pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #100

Pages:  #1... #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 02:34 other posts 
I saw this in what I refer to as the "Say Something" column on the main page;

"rate my new pics. you can give me gift also. if I get 4 gifts today I will not delete my profile. just check my profile and tell what you want??????"

That's really a sad post.....asking members to rate their pictures and consider giving a gift because if they receive 4 gifts, they won't delete their profile. That's so sad, just as sad as the member who invites ALL new members to drop by their page to view their pictures.
By #316057 13,Nov,15 02:50
Lol..it seems to work
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 02:58 other posts 
⬆⬆⬆⬆I still find it humorous!!!!
By #316057 13,Nov,15 04:30
was your massage delete by him.?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 04:31 other posts 
Yes, it was. Kind of rude, don't you think?
By #316057 13,Nov,15 04:33
wow what a ass he is
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

but he kelp the gifts .. what a indian
--------------------------------------- added after 36 hours

Well that indiain gone now so it was a waist of gifts...
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 04:42 other posts 
Hmmmm....... Maybe I should have taken him literally. He specifically requested for comments on his new pictures and 4 gifts. Duh! He never asked for a message on his wall! Dumb me!
By #316057 13,Nov,15 04:45
naw your just a nice person
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 04:51 other posts 
Thank you, you are a good guy yourself!
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 05:30 other posts 
Your aliright with us bella!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 08:18 other posts 
*Jamie, I hereby appoint you as my keeper, since I am unable to rely on Big9inch21.

If you ever notice that I am posting in any thread at that time of day/night, I will kindly request that you politely tell me to get the heck off the site and go to bed.

I was posting at approximately 02:30 - 03:00 hours, Michigan time, the same state and time zone as Big9inch. Clearly, he is just as silly as I am and his common sense is just as questionable as mine......

I left a voicemail for my boss saying I would be in late..... Ugh!
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 10:55 other posts 
Sorry bella! dear You know how silly I get when we're drinking We can't rely on myself in this crazy state of mind. You have been witness to my whacked out drunken rants before. Will try harder to be your keeper of common sense in this jungle of madness in the future.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 15:49 other posts 
Aww....thanks for looking out for me!

By jayman73 [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 11:13 other posts 
So I was reading an article on Facebook, and they were discussing something called a tuck shop. Does anyone know exactly what a tuck shop is?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 11:22 other posts 
When I was in sch00l,a tuck shop was a small sweet shop within the sch00l...selling penny sweets,snacks and drinks to students,the profits would go towards a sch00l fundraising drive or project...
By jayman73 [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 14:01 other posts 
Thanks.

By #149019 12,Nov,15 00:00
[deleted image]

By #495558 11,Nov,15 20:13
Approaching the 5000th post here, which is a significant milestone. Will Bella provide a prize or some kind of recognition to the lucky 5000th poster??
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 20:25 other posts 
Sure.......

I  will award the winner a Globe Gift valued at 200 POINTS or if preferred, I will "donate" 200 points ( which will net 150 points ).

The contest will end when 5,000 posts are made, approximately 720 more posts. I will be the judge based on date/time of the winning post and my ruling is final. I will not accept protests or complaints. Sound good? Sound familiar?
By #480735 11,Nov,15 21:06
Can we trade the globe for two steaming piles of sand shits?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 22:10 other posts 
The price of a steaming pile of doo-doo is 150 points.....
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 23:17 other posts 
@ 5StarGeneral, it's too bad that I'm unable to "transfer" some dookie piles to you.....I have a good amount of those "gifts" and I wouldn't mind sharing!

By #460385 11,Nov,15 16:57

By #495558 11,Nov,15 10:14
So, who likes the movie "Road House" a classic B movie??

"All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice." -Dalton

What other B movies or cult classics are out there? Post them with a fun/relevant quote.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 10:32 other posts 
Bump.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 10:40 other posts 
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 10:39 other posts 
By #495558 11,Nov,15 13:27
I guess Random Posts in Random BS is no longer allowed
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 13:46 other posts 
Dunno bro...I am not the keeper of the threads ...
By #495558 11,Nov,15 13:56
contact consumer affairs with your complaints
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 13:57 other posts 
555- who flung that....

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 07:13 other posts 
Do you know what the commonality is for the following;

● Buttery nipple
● Panty dropper
● Blow job
By #460385 11,Nov,15 07:50
That a flavored schnapps or Bailey's Irish cream is used ?????
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Nov,15 10:28 other posts 
Oh heck! Can't fool anyone. Where I going with this is that they are drinks. I *believe* that Bailey's is used in the three of them. The blow job does sound interesting, it's 1/4 ounce Bailey's and 1/2 ounce amaretto topped with whipped cream.
By #491615 11,Nov,15 09:21
Shooters? Or a Wild Party at the Beach!!
By #460385 11,Nov,15 10:12
Or that they will all make you drunk and stupid?

By #495558 09,Nov,15 17:58
Biggest turnout in Chat in a LONG time... nice

♂ alexblue
♀ Arexa52
♂ beingcurious6
♂ big9inch21
♂ bigfunfun
♂ cezar
♂ craig102
♂ cured
♂ dickisgreat
♂ digis
♂ GeekyPenis
♂ Jager74
♂ johanconra
♀ kikokiko
♀ kitty2you
♂ notnow
♂ razzle4
♂ Reaching
♂ sexandsex
♂ sickboy2314
♂ Snap
♂ socalsurfer
♂ vovass
♂ yay1223
By #460385 09,Nov,15 21:20
Thanks for that list.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,15 14:58 other posts 
Has anyone spotted the turd in the punch bowl?
By #495558 07,Nov,15 17:05
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,15 08:37 other posts 
The turd has been spotted.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,15 17:59 other posts 
October has come and gone but it's now November, aka MOVEMBER. Movember focuses on men's health issues, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, poor mental health, physical inactivity, etc. Were you aware of the origins of the Movember movement? Here you go, this was taken from the Internet.

ORIGIN

Seven Nightly News aired a story in 1999 including a group of young men in Adelaide, South Australia who coined the term "Movember" and the idea of growing moustaches for charity throughout the month of November. In the news report, members of the Adelaide-based "Movember Committee" explained how they came up with the idea for Movember one night in the pub. The group started with 80 men from Adelaide and soon became a nationwide phenomenon. They also aimed to raise money for the RSPCA through selling T-shirts in what they termed "Growing whiskers for whiskers".

In 2004, an unrelated group in Melbourne, Victoria organised an event where 30 men would grow a moustache for 30 days in order to raise awareness for prostate cancer and depression in men. This group would later become the Movember Foundation charity.

The Movember Foundation has since raised $174-million worldwide, after spreading to South Africa and Europe, reaching North America in 2006.

THANK YOU, Movember Committee and Movember Foundation for bringing men's health issues to the forefront and getting the rest of the world on board!

Who will be growing their whiskers this month?

By #498769 06,Nov,15 11:07
I just came on here to show my dick! Needed some ego stroking/deflating!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,15 11:19 other posts 
You definitely have a dick so you're in the right place. Welcome aboard!

By #495558 03,Nov,15 12:48
The Mother Fucking Tip Jar

If the service warrants tipping, by all means do it. If I am at a sit down restaurant 20% is pretty standard. What is winding me up is the tip jars that get put just about everywhere these days. Just waiting to see the toll roads sling tip jar at the booth at the Midtown Tunnel!!

I am sorry, but Chipotle, Subway, etc don't really warrant a tip. It is just your job and you are already being paid. Are you bringing the food out? Clearing the table? Giving me a refill? Nope.. so why do you feel entitled to getting a tip? Even if I do fall into the tip jar trap, I can't recall ANYONE at these locations even bothering to mutter a small thanks.

On related subject matter is the pre-established 20% tip policy for parties of 6 or more at some places. I am okay with that, but NOT okay with the blatant suggestion of an additional tip above and beyond that.

Bottom line: These jobs are not the best paid ones for sure. But they are also not meant to be long-term jobs. (although some serving jobs at fine dining establishments do pay fairly well) I really don't want to hear the complaints there are no jobs or opportunities either. Stop being a victim and feeling so entitled. Get an education, join one of the trades, look at the military FFS.

I am sorry you work at a fast food restaurant and cannot purchase a BMW and live in Manhattan. But it is not my fault. I had plenty of jobs I didn't like but your work ethic starts with your first job. It is what drives you to make your life better.

Some random BS for a Tuesday.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Nov,15 14:39 other posts 
Americans and tipping....

If it's a mass franchise,fuck 'em...if it's an independent I would probably tip something,because I would like to think it's contributing to a small business.
By #495558 03,Nov,15 16:39
Listen, we know what the fuck to do with ice. That's all I need to say

The other crux of the tipping issue here is MANAGERS digging into the tip jars. Shameless... Been lawsuits over it. That's very American too ha.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Nov,15 17:11 other posts 
Don't fuck off service staff....they never forget... like elephants...
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,15 16:58 other posts 
Are Brits tight with their tender, is good service an expectation that is not acknowledged?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Nov,15 17:09 other posts 
It's a personal thing I would say. British and tipping comes in many ways,depends how you pay too,if it's cash you might say keep the change,but as credit cards are the norm,fewer people carry cash,so people don't tip.

There might be a service charge...but that would be clearly stated..

Good service is hard to come by if the staff are paid minimum wage,so tips are the bonus that keeps the good staff in that establishment.....independent bars/restaurants know this and make sure they pay a bit better....word of mouth recommendations are worth their weight in gold in the hospitality industry....
So happy staff are less likely to mess something up,and provide a better customer experience..
By #452019 04,Nov,15 02:28
tipping is not as customary as in the us. most people tip in a restaurant etc. and often if there's a group of six or more it's automatically added, which annoys people but can be removed if you choose. tips here are also taxed if you pay by card, but not by cash and so i always leave cash at the table but i'm not an automatic tipper, the service must have been good. whilst table staff etc are not well paid here, they are paid much better than the us and so they are not as reliant on tips to make a living. for whatever reason i think tipping is very slowly dying out here, i tend to think that younger people don't see a point and expect the staff to be paid a living wage.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,15 07:54 other posts 
@ ultra-violet, Thank you for your response. So tipping in a restaurant is a not necessarily something that a wait staff anticipates. Do you think that that is true throughout Europe? What about a trip to the salon for a haircut, mani and/or pedi, no tipping?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,15 07:42 other posts 
@ alexblue, Thank you for your response. What is the "service charge" you refer to, is that a service charge tacked on for parties of 6 or more?
By #487013 04,Nov,15 09:37
Starbucks forgot to add the non dairy whip to you green tea chai soy latte again i take it?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   ...#163

Show your Genitals