on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #13

Pages:  #1... #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,17 23:31 other posts 
Dang, fall fell on us today! We had some beautiful and warm temperatures for this time of year and BAM! It rained today, the temperature dropped 20 degrees, the wind is howling and a good amount of leaves have fallen from the trees.

What a difference a day makes!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 24,Oct,17 06:15 other posts 
Yup, noticed that too, high winds and leaves everywhere. Couple days ago was like early September weather. I can't complain, it has been a wonderfully warm fall.
By #526776 24,Oct,17 07:22
Same here! It was 77 on Sat... it's 50 this morning.. grrrrr. Nice while it lasted! Trees are beautiful though! Just not looking forward to the "S" word soon.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Oct,17 18:08 other posts 
Hahaha you mean snow it won't snow in Pennsylvania this year I bought a nice big snow blower

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 01:09 other posts 
Now, I think this member deserves some attention, meandmybabymoms ! The lad is 21 years old and this is his bio; "Additional Info: I post pictures of my cock and the 9 girls I got pregnant if you would like to get pregnant I would be happy to do that"

What's interesting as well, he's got a gallery of questionable but these two pictures just screamed at me and lo and behold, I was not mistaken.

[deleted image] [deleted image]
By #487013 21,Oct,17 02:03
Suuuuuure buddy. Lol
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 08:17 other posts 
Looks like someone is having some photoshop fun
By #527431 21,Oct,17 08:43
and wet dreams maybe?
By #536760 21,Oct,17 23:32
What the #%^^ kind of alien baby or drugs are hidden in there?[deleted image]
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 22,Oct,17 07:59 other posts 
More photoshop fun, obviously.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 08:51 other posts 
Uh, really?!?! I hope he has a really good paying job, having 9 kids with 9 different women is going to be very expensive!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 10:28 other posts 
Ignoring the photoshopping for the moment. Why, even if the Additional Info was true would you put that out there.

I become more and more convinced that I live on a totally different planet to a lot of people. Why is he proud of this if it is true and why post it if it is a lie?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 11:31 other posts 
By #482237 22,Oct,17 11:13
By #517356 21,Oct,17 10:33
Feck me , he has a marrow!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 15:50 other posts 
"Feck me, he has a marrow!", would someone be kind enough to break it down in American English, what the heck did Ronglass say?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 22:07 other posts 
I'm still waiting for someone to translate what Ronglass said. So anyone that understands the dialect used, please dumb it down for me. Thanks!
By #517356 21,Oct,17 23:26
Feck me ... translated ' fuck me ' as an explanation of astonishment. Sorry use feck a lot as it sounds slightly more polite lol!. Marrow being a big fat vegetable, a much much bigger version of a gherkin! Bit of forgetting most of you guys are from the US ...sorry!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,17 00:12 other posts 
Thank you for the translation, I understood the "feck me" part, it was the "He has a marrow" part that confused me.

And sadly, I use "frick" quite a bit, more than I would like to admit. When I use frick, it's just as vulgar as saying "fu@k". All I've done is substitute one word for another and word I've chosen conveys the same sentiment.
By #358797 21,Oct,17 14:30
Dude must be desperate for attention.
Or mentally ill...
Possibly both....
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 15:53 other posts 
Seriously, like Andthisisme said, (and Photoshop aside) 9 b@by mommas and the dude is only 21? Frick, somebody ought to kick him in his b@by maker.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 18:07 other posts 
That is as fake as a pig with angel wings. Hell,if a man had a dingus that big he would faint when it stood up.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,17 23:53 other posts 
Looks like the above "9babymommadrama" member is a thing of the past and was voted out by the evaluation panel and I was 1 of 5 members that voted to boot him.

In my mind, it was not a major concern that his profile was full of internet pics as there are other members that do the same. What was a major concern was that his picture made it to the Popular page and was occupying the #1 spot. All the yo-yo's that voted that picture to #1 ought to hung by their nuts!
By #482237 22,Oct,17 11:11
He's 21,,age of bragging to hide inadequate knowledge of sex,,,poor guy,,,can't even make it believable,,,,,

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,17 21:45 other posts 
Nothing is better or can compare with what meal you are able to prepare at home BUT what foods or guilty pleasures do you enjoy outside your home?

For me, I head for the "border" and take a trip to Taco Bell for a bean burrito. But a coney dog (fully loaded) from National Coney Island is so good! Where do you go and what is it that you like?
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 19,Oct,17 09:20 other posts 
The shrimp from Panda Express. There's honey sauce and glazed walnuts all over it.

Rubio's fish tacos on Taco Tuesdays...Pad Thai from any Thai restaurant...
--------------------------------------- added after 33 hours

With peanut sauce.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,17 15:52 other posts 
What, exactly, is a fish taco? Is it simply a substitution of beef or chicken with some type of fish? Is there any particular fish used in a fish taco?
By #460385 22,Oct,17 20:55
I can only speak for here in South Florida and the Keys. Our fish tacos are usually either grilled Mahi Mahi or breaded fried Grouper. Not exactly the toppings you would get at the Bell. It comes with the soft totilla shells, the fish, shredded cheese, and a coleslaw, or cabbage salad, with a avocado creamy dressing. And they are awesome, if it's fresh off the boat fish.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Although, we don't eat out much. We can cook better at the house then any of the shit restaurants.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,17 22:44 other posts 
Ah, fish and coleslaw on a flour tortillachips!

For sure, mostly anything prepared at home will be much better then anything you could buy out, but there's just some times that you don't want the bother of food prep and cleanup or there's something unique and yummy that you have got to have when you dine out!

BTW, is life getting back to normal in your neck of the woods?
By #460385 23,Oct,17 07:40
For the most part. Still have the tree trucks running around cleaning up debri piles for FEMA.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,17 08:34 other posts 
You, for your job, are doing clean up, right?
By #460385 23,Oct,17 09:04
No. We finished up a week after the storm. Just going back fixing the mess from the out of state power company guys. Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,17 09:11 other posts 
Oh, the helpers created a different kind of a mess for the good folks of Florida?
By #460385 23,Oct,17 10:43
The work to get everyone's power back on was temporary. It was done quickly and corners were cut. So now we fix it to the right standards.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 23,Oct,17 05:54 other posts 
From Rubio's site. They don't taste of beer at all to me, though.

"THE ORIGINAL FISH TACO
OUR SIGNATURE RECIPE THAT STARTED IT ALL IN 1983.

Rubio’s Original Beer-Battered Fish Taco is the meal that started it all. We haven't changed the recipe since first opening in 1983 - it's made with sustainable wild Alaska Pollock, caught in Alaska's ocean waters, hand-dipped in our signature seasoned beer batter and cooked to crispy perfection. Topped with Rubio's white sauce, mild salsa and fresh cabbage. Served on a warm stone-ground corn tortilla and garnished with a slice of lime."

And they have another version of it...

"FISH TACO ESPECIAL
THE ORIGINAL FISH TACO® WITH EXTRA TOPPINGS.

Rubio’s Fish Taco Especial is perfect for anyone looking to load up on extra delicious flavor. We start with our classic recipe from The Original Fish Taco®, topped with our handmade guacamole, a blend of cheeses and a cilantro/onion mix. Served on a warm stone-ground corn tortilla and garnished with a slice of lime. Choose from: A la Carte Taco or Two Taco Plate with two sides (lightly sea-salted chips, "no-fried" pinto beans™, black beans or rice.)

Catch the Fish Taco Especial during our special on Tuesdays."
By #487013 19,Oct,17 17:18
Freddie’s steak burgers for the fried pickles and shoe string fries plus the Hawaiian concrete. Plus I like a local sushi house every chance I get for their red dragon roll, salt and pepper chicken, fried calamari, and their miso soup. 😋
By #358797 19,Oct,17 17:39
I live in hillbilly hell, so there's no cool restraunts here. I do love hot dogs from Sheetz though... With ketchup, mayo and bacon.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,17 20:21 other posts 
Mayo on a hot dog!?

Funny, I guess I impose weird "rules" on myself when it comes to food. If I'm eating a bologna sandwich (nothing more than a flattened got dog), I would spread mayo on the bread and certainly not ketchup. Back in the day, there was a neighbor girl that liked ketchup on her bologna sandwich and I thought that was odd. So mayo on a hot dog definitely seems different. Apparently, I cannot think outside of MY box.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,17 19:07 other posts 
If I get a hotdog,it better have mayo on it or I git fussy!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,17 20:26 other posts 
I don't live in "the big city" and what's by me amounts to a McDonald's, Taco Bell, Subway and a couple of restaurants. So I'm in luck when I gots to have a bean burrito!
By #358797 19,Oct,17 21:48
More luck than here! We've got a seedy little restraunt, a gas station/convenience store, a grocery store, dollar general, 3 beer distributors and 11 bars. And an ice cream shop on the hill that looks like a sundae. Lol. It's a crappy little town.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 19,Oct,17 22:25 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,17 22:36 other posts 
What's that got to do with a "guilty pleasure" food item?
By #358797 19,Oct,17 22:46
only registered users can see external links
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Oct,17 22:44 other posts 
Mine is hot dogs too but at home boiled and on bread with ketchup, mustard, Cheese Whiz and mayo; yes Bella, mayo.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,17 23:25 other posts 
If I'm going to eat a hot dog, I want one in a natural casing and I don't think natural casing dogs do well if boiled. It's got to have a 💥snap💥 when you bite into it! And it's so good with coney chili, onions and mustard on a BUN, kebmo!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 20,Oct,17 03:30 other posts 
NY style pizza and extra crispy wings, but drumsticks only. Shit, now I'm hungry.
By 2nice [Ignore] 20,Oct,17 09:09 other posts 
At home: Lobster and shrimp boil. Smoked ribs, pork butts and bellies.

Outside home: Sushi.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,17 20:03 other posts 
You prepare lobster and shrimp boil at your place? Give me a date and your address and I'm on my way!

Pork butt? Are you making pulled pork? I'm not sure what you do with pork belly, though.
By #536760 20,Oct,17 21:02
You just eat it.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 01:07 other posts 
Oh, really, O'Reilly!
By phart [Ignore] 22,Oct,17 20:09 other posts 
I just bought a pork loin at wally world for 4.79 and I melted a half a stick of real butter in a cast iron frying pan and put some garlic powder in it. Browned that loin all around then put the cast pan in the oven preheated at 450. About 30 minutes and a couple flip overs that loin was at 160 inside.! cut it in 1/2 thick slices, hum mercy! that was some GOOD eating! Along with some brown rice and pinto beans. Uh but I will be living up to my nickname here shortly!
By #460385 22,Oct,17 20:59
We do a boil with Old Bay seasoning, garlic, and butter. Lobster tails, shrimp, crawfish, red potatoes, corn, and sausage. Fuck me it's good.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 08:49 other posts 
There's a small pizza place just less than 1/2 mile from where I live, their super supreme pan pizza is fantastic! And yes, I enjoy the soft supreme tacos from Taco Bell! For breakfast it is huevos rancheros! The best huevos rancheros I've ever had was at Michael's Kitchen restaurant in Taos, New Mexico!!!
By #482237 22,Oct,17 11:18
Gnocchi at Graziano's in Miami,,

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   ...#163

Show your Genitals