Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

PHART'S FEELINGS ON NEWS AROUND THE WORLD

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #18

Pages:  #1... #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   ...#31

Started by phart [Ignore] 19,May,22 18:33  other posts
Hello World.
HERE will be the NEW HOME of all the strange and odd things I have feelings about. You could consider this, Phart's Brain Farts regarding world or local news.
There will be freedom of speech here.Just don't violate someone elses.

For starters,
only registered users can see external links

Really now? Well what is really despicable is the mess at the border with folks coming in willy nilly bringing their dope and their virus's and diseases we have eradicated decades ago. Instead of putting all your air into denying it, PROVE THE THEORY WRONG.
There is overwhelming evidence of a problem brewing,and unless democrats can gain from it,they would be otherwise trying to stop it.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 18:47 other posts 

She can't handle a few bus loads of illegals in her city.BUT yet,must think it is perfectly ok for Texans and folks in other states to have to cope with a huge influx of illegals in their states.

She clarified that the issue is not sending people to Chicago but doing so without proper warning, stating that "there could be a level of coordination and cooperation, but [the Texas governor] chooses to do none of those things and instead tries to send human beings, not cargo freight, but human beings, across the country to an uncertain destination."

There is no coordination or cooperation when the illegals cross the damn river and come over here unannounced. So what the hell makes her think she deserves any? She supports the open border,so let her and her cohorts deal with the problem.

"He's manufacturing a human crisis, and it makes no sense to me,"

Abbot did not create this "human crisis" biden's and the democrat policy's created it.
By #610414 06,Sep,22 07:25
This is the same as your state getting hit with a hurricane. We all feel for Texas, but, IT'S THEIR PROBLEM. DON'T SEND IT OUR WAY.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 10:16 other posts 
Well if you feel like it is texas's problem ,are you going to whine if they start shooting the immigrants as they swim across the river? if it's not your problem, then it is not your concern either right?
Nope you and other liberals would whine like babies if they started shooting. So why are you whining about hauling them away? It is not your problem.
Do you see the problem here? Something that is affecting the entire country is suddenly just 1 states problem. BUT you are all for federal this and that,but immigration is suddenly just 1 states problem. Hypocritical.
By #610414 06,Sep,22 10:23
Yes, I will whine and cry. Just like we whined and cried whenever an atrocity is perpetrated anywhere in the world. Yes, there is a problem in the Southern border. It's a problem that every president since Grant was in office.
Hauling them away makes it someone else's problem and that makes Texas another Mexico.
You can't be that stupid. What's happened to you?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 10:40 other posts 
I am not stupid,I am just fed up with people acting like the border states should have to soak up all the illegals when WASHINGTON is supposed to be doing something to keep the border secure.
Let me mention seceding from the union and you folks get all bent out of shape. BUT now that there is a issue that SHOULD BE ADDRESSED BY THE UNION ,it is suddenly just 1 states problem.
Can you not see that? What has happened to you?
By #610414 06,Sep,22 10:58
If your house catches fire and the fire department can't control it, do you suggest your neighbors houses should be torched too?
Quitting the Union can happen, but, it has to be done in a legal way. It has to be done with the blessing of both the people who live in that state and the people in the rest of the country. Not in the way the Confederates did it.
At 4:30 a.m. on April 12, 1861, Confederate troops fired on Fort Sumter in South Carolina's Charleston Harbor.
What makes use think that the Federal Government is not doing anything about our Southern border?
While the number of migrants at the border has been steadily increasing since April 2020, the numbers spiked sharply after Mr Biden took office.

Economic problems and environmental disasters in Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Cuba worsened during the pandemic, forcing some to take on a long and perilous journey north. Gangs and violence have also been given as reasons why some left home.

We can catch them. We can jail them, but we can't fix their country. Our country is rich and powerful enough to absorb this influx. We, as a people, should open our arms to the needy and help, not criticize.

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore"

sound familiar?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 11:02 other posts 
The horn of plenty does have a bottom.
We have to many people born here in the US that are in poverty ,black and white, why put illegals in front of them?
as for the fire department, there is something called mutual aid, when a structure fire is reported around here, 4 departments are dispatched. if it can't be controlled, you can rest assured it was not because they were ill equipped or didn't try.
By #610414 06,Sep,22 11:37
Last sentence......no one said they wouldn't try.
First sentence......no one is putting the illegals first. If you think that, then fly to Mexico and come back pretending you are an illegal. We certainly heard you complain you get no help.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 17:48 other posts 
Right now if I were to get off a bus as a illegal in New york city,I could get what is supposed to be a 400 dollar a night room to stay in at no cost. Now,if I walk up to the counter and tell them I am a poor American citizen with only a 100 dollars ,may I have a room,what would be the response? I am willing to bet the illegal would get the room because the motel could make 300 more dollars.
By #610414 06,Sep,22 17:58
And that's the alien's fault?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 18:01 other posts 
That is the citys fault for being stupid enough to pay it in the first place with tax payer dollars.
By #610414 08,Sep,22 09:44
Again, who's fault is that? The choice of hotel is made by the local government. They could have housed them in cheaper accomodations. Same with the man that could only afford a $100 room. He wouldn't be in a fife star hotel, would you?
This is blowing smoke up the public's ass. The Texas governor, who is a Trumpist asshole, wants to make points with his base. He's the one making the trouble. Why doesn't he rent $400 rooms for these people. Houston has them.
By 4438cr [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 11:41 other posts 
Lady if you didn't have a cun t on you you would be a waste of space!!!!!!
By #610414 06,Sep,22 11:48
Why, thank you, big guy. I guess big words scare you and you just hide behind a pussy
Since you haven't bothered to post any pics in your page, we can assume you ARE a waste of space.
Question, why did you go with an insult instead of a rebuttal? What am I asking? The letter Y and O and U go together with the letters D and U and M and A and S and S. Ask your Mommy (who must have a pussy too) what they mean
By sherryann [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 17:29 other posts 
she slams Governor Abbott, but long ago declared Chicago a welcoming sanctuary city. Crazy bug eyed cunt
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 18:01 other posts 
Yea, that woman is a evil witch, I bet her broom handle is is petrified wood.
By sherryann [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 19:23 other posts 
phart you don't know the half of it...worst mayor EVER!

By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 13:12 other posts 
Alot of folks talk about free health care and etc.
What is bugging me is dealing with the insurance company's, and billing agents.
a hour and a half on the phone to find out what I actually still owe after paying for 5 months is more than I owed before I started paying on it because the insurance company decided they over paid.

they need to make it easier to deal with bills and understand them.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,22 16:20 other posts 
"It's so dishonest when you look at it. And so people were concerned because they said: 'Gee, that's a strange thing.' You look at the floor and see documents. They have coversheets of documents."They [the FBI] put them there. And they put them there in a messy fashion. And then they took a picture, and they released it to the public. And this is what we're dealing with these people."

Most anyone capable of logic would think the FBI would have more sense than to throw a bunch of paperwork ,important enough to them to raid a former PRESIDENTS House for,and release a picture to the public. That is a frame up job,a setup. Something someone with a less than legit motive would do to demean and harm someone's image.
BUT his poll numbers are UP> So hopefully, this shit will blow up in the democrats faces.
By #610414 01,Sep,22 18:01
Still doesn't excuse why he had these papers. Let's see: I had to pack fast when I left the White House. Those papers are mine under executive privilege. I unclassified them before I took them. They washed up on the beach. An unnamed golfer dropped them off at the pro shop. My friend Phart mailed them to me. I'm guilty but let's blame the FBI. Hilary is trying to get back at me. Gov. DeSantis gave me blanket immunity. Etc, etc, etc.🤣🤣🤣🤡
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,22 22:07 other posts 
I watched a portion of his speech tonight and he spoke about them digging in his wife's closet and his 16 year old sons stuff. Said they left everything far different than they found it.
I guess that is a nice way of saying they raided a mansion and left it looking like a college spring break party?
By #610414 04,Sep,22 08:24
This was not a friendly social visit.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,22 14:32 other posts 
But the total lack of respect for a womans privacy ,digging thru her underwear and digging thru a kids bed room is just unimaginable, it seems 3rd world to me.
Even to the point of perversion if you think about it,here is all these fbi agents ,digging thru a former super models underwear and other stuff. I feel sure if there were sex toys, they played with them, sniffed them and such, knowing where they had been.

If it comes up that there was nothing worthy of such an act, does he not deserve the cost of cleanup reimbursed?
By sherryann [Ignore] 04,Sep,22 15:21 other posts 
good rally last night. I agree, what President Trump has been through these past years & now this...3rd world is right & where this country is heading.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,22 16:39 other posts 
By #610414 04,Sep,22 18:38
I'm sorry, Sherryann, but, while I understand what you are trying to say, Americans really don't know what living in a third world country is like.
By sherryann [Ignore] 04,Sep,22 19:33 other posts 
you understanding is good enough for me.
By #610414 05,Sep,22 08:29
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 14:07 other posts 

FBI agents collected 43 empty folders with classified banners inside Trump's personal office, as well as 28 empty folders that were labeled "return to staff secretary/military aide." Additionally, there were seven documents marked top secret, three documents marked confidential, and 17 documents marked as secret.
Wow,empty folders.
Think about this for a minute,those top secret decals were laying around like leaves in the fall around the white house I am sure.Who is to say that Trump didn't just put stickers on empty folders for the fun of it??

By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 09:27 other posts 
They will soon at the hands of the democrats
By #610414 05,Sep,22 09:35
I don't get it, Mountain Man. Some say we live in a third world country already. You imply we are not there yet. Which is it?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 14:17 other posts 
The United States of America is the greatest country in the world and don’t let these ass holes from other countries tell you any different
By #610414 05,Sep,22 19:05
I don't have to. Charlie is from Argentina and he has relatives in Brazil and Paraguay. My daughter-in-law has relatives in Costa Rica and Honduras. I, personally, have been Cuba, Equador, Peru, and Chile, besides Argentina.
By #666999 06,Sep,22 08:35
USA, USA!
Number 1, Number 1!!

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 08:40 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 14:56 other posts 
By #610414 05,Sep,22 18:58
She feels violated? She let that Clown get her Prego and she now complains "she feels violated?" Kinda late for that
By #610414 04,Sep,22 18:35
Phart, where have you been all these years? In a search of a building, nothing is sacrosanct. It's always been this way.
When the FBI has a search warrant for finding documents, they will go through every drawer, desk or cabinet where documents could be placed. Especially when they find EMPTY FOLDERS and the documents itself are missing.

If they were looking for a stolen car, the FBI doesn't have a reason to look in
sock drawers. If they look for smaller items, like documents, they need to search EVERYWHERE.

Criminals are not reimbursed the damage done by police when they carry out a search warrant. I would have been just as angry as you, if they killed his cat or dog
in the process, but when have I ever complained that police left a mess?
I might have complained if police trow a flash-bang in the crib where a baby sleeps, ripping open it's chest. When all these things happen to normal people, you think the police is justified.
When the FBI peacefully searches daddy Trump's location of documents he stole, didn't return them after multiple request and even lied about returning them and having his lawyer sign for that, than you cry that the might make a bit of a mess,
than you are acting as the king of hypocrisy.

Ever heard of the EQUAL Protection Clause? That means any suspect should be treated equally. What would the FBI do if you had stolen classified government documents? Ever heard of Bradley/Chelsea Manning? At least they were a legitimate whistleblower. Didn't you want them to rot in prison for life or be executed?
Explain why an ex-president should be treated differently.

Trump is obviously guilty of multiple crimes, just in this case by itself.
That's what they always do during a search of a premises; lay the incriminating evidence on the floor or table and take a photograph. Have you never seen a photo of a table full of guns or packs of drugs, when the police of FBI raided a criminal's storage facility?
Or do you think the criminals always keep their contraband open on the table?

What you heard is Trump confessing THAT HE HAD TAKEN all those documents.
There is no difference for the law if the documents he stole are on the floor or in boxes.
They also found 50 empty folders. It's now up to Trump to explain what he did with the documents that were in those folders and why he took those documents in the first place.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 11:58 other posts 
Is it also common to show what are supposedly CLASSIFIED papers to the public???
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 11:59 other posts 
They are made illegible.

By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,22 16:46 other posts 
In case you missed a great, informed speech by our former President,
By #610414 04,Sep,22 18:33
Barf, barf
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 12:00 other posts 
That is similar to what I said when I heard that divisive ,hatred filled spouge from our current "resident".
Whoever wrote that speech for biden to read wants this country divided and hating each other.
By #610414 05,Sep,22 12:08
Phart, perhaps you are right, but I, and most democrats, would rather have a really divided country than live in one like you MAGA people want. I'm willing to disolve the Union and have your type of people take with you the southern half of the country. You can call it God's Land of the Shit kickers. I'm growing weary of so much political hatred in SYC OR SYD
You mean that Biden calls Trumpists 'semi-fascists'?
He was being kind, because Trumpism agrees with 14 of 14 characteristics of fascism:
1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
2. Disregard for Human Rights
3. Identification of Enemies as a Unifying Cause
4. Supremacy of the Military
5. Widespread Sexism
6. Controlled Mass Media
7. Obsession with National Security
8. Religion and Government are Intertwined
9. Corporate Power is Protected
10. Labor Power is Suppressed
11. Disrespect for Intellectuals and the Arts
12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
14. Fraudulent Elections

Trumpists are not 'semi-fascists', you're full blown fascists.
And real Americans should hate fascists, because the US won WWII against them
and the constitution is written to prevent fascism.

Besides, every speech of every Republican has only one goal; stirring up hate
for Democrats, transgenders and non-whites, to their stupid hate-filled crowds.
So stop crying about Biden being 'divisive', because it's horribly hypocritical.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 12:24 other posts 
". Obsession with National Security"
Why is that a problem when we have enemys at all sides?
"6. Controlled Mass Media"
The democrats control the media,not the republicans.
". Supremacy of the Military"
Again,with north korea and iran wanting to kill us all,what is wrong with wanting a good military?
"11. Disrespect for Intellectuals and the Arts"
you do know part of the reason for the disrespect is being really pounded into the American peoples lap with the student loan forgiveness? Useless degrees in the "arts" that don't pay back the loans?
I could go on, but the symptoms of fascism, are kinda like the symptoms of covid, shared across alot of different illness's.
Simply wanting to live in a SAFE country,does not make 1 fascist.
--------------------------------------- added after 104 minutes

Ironic a european is talking shit about obsession with national security.
All the while,the european leaders put themselves at the mercy of the russians for energy and now look at them. It won't be long before europe will be at a stand still,ripe for chaos and take over.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

In reference to the "supreme military" part of that rant,
Look who's running low on weapons to protect their "union".

"7. Obsession with National Security"

Uh,who is insecure now? A NUCLEAR plant is in danger, and you want to talk about fascism instead of looking at reality and seeing that You NEED a STRONG military to protect your interest from enemy's, LIKE RUSSIA maby??? Who's going to provide power to the areas affected by this plants being offline? Who's affected if it leaks? Strong military's protect against these type threats. Ukraine had nuclear weapons and WOULD NOT BE where they are today had they not given them up.

By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,22 14:58 other posts 
Back in 1929 when the stock market crashed alot of people did this.

I hope this is not a sign of things to come.
By #610414 04,Sep,22 18:36
Suicide is for loosers. Too chicken to face up to their problem

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 21:24 other posts 
KNIFE CONTROL WE need KNIFE CONTROL

So some asshole decided to go hurt and kill people. BUT he didn't use a gun,he used a knife. So let's see just how much coverage this gets on the big media.

And this damn thing deleted all but 2 words of my message the first time I tried to post it.
By #610414 31,Jul,22 10:36
How much coverage do you want? You think if it gets more coverage people will forget about guns?
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 11:42 other posts 
That’s the plan
By #610414 31,Jul,22 13:10
And where would it stop. First knives then forks…spoons maybe?
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 16:41 other posts 
Salad 🥗 forks 🍴
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 13:52 other posts 
No, it would help folks to understand the desire to kill will remain long after the last gun is gone.
Blinded by anger and lust for Aclima, Cain sought to get revenge on Abel and escape with Aclima. According to another tradition, the devil appeared to Cain and instructed him how to exact revenge on Abel. "Hit Abel's head with a stone and kill him," whispered the devil to Cain.

So , that tells us a couple things, although atheist won't believe it could be true.
Alot of men have died over sex and women.
Stones can kill, just as a gun, not as many maby.
Anger and lust emotions ,breed the desire to kill.

Makes me wonder if this "me TO" movement hasn't brought about alot of this killing. 1 of the recent killings, a woman said she felt her rejecting the shooter may have prompted his actions.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 15:25 other posts 
If it doesn't matter what weapons are available, why does the US have
so many more murders than all other modern countries?
Is it just that you all are such a bloodthirsty bunch?

It might be that, because you and dgraff truly are very eager to kill.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 16:46 other posts 
It’s because we in the United States are bad ass ruthless mother fuckers why do you think all the rest of the countries are afraid to screw with us it’s because we will put them 6 feet under and steel all their stuff
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 09:05 other posts 
You say 'us', but you are not the alpha 'bad ass ruthless mother fucker'.
To the alpha bad ass ruthless mother fuckers you are just sheeple.
They don't protect you from all the rest of the countries who you think would want to screw with you, they just told you that so you make willing victims to their screwing.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 09:19 other posts 
If you don’t believe me just ask Germany 🇩🇪 or the British or the Japanese they all tried and got their asses handed to them on a silver platter maybe the Netherlands would like to have a go at us if you feel froggy just leap
By #610414 01,Aug,22 11:53
Perhaps, Mountain Man, you should read your history. I recommend the book “World at War”. In it you will find, without taking anything away from our heroes that made the ultimate sacrifice or just fought to victory, that the US, along with the rest of the aliens, really lost the war. What really saved the day for the good side was the industrial might of the US of A. The Germans sunk much more ships than we did. This with all the materials of war in them. The Axis powers couldn’t match that in a thousand years.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

And I’m not even mentioning the fact that we are surrounded by seas that make a boots-on-ground practically impossible. Back to the war, the Japanese gave us a run for our money. Island hopping in the Pacific cost many American Marines, Grunts, and Flyboys lives and the same holds. Japan had a limited number of aircraft carriers. We cranked them out like confetti.
The US winning those wars was not because you were 'bad ass ruthless mother fuckers', but because at that time the US actually still had some principles back then. Hitler, Stalin and Putin were/are 'bad ass ruthless mother fuckers'.
If you want to be with that lot, you are doing a good job at it.
Vote for Trump again and the US can join the list of Hitler, Stalin and Putin.
Well, Bush came bloody close already.
By #666999 01,Aug,22 12:39
Ignorant shitkicker.

By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 17:54 other posts 
Hey welcome to the party now just fuck right off you British had your shot at us and blew it now on your knees and blow this
By #666999 02,Aug,22 12:27
Fuck off yourself, you ignorant shitkicker. You couldn't intimidate a 3 year old. Yanks have had their assses kicked plenty regularly enough.

If the link wasn't enough for you: how about 9/11?

You fuckers can't keep your borders secure, shoot each other with alarming regularity, elect clowns (of both political persuasions) to the highest office, have crumbling infrastructure, have a pathetic Healthcare system, and (for all your supposed military might) left Afghanistan in a similar way to how you left Vietnam. What else you got, shitkicker?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Aug,22 14:11 other posts 
Hahaha you stupid fucks marched in lines wearing red coats while we hid in the woods in trees over banks in creeks and picked you off one by one like a holiday pigeon shoot so you don’t have the right to be all high and mighty hey do you still live in your mothers basement on a hide away bed tell her i said hello 👋
By #666999 03,Aug,22 07:52
Risible that you take some sort of credit for something that happened way before either of us were born. That's the trouble with patriotism: it makes you take credit for stuff you had nothing to do with, and makes you hate people you've never met. "We hid in the woods"? "We"!? Fucking retard - you weren't born. It's like me taking credit for Nelson's victories, you stupid cunt.

"High and mighty"? Point out ONE example where I have praised the country I live in. The UK is a flawed Nation, just in different ways to those in which the US is flawed.

When YOU have, personally, won a medal for YOUR bravery come back to me. You're not Audie Murphy, you ignorant shitkicker.

I would point out that the "mothers basement" crack is a simple ad hominem attack, but you wouldn't have a fucking clue what I was on about. Go fuck yourself, shitkicker.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Aug,22 14:10 other posts 
Hahaha your still funny Huxley
By phart [Ignore] 03,Aug,22 15:31 other posts 
I was wondering when he would come back,if he has ever really been gone.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Aug,22 18:34 other posts 
Sounds just like him don’t he
By phart [Ignore] 03,Aug,22 20:34 other posts 
calls people he disagrees with a derogatory name . not a good way to build respect of that persons statements.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Aug,22 20:40 other posts 
Absolutely
By #666999 05,Aug,22 14:52

Which one's you and which one's phart?
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 22:42 other posts 
I am surprised you would put your photo on here!
By #610414 05,Aug,22 18:43
Wait, is Bravenewone Huxley of the Little Balls?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 22:45 other posts 
I think so
By #610414 05,Aug,22 22:55
Hahaha
By #610414 05,Aug,22 18:40
Bravenewone your link does show where we were bested, but, for every Kaserine Pass defeat (on green and untried American tankers) I can show you a Bulge battle. For every battle against the British in the War of 1812, I can reference you to Omaha Beach and other battles on June 6-10, 1944. Vietnam was a catastrophe, not of the fighting soldiers, but the stupidity of the commanders and international politics or the time. I can tell you about Mexico and Libia. I can tell you about Corregidor and the Marianas. Your country also got it's ass served on a platter. No country can be successful in every battle.
By #666999 17,Aug,22 13:40
What's your point?

Mine was to point out to an ignorant shitkicker that the US has had it's share of military defeats, as well as successes, just like most other Nations. So, to be patriotic (as I have already mentioned) is pretty pathetic. You take credit for stuff you had nothing to do with (like Omaha Beach, unless you're 90+ years old), and it makes you look down on people you've never met, but who have the "misfortune" to have been born elsewhere.

When you refer to "your country" (the UK in my case) it doesn't belong to me, and I am probably the least patriotic Brit you'll ever come across. I'm more likely to have stuff in common with a Slovenian Trade Unionist who likes punk music, than most of my fellow citizens. Why should I be proud of where I happened to be born? It's, quite literally, an accident of birth. I prefer to judge people based on the characteristics they have/display. Don't you think being kind, generous, humble, compassionate and empathetic are more important than being "American"?

You're coming across as being like those stupid cunts who shout "USA, USA" at every sporting event your country participates in. My country, right or wrong, is fucking stupid.
By #610414 17,Aug,22 14:41
It wasn't my intention to come across like that. However, I can be proud of my country. For your information, I'm 70 yrs old. I was born during the Korean conflict and a teen during Vietnam. My father served in WWII in the Army Air Corp. Right or wrong, I can be proud of my country and it's history. It may not be all good but, it is mostly, good. It is not pathetic to be patriotic. It is pathetic to champion bad politics practiced in one's own country. You say you are the least patriotic Brit. Too bad because your country is that other bastion of liberty and justice in this world. It is an accident of birth but, so is having your mom as your mother. Are you also sorry she was the one who gave birth to you? I think America is being kind, generous, humble, compassionate and empathetic to many people and I'm proud of America that it is.
By #666999 18,Aug,22 08:46
Kudos to your Dad, but consider this: your father could have been a Quaker pacifist. You had no choice in who your parents were, in the same way that you didn't choose in which Nation you were born. So .. a little humility might be in order.

I would, however, disagree with your assertion that the US's history is "mostly good". I would say that it's mostly fucking awful. The UK is NOT a bastion of liberty and justice either.

I'm totally ambivalent about who gave birth to me. I do, however, have very fond memories of my late mother. But that's because she was kind, considerate, loving, and a natural peacemaker in family conflicts. NOT because she was MY mother, or because she was British. Those things were random happenstances that neither she, nor I, had any control over.

Your last sentence is the exact opposite of how I see most of US influence in the world, during my lifetime at least. If you'd like I can give you some fucking good examples but I'm sure you can work those out for yourself. The US fucked up in (just to get you started) Vietnam, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, and The Middle East. In addition you treat some of your fellow US citizens like shit, both political parties are in hock to big business and lobbyists, you elect clowns (of both political persuasions), your infrastructure is crumbling, you don't consider universal healthcare to be a human right, you shoot each other on an alarmingly regular basis, and most of your TV exports are execrable.

Let's see your examples of how the US is "kind, generous, humble, compassionate and empathetic" because, from where I'm sat, the balance sheet is looking pretty awful.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel." S. Johnson 1775 (despite some controversy over the context of his apophthegm)
By #610414 17,Aug,22 14:50
Now, shit head, let's talk about "shitkicker" and "stupid cunt". As far as I can see, you were treated with a modicum of respect in this thread. I'm known for having a potty mouth and NO respect for shitheads, but, only after they prove themselves as shitheads. So, do us a favor, either keep a civil tongue when in this thread or go do things to your mama. You can then be proud of her.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 15:30 other posts 
best thing to do is ignore someone like that.
They may not go away,but it will annoy the hell out of them
By #666999 18,Aug,22 08:46
Fuck right off. I'll choose my insults as I see fit.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 09:45 other posts 
Had it not been for the USA and it's awfulness,you would probably be typing in german if you weren't dead.so rather or not you appreciate ,understand, or anything else along the lines of Patriotism or honoring your mother and father,you sure are not going to change any of the rest of us's mind, so choose as you will, but your choices are in a small ,meaningless minority

In some ways I think the US would be better suited to ditch NATO . I mean really,why should Americans or other folks die to protect ungrateful assholes like this guy?
We lost enough people in korea,vietnam,iraq,and that afganistan country.
By #666999 18,Aug,22 10:31
Up to your usual intellectual standard, phart.

If my aunt had wheels she'd be a bicycle. That makes about as much sense as your typing in German comment.

OK, you sell me the benefits of patriotism ....

Any evidence to show that I'm in a minority? Even if true, does that mean I'm wrong? If more people were less patriotic do you think more (or less) young (predominantly male) service personnel would be killed or horribly injured?

And for what purpose?

As you yourself seem to be asserting: all those young, brave, soldiers who fought in Afghanistan did so for fuck all. Are the Afghanis grateful? Or are they, predominantly, glad that you Yanks finally fucked off out of their country?

Ironically, when Yanks invade a country to "protect" assholes there's nearly always a lot of dead assholes and a country that's in fucking tatters afterwards. Bang up job, Uncle Sam!!
By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 12:23 other posts 
I don't why you use brave as part of your name, you couldn't define it if you slipped and fell in it.
By #666999 18,Aug,22 12:31
Can I make a suggestion?

If your current career as a shitkicker doesn't work out, I would give stand up comedy a miss too.

Phart laughs 3 times at every joke: once when it's told to him, once when it's explained to him, and (if you're lucky) once when he understands it.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 17:42 other posts 
You can suggest things but don't expect much following them.
You have never given anyone any reason to believe you are anything but a arrogant wanker from the Uk that thinks his shit don't stink.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 11:31 other posts 
you sir are a member who is operating at maximum entropy.
By #666999 20,Aug,22 08:41
"best thing to do is ignore someone like that.
They may not go away,but it will annoy the hell out of them"

The entropy thing is actually quite good, but why don't you either follow your own advice (see above) or actually answer the points I raised about patriotism, US military defeats, and the negative influence the US has had upon world affairs?

Or ... go fuck yourself!
By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 21:40 other posts 
what good will it do to answer,you are hell bent to think you are the "smart" 1 here and you couldn't stack firewood much less run a country.
By #666999 30,Aug,22 10:19
Fucking excellent logic!

2 options: ignore me, or try to engage in a meaningful discussion. Fuckwit chooses option 3. SMH.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,22 10:21 other posts 
Gee,you are not as smart as you try to be, you didn't even realize there was a 3rd option!

frankly people like you are a waste of time to talk to.
the only thing you have to say to someone that is not in agreement with you is fuck yourself or some other immature remark.
So to me,you are the "shitkicker".
you might be kicking higher class shit,but you are the shitkicker.
By #666999 31,Aug,22 14:19
Way to miss the point.

I'll try again - what are your answers to the points I made about patriotism, wasted young lives, and the deleterious effects of US foreign policy?

Pacifism has a proud tradition, numbnuts. "Be the change you wish to see in the world." is not a bad maxim, huh?

If you want to live in a world without war what are YOU going to do about it?
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 15:07 other posts 
I can't do a fucking thing to stop war .All I can do is vote for folks I don't feel like will start 1.OR let us be terrorized .Thus my support for Donald TRUMP. He did not start any wars, and only dealt with serious threats to our society.
As far as young lives wasted in war, of course I don't want that. BUT I was not alive when vietnam happened. And I am not in a position to tell anyone what to do in washington. They don't even follow the constitution any more in that joint.
MY idea of foreign policy? get the fuck out of the country's of our enemy's, and draw a line and tell them not to cross it and we will leave them alone. Cross it,and you will be blown back into the stone age.
Stop trading with foreign powers and letting them decide what we have to pay for shit, you want to sell us a barrel of oil? Fine, we will buy it with a bushel of grain.
The time of the foot soldier is over, we have drones and long range bombers. we can take out enemy's without loss of life on our side. We have the tech, we need to use it.
By #666999 31,Aug,22 15:22
I'm genuinely sorry that you feel so disempowered and, as a result, feel that a bloviating populist is the answer.

I disagree with your assertion though. If you don't want wars - don't enlist, actively discourage others from joining the Armed Services, join an anti-war group, take some (non-violent) direct action. If you feel that your politicians aren't fit for purpose, what are YOU going to do about it?

Think of this: if the US (since the end of the Cold War) had halved it's military budget, and spent the money saved on foreign aid to places where your, so-called, enemies live wouldn't the US be both (still) feared AND loved for it's largesse?

Or the money saved could be split between foreign aid AND addressing all the myriad of problems your Nation faces - rates of incarceration, shitty infrastructure, addiction, homelessness, violent crime etc etc

Or ... sit on your ass and moan about your elected politicians and the State of your borders!
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 16:00 other posts 
Sadly some of the shit holes have been shit holes for century's. our millions would do nothing but replace rocks worn slick with nice sharp 1's that would kill easier and faster.
There is no real excuse for example for iran to be a shithole. it has oil and the labor to pump it and move it .BUT they choose to terrorize and fight each other and their neighbors.
And they want to build weapons to kill millions ,nukes.
Foreign aid is a bad investment.
Show me 1 good example of foreign aid that actually WORKED for anyone's benefit.
Show me how all the millions blown on puerto rico have paid off for the US? A leach country, that should be given back to spain.

To halve our military budget would make us vulnerable to terrorist far more than we are now. And our surplus equipment would not be there to aid other allied countries.
Have you not noticed what those antiwar freaks look like on tv? WHO in the HELL wants to be seen with that bunch of freaks????? .
By #666999 31,Aug,22 17:15
The Marshall Plan.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 16:58 other posts 
Well,if the USA is so bl00d thirsty bunch, why are so many people coming thru our southern border to get here???
I never killed anyone and don't want to.BUT I value my life over that of some one who does not value their own life or mine.
By #610414 01,Aug,22 12:08
They are coming from countries that are full of blood thirstier bad people. What’s more, while this country has a lot of gun violence, by and large, it’s a peaceful country. A prosperous country. One where you can raise a family with dignity.
We are not the only country that provides safe heaven for those fleeing tyranny and death. There’s Germany, France, Spain, Italy, England, and the Northern countries of Europe. We just happened to be on this side of the world.
Please note that yearly, the influx is les than 1% of our population. We can handle it if we put our minds to humanly stop it
I did compare the US with 'other modern countries'.
What you have below your southern border doesn't comply much to that.
If you want to compare yourself with them, you set the bar low.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 11:39 other posts 
It's religious fundamentalism
and people with killer mentality.
They justify their right to kill
by attributing it to their god
and to their constitution.
What do you expect from a country
where 30% of its citizens think
that the earth is 5000 years old?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 12:40 other posts 
There might be some correlation:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 13:27 other posts 
I think that the correlation actually becomes higher if you don't consider murders vs christianity in general but vs American-type christianity.

The rationale is that the latter attracts millions of psychopaths and transforms ordinary people into psychopaths. American-type christianity involves insanity. It includes ridiculous denominatoons such as pentecostals, jehocas, mormonics, and so on. Such religions take ch1ldren and fuck their brain.

They take adults and fanatize them. They make them so crazy that they pick up their guns and kill. This is unique in America.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

This chart is a few years old but shows that, roughly, the American South has the problem I mentioned above: Psychopathic-type christianity (that encourages and promotes guns) and more crime.

--------------------------------------- added after 282 hours

More on religion:

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 13:55 other posts 
In 2021, atheists made up only 0.1% of the federal prison population.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 18:06 other posts 
Makes perfect sense.
First of all, the percentage of idiots among religious (esp. of American-type psychopathic religion) is much higher than among atheists.
Second, morality is higher among intelligent people
So religious people are more prone to crime.
Two examples:
1 The percentage of ped.oph1les among Catholics is much higher than among atheists. Up until recently, becoming a catholic priest was a ticket towards abusing ch1ldten.
2. American-type religionists tend to be both idiots and religious and have thus very low sense of morality. No wonder they end up in prisons.

This absence of morality is very common among uneducated people. Take, for instance, Trump. He is totally uneducated and has very low sense of morality.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 07:39 other posts 
More on religion;

Southern Baptists fuck and r@pe.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 11:26 other posts 
how old do you think it is and where is your proof?
Besides,how long as the Human race as we know it been on earth?
you seem to know stuff,you are fast to talk shit,but never do you come up with concrete evidence that your "facts" are any different than our "facts"?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 20:08 other posts 
It's one week old but the sex abuses have been going on for year. The Catholic church is worse, of course.
Religion is source of evil.
I like humanity and morality, concepts that are alien to religions.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 17:06 other posts 
I heard today that Alaska has 24 gun related homicides per 100 000 of population. On the other hand new York has 3 gun related homicides per 100 000 of population. I am open to being corrected if this is wrong.

Why is that? Could it be related to New York's far stricter gun controls and Alaska's really weak gun controls?

I heard of a case today where a 15 year old boy in Alaska shot and killed 3 of his siblings before shooting and killing himself. The parents were both out somewhere at the time.
Surely guns should be kept secure from the hands of children????? I gather that this weapon was referred to as a 'family gun'.. whatever that means.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Aug,22 17:14 other posts 
You need to be looking at why a 15 year old would want to kill his family members and himself instead of wondering why a gun would be out available in a state full of predators such as bears.
15 years old, probably played those video games that you push buttons and kill,kill ,kill, and then turn it off and go eat supper .Blood and guts on a flat screen for several years of his life, probably just got bored ,depressed ,and decided, to see and feel it himself for real. Sad, really sad you and other liberals care more about the tool used than the WHY,
could it be the nearly 2 years of social lock down? could it be that to much is expected of him,"go to college" don't look at a job in the trades?
Could it be a girl rejected him? could it be a teacher abused him?
Ask yourself this, did you want to kill your family and yourself at 15???
By #610414 01,Aug,22 22:40
Phart, the why is very important, but, the control of tools used to murder is much more important. Prevent the act and then find out the why. If possible before it gets to that point, but, you and I, both know that task is almost impossible n
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Aug,22 04:20 other posts 
You are 100% right that we should be looking at why so many young people are willing to commit these terrible atrocities, but I imagine that mental health services in the US like the UK are just overwhelmed with their case loaded.

So yes deal with the cause of the problem but make it more difficult for these people to get hold of a gun.

I saw an interview with the father of a teenage boy who had taken his father’s gun to school and shot and killed a number of his fellow pupils. The father was asked why it was so easy for his son to access the guns in the house. His response was that if the boy hadn’t been able to access them it would be VERY EASY for him to get a gun from somewhere else. That is the problem.

To kill a number of people with a gun may take a matter of seconds but without a gun, say using a knife or some other method would take far longer and far more effort, yes, people will always kill but let’s at least make it more difficult for them
You are most likely right that in Alaska there are a lot of accidents during hunting or because of children getting hold of hunting rifles. I've watched Alaska: The Last Frontier and Alaskan Bush People on Discovery a lot. People that hunt for deer in bear frequented woods need their rifles. But how about the rest of the top 10 states with the highest gun violence.

Alaska - 24.4
Mississippi - 24.2
Wyoming - 22.3
New Mexico 22.3
Alabama - 22.2
Louisiana - 22.1
Missouri - 20.6
South Carolina - 19.9
Arkansas - 19.3
Montana - 19.3

I also think that video-games that are centered around killing should be 'R' rated and it might be good to do some government ads asking parents to keep 'R' rated games away from youth.
But I don't think games are the problem. The internet is full of hateful disinformation. Right-wing extremists are feeding people conspiracy theories to stir up hate against the government, any people that are different and basically everyone who is not a right-wing extremist. That is what creates mass murderers.
By #610414 05,Aug,22 18:46
If you notice, all those states are Marlboro states. The gun makes a man state.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 04:29 other posts 
Yep, this is their self image.

That's what mind control does to people. They think they are cool or tough,
when they kill some unarmed loser, but there is no courage or honor in that.

And they are not that cool when they end up dying from suffocation in bed.
Either from lung cancer or from being too cool for vaccines and masks.
But it all serves a greater purpose; maintaining the wealth and power
for selfish assholes, who don't give a damn about them.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 11:28 other posts 
You are so leftist, it is funny.
you flitter along in life like a buttery fly, apt to just up and be stabbed or shot at any minute and don't even seem to care.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Aug,22 12:28 other posts 
That's just a reaction from someone who has no real answer.
My risk of getting stabbed or shot are 1000x lower than yours, because I don't live in a fucked up society like yours. It's not just your guns that fucked up your society, so it wouldn't help a lot to give them up, but you're not willing to do any other things to unfuck your society either. Maybe you prefer living in a fucked up society over living in safety, health, harmony and luxury.

Funny that my leftism amuses you, but at least I'm a happy and safe leftist.
You're a miserable, fearful right-winger, who feels the need to be armed and
not go out much, because 'the others' might try to kill you. I would think that
was funny, if I was a sadist.

Your right to protect yourself might lower your fear a bit, but when someone wants to kill you, you are most likely not quick enough to stop it. It's better to
live in a society where you don't have the tiny chance to protect yourself, but the risk you need to is much lower. If you would be more afraid, while the risk
is actually lower, that's because fear is irrational. Especially right-wing fear.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Aug,22 19:49 other posts 
Do you honestly expect him to understand anything from what you tell him? He can't. His brain has been fucked up so much that he defends the people they screw him over. What do you expect from someone who believes that religion is good because it makes people be afraid and fear is a crime deterrent. He has no ability to understand that this sentence alone reveals an extremely disturbed individual, one who has no independent thinking and who can't imagine what freedom in a society means. He's a slave but he'll never ever be able to see that. Granted, he's not unique. Millions of his compatriots have been brain washed in a similar manner. Do you think that they can imagine what daily live in, say, Eindhoven, can be like and how different from, say, Little Rock, AK, can be? No, he can't. It's not his fault though.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,22 21:40 other posts 
DO you honestly think i am to fucking dumb to read?
YOUR brain is the fucked up 1 far as I am concerned.
I am independent in my thinking. It just so happens the better direction for my vote is the right because the left is so radical.
What the fuck else could you use as a crime deterrent if fear is not a option? and besides, fear is not a problem, nothing to be afraid of,IF YOU AINT FUCKING UP. If you live a honest ,clean life, there is no need for fear of punishment.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 10:43 other posts 
If you say 'the left is so radical', than you are not independent in your thinking, you're just parroting propaganda.

What is radical are your ridiculous costs for healthcare and education.
What is radical is denying healthcare for veterans who are poisoned on duty.
What is radical is giving PPP-loans to corporations and then still forgive those loans, after they sacked their workers, after agreeing to not do that.
What is radical is keep burning oil, while the world is burning and the alternatives are cheaper.
What is radical is banning abortion and than planning to ban contraceptives.
What is radical is denying abortion for a 10 year old ra.pe victim.
What is radical is denying abortion of a fetus with 0% chance of survival.
What is radical is asking teachers to register their political ideas.
What is radical is having no vision for the future besides 'Democrats suck'.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 18:06 other posts 
Vision? How can he have a vision if he's chained inside a little cave? He's not free to think. He only knows what his wee parochial society is like. He has split the world into two parts: the good ones (Americans like him) and the bad ones (the other Americans and the world outside the US).
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Sep,22 04:43 other posts 
Sad, but completely true.
He was supporting a full blown fascist, who was set on changing the US to a dictatorial theocracy. The majority of Americans didn't want that and preferred a probably useless centrist over the fascist, who is actually fixing some problems after a year of doubt, and now he thinks Stalin took over.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Sep,22 10:57 other posts 
Do you think he knows what Stalin, Iosif Dzugashvili, stands for other than, perhaps, that he was a bogeyman who's responsible for the death of millions?

Or does he know what fascism is?

I bet he only knows these things as cliché words that have been ingrained in his brain via fox news and pop culture.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Sep,22 05:37 other posts 
None of the right-wingers/conservatives understand any of the following concepts (in no particular order):
socialism, communism, capitalism, democracy, freedom, human rights, discrimination, 'woke', sex, gender, identity, genetic, biological, natural, physical, equality, privileged, disadvantaged, disability, anomaly, justice, morality, theocracy, dictatorship, corruption, fascism, right-wing, left-wing, conservatism, liberalism, liberty, progressiveness, change, progress, causes, symptoms, actions, consequences, accountability, responsibility, blame, common sense, skepticism, critical thinking, philosophy, logic, logical thinking, science, truth, facts, confirmed, debunked, contradiction, data, evidence, proof, argument, hypothesis, theory, valid, sound, independent, neutral, objective, partiality, prejudice, uninformed, irresponsible, intentional, misinformation, disinformation, malinformation, indoctrination, propaganda, lying, obfuscation, inconsistency
and off course hypocrisy.

Add missing ones to your heart's content.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Sep,22 11:48 other posts 
I add "trump".
They surely don't understand that he's only interested in his pocket and not in making them happy. He couldn't care less if they all died.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Sep,22 14:05 other posts 
Trump is not really a concept, but they definitely don't understand him.

However, he was making them happy. They have been taught to think they deserve nothing and Trump was giving them that. And he was hurting people they hate, which is everyone, including themselves.
Trump fulfilled all their masochist and sadist wet dreams.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Sep,22 22:17 other posts 
Indeed, he's been fucking them up
and they were enjoying it.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Sep,22 23:31 other posts 
Mighty strange during his term,until the chinese sabatoged the worlds economy by releasing a virus, we were all doing well as far as money in our pockets, jobs,and so forth.
When Trump was doing well,so were we.
Can't say that for the current "resident"
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Sep,22 08:48 other posts 
If China intended it, it would have started in the USA.
Because unlike your stupid government, China's government is actually capable.
Evil (just like yours), but capable (unlike yours).

Before you say "also the Democrats?". Yes, just the lesser evil.
Like I've said about 100x before.

By the way; Covid started under Trump. Masks, stay at home orders and social distancing started under Trump. Because it was the only way to de-escalate a pandemic that escalated due to Trump's denial of the problem and continuing misinformation.
Under Biden, everyone who wanted to vaccinate could. And Biden opened the economy again. The economy suffered losses and Biden is trying to fix that, but Republicans vote against all of his bills.
That's because Republicans don't want to fix any problems, when
a Democrats is in office, because they can use YOUR MISERY,
to stir up anger. And suckers like you don't see through it.
Or you do and you are a willing victim of your own stupid beliefs.
Just like all the stupid Trumpists, suffocating to death in a hospital bed, from a virus they didn't want to believe existed. MAGA
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 18:02 other posts 
It's you who told me that religion is good because it instills fear in people.

These are the words of a person who can't have independent thoughts.

By the way, I never mentioned the words left or right because they're not important. What's important is critical thinking and that you can't do. So you utter cliché phrases like "liberals are bad" or "the left is so radical". Come on. These are really cheap phrases instilled in your mind by those who brainfuck you you can't even imagine what life is like outside the prison, the little cave, you live in. And yet, you call that freedom.
By TxMeat [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 01:38 other posts 
While I see your sentiment, it is partly because of the sheer size and population. CONUS (Continental United States) even without Alaska, Hawaii and our various other satellite states, is as large as Europe. The mass production of firearms is definitely a factor as well and for the same sort of reason.

Greater population and ready access to firearms purchased either legally or blackmailed.

Americans do tend to be a bit bloodthirsty. As a nation, our media has always inundated us with violent hero worship. Our film, television and written media have always shown us heroes as less philosiphers or thinkers as much much as they are violent and brave.

It makes for great military personnel and strange civilians.
By #610414 10,Aug,22 08:12
In most of the world, people have access to the same film, television, written media and video games as the people in the US, which is glorifying war and violence.
It might be true that people in Europe don't like it as much or more people have an aversion to it. At least my father called cartoons like Transformers 'stupid American filth' and called Rambo, Top Gun, Iron Eagle and alike 'filthy war propaganda' and didn't let us play with toy guns much. My father was especially against violence on TV and in films, but I have heard of friends who also were not allowed to see media that was deemed too violent.
But I actually don't think violence in media is the problem. I think dehumanization is the problem. Your media and your politics are extremely divisive. People in your country are being incited against other people who are 'different' and who are deemed inferior. Your media is fearmongering and stirring up hate.
If you see everyone as the enemy, instead of as other human beings, it makes it easy to kill that enemy. The media turns everyday life into zombie survival.

But, it's the guns too. If it was because of the sheer size and population, China would have as many or more murders than the US. According to these statistics:

The US has a 4 times higher Murder rate than China.
The US has a 4 times higher Intentional homicide rate than China.

And maybe that's why:
People in the US Fear of Violent hate crime 54% more than people in China.
People in the US believe crime increasing in the past 3 years, 32% more than China.

Which might be a cause for why:
Gun ownership per 100 residents is 18 times higher than China.

Which in turn is probably causing the higher murder rate in the US.
I think it's a vicious circle.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Sep,22 11:09 other posts 
"People in the US Fear of Violent hate crime 54% more than people in China."

I told the owner of this thread, time and again, that I truly feel sorry that he, and millions of his compatriots, live in a state of constant fear and are amassing wagons as a result of this. I also told him that I'd probably be scared too if I lived in a society like his and that I might be forced to buy weapons. And I explained to him that I feel happy that I, by choice, live in a society that is more or less void of fear.

He replied:
You must protect your property, that's why you need guns. To which I replied that I, by choice, don't own much and I'm happy this way and that if someone tried to steal my TV, say, I'd definitely boot shoot him.

He also replied:
You need fear in society, created by religion, so that people don't commit crimes.

And he also replied:
We need billionaires, it's good for the survival of us.

Just examine these two replies critically.
They show a man who has no sense of morality and that he controls himself via fear and subordination to people whom he considers above him. A man who understands little about freedom and equality, one who has been brainwashed to believe that extreme inequality is good for him, and millions of other poor Americans like him. He's exactly like the man in Orwell's opus, except that the latter had gone through a process of refutation only to be converted to nothingness by the system. Phart has been converted to nothingness by birth without ever having gone through a process of doubt or disbelief about the state of his society.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Sep,22 16:58 other posts 
We are Murica and that means we only deserve what we take!
If some have-not wants to take what we have, we kill'em!
But we respect capitalists who took the most, and make sure
they can keep taking whatever they want. Because maybe
some day, we could take whatever we want too and then we don't
want anyone to tell us we can't just take everything too.
So we slave all day for those people who already have everything
so they can take even more from us and we end up with nothing.
Then we blame the socialists, who ask the capitalists to share a bit
and the 'others' who already ended up with nothing, before us.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,22 22:02 other posts 

All I know for damn sure is life was much better here in America about 4 years ago than it is now.
You think I live in fear. I don't fear jail or the death penalty, because I don't act in a way that those things come into play. Those that do commit crimes, they are the 1's that should be afraid.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Sep,22 07:26 other posts 
You do live in fear because you have guns.
I have lots and lots of American friends
who have guns too. They, like you,
are afraid that someone with a gun might
break into their house.
So they have guns too.
If I lived in a country where there
are now guns than people (that's the US, by the way, the only country in the world
that has this record),
then I, too, would be forced to have a gun.

Besides, it was you who said that religion
has a merit: it inflicts fear in people,
people should be afraid of the god
(or gods, the boogeymen) so that they
don't commit crimes.
That's sick.
In a healthy society, nobody believes in
nonsense like the boogeyman, and yet everybody behaves nicely.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,22 08:07 other posts 
yea, right,
"I don't fear jail or the death penalty, because I don't act in a way that those things come into play. Those that do commit crimes, they are the 1's that should be afraid."

Then why do you fear the addition of new IRS agents?
Are you engaging in tax fraud?

Isn't that the same and shouldn't only the people who do fraud be worried?
Only 10.6% of the murders in your country are committed with knives.
Three quarters of the murders are committed with some sort of firearm.

But, if there is a knife violence problem, you indeed need knife control.
That's what they do in London, because the knife violence is through the roof there.

There are also several anti-knife crime charities active in London, educating children
and parents and going from door to door, asking for surplus kitchen knives that are just laying around for children to take without their parents noticing it.
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 00:18 other posts 
Your crap ananas tells me that I need to hold on to my firearms. What a loon.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 04:37 other posts 
Sure, if 3/4 of the murders in your country are committed with some sort of firearm,
carrying a knife is not going to be enough to protect yourself.

If you want to reduce the number of murders in the US, knife control could only reduce murders by 10.6%, which was the argument I was making.
However, in the UK, 40% of murders are performed with some sort of a sharp object, while only 6% is killed with some sort of firearm.

If you didn't have access to guns in the US, the percentage of gun murders would be lower too and the percentage of knife murders would be higher too. However, since knives are a less efficient and less effective murder weapon, the total number of murders would be lower too. The murder rate in the UK is 4x lower than in the US.

If you want to reduce the number of murders, taking away the murder weapons is one strategy. It's what they are trying to do in the UK, by preventing kids access to knives. Your solution would be to give them all knives. But they all were carrying knives already, which was the cause for all the stabbing. They are only using knives,
because they don't have guns. If swords were available, they would use those.

You will probably propose to give them all guns, right? Then they would just all
shoot each other, instead of stabbing each other, just like in your country.
And because shooting is more effective, they would kill 4x more people.
“Stupid is as stupid does”
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 00:17 other posts 
Wait for the woke crew.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   ...#31

Show your Genitals