pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #84

Pages:  #1... #79   #80   #81   #82   #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,16 16:07 other posts 
Is it just me or does anyone find guys that where glasses to be sexy as heck? I've had this "thing" for guys in glasses for as long as I can remember. In the last few years, glasses have become a fashion statement, bold is beautiful. Glasses, woo hoo! 👓👓👓
By sherryann [Ignore] 12,Apr,16 16:22 other posts 
Absolutely bella hell yes! I HAD to drop in to agree with you. For as long as I can remember, men who wear glasses have always been topnotch!!!!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 13,Apr,16 05:45 other posts 
You're talking about spex appeal
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,16 09:01 other posts 
I like that, "spex appeal"! Call it whatever you like, I got a thing for guys in glasses......
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 13,Apr,16 06:26 other posts 
Totally agree!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,16 09:16 other posts 
I'm glad that I have support from my two SYC sistas, thank you!

My guess is that if women find men in glasses sexy, there must be men who find women, men who find men, women who find women who wear glasses, fricken sexy and hot as hell.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 13,Apr,16 08:29 other posts 
I just recently received my first pair of Bi-Focals....
so you find guys sexy that are wearing white socks.... a robe and glasses is this right ?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,16 08:57 other posts 
If the bifocals the no-line kind, that's a definite MAYBE!
By milesbferry [Ignore] 13,Apr,16 09:26 other posts 
It works both ways. Have you seen Megan Fox in specs?

I go for the Colin Firth look, like Kingsman: The S3cr3t Service (very good film!)

Dorothy Parker 1937: Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses. Not these days, Mrs Parker!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,16 13:19 other posts 
Regarding the Colin Firth look in specs, HELL, YEAH!, that's what I'm talking about when I said bold is beautiful! That look is totally spex-y ( thank you, alexblue ) and as for Megan Fox, she's simply gorgeous with or without!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 14,Apr,16 09:29 other posts 
they are the no line progressive lenses yes..
By #487013 13,Apr,16 13:35
Depends on the type of glasses. There are some glasses that can make certain men or women downright scary looking. A friend of mine in the armed forces used to refer to those kind of glasses as BC glasses, I asked what that meant and he said that BC stands for birth control as in they make the wearer so ugly, the glasses act as form of birth control. But i found they guy that plays Clark Kent in the new movie super hot with the nerdy glasses.

Example of hot... only registered users can see external links

Example of not so hot....
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,16 15:15 other posts 
But what you've referred to as nerdy glasses, I've found for many years, to be super sexy and have been attracted to for more years then can remember!

As for the "NOT" picture, look at the way his eyes are bugging. Do you think that he forgot his readers at home and borrowed his mom's specs to read menu? If those were frames that he selected, shame on the optician at Sears Optical! It was their duty to steer him toward men's frames!
By #460385 13,Apr,16 15:26
Do sunglasses count?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,16 15:30 other posts 
Sure, I think we could let you slide on that matter!
--------------------------------------- added after 69 minutes

Only cuz we see what your momma and daddy done gave you!
By #487013 14,Apr,16 00:14
I have no idea, I just don't want that staring at me when I wake up. his eyes look like two peeled green grapes.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Apr,16 17:23 other posts 
I wear specs,and I have had the BC glasses and the nerd glasses.... my current pair are all fancy dancy and react to the light...

I have just ruined the idea of spec wearers being spexy !!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,16 13:46 other posts 
Don't sell yourself short! BC glasses, nerdy glasses, mmmmmm..... SEXY! Or in light of your new word, spexy!
By #494679 14,Apr,16 00:20
How about guys who wear glasses and have salt and pepper hair and a tidily trimmed beard too?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,16 02:14 other posts 
Oh, but of course! Salt and pepper hair, tidy trimmed beard, bald, clean shaven, it's all good! There's something about guys in glasses that is just so spex-y!
By #494679 14,Apr,16 02:19
Ooooooh riiiiight
By #316057 14,Apr,16 03:30
By HunterAce [Ignore] 16,Apr,16 23:10 other posts 
I guess I should let it be known I wear glasses then
By #149276 24,Apr,16 20:33
It wonderful to read this question, i have both attributes mentioned here. Am i lucky?

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,16 21:30 other posts 
Ellen's program today featured guest today was Chris Hemsworth. Hubba-hubba! He and his family have returned to Australia, which unbeknownst to me, is the home to everything ( spider, snake, bug, etc ) that could kill you.

Frick, Chris was not joking, he takes pictures for proof! Snakes that are 15 feet long that are able to slide into the house, spiders that are the size of a dinner plate....... OMG! 😨😨😨😨
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 21,Apr,16 17:11 other posts 
I want to see that spider picture.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,16 02:54 other posts 
In the "Play Ball" game, how does one TAKE the ball?

/ball.php
By #494679 18,Apr,16 21:32
Yeah, I wondered about that too.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,16 22:05 other posts 
The ball is eligible to be TAKEen only after 2 hours have passed and it was not passed to another member who is online at that time. Gosh, did that make sense?

I posted that in the wee hours of the morning, couldn't sl33p, I saw that the member who had the ball was offline and I thought I could go in and grab it. You've got to allow the member who has the ball 120 minutes to react and only after that time expires, will the ball be eligible to be TAKen. Just vist that page from time to time to determine whether the ball is eligible for a steal, if it is, it will be reflected.
By #494679 18,Apr,16 22:09
Ooooooh OK. Thanks for the tip.

...hmmm... fancy a game of I Spy instead?
By #316057 18,Apr,16 22:46
got to be careful who you pass the ball I had one that got piss at me he said he was going to pm admin about it..
By admin [Ignore] 18,Apr,16 23:03 other posts 
I would probably ban him for being stupid, though...

By #460385 16,Apr,16 08:53
I will try to make this short. We were at the Florida Panthers vs New York Islanders playoff game last night. We have a tradition of throwing rubber rats on the ice after victories and hat tricks. This superstition started back in 1986 when before a game a player whacked a rat with his stick as it ran through the locker room. He then went on to score 3 goals that night and it was named a "Rat Trick". 30 years later the ritual still continues. I was wondering if any of your sports teams, wherever you live have any superstitions like this?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

[deleted image]
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,16 09:25 other posts 
All y'all are just wannabes! This is something that I grabbed from the Internet, read on;

The Legend of the Octopus is a sports tradition during Detroit Red Wings home playoff games involving dead octopuses thrown onto the ice rink. The origins of the activity go back to the 1952 playoffs, when a National Hockey League team played two best-of-seven series to capture the Stanley Cup. Having eight arms, the octopus symbolized the number of playoff wins necessary for the Red Wings to earn the Stanley Cup. The practice started April 15, 1952, when Pete and Jerry Cusimano, brothers and storeowners in Detroit's Eastern Market, hurled an octopus into the rink of The Old Red Barn. The team swept the Toronto Maple Leafs and Montreal Canadiens en route to winning the championship, as well as winning two of the next three championships.

Since 1952, the practice has persisted with each passing year. In one 1995 game, fans threw 36 octopuses, including a specimen weighing 38 pounds (17 kg). The Red Wings' unofficial mascot is a purple octopus named Al, and during playoff runs, two of these mascots are also hung from the rafters of the Joe Louis Arena, symbolizing the 16 wins now needed to take home the Stanley Cup. The practice has become such an accepted part of the team's lore, fans have developed various techniques and "octopus etiquette" for launching the creatures onto the ice.

We take our hockey seriously, here in Hockeytown!
By #460385 16,Apr,16 10:49
I guess the Red Wings may have their hands full with that other Florida team. Who would have thought, hockey in Florida. Unless Ben Bishop mysteriously misses the rest of the seriuos. It's not looking too good for hockeytown.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,16 13:37 other posts 
Oh, HELL NO!

I initially thought that your post was to showcase a tradition that Floridians have enjoyed for 30 years. Hey, throw a rat on the ice if you like, Detroiters have been hurling octopuses for more than 60 years. And sneaking an octopus in on your person is a lot more tricky than a rat. Again, I thought that you just wanted to discuss traditions but it is clear that you came to trash talk the Red Wings!
By #460385 16,Apr,16 15:06
Maybe a little trash talk.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,16 15:56 other posts 
Back atcha, ya midwest to Florida transplants!
By #494374 16,Apr,16 18:55
As a Canadian I have to speak up since Hockey is our religion, it happened in 1996 You guys didnt have a team in 1986. But you definitely have a shot to go back to the finals like you did that year
By #460385 17,Apr,16 08:18
You are correct sir. I had a brain fart.

By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 14,Apr,16 19:34 other posts 
Is there any way to turn off "Clanky"?

That's what I call the chime on here.
I like Clanky but I'd like to know if it's possible to disable it. Thanks.

:-)
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Apr,16 19:57 other posts 
Go into a recent private chat you've had,at the top of the page is a check box,turn it off there...
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 14,Apr,16 20:14 other posts 
Hey, thanks a lot, Alex!
By #494679 15,Apr,16 01:57
Clanky. What an excellent word! Sounds like it could be the name for an 8th dw@rf in Snow White too!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 15,Apr,16 02:38 other posts 
LOL thanks! :-)
By #494679 15,Apr,16 03:02
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 15,Apr,16 04:10 other posts 
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 15,Apr,16 04:40 other posts 
It does get annoying after a while. Most times I'm on my phone or iPad and don't get it then.
By #494679 15,Apr,16 10:05
Do you get an iClanky instead?
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 15,Apr,16 21:39 other posts 
:-)

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #79   #80   #81   #82   #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   ...#163

Show your Genitals