Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #20

Pages:  #1... #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,17 07:41 other posts 
I don't know if it's me or if other members feel the same way about Pic of the Month. No matter what, "we" as members say "we" want (to make a solid playing field), it always seems to get mucked up. Members were entered into the "contest" without even being here or online, a member has entered a picture of who knows who, but it is definitely not of themselves and a member that seems to be hell bent that things are going to work out in "their favor". The Pic of the Month really seems to have taken the road South.
By #460385 30,Sep,17 08:04
Don't send it South. We don't want it.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,17 10:22 other posts 
Why not?

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 15:32 other posts 
So... a person who adds you to their friends list and keeps you there can also add you to their black list? And how common is that... with someone you've never talked to?

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,17 16:14 other posts 
Get your life in order, the world is coming to an end this Saturday, September 23rd!

Because of this apocalyptic event, may I suggest that you wish steve3095 and big_veiny_cock a happy birthday one week ahead of time. Their birthday falls on the 30th and sadly, they won't, we won't be here to celebrate!
By milesbferry [Ignore] 20,Sep,17 17:02 other posts 
Who says? First I've heard about this! Dooommm!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,17 01:25 other posts 
Hey, miles, looks like there were some calculation errors. This is a copy and paste, read on.

"David Meade, who claimed the world is ending Saturday when a mysterious planet collides with Earth, is now backtracking on the calamitous claim.

Meade said the world won't end on Sept. 23 after all, but instead Saturday will only mark the beginning of a series of catastrophic events to occur over several weeks.

“The world is not ending, but the world as we know it is ending,” he told the Washington Post. “A major part of the world will not be the same the beginning of October.”

Meade said his prediction is based on verses and numerical codes found in the Bible, specifically in the apocalyptic Book of Revelation. He said recent events, such as the solar eclipse and Hurricanes Irma and Harvey, are omens of the approaching apocalypse.

The significant number is 33, according to Meade.

“Jesus lived for 33 years. The name Elohim, which is the name of God for the Jews, was mentioned 33 times [in the Bible],” he said. “It’s a very biblically significant, numerologically significant number. I’m talking astronomy. I’m talking the Bible...and merging the two.”

Sept. 23 is also 33 days since the Aug. 21 solar eclipse.

Meade has also built his theory on the so-called Planet X, which is also known as Nibiru, which he believes will pass Earth on Sept. 23. This will cause volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and earthquakes, he claims.

NASA has repeatedly said Planet X does not exist.

Meade’s prediction has been dismissed by people of faith including the Roman Catholic and Protestant branches of Christianity.

Ed Stetzer, a professor and executive director of Wheaton College’s Billy Graham Center for Evangelism, slammed Meade’s theory on Friday, calling it “fake news” and asked Christians to be critical.

“It’s simply fake news that a lot of Christians believe the world will end on September 23,” Stetzer wrote in Christianity Today. “Yet, it is still a reminder that we need to think critically about all the news.”

By #517356 23,Sep,17 03:46
Never quite understood why people make these ' claims ' . If they get it right then what are they going to do ... gloat about it???

Science has proved , on so many occasions , that it is all hogwash. Why do media outlets even bother covering the stories.

I will grant him this though if trump and that little North Korean dick of a leader carry on the way they are, it is indeed possible that part of the world will never look the same again.... then again thinking about that claim , whenever man touches part of the world it never looks the same again anyway!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Sep,17 14:11 other posts 
40% of Americans believe that the Earth was created about 6000 years ago.

only registered users can see external links

Such people are capable of believing in anything, in planet X, in astrology, in numerology, in fairies, in witches, in extraterrestrials, in their government, in the bible, in Elvis Priestley, in homeopathy, in bending spoons with thoughts, in anything that any charlatan tells them so long as the charlatan is a bit eloquent.
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Sep,17 13:02 other posts 
So telling my boss that she's a crusty old cunt and that she can shove her job up her ample ass was NOT a good idea? Bella, I believed you!! Now I have to go back and tell her that I was just kidding?
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,17 15:38 other posts 
Make sure you have a box of candy for the crusty old gal and pucker up, bucko, sounds like you've got a lot of ass to kiss!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 24,Sep,17 10:50 other posts 
Well 9/23 has come and gone and we're still here!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,17 14:26 other posts 
Well, no duh!

I mentioned yesterday that there were calculation errors. Just be on high alert, the end of the world is coming! Bwahaha!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 20:36 other posts 
Indeed, I understand there was some miscalculation, I think I heard it is now going to happen sometime in October!!! That gives me at least 4 more weeks to get myself ready!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 20:43 other posts 
Yep, get yourself ready!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 26,Sep,17 17:35 other posts 
So how should I prepare for this? Sell all my assets? Run up my credit cards? Spend all of what money I have? Give away everything I own? Drink myself each day into a stupor? Invite call girls and strippers over to my place for a party? (Not sure I would have any idea what to do with them). I need some assurance!!! I guess I need help!!!
By #536760 26,Sep,17 17:51
I'm trying #6. Let you know how it go,s.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 26,Sep,17 20:52 other posts 
Ok! Looking forward to hearing about it!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,17 21:06 other posts 
Hey, veryshy, what are you leaning toward for yourself?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 28,Sep,17 10:33 other posts 
Probably drink myself into a stupor!!!
By #536760 28,Sep,17 14:49
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Sep,17 10:13 other posts 
If the world is going to end, what incentive to I have to get my life in order? As a matter of fact, since I believe your every word I think I'll go in to work today and tell my boss to shove this job right where the sun don't shine then come home and have some naked fun with my friends. Woah, go in? No I'll just call.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,17 13:00 other posts 
For sure, why expend the energy to go in and tell 'em you quit!?
By #460385 21,Sep,17 12:45
What's going on. Trump finally gonna turn that key and push the Big Red Oh Shit Button.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,17 13:02 other posts 
Oh, please! As you probably gathered, EVERYTHING is a direct result of Trump!
By #460385 21,Sep,17 13:15
Seems like it. At least on here.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,17 10:00 other posts 
This was posted on Ted Nugent's Facebook page several days ago;

"Take a little trip to Valley Forge in January. Hold a musket ball in your fingers and imagine it piercing your flesh and breaking a bone or two. There won't be a doctor or trainer to assist you until after the battle, so just wait your turn. Take your cleats and socks off to get a real experience.

Then take a knee.

Then, take a knee on the beach in Normandy where man after American man stormed the beach, even as the one in front of him was shot to pieces ... the very sea stained with American bl00d. The only blockers most had were the dead bodies in front of them, riddled with bullets from enemy fire.

Take a knee in the sweat soaked jungles of Vietnam. From Khe San to Saigon ... anywhere will do. Americans died in all those jungles. There was no playbook that told them what was next, but they knew what flag they represented. When they came home, they were protested as well, and spit on for reasons only cowards know.

Take another knee in the bl00d drenched sands of Fallujah in 110 degree heat .. Wear your Kevlar helmet and battle dress. Your number won't be printed on it unless your number is up! You'll need to stay hydrated but there won't be anyone to squirt Gatorade into your mouth. You're on your own.

There are a lot of places to take a knee where Americans have given their lives all over the world. When you use the banner under which they fought as a source for your displeasure, you dishonor the memories of those who bled for the very freedoms you have. That's what the red stripes mean. It represents the bl00d of those who spilled a sea of it defending your liberty.

While you're on your knee, pray for those that came before you, not on a manicured lawn striped and printed with numbers to announce every inch of ground taken ... but on nameless hills and bloodied beaches and sweltering forests and bitter cold mountains .. every inch marked by an American life lost serving that flag you protest.

No cheerleaders, no announcers, no coaches, no fans ... just American men and women .. delivering the real fight against those who chose to harm us ... blazing a path so you would have the right to "take a knee." You haven't any inkling of what it took to get you where you are .. but your "protest" is duly noted. Not only is it disgraceful to a nation of real heroes, it serves the purpose of pointing to your ingratitude for those who chose to defend you under that banner that will still wave long after your jersey is retired.

If you really feel the need to take a knee, come with me to church on Sunday and we'll both kneel before Almighty God. We'll thank Him for preserving this country for as long as He has. We'll beg forgiveness for our ingratitude for all He has provided us. We'll appeal to Him for understanding and wisdom. We'll pray for liberty and justice for all...because He is the one who provides those things. But there will be no protest. There will only be gratitude for His provision and a plea for His continued grace and mercy on the land of the free and the home of the brave. It goes like this ... GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

By Stanislaus Drew"

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,17 00:22 other posts 
Hugh Hefner, the founder of the Playboy empire, died of natural causes on Wednesday, September 27th at the age of 91.
By #536760 28,Sep,17 01:32
I do have to wonder what he will get in heaven that he did,nt already have? Well.... Except for youngness.

By #460385 27,Sep,17 11:40
I Googled CountryCouple54 on Tumblr and the wife's Xmas pic comes up on some site. WTF. We might as well just start our own Tumblr account. This is like the 3rd time we have found her pics on Tumblr.
By #487013 27,Sep,17 13:28
I googled hellraiser13 for shits and giggles and a link came up with some blonde chicks profile on mullet dating. 🤣 But i've had some take my pics from lpsg and use them in adult friend finder. Pissed me off. I got the profile removed from that site but that's why i'm careful to never ever show my face or tattoos.
By #460385 27,Sep,17 13:31
That's funny
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,17 19:42 other posts 
Isn't it a relief that nobody reported you for deletion with their "proof" being Tumblr. It would have been interesting to see how the panel members would vote. But then again, you are a premium paid member and your referral would go directly to admin.
By #460385 27,Sep,17 22:48
Yeah, it's hilarious. But most members use common sense when voting. Such sites as Tumblr, Reddit, and others are amateur sites. Spaced19 is a perfect example. She has her own Tumblr site. She hasn't been referred to the review panel yet.

By #542348 27,Sep,17 16:56
My last gf said I was a bit thin and she couldn't feel me very well. I haven't been able to make her cum. I'm looking for an honest second opinion. Please be honest and comment or share. Here is my link. Thanks.
By #536760 27,Sep,17 20:09
That's him.

You might like to check here. Whysorude

/groups.php?id=308
--------------------------------------- added after 88 minutes

??

By #542348 27,Sep,17 16:57
Here is the link for my photos.
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 22:36 other posts 
To all members; If you are not interested in participating in the Play Ball!!!, do everyone a favor and opt out of it.

Personally, I find it to be an interesting social game and a dame if played well, can earn you 30 points! You have to pay close attention to who has played (who has had the ball passed to him or her), you want to put thought into who you pass the ball to and it's a game that can involve everyone that is online.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 26,Sep,17 11:50 other posts 
I tried PMing the guy who had it when I was about to win points last night, no response and he took too long...
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,17 16:26 other posts 
Yeah, I don't understand it.....IF you don't understand the game, read the rules. You don't have to have the IQ of a rocket scientist to play. The gist of the game is to have everyone play, not just one person.

To SYD players; try to pick someone that you are confident will pass the ball, because you want to keep the rally alive AND pick someone whose name is not on the list as being a member who has recently received/passed/took the virtual ball.
By #526776 26,Sep,17 22:17
It IS frustrating to get 4 clean passes and then that 5th one... doesn't happen so you don't get the points. I think some people don't even know they are in the game. Ive had a few say that to me.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,17 23:35 other posts 
And I am aware of at least one person that knew they were in the game because I passed them the ball but decided (right away) that they didn't know what to do. C'mon, is the game that difficult to play. And if you're going to take the position that you don't know how to play and you're not interested in reading the "rules", do those that are interested in playing the favor of opting out.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Sep,17 05:26 other posts 
I've passed the ball to a couple that passed it right back to me grrrrrrr
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 27,Sep,17 06:23 other posts 
One day I took and passed the ball 3 or 4 times before I could get someone to pass it on, and I try to do as Bella says, pass it to someone I know will play. Sometimes the people we know are off line or already on the list and it would spoil the ball. Pass it to me any time, the only way it I will not pass the ball on is the very rare chance I get it just as I'm logging off and not notice it.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,17 02:50 other posts 
You would think that any member who has their premium paid membership gifted to them month after month (by another member), would donate some of those points back to the milk bucket/excitement meter game for the benefit of many members enjoyment. The sad thing is, it just don't happen.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 00:35 other posts 
I can't remember if this subject was brought up before but it's somewhat similar to this thread, but different. /forum/thread.php?id=25561#43

The above topic questions would you, as a man, suck another man off if you knew no one would find out. This is social experiment question and I'm wondering this;

IF you found a purse/wallet, the purse/wallet contained a sizeable amount of cash and credit cards AND also contained an I.D., what would you do? Be honest with your response.
By #275407 25,Sep,17 00:40
I would throw the money out and keep the purse, hopefully the purse will match the color of my dress, lol. Nah, I've found two wallets with money and credit cards in them, and I googled there address and returned the wallets with the contents inside.mit made me feel good to do this. Anyway I don't need the money.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 09:31 other posts 
You don't need the money? Do you have any extra that you might care to share? I have spent a good deal of money in a short amount of time and my finances are tapped out and, and........
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 07:34 other posts 
The answer to would I suck another man off, is a definite no. being found out not being the issue.

Finding a wallet, cash and I.D. - Hand in at the nearest police station.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 09:34 other posts 
If you found the purse/wallet in a grocery store, department store, etc, would still turn it in at the nearest police station? Just curious.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 16:54 other posts 
Ah, interesting. if the wallet did contain significant, personal I.D and credit cards and cash. I think I would. I would also notify the shop/store of what I was going to do in case the person who had lost it returned to enquire.
By #526776 25,Sep,17 08:18
I would definitely return it with everything in it as I found it! It's just simply the right thing to do first of all, & it would make me feel good too! I can't imagine the panic that person would be in! Nope, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I spent the money.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 09:53 other posts 
Although I've never lost a purse or wallet, I've been mighty careless with my credit card and twice, I've had a good Samaritan call me to say they've found my card.

This is my scenario, I go to the gas station and I always utilize the "pay at the pump" option. I insert my credit card in the pump and instead of returning my card back to my wallet, I place my card on top of the pump. I have driven away and forgotten it twice. Now what I do is to leave my wallet visible and on the dash so that it "requires" me to return my credit card back into my wallet.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 16:59 other posts 
How did they know who to call? Just by searching for your name and phonong around?
As a passing thought, I am sure that a while ago I read that 'pay at pump' terminal were weak link security wise. But then I am paranoid about card fraud and wont use an outdoor cash terminal.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 17:15 other posts 
Yes, I suspect that's what happened (more than 11+ years ago), they searched the local white pages and found my number. I'm glad it worked out because I'm too cheap to pay for an unlisted telephone number. On one occasion, I realized what I did, doubled back only to find that the card was not there, so I was busy cancelling my accounts. When I arrived home, there was a message on my answering machine, from the Good Samaritan, that my card was found. Same scenario for the loss, only thing is, I didn't even recognize that I forgot my card.

As for weak security via pay at the pump, what makes it weak?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 18:18 other posts 
Here is proof that there truly are some Good Samaritans around. You were lucky indeed.
I know someone who lost their wallet, containing all the things you mention, in London. They retraced his steps, asking stoore owners etc but no luck and it has never turned up.

It was a while ago that I read these pumps were weak and I think it was the fact that, at that time a least, they were deemed more easily tampered with than say cash dispensers or card terminals in stores. Of course things may well have changed.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   ...#163

Show your Genitals