Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #80

Pages:  #1... #75   #76   #77   #78   #79   #80   #81   #82   #83   #84   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,16 13:40 other posts 
I saw this today, thought it was fun and decided to pass it along!

Once you lick the icing off a cupcake
It becomes a muffin.......
And muffins are healthy! You're welcome!
By #460385 26,May,16 14:42
Same goes for Banana Splits. Once you lick off the whipped cream it becomes milk and fruit. Which both are healthy.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 26,May,16 17:53 other posts 
for some strange reason the picture that comes to mind is a "muffin top".. you know when you wear tight jeans...and the icing is ..well you know
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,16 18:18 other posts 
You mean that Special K pinch an inch test?
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 26,May,16 19:01 other posts 
you got it!

By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,16 18:39 other posts 
In the Play Ball! game, I wonder how many successive "clean" passes have been made where there's been a 30 point award given? I think I've been in two successful rallys 👍 and awarded 30 points but it seems like the ball only makes it to 3 members and then somebody messes up.

By #460385 24,May,16 10:40
I don't know much about the member in question. But I do know she has 12 pages of gifts and her Activity Meter is above 4,000 which is insane. So obviously she must be a popular member. And as some one once told me, " it's up to you to beat her".
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,16 15:19 other posts 
Please read below.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,16 15:37 other posts 
I really don't know much about the member either other then they apparently like to interact with SYD members ONLY.

The ONLY reason I stay in the contest is for the ease of voting. Once you opt out of the contest, you don't see the and it takes twice as long to vote. I've been voting for EVERY SYC and SYD member possible. After reading another SYC member's blog, I reached out to her and asked if she would be okay with me voting for her. She would be grateful for any votes but was very firm about not begging for or soliciting additional attention.

I'm asking the members to use their vote and vote for someone other than the 2 members who have already won multiple times ( licksipsuckit and myself ). To name several of the top SYC members, K315, MissBehavin and Arexa. There are many COUPLES; badboy666, Big9inch21 and others and don't forget about the top leading SYD members, BirdDog, kater123 and alexblue. Let's crown a new winner, that's all I'm hoping for.

By #460385 24,May,16 07:11
Well I see the Pittsburgh girl is gone again and the Australian girl is back again. It's like a rotating carousel with these two. When one goes the other comes. I wonder if it's the same dude behind both profiles? Well I confronted Skylarx again. Let's see how long it takes for me to get banned this time.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,16 07:24 other posts 
I recall seeing Skylarx before but under what nick, I can't remember.

Another member has been able to sort through and sort out several of the prominent SYC profiles. It is impressive that he was able to have the MAN perpetrating the hoax behind xxHarleyQuinnxx actually admit that he is a man.

Just a question, have you ever considered a different approach toward the profiles that you consider questionable? What's that saying; you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar.
By #460385 24,May,16 10:02
Nope. I would rather call a fake a fake. Then pretend to have interest in them.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,16 07:30 other posts 
Do you eat meat OR are you a vegetarian or vegan?
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 18,May,16 09:15 other posts 
I eat meat. How about you Bella! ?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,16 15:45 other posts 
I eat meat but I do eat vegetables, too!

Today, for lunch, I had a piece of grouper, a salad and some broccoli. I'm kinda switching up how I'm eating, I'm eating my bigger meal at lunchtime and lighter in the evening at dinner.
By admin [Ignore] 18,May,16 09:18 other posts 
Actually this is perfect for the Question of the Day.
By #460385 18,May,16 09:37
MEAT
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,May,16 11:56 other posts 
I am a carnivore.
In the "Circle of Life", plant eaters are called LUNCH.
By #496816 19,May,16 07:06
I eat meat but I wish I didn't - I've come to realise just how much we under-estimate the consciousness, personality and soul, if you wish, of every animal that we consent to being slaughtered for our digestive pleasure. I have cats and dogs, and I love them, and some people eat them... I absolutely draw the line at calves, because I know how appallingly they are ****, much as I used to enjoy veal dishes.
--------------------------------------- added after 68 seconds

**** a b u s e d , if you were wondering
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,May,16 15:09 other posts 
Big problem: if Nature intended us to behave ethically towards **** and recognize they have personality and consciousness (not soul, this is an undefined concept), then why did she make us capble of eating hem?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

*** = ani_mals
By HunterAce [Ignore] 22,May,16 20:34 other posts 
Meat, meat and more meat
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,16 22:49 other posts 
Meat, meat and more meat? Geesh, I hope you enjoy the other items in the food pyramid.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 23,May,16 00:59 other posts 
I eat lots of meats.

Do you like sushi?
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,16 15:33 other posts 
Sushi? The closest I've come to eating sushi is the California Roll. I've never tried anything uncooked other then tuna fish, no smoked salmon, no lox, I did try oysters however by the time I spritzed hot sauce and a squirt of lemon on them and tried not to gag as that slimy thing started to slide down my throat.... I really don't know what the dang oyster tasted like.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 24,May,16 01:39 other posts 
:-)
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,16 07:06 other posts 
So the California Roll counts?

By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,16 15:53 other posts 
I'm going to SHAME member #316057, *Jamie, out of 20 points and into playing another game of Big Br0ther's 's House, dammit!

C'mon, *Jamie, you've won two game and amassed an arsenal of points, you can't stop now! Heck, have you heard of the saying; "three times the charm"? Don't be a party pooper, *Jamie!
By #316057 21,May,16 20:12
I'm Waiting for the Right Time Got To set Them Out..
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,16 21:56 other posts 
Oh, dammit, get off the points or I'm gonna burn 20 of them just for spite!
By #316057 21,May,16 22:55
Wow Would You Really do That To Me..
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,16 06:15 other posts 
Yep!
By #316057 22,May,16 06:27
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,16 13:24 other posts 
Big Br0ther's House started and NO *Jamie.......
By #316057 22,May,16 13:47
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,16 15:28 other posts 
Oh, so you like to arrive fashionably late?

Glad to see that you joined in on the fun! Let's see how many rounds I last. Honestly, if I go beyond round 3, I'll probably faint!

By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,16 14:31 other posts 
The bank tellers at the bank I bank with will normally have suckers and mints at there windows. Geez, was I surprised to find that DumDum suckers now have "mystery" flavored suckers in popcorn, pizza or BACON flavors. I had to try one out and I was fortunate enough to select bacon. Holy smoke, that fricken sucker tasted like bacon! I don't know if I will ever acquire a taste for bacon flavored suckers but it was outta this world, CRAZY! In the event I want a sucker, I like peach, lime, pineapple, you know, the normal flavors that kˇds gravitate toward. Bottom line, if you run across a "mystery" flavor DumDum sucker, try it. Now I will be searching for pizza and popcorn to try......
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,May,16 15:04 other posts 
The "mystery" DumDum suckers are actually a combination of two flavors.
Because it would eat up time and money to shut the production line down for a cleaning when they switch from one flavor to the next, the manufacturing plant just dumps in the next batch while the first is finishing up. The suckers that are made during the short run-over when the two different flavors are both in the machine get the "mystery" label.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,May,16 15:05 other posts 
What's a sucker? A lollipop?
Bacon sounds disgusting. And so dies pizza and popcorn. Although the later has little flavor by itself, so it probably have the flavor of the (cheap) butter they use in popcorn.
I usually never eat sweet things myself. I see no point.
By #487013 20,May,16 23:59
Stay away from the popcorn flavor. Trust me on this. The flavor isn't very, well pleasant. There is an animal that has a urine smell that smells like buttered popcorn called a binturang. Cute fella but it's urine reeks like this candy. Ive tried popcorn jelly bellys which are okay but this candy is gross and reminds me of what actual urine might taste like and the smell is disgusting.
By #358797 21,May,16 00:18
The pizza ones aren't any better... Ever puked after eating pizza? They taste like the aftertaste that leaves in your mouth.
My dog wouldn't even eat the damn thing.
By #487013 21,May,16 01:37
You guys know Im not a lesbo and Ive never licked the slimy icing off a chicks donut before, but id rather eat the stench trench of bitch thats had a tuna rotting inside her spasm chasm for 3 years than stick one of those suckers in my mouth again.
By #460385 21,May,16 18:23
I think those should be the names of the next flavors of suckers. Trench Stench and Spasm Chasm.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 22,May,16 02:50 other posts 
I need bags of alla those now. Thanks for telling us about them.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,16 01:41 other posts 
"Budweiser Renames Its Beer "America"

Until the November election, Budweiser is swapping out everything on its can—including its own name—to be as patriotic as possible."

Really?
By #460385 14,May,16 20:21
That's awesome considering InBev purchased the company in 2008. Wich is based in Brazil and Belgium.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,16 22:46 other posts 
You know, I was NOT aware of that ( where the heck was I, that was 8 years ago ) I just enjoy a Michelob Ultra every now and then! I guess it should not come as a surprise to me, American industries are no longer American owned and/or operated. We seem to sell out to the highest bidder.
By #460385 14,May,16 23:20
Miller is owned by a South African company.
By #23212 15,May,16 01:16
From a quick check online, it appears that Miller was recently bought by the large Canadian beer company, Molson Coors.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,16 07:47 other posts 
Hey, countryboy, sincere question, off the top of your head, what big industries are wholly owned by America?
By #460385 15,May,16 08:25
Ha. Wal-Mart. And everything inside is made in China.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,16 08:40 other posts 
Haha! Made in China, ain't that the TRUTH! Everything seems to be made in China!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,May,16 15:13 other posts 
The name budweiser isn't American. It cubes from Budvar, a Czech beer brewed in České Budějovice.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 hours

cubes = comes
Thanks TinyTim for pointing out the typo, due to autocompletion of my "smart"phone, but it was too late to edit the message.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #75   #76   #77   #78   #79   #80   #81   #82   #83   #84   ...#163

Show your Genitals