She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

YouTube can be educational too (let's share videos)

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Sep,24 08:09  other posts
YouTube is the number one video-sharing platform in the world with more than 95% of the internet population using it. It provides videos ranging from silly pranks, heartwarming stories, news about the latest global issues, people's personal interests, information about cutting edge science, genuine debates between people who disagree but want to understand each other, lies to serve a political agenda, the ramblings of mentally ill people and everything in between.
YouTube has an algorithm that focuses on overall audience satisfaction, over providing people with a neutral, objective or balanced perspective on the world. It suggests videos based on how users with similar viewing patterns to your own reacted. It personalizes its recommendations based on channels to which you’ve already subscribed. This poses a risk of limiting people's access to information, that they didn't know they would have wanted to know.

I created this topic to exchange informative and educational videos with other people, who might have been algorithmically limited to other content than I am myself. I do suggest to limit this topic to informative and educational content, because there are already enough other topics for fun and questionable stuff.
Although politics and climate change can be categorized as informative and educational, there are already enough other topics debating politics and climate change. Science in general isn't political, neither is (or should) philosophy. Religion is associated with politics, but honest debates on this topic are not political, in my opinion. If you think these subjects are all terribly boring, I don't agree, but then this topic is not for you. That's OK.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.A Girls Guide to 21st Century Sex   2.Masterpiece guitar solo's!   3.THE EARTH IS FLAT!   4.Recommend music for us all to set the mood.   5.Communicating Yyour Emotions For Another Via Music  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,24 20:49 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Sep,24 08:46 other posts 
Some schools do a poor job at teaching the origins of our universe and life on our planet. I'm talking about the SCIENTIFIC explanation for the History of Everything.
If you are interested in hearing an actual teacher provide a summary of the science of Everything, from the Big Bang to Evolution, Forrest Valkai has done it very well, on a TikTok Live Stream in August 2021.
"This stream covers an awful lot, but is simple enough to be digestible by anyone who wants to understand the actual story of the universe and us creatures who live in it."

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Sep,24 08:22 other posts 
A shout-out for the channels of Dr.Becky (Smethurst) and Anton Petrov,
who provide regular/daily content on astronomy, astrophysics, astrobiology
and occasionally some other fields of science.

If you have seen everything from Neil deGrasse Tyson, these are your next stops.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals