Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #109

Pages:  #1... #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By razzle4 [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 17:38 other posts 
Why isn't razzle on the homepage?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 18:38 other posts 
Has razzle4 uploaded pictures recently?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Mar,15 07:13 other posts 
I'd like to say that I'm feeling horny this morning.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,15 10:37 other posts 
Uhh..... Tell the truth, has there ever been a morning, afternoon, evening or dead of night that you haven't felt horny? TELL THE TRUTH!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Mar,15 12:46 other posts 
Sure bella, this is, indeed, the case. But this DOES NOT contradict what I said above: I was feeling horny this morning. I did not say they it was only this morning that I felt horny, did I?

Besides, why do you think I'm on this site? HA ha.

By routemaster [Ignore] 22,Mar,15 04:36 other posts 
I always wake up horny, can't remember the last time I didn't wake up with a raging hard-on!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Mar,15 14:10 other posts 
how old r u?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jul,15 08:29 other posts 
Bella, I need to admit it again: I'm so HORNY today, I will explode. What should I do? I urgently need a pussy (or two) and I need to masturbate also. I guess it happened to me because of the warm weather.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,15 09:44 other posts 
Go to the nearest coffee shop or café and make eye contact with a local lovely. If she sends you good vibes, who knows what can happen next.

You know, my veterinarian is an advocate of spaying and neutering your pets. Not only does it control the pet population, it keeps bad habits at bay or even from developing. Have you ever thought about being neutered?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jul,15 16:30 other posts 
Don't you think this is a bad advice? If I was neutered you'd probably lose me from this site. Do you want that to happen?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,15 17:32 other posts 
Well, no I don't want you to leave. I'm just worried that you're going to try to dry hump the leg of some unsuspecting person, like those undisciplined male dogs do when they aren't neutered
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jul,15 17:42 other posts 
Oh no. Don't worry. That will never happen. I ll try to fuck my squirting friend tomorrow before she takes off for vacation! Hooray!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,15 21:35 other posts 
Gee, aren't you a thoughtful kind of guy!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jul,15 22:38 other posts 
I'm trying to be. The needs of my friends are top priority for me. She will be on vacation with family, so no possibility of sex. I must help her get some before she goes. I'd help you too if need arose.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 00:15 other posts 
I will repeat, gee, aren't you a thoughtful kind of guy!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 02:07 other posts 
That's me! You're so perceptive.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 02:11 other posts 
I actually once fucked a chair. I was in a dorm, I was horny (it happens to me from time to time) and there was this chair whose back was made of strips of wood with the right opening between them. So I stuck my cock in and fucked the chair.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 03:20 other posts 
Alrighty then! Now that's just freakin' weird!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 06:35 other posts 
Hey, I know. It happened several years ago. I'm just being honest. People do worse things than that. Besides, I was alone in a room and nobody was hurt. I assure you that even the chair enjoyed it.

By routemaster [Ignore] 02,Jul,15 01:46 other posts 
We're having a heatwave, a tropical heatwave, as Marilyn Monroe sang the Irving Berlin song more than 60 years ago in the 1954 film "There's No Business Like Show Business" (which also starred the one and only Ethel Merman, Donald O'Connor, Mitzi Gaynor, Dan Dailey and Johnnie Ray) and to quote Cole Porter too, Its Too Darn Hot. Yesterday at 3 p.m. it reached 36.7C at Heathrow Airport which by my reckoning is 102F, the hottest its EVER been in the UK although we came very close to that in 2003. But even the long hot summer of 1976 didn't see temps get this high. Roads and pavements melted in the heat and there were reports of ambulance call-outs having more than trebled yesterday as people fainted all over the place. Good job the paramedics managed to stay alert. I don't like the cold but at the same time this extreme heat is unbearable. Train services up and down the country were disrupted too. I'm supposed to be going on another rail tour this Saturday, let's hope the rails haven't buckled and the tour doesn't get cancelled.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,15 09:47 other posts 
Based on my formula, F = C x 1.8 + 32

I came up with 98 degrees Fahrenheit which would be too bloody hot for me if there was any type of humidity involved.
By routemaster [Ignore] 02,Jul,15 10:20 other posts 
Not doubting you, Bella, but I was always told that you double the celsius figure and then add 28. Well 36.7 is almost 37 so that's 74 plus 28 is 102. But I bow to your superior knowledge! Whatever it was, its BLOODY HOT at the moment. There was a small shower of fine rain this morning but it only lasted a couple of minutes so did little to cool the air.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,15 13:31 other posts 
Don't bow to anything! I like your way of calculating Celsius to Fahrenheit, it's something that you can do in your head. Me, I had to use the calculator to multiply the 36.7 by 1.8, your way is much quicker and our end results varied slightly. Now if we were talking about something that required total accuracy, that's a different story.....
By routemaster [Ignore] 02,Jul,15 20:15 other posts 
Now I wonder what those different stories will be!!!
By #23212 02,Jul,15 22:32
I got the same 98ºF a much simpler way: In your 'search box' on the top of your browser [Don't have one? You can always add a search box in 'Preferences'.], just type '36.7C', and it calculates the ºF instantly for you.
By routemaster [Ignore] 02,Jul,15 23:36 other posts 
Maths was never my strong point. Whoever invented algebra should have been shot at birth. Never seen the point of moving everything about, if you move the x's to one side and the y's to the other why not put them where they're supposed to be in the first bloody place and save us all a load of trouble? And you're none the wiser when you've found out what x is worth - and the sun still rises
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 00:19 other posts 
Whether it's 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 102 degrees Fahrenheit, we should all agree that it was too damn hot! Agreed?
By routemaster [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 02:32 other posts 
Totally

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,15 02:08 other posts 
Today is July 1st and it is Canada Day.

Happy Canada Day to our neighbors, our friends. Enjoy your celebration and be safe! Their country is as every bit as beautiful as their national anthem, O Canada!

O Canada! Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land, glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee;
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada! Where pines and maples grow,
Great prairies spread and Lordly rivers flow!
How dear to us thy broad domain,
From East to Western sea!
The land of hope for all who toil,
The true North strong and free!
God keep our land, glorious and free.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee!

O Canada! Beneath thy shining skies,
May Stalwart sons, and gentle maidens rise.
To keep thee steadfast thro' the years,
From East to Western sea.
Our own beloved native land,
Our true North strong and free!
God keep our land, glorious and free.
By sherryann [Ignore] 01,Jul,15 20:57 other posts 
That's nice! I love my guy from Canada! Thanks for sharing bella!.
By #23212 02,Jul,15 01:45
Thank you 'bella!' for your nice words on Canada Day.
I hope all our Canadian members, wherever you are, and your friends, had a great day! And perhaps some of you even celebrated with one of our 'national dishes', Poutine.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,15 21:10 other posts 
Depending on where you are in the world, it may already be 26,Jun,15. Where I am, tomorrow will be Forgiveness Day. Here's a little piece that I Google'd.

Forgiveness Day

Date When Celebrated :

Forgiveness Day June 26th

Global Forgiveness Day is held on  August 27th

International Forgiveness Day, the first Sunday of August

Forgiveness Day is a time to forgive and to be forgiven. The world will be a better place for this day.

Global Forgiveness Day began in 1994. It was created and is sponsored by the Christian Embassy for Christ's Ambassadors. It originated in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

International Forgiveness Day was created by the World Forgiveness Alliance, a non-denominational, educational foundation. According to their website: " International Forgiveness Day dedicated to evoking the healing power of forgiveness worldwide." The founder is Robert W. Plath, from Mill Valley, California.

In religions:

** The Jewish celebration of Yom Kippur is a day of atonement or forgiving.

** In Christian religions,the first Sunday before Lent is called "Forgiveness Sunday".

Quote of the Day: To err is human, to forgive is divine.
By #477982 26,Jun,15 06:45
I love it - and if you're looking for another worthwhile feel good day:

Random Acts of Kindness Day (Worldwide)
November 13, 2015

I know it's a fair way off - but you're allowed to start practising early

I love these things - we all get so tied up in our own little petty miseries - especially all of us privileged people who live in relative luxury in western countries, so it's something at least, however small, to show our appreciation of Life
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,15 23:19 other posts 
Yes, deshabile, "we" do get tied up in our own miseries that often, in the big scheme of LIFE, are quite petty.

Work, UGH! Many employers are embracing "lean", they want more productivity with less manpower. Change is good, but can be frightening. There's a few things that I've incorporated into the course of my day that I've found makes me feel better at the end of my day; 1) Express gratitude, 2) smile more and 3) just being kind. At the end of the Ellen Degeneres show she always ends it by saying, "be kind to one another", a simple concept yet we have to remind ourselves to be kind
By sherryann [Ignore] 26,Jun,15 22:31 other posts 
Very nice bella! leave it to you to post something so moving. I love your reply's as well. It's nice to know there's still a few decent people left in
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

This fucked up world. (Sorry,having phone trouble)
By #492924 29,Jun,15 13:40
How can you forgive if there is no remorse or wish to be forgiven. Some people are just plain bad and evil. why do you think there are people that are put to death?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,15 15:13 other posts 
Yes, there are SOME people that are just plain bad and evil. But I truly believe that there are another SOME people that find it in their hearts and within themselves to forgive, even the just plain bad and evil people.
By #492924 30,Jun,15 11:53
I think the answer in purity would be called justice. When justice is performed it sets the stage for learning pure wisdom.
By sherryann [Ignore] 01,Jul,15 21:03 other posts 
I agree with you john, there are indeed some bad evil people in this world. And will always be.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jun,15 20:24 other posts 
The oddest thing, I attempted to comment on a member's picture and received the following message;

Sorry, this member accepts comments from friends only. Contact him/her via private chat and try to become a friend.

The I tried to send him a private message and received the following;

Sorry, this member accepts comments from friends only. Contact him/her via private chat and try to become a friend.

Really? So I thought I would post a quick message on their wall and received this;

I guess he member relies upon his friends for all the comments that he wants!
By #460385 30,Jun,15 21:24
Sounds like Ilovethickguy8. Her page is the same way. Stupid ass.
By routemaster [Ignore] 01,Jul,15 02:11 other posts 
I had the same thing so I'm sure its the same guy

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,15 20:45 other posts 
I was rippin'-n-runnin' after work tonight and decided to buy dinner to take home. I stopped at Panera Bread and ordered a Greek salad, yummy, right? The salad was presented to me in a cardboard box. Really? The cost was $ 7.79 plus tax, plus tip and they send you home with a cardboard box with salad in it? Their salad was really good, romaine lettuce, kalamata olives,the right amount of red onions, tomatoes that tasted like tomatoes, it would have been better if it had beets on it......
By #492341 29,Jun,15 21:26
Alright,you have me curious,are beets on salads common in Michigan or is it just a personal like of yours?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,15 22:11 other posts 
Yes, I like beets and I found that I prefer raw beets to cooked beets. Beets are a common ingredient found on Greek salads, perhaps it is a Michigan thing. Try it, you'll like it!
By #68656 30,Jun,15 02:54
They sound like the equivalent of our beetroot here, they are one of our national delicacies.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jun,15 03:51 other posts 
A delicacy, really? Yes, beets/beetroot are one and the same. Are they served cooked of raw?
By #472683 30,Jun,15 03:11
Feta cheese? Gotta have feta cheese on a Greek salad. I love Greek salads! What about stuffed grape leaves? Or is that more common in the Northeast?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jun,15 03:47 other posts 
Yes, there was crumbled feta cheese, just the right size pieces and the right amount. All in all, the salad was delicious, I wanted beets on it and it would have been nice if it was in something other than a cardboard box.

Where I work is very close to Greektown and there's a great Greek restaurant called Hella's. I will order their salad and ask them to add grape leaves AND artichoke hearts. Who needs saganaki? OPA!

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jun,15 00:50 other posts 
Isn't it a bit pretentious for any member to send private messages to "non friends" when they, themselves, have their settings that they will accept private messages from "friends only"? It's time to come down off your horse and drink your milk!

By jayman73 [Ignore] 27,Jun,15 16:52 other posts 
Greetings UK Friends! I have a question for you. When I was growing up years ago, I remember at the Scottish picnics and Scottish fairs here in the US, getting these toffee like candies in a paper roll, similar to Menthos. They were in a shape of a Rolo and were a semi soft toffee type candy. They came in regular toffee flavor, butterscotch, mint, dark chocolate, etc. They were supposed to have been either made in Scotland or England or somewhere in the UK. I was wondering if anyone knew if they still were being made. And maybe where to order some on the internet. I can look for them myself on the internet, but it would be helpful to know if they exist, before I start the hunt. Hopefully someone knows what the heck I'm talking about.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jun,15 17:40 other posts 
My thought is that what is manufactured and distributed in the States, might not be manufactured and/or distributed in Europe, i.e. Mentos or Rolos.

What you're hoping someone can identify and possibly name is a soft, chewy like toffee, that is in the shape of a thick disk and in a cylindrical package.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

Apparently I am very wrong about Mentos, they're everywhere. Don't know if people are eating them but if you drop then in Coke, be prepared to run FAST!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   ...#163

Show your Genitals