Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #96

Pages:  #1... #91   #92   #93   #94   #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #460385 31,Dec,15 09:30
It's funny that I look at "The Most Popular" pic in the Normal Dicks Category on the SYD side. And the #1 pic has no dick in it. Lol
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 31,Dec,15 10:05 other posts 
I felt the same way when I first saw that. that's pretty good if you can win a cock contest.... without showing your cock and wearing clothes....
--------------------------------------- added after 112 minutes

and besides that... is this picture not in the wrong category ??? I had a picture of me with clothes on.. and kept getting blasted with "wrong category"....just sayin..
By #268494 01,Jan,16 13:00
By #268494 01,Jan,16 13:00

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Dec,15 21:52 other posts 
"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!”

🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅
By jayman73 [Ignore] 25,Dec,15 22:09 other posts 
I Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Bella!

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 17:54 other posts 
I like the new gift selection, especially the HOT FUDGE SUNDAE! And when I'm talking about hot fudge sundaes, there's nothing that can compare with Detroit's own Sanders Hot Fudge Sundae! Here's a bit of history that I've taken from information found on Wikipedia;

Sanders Chocolates was first opened by Fred Sanders on June 17, 1875. The business grew to more than 57 stores in the Great Lakes Region and elsewhere. Sanders retailers sold candy, fudge toppings, and baked goods, as well as light lunches and an assortment of desserts at fountain counters, including Ice Cream Sodas, Sundaes and Hot Fudge Cream Puffs.

Sanders became a leading purveyor of confections in the region and started selling directly to national supermarket chains, as well as to other retailers in the area. In 2002 Morley Candy Makers purchased the Sanders name and original recipes to add to its own tradition since 1919. 

History

The company was founded by German-born Frederick Sanders Schmidt on June 17, 1875, when he opened a candy store with nothing besides his childhood dreams, a barrel of borrowed sugar and a leased shop on Woodward Avenue at Gratiot in downtown Detroit . Schmidt, who went by his middle name, had originally opened his first shop in Chicago but relocated to Detroit after his Chicago store was destroyed in the Great Fire of 1871. Ice cream was soon added to the menu, then baked goods and sweet cream sodas. One popular story asserts that on a hot summer day, the store was packed with thirsty customers, and Sanders noticed that the sweet cream used for the sodas had gone sour. So he quickly substituted ice cream, and it became the talk of the town. Sanders is among those who claim to have invented the ice cream soda. Business became so brisk that the store expanded and Sanders hired more employees.

“The Pavilion of Sweets,” Sanders’ most famed confectionary shop, opened on Woodward in 1891. It had a red and white awning and tower that was similar to a mosque. It was here that the nation’s first ice cream soda was supposedly born, though Sanders is not the only man to stake his claim for inventing the drink. One evening during the summer of 1876, Sanders ran out of fresh cream for his cream sodas. In an effort to please the store full of eager customers, he used a scoop of ice-cream instead. His patrons were thrilled with the taste and word of the new beverage spread. The substitution of ice cream for regular cream became a customary offering at soda fountains and stores throughout the nation.

In addition to candy and the ice cream soda, hot fudge became one of Sanders’ prime products. Like other Sanders treats, the recipe was passed down through generations. Another especially sought after treat that has delighted "sweet tooths" for years is Sanders’ “Bumpy Cake,” named for the chocolate ganache that covers thick ridges of buttercream.

Before long, Sanders had cornered the candy market in the Motor City. The company started a chain of stand-alone neighborhood candy stores, some featuring counters that also served light lunches and soda fountain drinks. The chain also expanded into shopping centers and the Detroit Free Press reported “In 1962, when John Sanders, great-grandson of the founder, took over the company from his father, Sanders had 111 stores and more than $20 million a year in sales.” However, the real world eventually caught up with the family-owned company, and the 1970s and 1980s saw many ups and downs with the struggling firm. “Trouble began in the mid-1970s,” the Detroit Free Press reported, “as Sanders faced increasing competition. The decline became clear when the company closed its flagship downtown store. Sanders ultimately went through several different owners, and at one point was forced to file for bankruptcy. 

All I have to say is this, if you ever visit Michigan, you've got to search for and purchase Sanders Milk Chocolate Hot Fudge Topping. I guarantee you, you won't be disappointed!
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 18:46 other posts 
The Hot Fudge Sundae gift amused the heck out of me because it popped up shortly after I'd posted a story in which the Hot Fudge part played an important role.
I love me some synchronicity!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 19:17 other posts 
Perhaps Big9inch21 read your mind!
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 20:18 other posts 
You are right indeed, I did see it mentioned in part III of your latest blog and inspired me to mention it to admin as one of the new gifts.

The chat you all were having in the forum about Christmas movies also inspired me to change my avatar to a certain Grinch. lol

P.S. I also asked admin to add our site birthday to each of our members page for all to see. It's located at the bottom of each members page. Hope this was a good idea?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 20:40 other posts 
Hmmmmmm....... I previously asked admin to add that as a feature. Perhaps the reasons you gave him were better than mine.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Now please explain why you refer to it as a birthday rather than an anniversary?
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 21:16 other posts 
Maybe I asked nicer perhaps? Just kidding bella! Seriously though, he did mention that other members have asked for that in the past, that combined with me suggesting that more members may spend more points buying birthday cakes to give away. He may have changed his mind? So help back me up on my claim and give away some cake to your favorite members.

As far as calling it a site birthday instead of anniversary, not really sure why? Probably because of the birthday cake we have as a gift. Maybe we should have a anniversary cake to give as a choice instead? Maybe he can change the Christmas cake to a anniversary cake when the holidays are over.
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 22:28 other posts 
Love the Grinch avatar! And the site birthday addition is a good idea.
Also, thanks for reading my stories.
By #23212 24,Dec,15 02:18
The 'site birthday' on each member's page is a GREAT idea--thank you very much!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 20:52 other posts 
By the way, JustWill, Synchronicity is a great CD!
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 22:27 other posts 
It's also a great word.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 23:02 other posts 
C'mon, Sting, The Police, King of Pain, There's a little black spot on the sun today, it's the same old thing as yesterday.......

By jayman73 [Ignore] 23,Dec,15 20:51 other posts 
Here's another interesting link.

only registered users can see external links
By #23212 23,Dec,15 21:48

By #487013 23,Dec,15 00:54
That time of year is here again. So to avoid being a grinch, Id like to wish you all a wonderful holiday. this time of year is really hard for me normally bit I lost my other half and a grandparent recently and have been in an accident and have major stress at my job. I persoanlly am looking forward to it being over and life to return to boring and normal. Sorry if I am cheap on gifts but I am not on enough to rack up points and am too poor to use my own money here. So again wish you all the best.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 21:05 other posts 
One member seems to be going through an identity crisis.....
By #487013 23,Dec,15 00:50
Its that time of year. All the nuts come out of the fruit cakes.

By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 22:04 other posts 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 07:13 other posts 
It's the first day of winter, only 90-ish more days until the first day of spring!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 07:55 other posts 
Happy Solstice
By jayman73 [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 13:37 other posts 
It's 82 degrees here in Orlando, Florida, so not really a traditional start of Winter for me.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 21,Dec,15 22:07 other posts 
So, I was just wondering what was up with the ice cream sundae gift. Several members have sent me one, which I very much appreciate, but for some reason I can't send one. Is it that maybe it's for premium members only? I was just wondering about that.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 hours

I found out that the ice cream sundae gift is just for premium members to send to other members.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 06:55 other posts 
You see the gift but are unable to select and send it? Oh, that's odd, why not send a PM to admin?
By jayman73 [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 13:27 other posts 
Thanks so much Bella. I just sent a PM to admin.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 13:17 other posts 
Here's a cute link to check out.

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,15 09:27 other posts 
A short work week, woo hoo!
By jayman73 [Ignore] 21,Dec,15 22:20 other posts 
Hooray
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 07:14 other posts 
dame right!! and I have next week off as well!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,15 07:34 other posts 
I'm envious! I have Thursday and Friday off this week and next week.
By #316057 22,Dec,15 07:53
Work.work.only off on the weeking

By jayman73 [Ignore] 21,Dec,15 22:21 other posts 
So, I'm looking for a good Christmas wine. Any suggestions?

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,15 10:53 other posts 
"It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year"

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
With the k!ds jingle belling
And everyone telling you "Be of good cheer"
It's the hap-happiest season of all
With those holiday greetings and gay happy meetings
When friends come to call
It's the hap - happiest season of all

There'll be parties for hosting
Marshmallows for toasting
And caroling out in the snow
There'll be scary ghost stories
And tales of the glories of
Christmases long, long ago

There'll be much mistltoeing
And hearts will be glowing
When love ones are near

There'll be parties for hosting
Marshmallows for toasting
And caroling out in the snow
There'll be scary ghost stories
And tales of the glories of
Christmases long, long ago

There'll be much mistltoeing
And hearts will be glowing
When love ones are near
It's The Most Wonderful Time
It's The Most Wonderful Time
By jayman73 [Ignore] 21,Dec,15 22:19 other posts 
Awesome

By jayman73 [Ignore] 21,Dec,15 22:19 other posts 
I understand that in Australia it's actually summer now. The funny thing is that here in Orlando Florida it feels like summer now too. It'll be like 83 degrees on Christmas Day.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 21,Dec,15 22:16 other posts 
So I've been in Florida for 4 years now, and have come to accept that there will be no snow in Orlando, probably ever. The first year was rough, but now I've come to the conclusion that Christmas is where the heart is. Now it feels just like Christmas as it would if I was still in the Chicagoland area.

The town of Celebration Florida right outside of Disney actually makes their own snow, real snow. I guess I could go out there and check it out, but still probably not the same.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 21,Dec,15 22:12 other posts 
Why are various news sources saying that Lindsey Graham suspended his presidential campaign. He dropped out, plain and simple. Suspend, gives the idea that he'll be back. But he's gone for good. I just wonder why they say suspend.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 21,Dec,15 22:10 other posts 
So there's this bar near where I live, that keeps opening and closing. It keeps changing management at the same location. Every six months it opens up as a new thing, but then doesn't seem to have legs and fails. I was just wondering if anyone else had seen a similar circumstance like that. I will say, that less than a mile away there's another bar, that serves the entire town. Everyone goes there. It's the place to be, so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Dec,15 03:45 other posts 
I like black pussy

[deleted image]
[deleted image]

By #460385 19,Dec,15 23:33
OMFG. Did anyone watch the Democratic Debate. Gun control again. Jesus this shit is getting old.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Dec,15 06:22 other posts 
Did they propose introducing laws that would control gun ownership? I didn't watch it....
By sherryann [Ignore] 20,Dec,15 07:49 other posts 
They want to take the law abiding gun owner's guns' away. Yes, it's getting old indeed.

How is that said again? "Out of my cold dead hands."
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Dec,15 08:03 other posts 
And who woulda thunk that you were the Annie Oakley of SYC?! You would have bedazzled the wild, wild WEST with your beauty just as you bedazzle us!
By sherryann [Ignore] 20,Dec,15 08:19 other posts 
Awwww you, my bellabeauty, are the SYC number 1 in my book. Thank you for every kind thing you say about me, and there are many, I appreciate it so much!

It's just so old and silly to me for them to continue to blame guns for all the murder and shooting going on. Where I live, they NEVER report on the one shooting and killing, instead they call for gun bans and want to close gun stores, blame it on "gun ****" etc. etc. They just repeat the same nonsense over & over again. Bella, I believe people should be able to defend themselves. I hope this makes sense.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Dec,15 10:08 other posts 
That's politics for you...it will always be an issue because innocents get hurt.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,15 10:55 other posts 
In the event that you display a Christmas tree, do you decorate it with;

1) white lights
2) colored lights
3) something other ( and please explain )
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Dec,15 13:22 other posts 
I decorate mine with the bones of my defeated enemies! (Or, lacking that, some plain, non-blinking, white lights are always quite spiffy.)
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,15 18:57 other posts 
I like white lights on a tree and multicolored lights used for other decorating.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 20,Dec,15 07:27 other posts 
Number 3....
if I put up a tree.. I use multi- colored blinking lights and some very garish ornaments and lots of tinsel....
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Dec,15 07:57 other posts 
Some very garish ornaments? What makes you believe that the ornaments are garish?
By sherryann [Ignore] 20,Dec,15 07:41 other posts 
I use colored lights on my Christmas tree bella!.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Dec,15 07:43 other posts 
I'm sure your tree is just as beautiful as you, sweet sherryann!
By sherryann [Ignore] 20,Dec,15 07:51 other posts 
Oh my bellabeauty, you are too kind, always have been, thank you.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #91   #92   #93   #94   #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   ...#163

Show your Genitals