Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Responders who can't stay on topic!

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #47610 [Ignore] 17,Jun,10 16:16
Don't you just love a thread that's got a lot of potential, maybe a few scuffles or running gags, and out of the blue someone posts: "I'm a straight guy who wants to suck cock. Is that gay?" See, this would qualify as an overall discussion TOPIC, but is way out of right field if the topic is: PESTS: To ban or not to ban.

So this topic is for you. Post whatever you want, criticize me, talk about your monster cock, tiny cock, panty fetish, whatever, just please play by the rules, and for FUCK SAKE stay on topic!

PS: If you get verbally abusive or critical towards me, call me a pervert or whatever, please be advised: that is one of my fetishes. I might enjoy it!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #23212 18,Jun,10 20:53
And honestly, this has been quite an impressive collection of creative humour here, folks! I do feel among friends!
By #59848 18,Jun,10 22:23
You know what's really impressive? Swimming pools
By #23212 19,Jun,10 01:07
What are "swimming pools"? Are they edible?
By #44121 19,Jun,10 08:42
"Swimming Pools", activated cum pools.
By #47610 19,Jun,10 15:41
OK, I"m like totally RAGING HARD now!!! I'm also laughing so much, I should really be wearing a cup. I could strain something vital!
By #23212 20,Jun,10 21:56
If you're laughing so hard you're going to pee, then don't bother with "a cup" dammit, when a few of us could 'help' you otherwise.
By #47610 19,Jun,10 15:50
Feeling among friends is important! You should probably start with hugs, though. Groping might seem a little forward!
By #23212 20,Jun,10 21:09
Thank you. And as per your 'smiley', I always start with kisses, before 'anything further'. And when my partner and I are very turned on, "groping" is hardly where we stop!

Quite honestly though, for many months, I've been posting quite a number of humourous comments, among more serious ones too, and have wondered a bit if my humour has not been appreciated?

By #23212 18,Jun,10 20:51
Didn't he say that the topic here is: "PESTS: To ban or not to ban?? Well I think that Right-Guard? works much better on ant pits than Ban?. Anyone else found this?

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 18,Jun,10 14:12 other posts 
I think I'll take a shit.....

By #59848 17,Jun,10 16:39
The weather today was just great. I even mowed the lawn and washed my car. How's your baseball team doing?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show your Genitals