Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Shady is back, cant wait for the new album so excited 🥳

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 02,Jul,24 07:29  other posts
For fans of Eminem 🤘

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Let's make an album of ours best photos!!!!   2.music and sexual memories   3.Masturbation: when did you it for the First Time and how?   4.Awkard female behavior   5.Ehen was the first time a girl actually touched your penis skin to skin not through clothes  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Jul,24 23:02 other posts 
mom's spaghetti
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 03,Jul,24 03:31 other posts 
Yep, laced with valium, Debbie was a fine example of top notch mother hood just like some other trailer park trash that used to grace our pages here, but has recently gone poof 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣

Love him or hate him, there really is no in-between with Rabbit, he is the only rapper I like or listen to. I have tried listening to a few others that have cameos in his music, Dre, Fiddy & a few others, don't like black rap, but this little white boi knows how to rhyme.

He has certainly come a long way from his trailer park upbringing & is an example of even if you are born into trash, you don't need to live your entire life in the garbage.

By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 02,Jul,24 08:12 other posts 
Fucking funny as fuck, if any you old cunts have a Insta account, I'm old 55, I have one 🤣🤣, Eminem is a old cunt as as well,51 these days, a blooper reel from the new music vid 🤣🤣🤣

👉 only registered users can see external links 👈

By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 02,Jul,24 07:51 other posts 
His take on an American gun terror atrocity only registered users can see external links

By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 02,Jul,24 07:48 other posts 
One of my faves only registered users can see external links

By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 02,Jul,24 07:30 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals