Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #82

Pages:  #1... #77   #78   #79   #80   #81   #82   #83   #84   #85   #86   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,May,16 17:42 other posts 
Who has been the worst president of the US ever? Was it GW Bush or someone else? And why?
By milesbferry [Ignore] 04,May,16 18:30 other posts 
How many have there been? How do you measure 'worst'? Get on that wiki!

By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,16 14:47 other posts 
Some younger women are attracted to men because of the man's wealth and station in life, ie. Hugh Hefner, Donald Trump. This weekend I watched a couple of programs that focused on younger men that were attracted to older women and these women were beyond being milfs, they were grandmas. These men were not interested in the women because these women were rolling in dough, these women were your run of the mill, everday garden variety of BINGO playing grandmas.

Yes, there was a segment about a relationship between a 30 year old man and an incredible looking 77 year old woman, but my opinion was that she was not your run of the mill, everyday garden variety of BINGO playing grandma, she looked like she had some money.

If I could turn back time and was in my 20's or 30's whether I could or would entertain a relationship with a man that was older then my dad and was as old enough to be my grandpa. And conversely speaking, I don't know if I were in my 60's, 70's, 80's whether I could or would entertain a relationship with a man in his 20's or 30's.

Gentlemen, could you consider a relationship with a woman 30, 40, 50 years your senior?

Ladies, could you consider a relationship with a man 30, 40, 50 years your junior?

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,16 18:13 other posts 
97 days until the 2016 Summer Olympic games in Rio.

Does anyone really follow the Olympic games? Although I am not a "winter person", I do enjoy the winter Olympic games; hockey, ice skating, downhill skiing, luge ( sp? ) but other than diving and gymnastics, I don't find the summer Olympic games as interesting. Not to mention, it's 16 days of interrupted television programming.

Does anyone truly enjoy following the Olympic coverage?
By #460385 30,Apr,16 18:51
Yeap. I love the woman's beach volleyball. Especially the Brazilian team.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,16 18:14 other posts 
You dawg! I bet you watched the cast of Bay Watch jog in before you changed channels!
By #460385 04,May,16 09:17
Only up until Pam Anderson left the show. Lol

By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,16 19:24 other posts 
Uh.....Has anyone noticed that jayman72 is now jayman73?

Is he in a witness protection program and needed to change his name or has did he just find out that he's not as old as he thought he was?

By #510744 26,Apr,16 16:42
Do you realize it is possible for Donnie Trump to become President of the USA...I am Canadian and I am concerned...The top part of Noryh America is going to lean North with all the Americanc crossing over...LOL...Seriously I am pulling your chain but wish you well if he DOES become de Prez...
--------------------------------------- added after 78 seconds

Sorry about the spelling ...was laughing with a friend while typing
By #23212 26,Apr,16 17:21
"Sorry", OK, but why not just fix the errors?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,16 20:27 other posts 
Wholly Moley! He was here when I posted 60 minutes ago and now he's gone! The new members don't seem to stay too long.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,16 19:26 other posts 
Hmmmm...... So you really think Americans will flood into Canada? Just a caveat, in my little town in Michigan, there's a heavy presence of Border Patrol. As I recall, Sarah Palin could see Russia looking out her windows, I see Canada from mine. Gosh, I wonder who Border Patrol is protecting OUR border from?
By #469845 27,Apr,16 12:50
This is why I h*a*t*e* living in Canada.
By #23212 27,Apr,16 14:59
It could be worse, you could be living 'south' of Canada.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,16 02:08 other posts 
@ sinanff47.......

@ lickmyass, so do you dislike the idea that Border Patrol is watching YOU or because *I* can see you when I open my blinds?
By #469845 28,Apr,16 12:02
Every country has the right to protect its borders, the USA should be more worried about Canada than Mexico, we have millions of potential terrorists here.
By #460385 28,Apr,16 12:36
Sounds like a nice place to live with millions of terrorists and all. Maybe Canada should have paid more attention to their own Border Patrol years ago before the terrorists flooded into your country.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,16 14:04 other posts 
So you believe that Canada is more of a threat to the United States because Canada has millions of potential terrorists? Dang! That's not the response that I anticipated.
By #460385 29,Apr,16 11:40
No, Canada is no threat to the US any more than any other country. But the terrorist cells that have been formed in those countries are. After 911 it was harder (not impossible) to get into the US. Therefore, the terrorists disbursed into countries with open borders. Such as European countries. And I'm sure there are not millions of terrorists in Canada. But they are there, just as they are in the US and over the world. Remember, the last big attacks were in France, Turkey, and Belgium. Countries that had open borders right after 911.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Apr,16 11:57 other posts 
Europe(EU) doesn't have open borders to non Europeans...
By #460385 29,Apr,16 12:58
It's more of controlled borders with lack of supervision. The Schengen Agreement allows free flow of people between Nations. As far as I was aware, the agreement covered most of EU with the exception of United Kingdom and Ireland. Yes I understand it only allows Europeans to move freely, but there are radicals and terrorists in these EU countries. Which allows them to relocate freely. Again, I'm not talking present day but pre 9/11 over 15 years ago.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

It's just a wider scale of what we have in the US. A terrorist could leave Florida and move into Texas with no restrictions. But they stay in the US. But a terrorist coming from another country will have a harder time making that move to the US. While a terrorist living in Turkey could move into Germany with no restrictions. A much larger scale but of the multitude.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Apr,16 13:43 other posts 
Radicals/terrorists are the problem,having the Schengen agreement allows free movement for EU citizens,but the problem is immigration/asylum seekers who are trafficked into these countries to work at below poverty wages..it's easy to radicalise people who have nothing and feel there is no way out(social mobility etc)the people who recruit them,know how to push the buttons to make them feel h@te against whichever group they feel...

Terrorism is nothing new to the UK,the IRA caused havoc for years(with financial help from US fundraising)

You have to win hearts and minds to defeat terrorists,Unfortunately that seems to be at the back of the agenda for politicians...

Allied forces went to w@r based on horseshit...and the US took the oil rights and profits for the next thirty years,so if I was a muslim living in those countries I would want payback....times that by a million to someone who has seen their family blown up by drones/missiles etc and you get to understand why the west is hated by some muslims....also the British treated all these people like crap,so when you use what the British and US have done throughout history as propaganda to radicalise it's easy to recruit...
By #460385 29,Apr,16 14:15
We have an overflow of non legal aliens in South Florida. Mainly in the south we have Mexicans who are bused in and work the farm feilds. They are in poverty, living for housing. I don't see them being targeted by terrorists to join them. They are recruiting the young adults and college students. I don't think they are targeting the un educated and under paid immigrants. It goes deeper than that. So I don't agree with you on that one. Sure you could say the US funded or supported the IRA. But so did some of your own British citizens. The bullshit you call, was an attack on the US. The very thing I faught for. And as far as being a pissed off Muslim because the US took their oil. What would that have to do with the normal citizens in those countries. Not a damn thing. The people never saw that oil, they never made money from that oil. So are you saying that the pissed off Muslims who retaliated against the US are involved in OIL money. Now you got my attention.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Apr,16 14:41 other posts 
The Mexicans can be radicalised,there are just too busy workng 70 hours a week for pittance..

And you are talking about your view from the US,hey you were a soldier,I don't have any problem with anyone who served their country and I admire your patriotism,but I think you mis-understood...twin towers was a terrorist attack led by Bin laden(CIA TRAINED BTW,Afghanistan fighting the Russians)
Who had Saudi's,Pakistani's all involved in 9/11 so why didn't the US and it's allies go to war with Saudi Arabia ?...

Bush needed someone to blame and used a bullshit dossier about wmd's to go to war...Also look at Bush's involvment in the oil companies that took the post war drilling rights to Afghanistan and Iraq..

You went to war cuz you were in the armed services,you don't get to decide who is right or wrong,you just go to war based on politicians decisions...

And you don't get that the US has had it's hands in many conflicts and have never left a legagy of hope for the people they are supposedly were saving(do I need to list them ?)....look at Irag and Afghanistan at present.... manufacturing of heroin is off the scale since allied f0rces have scaled back,,,

And you are missing the point....I'm saying that if someone come to your area after you were blamed for something you didn't do, how would you feel ?....you would 'probably' seek out like minded people to rectify that situation.

Yes those people might not have seen that oil,but it's not America's to take...but they took it anyway...
So what did America go to war for ?democracy ? that's a big fail..so I see it as a war of profit....

As for saying that British people funded the IRA that couldn't happen directly(Sinn Fein maybe) unlike in the US where the IRA freely raised money to bomb innocents,so essentially the US sponsored terrorism....
By #460385 29,Apr,16 15:12
You are right. I didn't get to choose whatever the excuse the US government used to wage war. But I know why I was there, my purpose, my cause, the people we helped, and a change that came from my service no matter how small it was. Most wars are waged to make profit. Look at Vietnam. And Busch was only interested in trying to finish what his daddy couldn't. But still your reasoning for seeking out your own kind to form a group and retaliate is not normal. And then that group seeks to rectify the situatation by blowing up and cutting off the heads of innocent people. That's what we call Pussy Warfare. They were giving a chance to fight against the men who represented the government that took " their so-called " oil. And they ran and hid like rats. We all have opinions, we all come from different places, backgrounds, and beliefs. We can argue all of this until we die. But there will never be a solution. At least not in my lifetime. That's the ugly truth about god and politics. Never will there be a unanimous agreement.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Apr,16 15:41 other posts 
Dude,Please don't feel I am belittling your service..I totally respect you for that...

Warfare comes in all shapes and sizes...
"but still your reasoning for seeking out your own kind to form a group and retaliate is not normal"

Yes it is normal,that's what you seem to miss...The US had allies,so that means the US sought out it's own kind to form a group of "alllied f0rces"

And how to do people with nothing fight the might of the US armed f0rces ?guerilla tactics aka pussy warfare....10000 plus US troops against nomads,war is about winning,how to do you even up the odds,stick to what you know..It's what the Vietamese did...then the American's carpet bombed everywhere....

And Vietnam was never about profit,it was a stupid ideology of a few US 'leaders' that thought communism was gonna take over the world....

And there can be a solution,America wants everyone to be like them,well guesss what,most of the world doesn't want to be like America...that's the problem,America can't keep trying to police the world without people getting fucked off with it...Don't try to f0rce the American way on people who don't want it,or need it...

Yes we all have different beliefs but America doesn't want that...It's Christian country that hasn't escaped 'god' for goodness sake,you have in god we trust on your bank notes...which god is that btw....can't be any of the non-Christian ones can it ?

And what did the US do to get info from terrorist suspects,isn't gitmo still holding suspects?pussy warfare,torture...all is fair in love and war...
Expecting fair combat is a joke when you have drones blowing up innocents too...

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Sun Tzu
By #460385 29,Apr,16 15:50
Again you have your opinions and beliefs. You can preach them all day to me and it means nothing. Same as mine mean nothing to you. Thanks for the speech about how shitty America is. And by the way, there is No God in my eyes. Never has and never will be.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Apr,16 16:12 other posts 
I never said America was shitty,,,it's actions are though...

And I am not preaching..free speech is a fundamental American right,but oh,I'm not American so my views count for shit...
That's what you are saying...

All the stuff I've mentioned is common knowledge..
And what I posted is called a balanced argument..

"Enlistment Oath.— Each person enlisting in an armed **** shall take the following oath:
"I, (state name of enlistee), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

So did you lie when you took that oath ?,,,,don't try to make out I'm saying one thing when I am not...
By #460385 29,Apr,16 16:33
You are a funny man. So what are you trying to say. That I should have not faught for my country because I don't believe in a make believe god or a little black book. Hell I had to say The Pledge Of Allegiance in school. Guess I should have sat out of that too. Listen I faught for my country and my family. Not a God. Isn't religion what has got us to this point.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Apr,16 16:48 other posts 
Nope,read what I posted...you swore an oath with a part in it that you don't believe...that makes you a liar with no faith...

And religion is at the heart of it,Islam v christianty(the whole basis of the war on terror)

Yes I get that you fought for your country,that was your choice to join the armed services...do you want a pat on the back for going to war or some shit (I told you that I respect you serving your country)? if you sign up to the armed services and don't expect to go to war,that's makes a person naive or stoopid...so you want thanks for doing your job...big fucking woop,now I am belittling your service...have a discussion or make a fool of yourself...or maybe just shoot me...now I'm being anti American or is it just anti-stoopid ?....big fucking difference....
By #460385 29,Apr,16 17:14
Yes sir, your are correct. I am a liar with no faith. And nope, I don't need any pats on the back or ass from no one for my service. You sound angry as most Brits do. Keep your wisdom with you, it's not for me.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Good chat today. Always good to see other sides to things.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Apr,16 17:44 other posts 
How am I angry and for what exactly ,care to explain?(let me guess ww2, and we would all be speaking German if it wasn't for the US,gimme a break)),you are out of your depth...

And you do want a pat on the back for your service it's clear for anyone to see, cuz you like to mention it quite a lot...

Your view is blinded by your patriotism...
Have you ever conversed with a Muslim not in a conflict zone ?...do you know the difference between a hijab and turban ?

You just sound like a warmonger...get some balance to your views...or be another Trumpateer..you keep listening to Fox news for your info...that much is obvious...how's my wisdom now ?

And not a chat at all...just a pissing contest...and I can piss higher than you...I'm a super soaker....pew pew...

I'm so butthurt,it's ok though,I haves the official US marine butthurt ointment...
By #460385 29,Apr,16 18:29
Yes sir I do know the difference. But no need to explain cause I might have to bring up my military training. Then I would be looking for a pat on my ass again. A warmonger, no sir. Just a good ole country boy that loves his country and family. And as far as your Enlistment Oath. I swore to defend this country. I did not swear to God. The Oath reads.... So help me God. A big difference. And guess what my friend, we had soilders of the Muslim religion. And they swore to the same Oath. Guess that makes them liars too. And I can now move on in life knowing you can piss higher than me. So glad you cleared that up for me.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Apr,16 18:59 other posts 
I can read, if you swore an oath and don't believe in any part of it,you lied...."so help me god" if you speak it you need to understand that you can reason that you believe in a god...

It wasn't 'my' enlistement oath,lets play semantics...

And guess what my friend you misread what I said.
"Have you ever conversed with a Muslim not in a conflict zone ?" Your reply to this"And guess what my friend, we had soilders of the Muslim religion. And they swore to the same Oath"

Soldiers are never off duty(instant call up,your ass is 'merica's,not yours),so essentially they're always in conflict,so soldiers don't count...

And sarcasm is always harder to detect in the written word..
But I'm just an angry Brit(you didn't clarify why you think I'm angry btw)

Your view is blinded by your patriotism... you offer a lopsided view
By milesbferry [Ignore] 29,Apr,16 19:13 other posts 
That alexb is a thick twat, isn't he?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 30,Apr,16 08:37 other posts 
Everything is open to interpretation...
If you are saying cb54 is a twat,you couldn't be more wrong.

If you are saying I'm a twat,no worries,at least explain why
By #509475 30,Apr,16 03:18
I wonder If and when IS, ISIL, Da'ish call it what you will take over the world . How this debate would go . Very interested to see . Also do the members think that the UK and Europe is more of a threat to the world now we have our own home grown terrorists .
By mr_blue [Ignore] 30,Apr,16 08:30 other posts 
Is that a question or a statement ? is it intended for me?

Are you posting for an esoteric being ?
By #509475 30,Apr,16 09:55
It is a question for any member to answer . I am just interested to hear peoples views on the subject . What are your personal views . ??? . If you mean the ex member John Spooner then no I am posting it for TinyTim .
By mr_blue [Ignore] 30,Apr,16 11:30 other posts 
Well you could have posted it as a separate post..
You replied to my comment,but it's really a question for everyone..

My view, terrorists are everywhere,the name kinda tells you what the intent is,fuck what the cause is or where they come from,just create terror..
Instill fear in the masses...doesn't matter what religion that person is,a cunt is a cunt...if people want to believe in a god,more fool them...but religion is a comfort blanket for idiots...
By #23212 28,Apr,16 21:37
To 'lickmyass', 'bella!', and 'countryboy54', it is only HIS opinion that "Canada has more potential terrorists ...", not necessarily a fact. And indeed, Canada IS a very nice place to live!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,16 01:51 other posts 
sinanff47, yes, I agree, Canada, our neighbor to the north is a beautiful country, making it a very nice place to live. Despite the jabs about things being worse by living 'south' of Canada, I feel the same pride about the United States.
By #23212 29,Apr,16 02:54
Thank you. And yes, the U.S.A. is also a beautiful and fun, vibrant place to live.
By #469845 29,Apr,16 13:49
You must live in the nice parts of Canada to have that belief but I agree with your statement that Canada ISIS a very nice place to live!

By jayman73 [Ignore] 26,Apr,16 10:12 other posts 
So, I find it interesting that Tampa General Hospital has both a McDonald's and a Starbucks. The irony is that, those places may have put the guy into the hospital in the first place.

Anyone ever been in a Hospital that had a McDonald's and/or Starbucks?

I wonder if you can get a Big Mac delivered straight to your hospital room?

"Doctor! Doctor! We need a Value Meal Number 6 in room 234A stat!"
By #460385 26,Apr,16 12:30
Yeap we do. Our most prestigious hospital in Hollywood FL. Joe DiMaggio Childrens Hospital has a McDonald's in the main lobby.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 30,Apr,16 09:19 other posts 
There was a few over here a few years ago that had McD's...I'm pretty sure they're all gone now though...
People complained cuz the hospital food was so bad,but at least they could have a Big Mac...

By #486048 28,Apr,16 21:42
my ass needs a good fucking

By zzick [Ignore] 27,Apr,16 18:35 other posts 
Has anyone ever taken a shit in a cop car?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,16 01:01 other posts 
No, have you?
By #494679 28,Apr,16 01:08
Sounds like a new angle on COProphilia!
By #23212 28,Apr,16 21:30

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #77   #78   #79   #80   #81   #82   #83   #84   #85   #86   ...#163

Show your Genitals