Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #113

Pages:  #1... #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 02,May,15 20:04 other posts 
Ending two years of speculation and coy denials, Hillary Rodham Clinton announced that she would seek the presidency for a second time, immediately establishing herself as the likely 2016 Democratic nominee.

I Google'd to see how many world leaders are female; Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Poland, South Korea, Switzerland, and there were a few more. This is a man's world, what are your thoughts of women in power?
By #472683 02,May,15 20:46
I think there needs to be more of it!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,15 18:35 other posts 
Steffi, wouldn't you love to know how the male membership feels about women who would lead or might lead their country? I know I would! In the business world, mostly in big companies, you will find that there are women in decision making positions. I would like to think that these women are in those positions because they are well qualified. It's 2015 and sadly in the business world, there still seem to be benchmark positions that must be met.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,May,15 01:04 other posts 
If the person is good enough for the job,who cares really ?

We had a woman Prime Minister and she decimated the UK industries for a quick profit.The only thing she did well was fight...

I am curious to know why you see it as a man's world ?
As every man knows ,behind every good man is a good woman..
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,May,15 16:14 other posts 
How does Bill Clinton feel ?

Will he be known as the 'First Gentleman' if Hilary is successful in becoming President of the United States...

So a second Clinton could become President..

Democracy hey!!!
Two Clintons are still better than two 'Bush's' though...

A bird in the hand is worth more than two in a bush....lol
By #316057 06,May,15 01:24
Who Will Be under Her Desk

By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,15 20:07 other posts 
Ketchup or mustard?
By #472683 01,May,15 21:10
Brown mustard, hands down
By bella! [Ignore] 02,May,15 09:51 other posts 
I'm Team Mustard, yes, brown, spicy mustard! I had to Google English Mustard, it looks like our regular, run of the mill yellow mustard with a KICK! Surprised to find that the product comes in a powdered form that can be mixed with water 15 minutes prior to it being served. Sounds like it is an interesting product and Amazon is my friend.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,May,15 07:33 other posts 
English mustarrd every time
By Sickboy [Ignore] 02,May,15 16:19 other posts 
Colman's Original English Mustard! Nothing better
By bella! [Ignore] 02,May,15 19:01 other posts 
When I Google'd English Mustard, that's the brand that popped up!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,May,15 12:14 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,15 13:15 other posts 
I just noticed that you changed your avatar to Colman's Original English Mustard! You're silly!
By jayman73 [Ignore] 05,May,15 16:02 other posts 
Honey Mustard over Ketchup, but Ketchup over plain mustard.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,15 02:46 other posts 
Happy Cinco de Mayo! Honestly, I was not aware of the significance of the day other than it is a day of partying and drinking. Here's some background on the day, taken from the internet.

Cinco de Mayo (Spanish for "fifth of May") is a celebration held on May 5. It is celebrated in the United States and in Mexico, primarily in the state of Puebla, where the holiday is called El Día de la Batalla de Puebla (English: The Day of the Battle of Puebla). Mexican Americans also often see the day as a source of pride; one way they can honor their ethnicity is to celebrate this day.

The date is observed to commemorate the Mexican army's unlikely victory over French forces at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862, under the leadership of General Ignacio Zaragoza Seguín. In the United States, Cinco de Mayo is sometimes mistaken to be Mexico's Independence Day—the most important national holiday in Mexico—which is celebrated on September 16.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,15 13:59 other posts 
May the fourth be with you!

Happy Star Wars Day to ALL!

By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,15 20:08 other posts 
I know why there is a picture of a female on the Popular 'normal dick' page, it's because you GUYS, your views and votes. But WHY? No need to wonder why your pictures don't make it there.....

[deleted image]

By bella! [Ignore] 02,May,15 15:28 other posts 
There we go again! A new member, BiggerThanYoBF was deleted by the evaluation panel because the ONLY picture he posted was found on tumblr.

I contacted the member approximately 15 to 16 hours ago and requested that he remove any web derived pictures as it was against site guidelines. I received a quick reply from him stating that he did have a tumblr account however the picture posted on SYD was not posted there. Regardless, the picture was removed and sometime shortly after, he signed off. I believe the first vote to delete was cast after the picture was removed, qualified with [s]he THOUGHT it was a fake account, perhaps we could request a verification picture. Too late to ask for a verification picture, the member was deleted before he could sign on again.

Even though the new member removed the picture in question, all it took was the input from another member to delete and the followers followed. It's a damn shame when new members and established members comply yet are still deleted!

And folks wonder what can be done to increase membership as well as spark interest in others to become paying members!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,May,15 06:32 other posts 
It certainly does disturb me that even once a reported member has complied and removed a contentious image that other members will still vote for deletion.

I believe I did vote against deletion quite late in this particlar case, specifically after any image had been removed.

There does appear to be a subtext to these deletions. The assumption is that the person posting a contentious image is a fake and therefore, regardless of their action to comply with a request and remove an image they should still be deleted as they are fakes. In which case why bother with the request for the image to be taken down.

I would have thought that natural justice demanded that a member removing an image should be allowed to remain. Should they continue to reoffend that is a separate issue and should be brought to the panels attention when refeering a second time.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,15 01:23 other posts 
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

~Buddha

By #477982 28,Apr,15 07:30
-Later tonight, Indonesia will be executing, simultaneously, by firing squad a number of prisoners from various countries, including my own. A number of those people, though not all, have been convicted and sentenced on very dodgy evidence, with fairly well sourced indications that direct judicial corruption and political interference is involved in some cases, and despite pleas from any number of international figures, including the Secretary General of the United Nations. Notwithstanding Indonesia's absolute refusal to consider clemency, and despite the fact that a couple of judicial commissions have yet to deliberate on the corruption allegations... Indonesia meantime asks for clemency for its own citizens sentenced to death in other countries (- and quite rightly.) Whatever your views on capital punishment, please spare a moment to reflect on the anguish of the prisoners and their families, and a prayer for them if you have a religious belief.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,15 10:37 other posts 
I am not familiar with this, people from various countries will be executed by the Indonesian government because of d.rug use or smuggling?
By #132188 28,Apr,15 10:43
yep, and is true what deshabile states. Corruption is everywhere and if you have ever been to bali i think its one of the most corruptible places on earth but they have laws that need to be adhered to and so corruption = comply

smuggling
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,15 11:11 other posts 
So anyone caught and convicted of d.rug smuggling in Indonesia is automatically sentenced to execution?
By #132188 28,Apr,15 11:18
Basically... its been known for sometime. But depends on the class of dru gs, and or the money you can pay. And as for the UN, they never amount to anything anymore. Just look around wasted money... just my opinion--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes anyway i have to sl33p now so i can get up in the morning and loose some fat and thuggery... (thug) totally honest unique guy
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,15 12:49 other posts 
Haha! A wonderful acronym; Totally Honest Unique Guy (THUG)
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Apr,15 18:01 other posts 
It appears that the executions have now been carried out. I hold no brief to defend capital punishment and the effects on the family members left behind must be beyond comprehension. What I can't get my head around though is why people even attempt to take the smallest amount of drugs in or out of S.E Asian countries that still have the death penalty. They must have been aware of the risk.
By #477384 28,Apr,15 21:57
My thoughts on executions is this which is a simple question to ask but hard to answer. How can you diminish evil by doing evil? By doing evil and killing are you just as guilty? What happens later if we were to find out they were innocent? Would they care? So who is evil?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Apr,15 04:57 other posts 
All this is law and justice .
Laws are in place,it's the justice system to decide.That's why there are legal systems..all corruptible at some level.

Humans like rules,and then to test the boundaries of those rules.

And while humans make the rules,everything is open to interpretation.
By #485312 29,Apr,15 09:16
spare a thought for the innocent lives the drugs kill..the unborn babies that are born addicts, the people that are mugged and bashed for money to buy these insipid coctails, for their cheap thrills, spare a thought for the thousands of starving kids in Africa, that are dying of thirst.... theres so many more deserving people that should be given a chance to live a normal life...why should we keep **** traffickers at the top of the list when there are far more that deserve a prayer who have done nothing to deserve the life they live...
the millions of dollars spent keeping those two alive could have kept thousands alive, could of helped **** or hospitals or schools, yes what a waste of life, but whose life??? two **** dealers, that made bad decisions, or the innocent....that never had a chance to live???
By #254338 29,Apr,15 09:34
At least it looks like they have deferred the executions of the filipina "mule" and one other ... Not so lucky with the other 8 ...

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,15 16:22 other posts 
How cool is this!? It looks like admin is awarding the winner of the 'Picture of the Month' with a gold trophy. Thank you admin!

/member.php?w=421957
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

Hmmm..... the golden trophy was there yesterday. Perhaps the member 'cashed it in' for additional points.
By #445126 28,Apr,15 07:33
Great idea!!! Congrats!!
By #132188 28,Apr,15 07:35
Aint it for the dom game?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Apr,15 07:37 other posts 
It did say 'domination game' or something like that...
It's been updated.
And admin put it in a while back about a month or more I think...

/handle_gift.php?w=258683

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,15 22:51 other posts 
I was home the entire weekend and watched a good bit of TV. I was unaware that you had to pull a permit to climb certain mountains and bowled over to hear that the cost of a permit to climb Mount Everest is upwards of $ 70,000.00 U.S. dollars. Certainly there are other costs involved, this is just the cost of the permit! Crazy!

By #445126 26,Apr,15 06:17
Today is Pretzel Day! To celebrate I will bend the boi up like a pretzel when I .... well, you know.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,15 09:50 other posts 
Uh, that's thinking outside the box!

Nothing wrong with practicing on the other 364 days!

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,15 19:21 other posts 
People are strange.
By #472683 25,Apr,15 19:39
When you're a stranger. Faces look ugly when you're alone....
--------------------------------------- added after 44 seconds

Doors song just started playing in my head.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,15 19:48 other posts 
"People Are Strange"

People are strange when you're a stranger 
Faces look ugly when you're alone 
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted 
Streets are uneven when you're down 

When you're strange 
Faces come out of the rain 
When you're strange 
No one remembers your name 
When you're strange 
When you're strange 
When you're strange 

People are strange when you're a stranger 
Faces look ugly when you're alone 
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted 
Streets are uneven when you're down 

When you're strange 
When you're strange 
When you're strange 
When you're strange 
When you're strange 

When you're strange 
When you're strange 
When you're strange 
When you're strange 
When you're strange
--------------------------------------- added after 46 seconds

Not much on lyrics, is it Steffi?

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,15 15:02 other posts 
It's Saturday afternoon and I'm watching a program called Restaurant Impossible. This is a trivia question that was posed;

What is the most popular food ordered for takeout dining?

a) Pizza
b) Chicken wings
c) Burgers
By Sickboy [Ignore] 25,Apr,15 16:44 other posts 
Chicken wings??
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,15 18:40 other posts 
You're absolutely correct!

I actually thought that the correct response was burgers. I'm not convinced that this was not a trick question. Was Robert Irvine speaking of only the States or the entire world and the word 'dining', what are we talking about? Dining, is that supposed to be a civilized, sit down meal with a salad and a napkin on your lap or eating a burger off of a piece of waxed paper?

I'm not a worldly person, haven't traveled much other than to a couple of states and to Canada, our friendly neighbor to the north. In the States, it seems like there's fast food restaurant on every corner. McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's and then there's the prominent chains, Red Robin, Chili's, Ruby Tuesday. The affordability of the burger was also something I considered, so those were the factors I based my response on.

What do you think the palates for the rest of the world long for? Is it possible that it is crusty bread and hearty soup?

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,15 10:12 other posts 
I happened to notice this the other day and thought, 'HOW COOL IS THIS?!?'. Longtime member, MoeJoe, features different 'guests' with a 'snapshot' of their cock on his page that he titles 'Coffee with MoeJoe'. If you weren't aware or haven't seen these tributes/pictures, stop by, say hello and share your thoughts.

/member.php?w=3660

By routemaster [Ignore] 20,Apr,15 01:09 other posts 
Just to let you know I have not forgotten you but my time at home is limited at the moment.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,15 18:12 other posts 
Thank you, routemaster. While you're home, take the opportunity to catch your breath and rest to energize yourself.
By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 02:20 other posts 
Thank you, Bella, I am only home to check post and messages and I am off again later today. I don't know about energizing myself, I am SO tired right now I fell asleep yesterday in the middle of the afternoon.

By big9inch21 [Ignore] 18,Apr,15 19:11 other posts 
The man who seeks revenge digs two graves.

-KEN KESEY

By Sickboy [Ignore] 18,Apr,15 18:29 other posts 
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

-Confucius

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

-Winston Churchill

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #108   #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   ...#163

Show your Genitals