Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #30

Pages:  #1... #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   ...#42

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 09:58 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

I guess 1 of the shake shack girls needed to have it beat into her head that black lives matter?
Bunch of immature idiots.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 18:09 other posts 

hahahaha, she built a fire under her porch and then couldn't handle the heat!

By #485312 16,Jul,21 00:14

By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,21 09:57 other posts 

By #623135 07,Jul,21 16:13
All lives matter except for those MOTHER FUCKING HOMOS in Twowarmtts3’s list of blocked members.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 00:44 other posts 
What are you talking about...I still stand behind all 'human' lives matter...Had to include human for the plant lovers here...
By #623135 08,Jul,21 09:10
You tell me
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Jul,21 01:32 other posts 
I asked you first girl...I do not agree with probably any of those that have blacklisted you...I suppose most are cowards...
By #623135 09,Jul,21 09:48
I don’t want to give “cowards” a bad name.
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Jul,21 06:03 other posts 
That does sound like a good idea to me...The more you mention a name here, the more famous they become...
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Jul,21 06:05 other posts 
But the plant thing was not even aimed at you...
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 16:43 other posts 
Their lives could very well matter to someone ELSE.
you are only 1 person in many.
By #623135 08,Jul,21 17:01
I never claimed to speak for others. My opinion is shared by others but not because of me. And I opine that their lives don’t matter to me.
By #592419 08,Jul,21 21:10
You can thank them,,, you werre born weren't you... Better than nothing..
By #623135 09,Jul,21 09:55
I don’t thank them for being born. First, that would make them Gods. Second, my birth is. No more nor less.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 10:29 other posts 
Until ALL lives matter to those LIVEING THEM, the rest of this bullshit is moot.
If you shoot up with dope, drive like a idiot ,drink like a fish ,etc don't feed the world this bullshit that life matters. Because you are NOT setting a positive example of what you are preaching.
IF a criminal takes a life,he or she has proven they do not believe their life matters because they should know by now that the death penalty is 1 form of punishment used on killers.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 15:56 other posts 
The police killing innocent people is also NOT setting a positive example of what they are preaching.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 16:30 other posts 
IF and that is a big IF, they are innocent, you are correct.

Let me explain so you won't go off on some tangent about innocent until proven guilty.

Assume for a moment you are a cop.
You are called to a situation where a man has a axe and is about to hurt someone .You politely ask him to please put down the axe 14 times in 7 languages and 3 different dialects.. He decides to run at you with the axe with the obvious intention of harming you. Do you allow him to chop your arm off ?
NO , you see the situation ,first hand,you know the intentions and have to react in the way to preserve your own life and potentially others he may kill once he has your gun and other tools in hand.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Jul,21 11:27 other posts 
In your example the police is allowed to shoot, that is imminent lethal danger.
Still in a case like that, Dutch police would probably still not shoot. They are trained
to defend themselves without lethal force. Unless their is someone else in danger,
our police would just back away. They wont leave until the situation is mitigated,
but there's a high chance the offender would be arrested unharmed or just wounded.

On 19th of May there was a robbery on a cash transport by 7 men armed with automatic weapons. Our police killed 1, wounded 2 and arrested 4 unharmed,
even though the robbers used their weapons.

You're being dishonest by using that example.
You know pretty well that people are not talking about that.
There have been countless examples were cops kill civilians and that imminent lethal danger was completely absent. Many of those incidents even involved civilians who were not even suspected of any offense. There was no probable cause.
Another example of our police being awesome is a horrible current event.

Maybe you’ve heard of our crime reporter Peter R. de Vries, who incriminated
Joran van der Sloot in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?

There was an assassination attempt on Peter R. de Vries, last Tuesday evening in Amsterdam. After his regular appearance on a news show, he was shot five times on the way to the parking garage. He is in the hospital fighting for his life. His condition is critical, as he was shot in the head once. Organized crime is suspected in this attempt, because de Vries was acting as a confidant for the key witness against top criminal Ridouan Taghi, who is held captive awaiting trial for multiple liquidations. It’s logical to assume he ordered the hit. They must have studied his movement pattern.
Eyewitness statements helped police arrest 3 suspects, including the suspected gunman. They were apprehended in a car the same evening. They were captured alive.

Now, am I concerned about the lives of these criminals, if they actually killed him?
No, I’m not. But the police should treat any suspect as were they innocent. Considering they would be guilty, it’s still important to understand that these killers are just ‘soldiers’, probably recruited by a hit broker, who acts like a middleman for top criminals. If they were to be killed, it’s just a dead end. With them alive they might betray the middleman, they might even know more about the actual client or at least they might give insight in how they got recruited. Alive they will also act as bait, for any attempt to silence them, which could incriminate more of the crime network. They are no use dead, even though it would save the taxpayer the cost of their incarceration.
--------------------------------------- added after 148 hours

Peter R. de Vries died today, age 64.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Jul,21 16:25 other posts 
Well 2Warm might remember the poor Hispanic UPS driver in Florida that was hijacked a couple years ago. He and the 2 crooks died in the truck and plus innocents died in their cars.

That is 1 case that I agree police were guilty of endangering citizens and far as I know,there has never been a update on that story because it happened shortly before the plandemic.
What was really annoying to me,the hijackers robbed a jewelry store,shot a couple bullets, highjacked the UPS truck,and they left the scene. Helicopters and cop cars galore chasinig. The police cornered the truck in a busy intersection and proceeded to recreate the murder scene of Bonnie and Clyde,another cops murdering untried citizens story from way back.
Anyway,over 250 rounds fired into that truck thru the roof and everywhere .Police using peoples cars for shields, endangering the drivers, getting 1 killed.
Nothing ever has been done about it.
Then when it was all said and done,the company hired to haul the truck to a warehouse for evidence collection, didn't even tarp it.Until Facebook removed them,people posted photos of the mens blood dripping from the steps of the truck. Awful situation.
And you know the kicker? NOT 1 of those people had to die.
The truck had limited fuel,limited speed,and was GPS trackable.Meaning all they had to do was let the truck roll until they stopped,more than likely somewhere in a parking lot,and then had the show down needed to apprehend the crooks.
So I do know police kill needlessly.But unless they are black,no one gives a shit.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Jul,21 16:37 other posts 
By #623135 09,Jul,21 10:19
Phart you equate good living with living good. Not the same. A junkie wants that life. He’s not out to set an example but his life still matters. I don’t believe it’s up to an individual to say” my life matters”. That should be a given. I believe WE have the duty to make his life matter.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jul,21 16:17 other posts 
That is a tough duty to fulfil.
Trying to convince someone so hell bent on self harm their own life should matter to them.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 22:44 other posts 
I stumbled over this on youtube while looking for something totally unrelated. Just shows,no matter your situation, YOU can make a change.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 22:20 other posts 
Fish lives matter to.
When selfish,self centered dope heads that don't value their own lives shit in the toilet, it can cause issues to other life forms. dope heads are fucking up the food chain!

By Strongmember# [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 16:35 other posts 
Black Pussy matters. Chartin #1
By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 00:05 other posts 
I say all "human" pussy matters...Had to clarify before someone come up with another pun...

By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,May,21 11:20 other posts 
Green lives matter too. Plants have feelings also.
By phart [Ignore] 30,May,21 16:57 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,May,21 17:05 other posts 
They do!
By phart [Ignore] 30,May,21 22:19 other posts 
Just because we can not talk to the plants or hear their crys,does not mean they do not feel pain when we pull their fruit,or cut them from their roots.It does not mean they can't drown in to much water or suffer from lack of water.
Just who are we to decide plants are here to serve us?
Boycott that broccoli, shuck that corn off your grocery list,it is enslaving those plants to expect them to provide food for us.
By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 01:36 other posts 
I cannot disagree with that because there is no evidence to refute it...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 05:37 other posts 
A claim without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,May,21 22:41 other posts 
A little confused here...I know some talk to their plants (weird though)...But if we can not eat meat or plants, then what are we suppose to survive on???
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,May,21 01:32 other posts 
On ideas.
By tecsan [Ignore] 31,May,21 01:43 other posts 
You are joking right...???
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,May,21 08:07 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Jun,21 00:58 other posts 
Survival of the most dominant of species...No one would be here without eating plants or meat...Stupid topic though...
By notynyt [Ignore] 05,Jun,21 05:43 other posts 
I have idea
By notynyt [Ignore] 05,Jun,21 05:46 other posts 
Every life matters even if it is a microbe. Not trying to save oneself but trying to save others can save oneself. I explain the principle of Jainism philosophy. I try to explain through the world's most beautiful and delicious food culture. Where animals, birds, plants along with the life of micro-organisms are also taken care of. The food is also pure and nutritious. How do? 1. Water - Drinking water is filtered and drunk after every 45 minutes. And after filtering the micro-organisms of the water, they are sent back to the same place. Or once the water is filtered it is kept boiling. Due to which new organisms cannot be produced in it for 24 hours. In this way, pure water is also drunk and the creatures of the water are also protected.

2. Vegetarianism - Violence is violence even if it is about any green vegetables. You have to eat food. But how can we fill our stomach by doing least violence to fill our stomach. Which kind of vegetables are more violent, they are not eaten. Like vegetables growing underground. Potato, Onion, Garlic, Radish, Carrot etc. Since they grow underground, more micro-organisms are produced in them than other vegetables. Do not eat leafy vegetables during the rainy season. It takes into account many small things. To fill our stomach, we get many things from nature to consume those things. We must be choiceless. Choice makes us mental slaves. We can enjoy only a select few tastes. Nature has given us many flavors. But because of our choice, we are only bound.

3 Cereals - Do not eat any kind of cereal flour older than 7 days. Because after 7 days, the origin of micro-organisms starts in the flour. In this way, fresh flour is also beneficial for health and there is no violence to other micro-organisms.

4. Taste - Consumption of oil, salt, chili, spices etc. is also reduced. It also maintains good health and violence is also less.

5.Dairy products - milk curd butter. Some people give up even them completely. Those who consume take care of the time limit for their use. For example, do not eat curd more than 12 hours old.

6 non-vegetarian- no nonveg.

All this process is very simple. in our lives. Others seem strange just because of different ways of thinking and acting. my english is not good sorry if there is any problem in reading
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jun,21 09:28 other posts 
I googled 'Jainism philosophy'. Jaina philosophy is based on the nature
and interaction of these two elements; Jiva and Ajiva, living and non-living?
Without further study, I would say it resembles Buddhism. Am I way off?
By notynyt [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 20:20 other posts 
There are 7 elements -: 1) Jiva (soul) 2) Ajiva (non-living matter) 3) Punya (results of good deeds) 4) Pap (results of bad deeds) 5) Asrava (influx of karmas) 6) Samvar (stoppage of karmas) 7) Bandh (bondage of karmas) Nirjara (eradication of karmas) 9) Moksha (liberation.

Yes it's look like Buddhism. But lots of difference between Jainism and Buddhism.

Jainism is one of the oldest religions in the world. It is based on complete non-violent religion. Buddhism begins with Gautam Buddha. Gautam Buddha was the first follower of Jainism. He became the first Jain monk. He was unable to do severe penance. Then he chose the middle path. Which led to the formation of Buddhism.
By notynyt [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 20:29 other posts 
It is the only religion in the world which gives detailed description of the subtlest living beings. It is based on scientific facts. He does not believe in the creator of the universe. You can become God yourself. Focus on yourself. The universe continues on its own. It works on the principle of conservation of energy.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Jun,21 12:47 other posts 
A non-violent religion, based on scientific facts

If all religions were non-violent and based on scientific facts,
there would be less conflict in the world.
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Jun,21 01:45 other posts 
Someone here needs to come up with a true definition of life...Plants, now that is ridiculous...Guess we should not spray weed killer or build our house on the weeds or even walk on grass...That is just a step too damn far...
By phart [Ignore] 31,May,21 08:45 other posts 
Who are we to decide we should survive?

By notynyt [Ignore] 05,Jun,21 05:47 other posts 
We can decide
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Jun,21 02:06 other posts 
The highest on the food chain decides...You know the most intelligent...Think humans have proven who is on top...But still there are a few idiots out there...
By notynyt [Ignore] 18,Jun,21 04:55 other posts 
Nature gives us millions of natural flavours. We prepare some different flavors by mixing different ingredients. Everyone's taste preferences are different. Everyone can eat as per their wish. They are all free. At the same time, when we exploit nature to maintain our life, then we also have some duties towards nature. When we exploit continuously, we should also keep expressing our gratitude towards nature continuously. We should take care of our basic rights and duties along with our physical and political rights and duties.
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Jun,21 01:36 other posts 
Do you not exploit nature by just breathing...???You breath out CO2 right???
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jun,21 08:31 other posts 
that's right,we exploit nature at every breath.We think we need to survive. No we don't NEED to survive.We WANT to survive.
The NEED to survive is a social construct. A False narrative.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 06:14 other posts 
It would be much better for nature if humans all died.
It is possible for humans to die and nature to survive.
It's not possible for nature to die and humans to survive.

I don't know if it's possible for humans to survive and nature to survive.
Humans can at least try, nature is already trying its hardest.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 18:48 other posts 
You know, Nature is wonderful and it adapts alot to changes.
But if 1 terrorist gets ahold of a nuclear device and turns it loose, all this tree hugging is going to be up in smoke and we will be glowing in the dark.
Every gallon of petrol used in a car emits just as much CO2 as living for 256 hours.
I've calculated that working from home for at least the past year, saved about 235 gallons of petrol. That amounts to about 2500 days of breathing.
By notynyt [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 15:48 other posts 
No, nature moves only by breath. Every living being in nature breathes. Water, vegetation, earth, etc., they all breathe in the same way. Like the dissolution of water. Many types of gases are also emitted from the earth. We all complement each other. Breath is life. By releasing co2 from the breath, the balance of nature is created and not exploited. The more you need o2, the more different creatures need different items. Everyone cooperates with each other. We should understand the exploitation of nature in different ways. The basic meaning of exploitation is when you take illegitimate advantage of your basic rights and do not cooperate for the fulfillment of them. That's called exploitation.
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Jun,21 03:31 other posts 
Was a funny pun...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Jun,21 06:38 other posts 
No kidding dude.
And I thought I was being serious.
By #613564 03,Jul,21 01:27
FCKING HELL! Is July, now Plant Pride Month??
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 03:13 other posts 
Funny for some...But what the hell...You cannot compare human life to a leaf of grass...If you can then you would be a millionaire...That was just ignorant...Good try though...
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 17:55 other posts 
Will YOU rise up and speak for the innocent plants?
Will YOU protest the plucking of their fruits from their limbs and the roots from their stems?
Please,someone needs to speak up for the plants.
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 23:11 other posts 
According to the above statement black scorpions, black beatles and black cats/dogs matter too...But, think that is a distraction of the subject...
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 01:16 other posts 
Come up with another funny after my last two comments...Did not know people were so damn precise here...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 09:01 other posts 
I did know that.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   ...#42

Show your Genitals