear it for all those brave members of the armed forces who gave their lives and for all the civilians who lost theirs too, and commiserations to all those who lost loved ones, not forgetting those, of course, who DID come back. A 103 years old veteran is being interviewed on t.v. right now, what a marvellous man and without him and all the others we wouldn't be here now

By jayman73 [Ignore] 10,Aug,15 01:55 other posts 
Who else out there remembers Cock Robin. They used to serve the best shakes, floats, malts, and had an awesome black cow. Plus they have some awesome food there, the burgers were just plain awesome, and the fries were wonderful. Again that's just me, but I always remember that place going growing up. There were actually two of them where I lived growing up, but they eventually closed one of them. I believe, although I haven't been back to that area for a while, that Cock Robin is still there. If you do remember Cock Robin, who also remembers those desk type of seats you used to have to sit in, I was pretty young, but I still remember you actually had to sit at a desk type of thing, to eat your Sunday.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 09,Aug,15 20:15 other posts 
So, I was going to one of my favorite burger spots, Five Guys, and I saw a sign along the road, that said "The Use of a Jake Brake is strictly prohibited." My question is, what the heck is a Jake Brake and what's so bad about them, that they are "strictly prohibited"?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 09,Aug,15 21:07 other posts 
A Jake break is a type of engine brake that is used on most big rigs.
It is the release of compressed air through the diesle engine out the exhaust.

Make a rather loud noise,some louder than others.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 09,Aug,15 21:18 other posts 
Thanks Ray.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Aug,15 19:36 other posts 
There's a somewhat popular franchise restaurant that seems to be doing a good amount of advertising on television. They are promoting a new "hand held" menu that includes a chicken piadini. I was not familiar with the term piadini and when I Google'd "chicken piadini", it took me directly to the restaurant's website.

Holy crap! The restaurant posted the nutritional value of this specific sandwich and I actually wonder if patrons will order this.

The Maple Bacon Chicken Piadini, with cedar-seasoned chicken, thick-sliced bacon, cheddar cheese and maple mustard grilled in a Piadini wrap.

Nutritional Info - Applebee's Maple Bacon Chicken Piadini

Calories - 1050 (from Fat - 440)
Fat - 49g (Saturated Fat - 15g)
Sodium - 3680mg
Carbs - 88g (Sugar - 26g)
Protein - 66g

There's another sandwich called the Triple Hog Dare Ya, here are the stats on that;

Calories - 1140 (from Fat - 560)
Fat - 62g (Saturated Fat - 23g)
Sodium - 2640mg
Carbs - 99g (Sugar - 16g)
Protein - 48g

Oh, by the way, piadini is apparently piadina and a piadina is basically the Italian version of a Mexican tortilla. Who in the heck would eat 3 to 4 days of calories in one meal, and a sandwich at that!?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Aug,15 10:51 other posts 
Oh wow!! That is certainly extreme.

How many people realise that even a common burger like a Big Mac has 508 calories.

Once you begin to look at the nutritional information related to processed food you pretty soon begin to move away from it.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,15 21:04 other posts 
I purchased a lemon pound cake this evening, the pound cake weighed 10 ounces. How is a pound cake a pound cake when it is 6 ounces light?
By routemaster [Ignore] 31,Jul,15 13:20 other posts 
If you haven't already eaten it, take it back and complain
By JustWill [Ignore] 31,Jul,15 13:45 other posts 
Because:
The "pound cake" (which originated in the 1700s) got its name due to the fact that the recipe called for one pound each of flour, butter, sugar and eggs.
As long as the 1:1:1:1 ratio is met, the resulting cake is called POUND CAKE--regardless of its actual weight.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,15 16:06 other posts 
Oh, okay, thank you! But one pound of eggs?
By JustWill [Ignore] 31,Jul,15 16:18 other posts 
I'm not sure if that is with or without the shells...
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,15 16:44 other posts 
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Aug,15 12:54 other posts 
When you order a 12 oz steak and it's cooked,is it still 12 oz when it is served ? kinda the same thing I think.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,15 13:08 other posts 
The Pic of the Month...... I just reviewed the August entrants and couldn't help but notice that there are a good number of members that after a number of votes, are in the "red". Really? Did a block of members go in and vote "NOT"? Don't be so mean and nasty!

By jayman73 [Ignore] 01,Aug,15 23:54 other posts 
Fun Link I thought I'd share -

only registered users can see external links

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 31,Jul,15 15:31 other posts 
Who's upgraded to Windows 10? Anyone having any problems with it? For some reason, I can't switch off my laptop by clicking on Shut Down anymore. I have to hold down the power key until it turns off. And when I open the lid, instead of the screen coming back on so I can continue from where I left off, the screen stays black. Pressing keys and mouse pad does nothing, so I have to hold down power key to turn off my laptop, and start it again. I've been through my settings, tried them all, but no change.
By #316057 31,Jul,15 23:48
Works great on my laptop .. Need to do my main one now
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 01,Aug,15 16:27 other posts 
Everything else works fine. Just a problem with Shut Down, Hibernate, and Slee*p settings, in that none of them work. Selecting one of those options, or just closing the lid puts my laptop in a state which I'm torn between calling Coma or Vegetable, meaning the power light is on, but screen is blank and won't come back on. No matter how much I swear at my laptop, or press keys or mouse pad, it remains black and unresponsive. So I have to hold power key to turn off.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,15 18:08 other posts 
Swearing normally doesn't work with electronics. The only benefit to swearing is that it makes you feel powerful at that moment.

It always makes me smile and/or laugh when the knucklehead lays on his horn when caught behind the car that's having engine problems. Really? You think that honking your horn is going to make the stalled car start? Honk away then and maybe the motorist won't have to call AAA for road service.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,15 14:13 other posts 
I saw this blog the other day that was authored by a longtime member, sausage. Although there's not many words in his blog, the words he chose are powerful.

It might not be possible for one man to change the world, but many men can. Are you able to step up and institute a change within you that can cause an impact?

Here are sausage's words;

NO PLACE FOR HOMOPHOBIA, FASCISM, SEXISM, RACISM OR IDIOTS !

/blogs/27185.html

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,15 16:47 other posts 
July 22 - Happy Spooner's Day

July 22nd is Spooner’s Day, named after Reverend William Archibald Spooner who had the terrible habit with the “slip of his tongue”. No, he wasn’t saying bad words, he just wasn’t saying the words in the right order. Instead of saying, “There goes a bunny rabbit", Spooner would often slip and say, “There goes a runny babbit".

Heck, I've done that before and never knew there was a name given it, I thought that my mouth was moving faster than my brain. Since I do not consciously choose to mix up the order or letters of words does anyone have an idea why this happens?

If you have a Spooner-ism that you would like to share, please, go right ahead!
By #68656 25,Jul,15 03:21
I understand he was an ancestor, in fact I sometimes do a similar thing myself.
By routemaster [Ignore] 25,Jul,15 03:43 other posts 
We did Spoonerisms at school. One I can remember is "I have a half-warmed fish in my body" which, of course, should have been "a half-formed wish"!!!
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

Try also the so-called "poems" of Scotsman William Topaz McGonagall (1825-1902) who has the dubious reputation of being the worst poet and writer in British literary history. What made this fact even more hilarious is that McGonagall thought he was the BEST poet and completely disregarded the opinions of his peers. His two most notorious "poems" are "The Tay Bridge Disaster" (which can be read online) and "The Famous Tay Whale". Even Pam Ayres is better than him but at least she realises her poems are comic and sends herself up when reading them, McGonagall didn't.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Jul,15 16:15 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jul,15 18:20 other posts 
⬆⬆⬆ That is SO funny! I'm not familiar with the Canadian comedian, Wayne Fleming, so thank you for posting that. Unbelievable that he was able to do a 10 minute plus stand up performance talking in Spooner-isms and had the audience laughing the entire time!
By #491615 27,Jul,15 18:49
Fleming is Awesome. He just says and acts like so Many Canadians. That's why we Laugh with and at him. Reminds most Canucks of someone they Know.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jul,15 19:11 other posts 
Soly Hmoke! I just can't believe he did his entire routine talking "backwards".

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jul,15 21:10 other posts 
There once was a man named bigg
Who knew he could dance the jig??!
He liked Curly Wurlys
Was nice to the girlies
That's why I ADORE sweet bigg!
By routemaster [Ignore] 25,Jul,15 03:45 other posts 
There was a young lady named Suzy
Who was known to be really quite choosy
She had lots of men
So its no surprise when
She got known as a right little floosie
--------------------------------------- added after 94 seconds

There was a young man named Reg
Who went with a girl in a hedge
When along came his wife
With a bloody big knife
And cut off his meat and two veg
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

There was a young girl in Prestatyn
Who decided she'd like to learn Latin
On the way to the class
She slipped on her arse
And swore when she saw what she'd sat in
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

For those of you not in the UK, Prestatyn is a seaside resort in North Wales

By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jul,15 17:35 other posts 
July 14th is la fête de France. The bad kings where thrown out. They now exist , as a decoration , in the UK , in Sweden, etc, but serve no role except gossip and tourism.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 15,Jul,15 16:02 other posts 
I don't know about Sweden, etc.., but one of the roles the Queen performs here is the opening of our Parliament.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,15 16:56 other posts 
Please forgive me for asking, the Queen opening Parliament is more of a ceremonial ritual, correct?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jul,15 19:04 other posts 
Yes, and like all rituals, they exist for tourists.
True, but still needs to be done.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jul,15 19:04 other posts 
Why doesn't the janitor open the Parliament?
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,15 21:30 other posts 
Please don't be disrespectful. Their queen is as important to their country, as your queen is important to your country, as our president is important to our country.

Heck, a least we vote on a president every 4 years. The House of Windsor is all the citizens of the UK know.
By routemaster [Ignore] 15,Jul,15 23:29 other posts 
I'm sorry but I have to agree with leopoldij. I have no time for "the establishment" and as for the so-called "State Opening of Parliament", if any other 89 years old woman was forced to sit on a hard seat in a rickety coach with a ton weight on her head and then, when she got to where she was going, to have to read out a load of meaningless drivel, the perpetrators would get done for abuse of the elderly.
By #493288 15,Jul,15 23:30
Don't show your ignorance of world affairs it make you look like a dumb arse
By routemaster [Ignore] 15,Jul,15 23:31 other posts 
Speak for yourself, I make NO apologies and I'm NOT dumb. Don't show YOUR ignorance of the fact that other people can have an opinion that doesn't agree with yours.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jul,15 02:04 other posts 
Well said my friend. Monarchy is a relic from the past, from times when people had to have someone to believe in. It's just been taken advantage of by a bunch of hemophiliac families in Europe to get privileges, avoid work, and live luxuriously off public money, yours and mine. The funny thing is that Americans fought to get rid of the English kings and, now, they are the biggest supporters of them. Books and magazines on British royalty sell much more in the US than in the UK.
Oh, by the way, let's not forget that the queen is also the head of the Church, right? Making her even more ridiculous.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jul,15 03:42 other posts 
Don't let the strange little man's smart-alex comment make you blue, routemaster.
By routemaster [Ignore] 16,Jul,15 04:15 other posts 
Thanks Bella, he hasn't made me blue at all, normally I just ignore these kind of remarks but on this occasion I decided to make an exception and try and point out to him that there are better ways to disagree with someone. Its nice when people do agree with you but think how boring the world would be if that is always the case. I never expect my friends to agree with me all the time, just as I don't agree with them occasionally but we respect each other's opinions, it makes for a good heated debate and not a reason to fall out with each other. Likewise, I accept that this guy has an opinion, too but I just wish he would be more accommodating in accepting mine and putting his point of view in a less confrontery way

--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

p.s. you should hear me and my friend Michael go to town on politics, he's a die-hard Tory (quite why I have yet to fathom) whereas I loathe the very thought of them and was sickened at the result of the recent UK General Election. I still am. Our discussions can sometimes get Heated with a Capital H but we still remain the greatest of friends. I'm actually trying hard to convert him!!!lollollollollol
--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

p.p.s. Nice to see that the word "loathe" hasn't been blotted out whereas another perfectly innocent word like "s l e e p" has. Am I missing something?

(Sorry for changing the subject!)
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 22,Jul,15 16:49 other posts 
Who did you vote for, routemaster? If you don't mind me asking.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,15 18:32 other posts 
Just an f.y.i., spermkiss posted a message on behalf of routemaster a couple of days ago. routemaster is finishing up with the sale of his mum's house and he believes he has a computer virus. What I'm saying is routemaster is not ignoring you, he's just not here at the moment.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jul,15 01:54 other posts 
The king and queen in my country are useless. The only difference with the UK is that they cost much less. The bad thing is that he's been involved with sex scandals with un.der.age girls.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jul,15 02:08 other posts 
That's right. You vote for your president. Being royal is not voted for, is a privilege of birth. Something that the US constitution, I think, or at least US Law, prohibits.
By #131063 17,Jul,15 13:21
Most of our Presidents can be traced back to having ancestral connections to royalty (and in some cases, each other)...and if anyone thinks that our Presidents are really elected by the people, then they are woefully ignorant of how the system is rigged. It's a big club, and we're not in it!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,15 21:44 other posts 
Thank you for your post, hornybrat.

Yes, I understand that the Electoral Vote/Electoral College, is in fact, the process that determines who our President will be. Rigged? I'm not sure that the process is rigged but I definitely will say that I do not understand the workings of the Electoral Vote/Electoral College. Admittedly, I am woefully ignorant because I cannot understand how a candidate can receive the popular vote yet still lose the election. Just feed me peanuts and call me Dumbo.
Bella, we hold elections here too. UK is a constitutional monarchy.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,15 18:43 other posts 
Yes, of course you have elections. Help me understand, does your Prime Minister have limitations? Does he have to run things, ie changes past the queen or does he have absolute power to implement changes?
By #396572 16,Jul,15 14:58
but the Queen is simply awesome! A Country without a Queen, is like a fish without a head. English Bob (Forgiven...Richard Harris, actor from my home town of Limerick) explains it best...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jul,15 18:51 other posts 
So Germany is like fish without head?
By #396572 17,Jul,15 13:47
Don´t really give a fuck since I just work here, i´m not German. So can´t be the spokesman for zee germans
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Jul,15 18:51 other posts 
Cool. I don't give a fuck about any country either. Countries are now owned by corporations anyway.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   ...#163

Show your Genitals