Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #16

Pages:  #1... #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 10:45 other posts 
To the SYD and SYC members, what is your opinion of a current post/discussion.

Do you feel that it is your privilege to say whatever you want, unfiltered, because this is a Showyourdick and ShowYourCunt site?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 11:38 other posts 
It is of course appropriate for members to be able to put forward their own views and opinions, particularly in the forums, but in an appropriate way. Just because this is SYD or SYC does not mean that we should just discard politeness and courtesy.

Unfortunately not only here but on so many other social media platforms it is not the opinion/response but the nature or tone of the language used, that is the disturbing thing.

With regard to messaging an individual, I have spoken to a number of women during my time here who are bombarded sometimes with crude/vulgar or obscene messages. (we will skip over the flood of unsolicited dick photos). I assume that the posters of these messages don't behave that way in 'real life' so why behave like that here.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 13:17 other posts 
I agree. Many members seem to think every female wants to know what every guy would do to them personally if given the chance, but that's not an assumption anyone should make.

I would also never use the word "cunt" in a compliment, myself. It's considered a much more offensive word in the US. Even more offensive than the word "fuck" - by far.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 13:55 other posts 
RTL, I think you're on to something. *I* would tweak your statement to read, many SYD members seem to think that every female wants to know......

I'm sure that there are a number of female members, straight out of the gate, that want to hear that dialog and on the flip side, I'm sure that there are a number is female members who would welcome that dialog sometime down the road, after they're to take a deep breath and sometime after they've gotten to know you. I don't believe that blacklisting you was warranted but I don't think that you used good judgement with regard to what you said. And as far as that lame ass man saying that because this is a sex site and because the woman/women expose their tits and pussy, ultimately, they should anticipate those types of remarks, heck,no! NOT! Just my opinion, he has such a skewed sense on things probably because he has to pay to play, if you know what I mean.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 16:55 other posts 
In the UK too, that C word is probably the final bastion of real offensiveness and most people would never dream of using it.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 10:38 other posts 
That's funny. I know the UK's more than just Britain, but a majority of the times I'd seen/heard the word (before this site) in my life was from someone British, or an actor playing someone British.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 11:02 other posts 
That maybe be true but all the 'real' women that know find that expression totally offensive and unacceptable. That is not to say that there aren't many men who use this.
Your point was that cunt was more offensive that fuck in the US, i am sure that this is equally true here in the UK.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 11:28 other posts 
Sure, but it's not shocking to hear it there like it is here. I was told I was acting like a cunt last week by a British guy on the radio (internet) for making a joke about guys being a turn-off to lesbians. First time I heard it refer to a guy, besides British entertainment.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 13:21 other posts 
One of the things we forget is while we have been granted the privilege of being able to say what we want whenever we want it also comes with responsibilities and sometimes restrictions to protect and respect the rights of others.

We should all take that into account when we provide comments on others postings whether they be pictures or whatever.

It is my opinion that there are no "absolutes".

I do admit there have been times I have posted comments that the individual might find offensive. I am trying to change my behavior on this.

I usually will say things to individuals in private that I would not post for others to see but that is only after I have an understanding that it is okay for me to chat with them in the way they want.

Just my 2 cents...
By #517356 14,Oct,17 14:05
I think this can work many ways... i have been told i have a nice cock ( and not so nice by one...) . Did i take offence wether it came from a male or female? No. I am of the understanding that being on a site that encourages you to post pictures of your genitalia then i am to expect comments to be made about it, whether i like said comment or not.
So in answer to your question, no it isnt a privilege, but it should be expected. Surely all that needs to be said in reply to a comment if you dont like it is simply that , i don't like the way you are talking to me but on saying that i have yet to be blacklisted for any comments i have made regarding a ladies ' appearance ' and i have commented on a few.
By #358797 14,Oct,17 15:07
No. Simply no. I try to be respectful with my messages when I send them. I prefer conversation over random perversion and banter of that sort.
I get irritated quite often because men here think that just cuz I'm here showing myself, I'm in some way obligated to cater to them. Most men here are inept cretins. There's only a handful that are worth a damn.
--------------------------------------- added after 28 seconds

A small handful. Don't wanna be too generous with my wording there.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 16:57 other posts 
I wish I had thought to express myself as well as you did in those first two sentences. I totally agree with you.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 17:31 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 22:17 other posts 
I have been told I am awkwardly inept often.
By #517356 15,Oct,17 06:24
Arexa you are completely right of course, some men are far to rude and crude ( I apologise know if I've ever come across that way ) BUT , some of the ladies on the site are just as bad ( I know two wrongs don't make a right ) but my point is that this thead has particularly highlighted men as the culprits. There are women who literally just want you to tell them what they want you to do to do them ( and some of the things I've seen have been quite nastY! ) on top of that you have ' straight' men who contact you and ask you to do things to their partner...

It is NOT a priviledge and any one commenting to another person should respect that persons feelings and opinions , unfortunately at times it is a very fine line.....
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 09:25 other posts 
Ronglass, you're right, this question was posed as if men were the ONLY culprits and of course, you are correct, there are a number of women that are just as crude.

I just can't believe that there are at least two SYD members that don't see anything wrong with "complimenting a girl's tits while also saying her face was beautiful...". Certain words could have softened the "compliment" such as breasts. Then member #2 comes along and agrees, that it is part of the "game" here because the SYC member has exposed her "tits and pussy". Yeah, my guess is that that joker pays for every piece of ass he gets because I don't believe that there are many, if any women who would tolerate his crude behaviour and sense of entitlement, etc.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 09:35 other posts 
Hey, Ronglass, in your opinion, what type of message would a SYC member send you that would cross the line from acceptable to crude or vulgar? Do you think that it is within the choice of words? Do you prefer members to compliment your penis or your cock? Testicles or balls? Scrotum or nut sack?
By #517356 15,Oct,17 12:05
Complimenting with any of those phrases/words doesnt overly both me. I do find it strange that those in the uk refer to it as cock and those in the US , generally , as dick.
What i find crude ( and sometimes downright nasty ) is those that , after initial contact , go on to say how they want me to act is if i am r.aping them or attacking them...and want me to describe what I'd do in graphic detail. I am not in the slightest bit interested about sexaully attacking someone and can not fathom why any woman would even want that
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 10:29 other posts 
@Bella
I do call them breasts more than anything else when PMing someone I don't know. Part of her member name was a less "softened" word for them, so I couldn't imagine her being bothered by hearing them called tits.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 10:53 other posts 
Okay, here's what I'm thinking.....if you're a parent, scolding your chˇld is okay, someone else scolding your chˇld, not so good. Her referring to her breasts as "tits" is okay, you referring to her breasts as tits, not so good.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 11:06 other posts 
I grew up talking to girls about their tits using the word "tits" since I was 11, and they've always smiled and blushed and liked hearing it. Teachers never tried saying I should watch my mouth when hearing me say the word. It's never seemed any worse than boobs, or as offensive/silly as knockers, titties, or Hooters, and that last one's a restaurant chain, family-friendly. (Still not a word I say to most people I just met, though, just in case they don't like it.)
By #358797 15,Oct,17 12:29
Who ever said you were in the small handful? Just cuz I've chatted with you and all that doesn't mean you're automatically included. You really shouldn't assume things. It often leads to a bruised ego.
And I know I haven't responded. I told you a long time ago I don't always feel like replying/chatting. If I don't feel like it, I won't. I refuse to feel obligated to reply to anyone. Plus, I got tired of seeing little details from our conversations popping up on forum (or in conversation with other members) here and there, so that didn't help much either.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 15:18 other posts 
Okay, that's cool. Not the last part, I'm definitely sorry if I've shared anything with anyone that I shouldn't have. I only assumed I was in the handful because we were talking more than just on here. Of course you don't owe me a response or anything, but I appreciate that you did here, thanks for that.
By #358797 15,Oct,17 20:14
More than just on here? My last text message to you was the end of May and I think we only had like 2 convos via text anyways. I don't think 5 months of no reply equates to talking on more than here. My number changed in the middle of July anyways, so all that's invalid now.
By #275407 14,Oct,17 17:40
My opinion stays with me. I don't discuss politics, nor do I discuss anything that might hurt someone. If I don't have anything nice to say, I don't say it even though I would like to sometimes. I try to be a nice person. The day I start to get in arguments will be the day I decide to delete. I just ignore unfriendly comments and stay clear of trouble, because I can be a real bitch when provoked

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 14:09 other posts 
Did anyone notice this thread and click on it?

/forum/thread.php?id=26239#1

The member asks 'you" to watch him fun and when you click on the link provided, "you" see yourself in a little mirror type box at the bottom of the screen. Does that mean he's watching (and possibly recording) you while he's masturbating?

only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

Dang! I just noticed, autocorrect changed cum to fun!
By #358797 14,Oct,17 15:02
How weird!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 15:33 other posts 
Yeah, how weird! Last night when I clicked on the above link, the guy said, "how old are you" and I'm thinking, who is he talking to, the voice asked again, "how old are you", then I realized my darn face was in that little window and he was looking at me.

I'm not so sure that I think this is ethical. I thought that I might be seeing a video of a wank session, that I would be seeing his "junk", not him looking at me.
By #358797 14,Oct,17 16:15
He should've posted a warning. I should click it and make him watch my dogs taking turns peeing on a rock or something.
By #526776 14,Oct,17 16:31
that's kind of scary actually.
By #527431 14,Oct,17 18:15
What kind a warning? That he may compromise your camera? On PC or a cell phone? If someone can see you over your device without you confirm the view... how we call that? Oh yeah ... hacking your device.
By admin [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 18:38 other posts 
That seems to be a legitimate video chat site where anyone can create their own channel and invite other people to join. When I enter that page it explicitly asks me to turn my camera on. Which I don't do, as simple as that. I guess web security on smart phones still sucks and you do not get to be asked if you use a phone.
By #527431 14,Oct,17 19:19
Exactly my point. smart phone web security is not even close to be used the same way as PC. If she did not confirm usage of the camera the device was compromised. But I do not know what happened.

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 20:19 other posts 
I have a question:

How doe men fake an orgasm? I can see how a woman can do it, but a man? Is it possible for a man to have an orgasm and not have any cum?

I know when I have an orgasm I produce massive amounts of cum.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 20:54 other posts 
MASSIVE amounts of cum, huh? Doesn't seem like a very shy thing to say...

In my experience, women can't really fake orgasms... unless it's in a restaurant in an old romantic comedy. There's way too many obvious signs, especially for whoever's causing it. Personally, the only way I've ever had a full-blown orgasm without all the cum was before I hit puberty. (I've had what you might call partial, or delayed orgasms, but there's still some cum, just less of it.

I've accidentally made a couple girls think that I must've gotten off when wearing a condom (before telling them the truth)... but obviously, using protection prevents the cum from really squirting up inside 'em. That'd be the only exception I can think of where a guy could actually fake one.

A tip for those who really need help knowing - it's impossible to keep your eyes totally focused (uncrossed) when getting off.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 13:09 other posts 
Yes, I thought about the condom issue. That is one way and I think the only way. But I really don't know.

I do produce a lot cum when I masturbate. Even when I was with my 2nd wife and other women after that before I stopped fucking I always had a lot of cum. I always make a mess, even when I have wet dreams.

Just the way I'm built.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 08:16 other posts 
NICE: YouTube has lifted restrictions from videos showing Swaziland's reed dance, which feature bare-breasted women.

We're going to enjoy more of those firm african breasts:

By #460385 11,Oct,17 09:51
I have a question for you all. Just wanted to know every ones opinion. Do you think it's fair to judge historical figures with today's times?

--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

The reason I ask is, here in Fort Lauderdale we are going through a big change. We have already had two state parks renamed, 4 streets renamed, two statues removed from parks, and now they are removing a statue at the courthouse of Napoleon Broward who founded Broward County, because of a speech he made in 1905. There are 200 schools that they want to rename nation wide also. So I would think now we will start renaming cities, counties, and states as well. After all, New York is named after a slave trader. Where does it end?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 10:43 other posts 
In my opinion, I would say yes. Maybe it is time we stop and consider what we value before we name something after a person. Maybe we should not do it at all. Certainly no one is perfect.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 12:47 other posts 
Statues aren't erected to document history (that's what books are for), they are put up to honor and glorify the individual(s)they represent. The same goes for the naming of streets, schools, parks, etc.
If the person being honored in such a way held/represented beliefs and practices that are not worthy of being glorified, the statue should come down and "named" structures should be renamed. Not doing so implies that we still, in some way, accept the "wrongness" that those individuals stood for.
Germany doesn't put up statues to Hitler, but everyone still remembers who he was and what he stood for. Lack of statues doesn't change history.
And it ends where common sense dictates that it should. Taking down a statue or renaming a school or street takes very little effort and costs very little money. Renaming a state, on the other hand, would be much harder and more costly.
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

Part of what has to be examined is WHEN and WHY those statues were erected (or the schools, roads, parks, etc. named as they were).
A large number of those statues (particularly in the American South) weren't put up until the 1950s and 60s--during the push for desegregation. This was done by white people as a reminder to non-whites that they should "remember their place".
Another huge chunk of those statues went up during the late 1800s--post-Civil War--for the very same reason. They were a way of telling ex slaves that "you might be free, but not as free as us white folks AND, if we had won the war, we would still own your asses".
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 14:56 other posts 
Removing statues and so forth is dishonoring alot of veterans and hard working Americans .Do you think those statues were free to those that erected them? NO, they cost alot of money to have made and installed,why dishonor those people's hard work?

We are loosing statues of great men everyday to this new found political correctness bullshit. IF people would get off their ass's and Study they would find men like Robert E Lee to be very intelligent people that could have made things better given the chance. Lee stated it was inhuman to free slaves without a education or a trade so they could support themselves. He said his worst mistake was going to a military school and if he owned all the slaves he was educate and free them. that was 3 things that the complete quotes can be found here online. Do you see that info in the mainstream media? Hell no because it goes against destroying our historical statues.
AND just what the hell makes a confederate solder's life that was lost in the war any less deserving of honor than a union soldier?
The liberals seem to like to forget about that rap1ng,murdering,farm burning Sherman that cut a swath right thru the south killing and maiming everything he could. HE weren't fighting a war,he was just a damn mad man in charge of a group of mad men. Not only were women and **** rap3d, so were cows and anything else they could fuck. Had the Confederates been able to hold out a bit more,the yankees's habits would have killed them with syphilis.

IF the liberals are going to win this war on history, rename Martin luther king hwy,blvd and so forth and get his mug out of sight to. And if Columbus was such a asshole, why didn't the postal service and the banks open monday instead of the people off having fun? UH?

Do away with those racist holidays like MLK day and Columbus day then. Hell, we used to have REL's birthday on the calendar till MLK's showed up on it. Couldn't have both so close together.

IN a nut shell, why can't these liberals just shut up and leave well enough alone? If you don't like Robert E Lee or Henry Ford, drive a Prius and move up north! Leave us southerners alone. We didn't ask ye to come down here. It all started with the carpet baggers and re-constructionist and sadly has not gotten any better.

How many southern boys and girls were neutered for eugenics because northern people didn't think they deserved family s and carry on the family name uh? The liberals don't think about that.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 15:54 other posts 
Lee also said that he didn't believe that statues of him should be erected. He further stated that no monument to the southern cause should be established after the war--because he believed that such things would only slow the healing of the country as it tried to rebuild.
I learned that through studying the subject.
The reason a confederate soldier is less worthy of honor is because he was a traitor at war with the United States. That's why there aren't any schools named after Benedict Arnold here in the USA.
It's not a "war on history", as you racists keep declaring. It is a fight to prove that, here in America, ALL people are, in fact, equal.
Your side lost the war, Skippy. A long time ago. You should probably just get over it and move on.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 17:23 other posts 
My name aint Skippy! good Peanut butter though! heheh

The issue is Nothing to do with racism for me and alot of other folks. No one I know is asking for MLK to be removed.And frankly if the folks that support him would get educated, they would find he was a republican that was refused a concealed carry permit. Probably because of his color or choice of profession.that we will never know for sure but as racism was rampant at that point in time so it was probably for the obvious reason
.For myself and others to ask for that portion of history to be removed would be, DUH< racist! We would be stooping to the level of the liberals.
A confederate solider was not a traitor to HIS country at the time he fought and or died. His country was the Confederate states of America,for which he fought and gave his life for.
So no accuracy in him being a traitor at the time of his death. Just because the government of the US did not recognize the country does not mean it was not real,it had a flag and a government.And it was not because the yankees beat us to death and enslaved the entire south to be their cotton field does not devalue his life in anyway either.
I have studied the war some,not enough, no one can study anything enough, and it is my understanding that alot of the history is being rewritten to help in this recent movement. A friend has some books that were written by veterans of both sides of the civil war and the whole mess came about when Washington dc wanted to charge a big tax for the south to send cotton to europe. The slave issue came into play 2 years into the war.
What you read here on the net of course,is different.That goes to another subject mentioned here. Books and library's being a good place for "history" Not if the books are sold off for a .25 and then a row of computers put in their place to let you read what "they" want you to read. "they" as in the liberals. Preserve the books,the old books,the 1's that may not say what you want them to say to push your cause. There is where the least biased history is.
I notice you didn't respond to what I said about Sherman. Hum.You must think he did a great thing? Surely not,you are more human than that even if you despise the air I breath.
In America all are supposed to be equal. but look around. How many people are where they are because of their own actions and not that of anyone else?
Some people are to lazy to work to be equal. They want equality handed to them instead of working for a pay check and paying their fair share of taxes.

read here to get some history and some revised history.
Kinda of a fun fact that the UK and France both made it so they could do "business" with the south. DUH! Show me the cotton!,that is what they wanted.

And 1 last issue. The cost of a slave.which averaged around 800 bucks in 1860. Alot of folks **** all southerners because "we owned slaves". Yea right. Most of my ancestors were poor people that hoed cotton right along side the freed blacks in the late 1800's.
By #494374 11,Oct,17 15:57
Matters when the statues were put up or streets were named. If they were put up during the Jim Crow era, then they should come down or renamed. It is all about intent.
By #482237 12,Oct,17 17:23
Chupete, there's been many good, decent men that because of their time in history became devil incarnate,,,let's not continue to honor them because a group of people had a very narrow view of history
By #460385 11,Oct,17 18:23
@ Will. Do you believe that if they are taking down the statue of Napoleon Broward in our county courthouse, then should they rename our county as well? That is to me a slap in the face. Here, we will take the Broward statue down, but we are gonna leave the Broward county name alone. Do you believe the text books, history books, and literature should be changed? Do you know what the price would cost to change school books, literature, maps, GPS programs, and so on. All I'm saying is, if your gonna go through with this shouldn't it go all the way through? As far as our county. Everything they have renamed, every statue, every park, every street, has been replaced with an African American name or statue. Which is absolutely fine with me. But is that the answer the "minority" is looking for. Is this gonna change their beliefs that they are not treated equal? Will this statue coming down make the Miami Dolphins football players stand for the flag that me, my dad, and my grandfather faught for? Yes it is a start I agree.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 03:52 other posts 
Put the statues in a museum and place them in context of history...but imagine being non white and seeing a symbol of oppression everyday,how would you feel ?
And states/counties should ask the people of those places what would be a good role model to replace those statues..
As for the NFL stuff...bah...NFL fucked themselves with f0rced patriotism by playing the national anthem and parading of the flag...
Disrespect of the flag is everywhere in the NFL..look at all the fans that are wearing it,that's against the flag code...

NFL players can be fired for not standing for the anthem,it was in the collective bargaining agreement....but the kneeling was a protest against oppression not the service people....the military are not the ones on the streets, it's l@w enf0rcement..so there's a lot of shit bundled into one argument when there is more clarity needed....

And here's a liberal leaning news group with a bit about NFL players rights...

--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

And a question for you....being an ex military guy yourself..
How do you think moral is amongst the services at present?
Cuz I think it's having a detrimental effect to those that are currently serving in far flung places....I haven't any proof of that, it's just a guess of course..
By #460385 12,Oct,17 08:01
@ Alex, Be more specific. Are you asking the overall moral due to Trump or the disrespect of the flag?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 08:23 other posts 
It a bit of both I'm asking about,....how are service people affected by the things Trump says,and how do service people feel about the disrespect of the flag ?...cuz Trump muddied the waters on this.... disrespect of the flag is abundant with NFL fans,the fact they wear the flag is more disgusting to me,but I haven't seen any coverage of the flag code appear so far.... it's all about NFL players disrespecting the national anthem and flag....what about the fans who disrespect the flag !!! Why are they so enraged by the players,when they are just as bad for violating the flag code themselves.....
By #460385 12,Oct,17 09:22
This is a touchy subject. Lol. But you are asking about service members. So I will address them, but this does not apply to others. I believe the moral is high in the military. Believe it or not. Anytime you have someone fighting and talking trash about those opposing the US or the flag, such as Trump. It fires up the military. It makes you proud. But you have to understand, your talking about men and women who have signed up to serve their country. They don't want to hear and see negative about the US. They have to be encouraged and reminded that they have made the right choice. So any stupid shit that comes out of Trump's mouth blasting those who will not stand for the flag, is encouragment. Sometimes a good speech is all is needed for military personnel. Again this only is my opinion for military members.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 12:42 other posts 
@CC54. I've said this elsewhere in the forum, but I will repeat it here: I don't believe that text books/history books should be changed (except for cases where the information printed is inaccurate). Books are where history is recorded for the benefit of future generations. Statues are NOT history.
I honestly don't know much about Broward or the push to remove his statue other than the segregationist comment taken from something he wrote at some point in his life. If that one comment is all they have against him, the brouhaha about the statue and county name seems a bit silly. People say stupid things and then change their views later in life. Was he an avid segregationist? Did he frequently express views that "negroes" were inferior to whites? As a politician and public leader, did he push to make and enforce laws that were racist?
If not, then the removal of his statue--based on one comment--out of context--is extremely goofy.
Unfortunately, CC54, there are total whack-jobs on BOTH sides of the issue.
As to the kneeling for the anthem thing, I will say only this: Didn't those veterans who fought for our country and flag (and Constitution!) not also fight to uphold the right of every American NOT to stand for the anthem if they so choose?
By #460385 12,Oct,17 13:26
@ Will. Yes your absolutely correct. Same as you have the choice to follow whatever God you want or choose not to follow one at all. I understand the rights I have faught for. However, I feel that an over paid jock who has been handed everything since he was old enough to catch a football, should carry themselves more professional then they have. I know there is a whole nother conversation on whether pro athletes should be role models or not. But I won't get into that. I understand they are the ones in the spotlight, who hopefully make a stand. But to take a knee during the anthem, even though it's their right to do so. I believe it's a slap in the face of the men and women who faught for their right to collect millions to play ball. I'm not necessarily saying that they are disrespecting their flag or country. But the ones who have given their all to protect this country. I believe there was other ways for them to protest. Before 2003 most NFL teams would still be in the locker room during the anthem. It was made mandatory for them to be on the field in 2003. I would be ok with the teams doing that. And if some of the players want to come out for the anthem then they could. I would be ok with them all standing on the sideline interlocking arms to show a sign of unity. Or to even stand holding hands. Don't you think by doing something like this would show what they are standing up for. But taking a knee, is just a straight out direct slap in the face. All it has done is cause us to divide even more. And the NFL to lose money. I just think you can protest your beliefs without disrespect.

--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

In other words, these punks who collect millions to play a game. Piss me the fuck off when they take a knee during the anthem. Until you have seen your buddies laying in pine boxes being loaded on a plane to head home to their final resting place. That flag that is draped over that pine box is what they lost their life for. I don't expect many to understand. But that flag means something to us. It's not Republican or Democrat, it's not North or South, it's not black or white, and it damn sure not racist. It's what we are.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 16:37 other posts 
In many situations, kneeling is seen as a sign of respect and humility. Just tossing that out there...
By #482237 12,Oct,17 17:34
With all the respect and gratitude for your service to this country,,,I do believe that a form of protest is what you have fought for. This country was formed from protest, I don't think there's any Americans (except a nut or two) that would deny the great sacrifice our fallen military have given to this country, and,when i say this country, I mean the people. I don't think it would be reasonable to change everything that's named after some person with lesser ideals than a Jimmy Carter. Why not vote on it? majority plus 20% rules. Fair and debate ending.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 11:21 other posts 
That is my concern exactly.

During his time as Prime Minister Tony Blair formally apologised - I am not sure who to - for Britain's role in the slave trade.
Our role was indeed appalling and evil but I am not sure what the point of that formal apology was. We all know that what happened was evil. Maybe decendants of those enslaved feel this gesture was important.
It just struck me as doing exactly what you describe.
No, times change. Most people think the here and now is the greatest time in our history, and what we our doing is mostly fine. 100, 200+ years from now, people might look back on this time in disbelief and wonder what we were all thinking.
By 2nice [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 18:40 other posts 
There is such a thing as overly politically fucking correct.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 20:00 other posts 
Thank you.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 21:05 other posts 
Little Boy Blue wishes he was American, the overtly PC fucking Brit
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 07:53 other posts 
I totally agree, that is exactly where we are heading.
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 09:24 other posts 
There is, however, a difference between being "politically correct" and just being "correct". Many folks on the right have forgotten that.
By #275407 12,Oct,17 21:59
If that's the case, George Washington was a slave owner. Burn everything with his name or picture on it. Is that what we're going to end up doing. Where does it end.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 09:49 other posts 
Well send all those green things with Georges ugly mug on them to me,I will burn em! spend them!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   ...#163

Show your Genitals