Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #34

Pages:  #1... #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   ...#42

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 02:07 other posts 
How many of the ones at the capital were libturds and pretending to be conservatives???
By phart [Ignore] 11,Mar,21 08:26 other posts 
They hated Trump so bad they were willing to wear "conservative face" to commit crimes that would lead to making Trump look bad.

By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Mar,21 00:27 other posts 
We disgrace the many to stand up to a few cowards...Now what does that make the ones that are taking a stand???

By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 14:35 other posts 
White lives matter more. That's why they didn't kill many during last week's insurrection. They were all white. If they were black they wouldn't hesitate to turn the scene into a blood bath. And they would justify it as them having violated America's heart. Since the mob were white they treated them with gloves rather than with guns.

So, in the US at least, white lives matter more.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 19:21 other posts 
The folks going into the capitol building did not have a precident of violence and mayheim as BLM and Antifa have.So of course they were treated different.
Conservitives for the most part,support the police and law and order ,of course there were bad apples that some have said were Antifa and BLM wearing trump atire to make things worse and to discredit Trump supporters.
By #610414 14,Jan,21 13:11
The people that stormed the capitol in DC are a bunch of yahoo dumb fucks. They believe they are the only ones that can save America. They see members of Antifa and Black Lives Matter around every corner. I hope they install 50 cal. machine guns at the entrances to the capitol. I also hope Biden declares martial law and hunts all these people. We can take them to the wall and finally get rid of them
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 16:15 other posts 
And you were the 1 that mentioned over the summer that in times past violence is how things got "fixed". Why the change of opionion?
By #610414 14,Jan,21 17:01
When something doesn't work, change your ways
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 19:29 other posts 
HUM/could it be since the Soap box, and Ballot box didn't work that some folks sadly chose to go to violence?
Just because I question your veiw on this does not mean I think they should have went in guns a blazen.They went to far when they damaged things and hurt people.To walk in front of that place making enough noise to wake up the dead,yea,go for it.OUR rights to free speech and assembly,which are both being violated in the name of security now.People should STILL be protesting in front of that place.But they can't because our freedom of assembly is being violated.
But Killing that woman that was empty handed,just standing there,I can't get past that being a situation of undue agression on the part of the cops.

Our rights have been under seige for a year now roughly. Don't go out,wear a mask,stay 6 apart,don't speak out against the rigged election results,etc.People being shut off from their President on social media,the modern equivelant of being able to go to the park and listen to a speach or to turn on the radio .
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 01:12 other posts 
Calm down, I agree with you that the ones that broke windows and busted through doors should be held accountable...They were very wrong...But, the ones that never even got close to entering the capital and did not try, now they were law abiding...A few always spoils it for all and many like you just assume they are all one of the same...If I would have been there, all you would have see is me walking away...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #610414 11,Feb,21 08:16
tecsan

There's an old saying by Edmund Burke

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”― Edmund Burke
"The folks going into the capitol building did not have a precedent of violence"?

The majority of terror attacks in your country is from the right-wing:

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 10:27 other posts 
uh,where did this data come from? Is this world wide,or US wide? I don't recall that damn many terrorist attacks here in the US.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 10:40 other posts 
The source is below the chart. Read!
You don't recall, because the media you consume doesn't talk about it.
You have heard about Dylann Roof right? Thing like that happen much more often, but if it's on a smaller scale, it doesn't even get mentioned anymore.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 16:04 other posts 
Excellent source mate. It's, of course, well known that right-wing thugs are doing a lot of damage in the US, but it's always been downplayed because they're mostly white boys with religious backgrounds. (Trump has, in fact, been declaring he loves them.)
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Mar,21 02:38 other posts 
What idiot came up with this stupid assed poll/data...Wow bet they might leftist...Go figure...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Mar,21 08:00 other posts 
You only think it's stupid, because it doesn't support your ideas. Don't you think intelligence bureaus and law enforcement need to know which groups actually pose a threat to your national security? You probably think it's just Muslims, but actually right wing extremists commit the most terrorist acts.
Why would you take that personally. Do you feel like you're an extremist?
By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 22:07 other posts 
I am just saying that All Lives Matter...White baby, brown baby or black baby, I would help any of them...The kid glove treatment was because of the libs criticism of how the past was handled and the police are afraid for their jobs now...
By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 22:13 other posts 
Color in my house does not matter one bit...I hope a baby of any color is never left at my doorstep, because my kids and I would have a hard time turning him/her over to authorities...NOT WHITE, BUT ALL LIVES MATTER...We love all...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 16:07 other posts 
I understand. I'm not talking about you, neither of many many people I know.
By sherryann [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 16:42 other posts 
Leo, you have always been nice to me & I say this as a person with experience. You are dead wrong when you say "white lives matter more"...to say "that is why they did not kill many" is just untrue. An UNARMED white woman was shot dead, murdered. The 5 who died were all white. The double standard here and around the world about this issue is backwards & bizarre. It is futile & time consuming for me to post here but leo, you are wrong.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 19:33 other posts 
Good luck explaining all this.
People don't seem to realize,just how much more tragic that situation could have really been had those folks REALLY wanted to be VIOLENT. I saw windows being broken,some wacks with sticks and etc,but the "militas" were not fireing automatic weapons and killing dozens of people. 99.999999 % of the people that went in there did not want to harm a soul.They wanted their voices heard.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 09:34 other posts 
You forget all the media that had to run for their life and had their equipment destroyed. As far as I know, no journalists got killed, but several got assaulted.
It was an angry violent mob. Your right that it could have escalated to something much worse, but a cop had to beg for his life while the rioters were deliberating about shooting him with his own gun. You're always so supportive of the cops, but that stops immediately when they are not completely on your side for once, even if the cops would have wanted to be.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 09:38 other posts 
It is past time that the media had the fear of God instilled into them.They have lied to and misslead the American people for decades with their biased bullshit. is this also the same "fear for their lives" as AOC was whining about a week or 2 ago? Turns out she was in a differnt building and it was the POLICE knocking on her door asking where is she as they were trying to do their jobs?DUH!
A cop having to use the fact he has kids is kinda sad.He should have thought about his kids when he chose his line of work.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Feb,21 04:36 other posts 
You are posting stuff from Newsmax and your talking about lying media?
You don't think AOC was in any danger from those guys. They had a gallows outside for Pence and Pelosi. How would AOC have been treated if they ran into her?
I'm interested in your source about AOC. Newsmax?

Never heard from you that cops shouldn't have children before. You have been defending their deadly force on any blacks until now. Do you think that cop should have started shooting, instead of begging for his life? He was in a lot more danger than the cop who killed Philando Castile or the one that shot Jacob Blake in the back seven times.

By phart [Ignore] 11,Feb,21 10:21 other posts 
And I am supposed to believe CNN? Or faux for that matter?
IF a cop is concerned about his kids,he needs to find another line of work,not use that fact to wimp out from a fight or doing his job.
On your comment about AOC:

"Ocasio-Cortez never claimed she was in the main domed Capitol building during the melee. In fact, in her video explaining her experience of the insurrection, she made a point to clarify that she was in her congressional office in a different building nearby."

AOC's office is across the street from the main Capitol building, in the Cannon building, which AP reporters on the scene confirmed was evacuated during the riots.
The Cannon building is also connected to the Capitol building by a series of tunnels, which allow members of Congress to travel between buildings underground.
Those tunnels were mentioned in some earlier communications between militia members charged in the insurrection, suggesting rioters planned to use them to attack members of Congress.
AOC also never claimed she encountered rioters personally, despite false posts claiming she did.

AOC said on Instagram: “For you all to know, there’s the Capitol Hill complex, But members of Congress, except for, you know, the speaker and other very, very high ranking ones, don’t actually work in a building with the dome. There’s buildings like right next to the dome, and that’s where our actual offices are.”

Fuck that! You think the Capital riot was a non-violent protest?
More than 140 law enforcement officers suffered physical injuries.

Now show your videos of BLM doing something like that.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Feb,21 10:23 other posts 
My gosh,that same source will show you city blocks burning,people fighting,getting shot and everything else. The capitol "riot" was a much more peaceful protest that Ferguson or others that have happened due to the BLM.
Injury is a risk of a officers job.Can't hack it,go drive a church bus.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Feb,21 17:22 other posts 
Maybe I didn't look enough, but I have searched on "violent BLM protesters" on YouTube and found some people throwing rocks at the police, some burning buildings and burning cars. The worst I found was Seattle.

It was certainly not peaceful, but we have seen similar violence from our anti Covid protesters. I do think destroying private property is worse than destroying government property, when it's the government you're protesting. However, I wasn't that shocked about the destruction of some capital property, I was shocked about the murderous blood lust of the capital protesters. They were really planning to kill politicians, no matter if they were democrats or republicans. It's a damn miracle they didn't get to any of the politicians. Not that I think their lives are worth anything more than civilian lives, but they do stand for democracy. It's really the people who talk about the constitution the most, who wipe their ass on it the most.

I was very surprised they wanted to hang Mike Pence. I really dislike Mike Pence, but if there was one loyal defender of Trump, it was him. I've seen right-wingers even hate Lindsay Graham now. If there was one groveling cuck to Trump.....
You right-wingers don't need a lot to make love turn into hate, don't you?
Did you learn that from Trump. He demands absolute loyalty from anyone,
but he throws anyone in front of the bus, as soon as he doesn't need them anymore.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Feb,21 19:40 other posts 
How many police in Portland lost part or all of their eye site due to lasers being pointed into their faces? I don't know the exact number but it was several.
I think there was something Trump wanted Pence to do prevent the vote counting or something and he didn't.
I am assumeing that was the reason they were after him.
A slight off topic to explain a another point in a minute.
I was bullied,alot in school.For many years of my schooling I was the geek,the missfit and so on.But although I was bullied, I was never stabbed or anything that would kill me.
The bully was attempting to instill FEAR in me. Which,they did,considering they were on the wrestleing team.
Now back to the capitol event, is anyone sure beyond a doubt that any lives WOULD have been taken,Or would Nancy been taken outside,and rattled and made fun off and left to waddle away covered in eggs and tomatoes persay?
A hanging noose was there, was it REALLY going to be used? How can we be sure? I sorda doubt it,because the people left the capitol without any results. I think they felt like at the time they did enough to MABY prompt the politicians to act in a senseable manner.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 19:56 other posts 
Maybe, maybe I'm wrong. I'm someone who doesn't want anyone dead and that's why I care.

However, if you violate the law in such a way, if you storm the parliament (capitol) in the US, then you're ready to die because the police or the army might shoot you, not just in the US, but in any country. So, surely, that white woman, and all people who stormed the Capitol were risking their lives.

That's the first point. The second point is that when I'm saying "white lives matter" more in the US I mean that whites are treated differently than blacks. And that's understandable. Until relatively recently, blacks were segregated. The 60s isn't ancient history. Hatred doesn't get erased because of laws but because people truly believe in human life and its preservation. During last week's insurrection, the national guard or other forces were restrained from using guns. only registered users can see external links And that's good. I don't want people to be killed. However, if the mob consisted of, say, 50% blacks then chances are that the protesters would have been shot even before entering the Capitol. That's what we hear all the time. The rioters knew that. They knew they were risking their lives but they knew that since they were white the risk was much smaller than if they had a different color skin.

You're right, I may be wrong. But everything I read, and everything I've seen in the US points towards that direction. Again, I don't think that past divisions between whites and blacks have been forgotten. Of course there are laws, and there should be, but I see that the solution should be a mutual understanding. I don't know how this is achieved.

By the way, this doesn't mean that I hate people who may have a different view than mine.

But perhaps it's best not to speak too much about politics here. My bad.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 20:21 other posts 
Be civil and speak.
By #610414 15,Jan,21 09:16
Sherryann if all the people rioting were white, it would be hard to kill a black. Shades of boot polish. I know. Lets go into the getto, pick up 5 blacks and shoot them. Equality for sure.
By sherryann [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 12:47 other posts 
Leo. Sent you pm. Phart, no I won't be trying to explain anymore. I know it's futile. Twowarmtits, I know you will love this: the Capitol police kneeled for BLM back in the summer when BLM rioted, looted, caused uproar unseen since the '60's. You know, the same Capital Police who shot and murdered the Trump supporting White woman.
By #610414 15,Jan,21 14:05
@Sherryann, I guess the Capitol police are N!@@$& lovers. Murder of a white supremacist is and should always be legal. They are not black so they don't matter.
By sherryann [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 15:37 other posts 
Twowarmtits, my God, what a vile horrible thing to say about white people! Your words speak volumes about the kind of person you actually are.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 17:30 other posts 
No indication that lady was a white supremacist.What if it became legal to chase down mean,yankee ladys in florida hiding from the snow up north?
By #610414 15,Jan,21 17:48
Yeah, what if?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,21 09:04 other posts 
You might have to run thru the swampy briar patch and HIDE with those allicrocagators you all have down there.!

I can't remember which 1 of those big mouthed crawly things hangs out down there.
By sherryann [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 19:04 other posts 
Phart didn't you know according to the left we're all "white supremacist's"?
By #610414 15,Jan,21 19:30
phart didn't you know that according to the right we're all communists?
By #610414 15,Jan,21 17:51
Actually, one woman murdered by Capitol police, one Capitol policeman murdered by the mob. Even count but, the cop was being lawful
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Sherry Ann, you are the most gullible, simple minded member I’ve met
By sherryann [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 19:08 other posts 
Twowarmtits, call me all the names you like, that's fine. I will not do that to you.
By #610414 15,Jan,21 19:28
Honey, those were not names. Those were impressions of your character. I'm not out to insult you.
By sherryann [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 19:52 other posts 
Oh ok. Thank you.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,21 09:02 other posts 
Ungrateful assholes maby?
By tecsan [Ignore] 16,Jan,21 01:44 other posts 
Sorry, but that was a very ridiculous statement...I cannot see the relevance...
By #610414 16,Jan,21 07:37
Oh, wow. Another simpleton.
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 02:12 other posts 
What you just mentioned better never happen in front of me...That was ghetto talk anyway...
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 10,Feb,21 21:56 other posts 
As Jesus would and we all should. I believe you. I just wonder if it hasn't bothered you that many things ive seen said in this forum I would have to say went well past the category of opinion or nuanced analysis but resembled strong old school racist thinking. I see very little debates turn to mutual understanding, but a lot more debates turn into more anger and namecalling.
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Jan,21 02:59 other posts 
Have nothing against you...But, is that your true belief...Look how the police have been persecuted in the paste with BLM...Do you not think they be a little reluctant because of that???Hell, I would be and most normal folks would be too...
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,21 10:14 other posts 
Well in that link I posted,The cop started saying he had kids as they were beating him and then people started protecting him from the beaters.Then he comes out and says thanks but fuck you.
THe way I look at it,if his kids are so important,which they very should be important to him,then perhaps a carreer choice of something safer would be in order?

I don't know what the capitol police pay rate is but I am sure being it is federal government,they are probably making alot more money than a small town USA cop is making.
BUT it is not enough to justify being beaten half to death either.It is also not enough to justify your name all over the media for shooting a sumbitch commiting a crime and trying to harm you or someone else.
By #610414 05,Feb,21 09:23
tecsan phart this thread has gotten so long, it's hard to remember who said what and what the intent was, so, I'm going to make a statement and move on.

I can't nor do I want to live in a society where there is no protection from law breakers. I want to have police protecting me and mine from people that want to take it away from me. That brings me to my point, one that is hard to convince other people with. I'm 69 yrs old and it amazes me how simple concepts can be interpreted so differently by others. Anyway, here goes.
I assume you know what fragging is. One dissatisfied soldier throwing a granade into his commander's tent while he's there. One bad soldier. Don't look at his reasons, it's a bad thing. Does that make his battalion bad too? No, that's stupid. When we have cops kill or maim in an unacceptable way, we CAN say he is a bad cop. Yes, in the heat of the moment fuckups can happen. But, either way, why do many people believe that the condemnation of this cop and his actions mean we, who do the condemning, are also including the whole police dept of that community? We are not.
Now, we CAN say this department has way too many cowboys that shoot first and ask questions later. Still is it that department's fault? At that point, yes. But we must remember, police departments are superviced by local government and policed by federal agents.
So, why bring in Antifa or BLM actions? If these organisations are being unlawful go after them, but, stop the bad cops too. And let's not forget to go after the other organizations like the white supremacists too.
By up-for-it [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 12:36 other posts 
It's the same in Euroe !

Faced with a colored mob, shooting starts faster and more bullets are shot.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 16:22 other posts 
True, but it's worse in the US. One reason being that slavery is much more recent than in Europe. Segregation between blacks and whites was there until relatively recently. Also, there's another pest governing the US that is quite minimal in Europe: Religion. Religion in the US is so absurd, such an evil, a force of separating people, a method used by those in power to control citizens, that has no equivalent in Europe. It is, perhaps, in par with religion in islamic dictatorships, such as Saudi Arabia. Religiosity and religious extremism in the US is correlated with violence and anachronistic views such as the inferiority of blacks--in the mind of white boys such as those of kkk, and qanon. You saw how the mob that invaded the capitol were carrying religious symbols such as crosses. In their mind, trump=religion=freedom=blacks_are_evil

How the Christian right helped foment insurrection
Christian-right activists inside and outside of government promoted the election fraud lie and claimed God told them to “let the church roar.”
This article was published in partnership with Rolling Stone.
The Jan. 6 Save America March, where then-President Donald Trump incited a crowd to attack the U.S. Capitol, opened with a prayer.
Trump’s longtime spiritual adviser and White House adviser, the Florida televangelist Paula White, called on God to “give us a holy boldness in this hour.”
Flanked by a row of American flags, White implored God ... in the name of Jesus.”
Then, standing on the rostrum where the president of the Senate presides, the group paused to pray “in Christ’s holy name.”
They thanked God “for allowing the United States of America to be reborn.”
White evangelicals have been Trump’s most dedicated, unwavering base...
loyalists launched their own Christian organization to “stop the steal,”
a reconstruction of the weeks leading up Jan. 6 shows how a Christian-right group formed to “stop the steal” worked to foment a bellicose Christian narrative in defense of Trump’s coup attempt and justify a holy war against an illegitimate state.
formed a new Christian right group, the Jericho March
“God can reveal all the election fraud and corruption..."
While Trump left office with his lowest overall favorability rating since his 2016 campaign – 31% – his approval rate was twice as high among White evangelicals.
God will restore America to its rightful inheritors
Republicans who voted to impeach Trump [were compared] to Judas, whose betrayal of Jesus led to his crucifixion.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

If you haven't actually lived in the US, if you only have a European perspective, then it's hard to imagine what divisive role religion plays in the US and how anachronistically the country operates. It's almost impossible to understand that such dark-age views and uses of religion are present in a country that is not, say, part of Saudi Arabia. Without this poison (religion), America would have been a much more advanced democracy.
By up-for-it [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 17:29 other posts 
Different times now and different methods but religion used to have the same control over politics here in Europe

It changed and lost most of it's control in Europe, but it's still here and now more effective in America in a different way, but still controlling the crowds
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 21:06 other posts 
You're right to say that religion played important role in Europe in the past, but these were times when the majority of people hadn't even gone to school. The extent of religious fundamentalism in the US, in the 21st century, is beyond comprehension and beyond excuse. THIS is the difference

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   ...#42

Show your Genitals