Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #150

Pages:  #1... #145   #146   #147   #148   #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   #154   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #301038 11,Sep,13 02:38
Strangest first line so far:

xxx:R u in to inсest at all?
By Rose [Ignore] 11,Sep,13 22:23 other posts 
My strangest first line so far:

I wanna nut in u hunny
By #301038 12,Sep,13 03:31
Lol,

I guess you haven't met the guy, who wants to be a pee slave yet...
By Rose [Ignore] 12,Sep,13 09:12 other posts 
I have, but I forget what his first line was! In no way do I find pee play a turn on. To each their own though.
By #428387 12,Sep,13 09:31
Sheesh it's not only you lady's he asks here is mine Sep 8, 17:45 peeslave4you: wow hot cock - want all your cum and pee all over me and in my holes - please be my master What can I say to that
By #423718 12,Sep,13 13:18
Hang on a minute, I got exactly the same line but at 18:33 on Sep 8th... somehow I just don't feel special anymore
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,13 13:23 other posts 
Oh, but you are!

By #335866 11,Sep,13 09:52
Just wondering if human appearance can be deceiving? especially when it comes to face whether is a gf,bf or just a friend. you've met this person and turns out she/he is just a nasty piece of work you wish you've never met
By #23212 11,Sep,13 19:47
It is well known that sociopaths are some of the most charming people around.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,13 10:18 other posts 
09-11-2001 - 09-11-2013; the 12th anniversary of the attack on the World Trade Center. Our world has been forever changed.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,13 09:19 other posts 
What in the fricken hell is the world coming to? An Iowa law allows the legally or completely BLIND to acquire permits to carry guns in public!!!??? Are the BLIND entitled to obtain a drivers license too?
By #396572 10,Sep,13 16:05
heh heh, don`t think there`s much chance of them hitting the target
By #423718 10,Sep,13 16:14
You'd be surprised, I'm a care worker and one of the people I work with is blind and she's deadly accurate with cups and plates. The fact she's not looking anywhere makes it even more unpredictable and scary like a Magic Johnson "no look pass", which were also fairly deadly.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,13 16:37 other posts 
The fact that you say you are a care worker that works WITH and not for, I will assume she is a colleague. So she tosses cups and plates at you? I have a suggestion, quit playing with your dick when you're on duty and help her out.
By #423718 11,Sep,13 04:09
It's an interesting and scary thought that my colleagues would throw cups at me, although perhaps I may deserve it. But the deadly accurate cup throwing blind lady has learning disabilities but when working as a care worker the less you do then the better you are doing your job because we are trying to encourage independence so I always have the mindset of working "with" instead of "for" then I'm half way there. Although I admit, it probably did sound a bit confusing. I still wouldn't give her a gun but I do let her drive the minibus on Sundays
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,13 09:52 other posts 
So the cup throwing lady drives the minibus on Sundays? Is she more comfortable traveling the back roads or the highways?

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,13 13:41 other posts 
How many of the forum regulars see commonalities between Ulissis and Pincushion? The only difference I can detect is that Pincushion seemed to be a tad bit brighter.
By #409634 07,Sep,13 19:25
Ulisis seems to have a brain the size of a pin, is that what you meant?
By #23212 07,Sep,13 20:39
Careful there, E-F, as soon as he gets an answer to whether two testicles is normal or not, he will soon be here to ask what size a pin is, żde verdad?
By #396572 09,Sep,13 13:23
Ulissis seems to have a crude if not exemplary mastery of the Queen`s English. Pincushion, as far as i can remember,did not. Perhaps he or she has attended school meanwhile?
By #68656 09,Sep,13 13:31
Reprint from August 12th, 2012.
----------

"INVESTIGATIONS AND RESULTS FROM MY EXPERIMENTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!

MY ORIGINAL TEST CASE STUDIES LEARNED FROM YEARS AT UNIVERSITY:

when you have times for a daily shit and must find toilet BAD in a hurry what is the better place for toilet times?

1. public toilet when many peoples have already left their sick and foul toilet business shits -the scent in air is vile plus stink of shits plus vermin

2. the garden of vesse when you may enjoy squatting for toilet times and it is a stupid garden to deposit a good days shit on this garden. A proper place to complete business that is for a toilet

all mates should pick section 2 for urgent toilet times and for helping vesses garden

FOR ALL ENJOYMENTS AND MEMBERS

96.7 PERCENT OF SITE MEMBERS, MATES, AND OTHER ALL WOULD RATHER MAKE THEIR TOILET TIMES IN THE GARDEN OF VESSE INSTEAD OF A DIRTY TOILET FILLED WITH SICK AND FOUL THINGS AND SMELLS,

SCIENTIFIC METHOD PLUS EXCELLENT RESEARCH AND ADVANCED MATHEMATICS WERE APPLIED FOR THE BEST RESULTS HERE. FOR MANY QUESTIONS, MY ALGORITM CAN BE PUBLISHED FOR CHECKING. MATHEMATICS FOR ME IS NOW EASY AND SITE WILL BENEFIT FROM ME MOSTLY ALL THE TIME

CONCLUSIONS NOW ARE KNOWN THAT THE VESSE GARDEN IS A BEST PLACE TO RELEASE YOUR SICK AND FOUL. A DIRTY TOILET BUSINESS ROOM IS NOT AS FUN AS THE GARDEN OF VESSE

All members for immediate welcome to the Garden of Vesse for all toilet times. Please to stop using your own toilet and only shit in the garden he has made!!!

For some members may worry about the garden now becoming a mess.... your concerns for the garden are full of validations and the site will make process to keep the garden up for toilet times and clean use.

Cheers for all mates of mine!! "
By #415959 09,Sep,13 14:11
Haha!! Oh man, how could anyone not appreciate that literary genius?!
By #396572 09,Sep,13 17:24
Yes, it`s right up there with Shakespeare! A literary icon A marvellous modern masterpiece!
By #409634 09,Sep,13 18:46
I still remember Pin saying he wanted to give me a kiss on my mouth in my pants.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Sep,13 19:02 other posts 
Break that down for me; he wanted to give you a kiss on your mouth ( seems simple, but gross, and I think I can follow that ) IN YOUR PANTS ( that's the piece that confuses me ).

By #409634 08,Sep,13 14:03
So my friends dragged me along to a hiphop/country club last night to be their DD. Me being awesome sauce like that didn't grumble too much although I **** both genres.

I got tired of being hit on by Dillholes and Bozos all night, and refused to dance. My friend opened her big mouth and told my other friends that I used to be a professional dancer, and they kept teasing me. So for payback I went to the country side of the club and busted out with the Carlton dance.

Oh the looks on their faces. They were so hella embarrassed. I took them home laughing my ass off, and got drunk on Pear vodka after.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,13 14:23 other posts 
Did you do that thing with your knees while you were swinging your arms or were you pulled off the dance floor before then? You musta looked hella crazy!
By #409634 08,Sep,13 14:42
I did the whole thing.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,13 14:46 other posts 
No wonder your friends wanted to leave! . They were worried that you might break into the cabbage patch or Dougie for your next number.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,13 13:31 other posts 
Members should just go with the canned titles when posting their pictures. I prefer stiffie, dick and ram-rod to Glans sideview with corona, frenulum and retracted foreskin......
By #390248 08,Sep,13 13:40
clinical terms kind of take some of the titillation out of the whole thing!
By #409634 08,Sep,13 13:58
I always chuckle with the corona thing, Corona is the piss beer of my home country. They sell these little bottle of it called Coronitas. Don't want to be thinking of any thing tiny when I look at dicks. There's a guy on here won't say who, but Bella knows who I mean that titles his pics with the medical terms. I swear I fall asleep when I see his pics, the titles are so boring.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,13 14:18 other posts 
I LOVE Corona Beer. And who else but you-know-who titles their pics that way?

By #358797 08,Sep,13 03:26
I just have to go off on a rant. I'm up late, I can't ****, and I'm bored beyond hell, so I flip on the ol' boob tube to see what's on. Check all the channels I usually watch and don't find anything worth watching, start channel surfing and come across a televised Pitbull concert, and it's fucking horrible. He's bald, fucking ugly as shit, and his music sucks so badly it's not funny. He has a half a boner from shaking his hips and flopping his dick around at everyone, and not a single person in the audience is dancing. Plus all his pelvic gyrating and shuffling like a borderline cripple has him so sweaty he's literally soaking wet... fucking repulsive. I listen to a little of everything, but how the fuck does anyone listen to this shit?
By #23212 08,Sep,13 04:21
After reading your "rant", I looked at this:
www. youtube. com/watch?v=9KFkD3J02c8 . Not for me, but had lots of Texans entranced. [Edit out spaces]
By #409634 08,Sep,13 04:25
Eww I **** him, and Daddy yankee too. My friends love that shit, got dragged to a concert of his a month or so back.
By #358797 08,Sep,13 05:56
I feel bad for ya. If I had to endure such torture I'd surely be looking for a way to off myself the whole time.

By #427069 06,Sep,13 17:24
Am I the only guy who never urinate standing?!! The only time I do it is at public toilets where i NEVER use it after anonymous!
P.S. My shooting skills are quite enough not to splash over the place
By #23212 06,Sep,13 19:11
So, you're saying then, that in your own home, you "urinate" while sitting on the toilet, not standing in front of it. And why do you do this?
By #161491 07,Sep,13 01:47
How ironic. I always pee sitting down at home too. It's more comfortable to sit, and I avoid splashing all over the place...plus it's quieter. Been doing that since I was a b o y. Interestingly enough, my husband does it too now.
By #23212 07,Sep,13 03:08
What do either of you posters here think of starting a thread that asks MEN whether they wipe (their dicks of course) after peeing, or not??
By #427069 07,Sep,13 03:16
Are there any clean creatures who don't wipe after peeing?! C'mon!! *No offense intended to any member, i haven't even seen the thread*
By #354961 07,Sep,13 08:47
Yes, there and here is a lot of nice and clean men who do not wipe his dickhead after peeing. I think that your action is quite odd and you may consider to re-think "the man thing".
By #427069 07,Sep,13 09:18
There's no such a "man thing" with cleaning yourself!
By #23212 07,Sep,13 19:58
By #354961 07,Sep,13 20:19
Would like to see how you're walking in the public toilet prom the urinary to the lavatory to clean yourself.
By #23212 07,Sep,13 20:31
English translation for my friend -drifter-: "I would like to see how, in a public washroom/restroom/WC, you go from the urinal to the sink to clean yourself".

Since this a 'sex' type of site, not a hygiene site, I want to thank you, -drifter-, for bringing us back to the proper subject.
Given all the "How do I get someone to ..." questions in the Forum, let me start with an alternative to the sink:
You turn to the guy at the urinal next to you, and ask him to suck it clean for you. This, of course, has certain risks.
By #316255 07,Sep,13 13:56
Don't be mean, Drifter. Nothing unmanly about wanting to keep one's tighty whities pee stain free. I don't particularly enjoy going to remove a man's underwear and seeing it covered in stainy ickiness.
By #23212 07,Sep,13 20:01
Agreed Emm. Or worse, IMHO, very nice looking sport shorts or underwear in dark colours, that have that tell-tale sort of 'bleached' white spot in 'that area'.
By #161491 07,Sep,13 11:07
Could be interesting. I rarely ever wipe after I pee, although I do the "shaking thing"...which I suspect the vast majority of us guys have down to an art.
By #303133 07,Sep,13 11:34
Just remember: "If you shake it more than twice, you're playing with it."
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,13 12:03 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #145   #146   #147   #148   #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   #154   ...#163

Show your Genitals